Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 pm
"Sub's, right. We may be down right now but we're not out of this fight." Lykas voiced. "I'm not giving up until there's no breath in body and my blood's stained the ground." He said adamant that he would die before giving in to Ein, even if he had all but beaten them.

"And I'll stand beside Sub no matter how bad things get. He's never lead us wrong before and I'm certain he won't lad us wrong now." And when Arkana spoke up, he offered her a high five. "And you're right, too. I never had a real home. I've found a a new family and a new home twice now and I can do it again if I have to. But this time my family's going with me if I have to die twice to bring them along." These words were followed by a flash of spectral energy from within him. Something changed in him in that instant. Something...new was born.

Kaya and Trish stood together, listening to Sub, Arkana and everyone else. The reactions were mixed but by the end of it, they voiced their concerns. "What's to stop him from hitting us here? From changing his mind about that and wiping us out while we sleep?" Kaya asked. He had been there in Slateport and saw what Ein's freaky mutant hybrids could do, if he was back to making more than one of those.

"I just joined this team back in Kalos and I know things aren't going well right now but.....I saw what we could do when we unified our forces. We -can- win this. We just have to stand together." Trish said quietly, hoping that people would listen to her. "But more importantly, I want someone to help me train. I want to get stronger."

As for Sub's question, Odd and Lykas gave him a shared look; A smirk that said "bring it on".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:00 pm
There would be several minutes of silence from the two as Blizzard left, the tone from the door ringing for what seemed like an eternity.

"...I think I would've preferred the Ice Beam," Cera finally said, her voice a lot quieter than it had been earlier. "Wouldn't have felt this cold."

By now, Aden was sitting fairly close to the waterfall, his eyes closed and wondering if maybe he was out of line earlier. "He's right," he said simply. "Though I know a little bit of why dad took off like he did. And it wasn't just that you were right. He said he couldn't explain much of it, just that he found a lead on something and what you were saying spurred him to actually look into it. He figured he wouldn't get a chance again if he didn't take it, that it might be the one thing he could do to help if it had any results."

"And he couldn't have told me that why?"

"He told me he did, but you started flying off the handle and left it at admitting you were right and that he needed to go for now, hoping you'd calm down and understand. Still... I think even if he was still here, he'd have agreed with Blizz."

A few more minutes passed before Cera finally spoke again. "So... do you think they're gonna let us back in?"

"After that? I dunno, I'm not entirely sure I'd want me back in. Besides, I can't say Blizz's wrong about what he said. I think if anything, we need to prove that wrong before we think about proving anything else wrong or right. Was anything put up after what happened in the Quarantine Zone?"

Quiet, Cera took Aden's SNAG and checked. "Looks like it... scouting in Verdanturf, and some weird message saying we should meet a professor near Meteor Falls."

"How about you go handle that one? You can kinda get around with your transforming. I'm... not so sure about heading back to Hoenn so soon, not when the rest of the region starts hearing word of the Geosenge Butcher or whatever weird alias they decided to give me in Kalos."

Cera didn't say anything, apprehensive about the idea herself what with that bounty on catching her from there and worried of it finally spreading.

Back in the HQ, however, Amaranth finally decided to speak up. "I guess it depends on what's in there," she answered.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 am
The quartet who had been planning to take out Reno simply sat and watched the proceeding events, Beau going so far as to set up a record on his SNAG for Aden and Cera's outbursts. This was something that Reno would need to hear once he returned from whatever end of the planet he had sent to. "I think I speak for our little group here when I say that this is something I certainly want to see." Beau told Sub, standing up now to look their leader in the eye. Dista didn't bother with any narrating handsigns, instead simply standing up and cupping one of her fists inside her other hand. Aria and Leslie would be the last ones to stand up, both nodding to each other before flashing devilish grins. This was going to be a hell of a time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:03 pm
"Uh, thanks for that, on both parts." She'd return the high five from Lykas, then cracked her neck. "I think the boss would appreciate it, too, if I was going to let her know about that comment. Anyhoo, I'd be totally game for seeing this thing." She'd turn to Kayvaan, who was now leering at Syub. "Oh, calm your hide, I wouldn't go down without a fight."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:28 pm
"Legend first huh? The beard can wait while the show goes on!" Sub cheered as he almost skipped off towards the battlefield, he was loving this. How long did the man wait to reveal his most prized Pokemon to his teammates?

It was a short walk and an even shorter elevator ride to the battlefield. Once there he would take his place at the center of the field and waited for his audience.

"Is everyone here?" The man asked after several people had filed into the room and took their places on the benches. "If so then let's get this show on the road." With that said he prepared to toss the Master Ball in his hand but stopped himself in mid swing as a thought crossed his mind.

"I need an opponent to display the true brilliance of my creature. Any takers?" Sub asked with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:30 pm
"I'll do it. I don't have any Shadow Pokemon yet so there's zero chance of infection from my Pokemon." Lykas said as he stepped forward, grabbing the ball for one of his strongest and most trusted Pokemon.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:33 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"I'll do it. I don't have any Shadow Pokemon yet so there's zero chance of infection from my Pokemon." Lykas said as he stepped forward, grabbing the ball for one of his strongest and most trusted Pokemon.

"What bravery! Kudos!" Sub said with an exaggerated voice and clap. "Release it. And I do hope you both put up a good fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:34 pm
"Let's go, Mykel!" Lykas called out as he released his Gardevoir from the confines of his Ball. "Your turn, Dark One."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:42 pm
Arkana would take a seat in the bleachers and watch, Kayvaan joining her. "Alright, let's see this... Wish I had something to jot notes down, boss would be interested in this for sure...." She'd put a hand on Kayvaan's shoulder, preempting his movement.

"Gre?"

"I didn't play her secretary in my human illusion for nothing, Kay. I can remember this." The Greninja would just shrug and get himself comfortable, then. It wouldn't be his fault if she forgot something.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:42 pm
Oh did Sub's smile widen when the Gardevoir appeared. This was going to be the second best day of his life! "Let me just apologize in advance for this, Lykas...Mykel." The man said as he held back a laugh. "I've waited years to be able to use this one so here we go!" With a smile on his face the man slung the Master Ball out of his, the ball arching high up in the air, going back to the ground to hit the floor and explode in a brilliant light.

"Flash Cannon!" The Dark One ordered as soon as the energy from inside the ball began to take shape. The figure that formed would not stop glowing when it should have due to the command and so its true form was not visible at first. Said glowing would eventually begin to condense and flow away from the rest of the body as it formed a silver orb in front of a seven dotted face on the front of a large metallic body.

"Registeel!" Moaned the Iron Pokemon as it fired its Flash Cannon, the ball of light exploding forward with a bright flash of light. The concentrated orb of hard light would race through the air towards the Gardevoir at a devastating speed. I think Mykel would wish she had been hit by an actual cannon ball than this.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:46 pm
Seeing what emerged from the ball Sub had been talking about, Amaranth wasn't sure what to think. She had no idea what she was looking at, but with the sudden surge of chi, her thoughts went back to the few events she remembered around Unova. Taking a step back out of sudden fear, she watched and made sure she wasn't going to be caught up in anything that Registeel was about to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:48 pm
Lykas heard the attack order and called his own defensive move. "Teleport, Mykel! Get out of the way now!" The Gardevoir tried. He really did. The energy pooled together quickly but the attack thrown at him was so fast that he was hit before he could use it for anything. The blast hit him square in the chest just as his eyes began to glow and he was blown off his feet entirely, thrown against the far wall, where he slumped to the ground, out cold.

"Mykel!" That was unreal. That attack had to have hit him like a rampaging Donpahn on the best steroids in history.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:27 pm
"Well that ended exactly how I thought it would." Sub said as he recalled the Registeel to the confines of the Master Ball. "Sorry about that, Mykel. I didn't think it would put that much into its attack...I suppose it is all healed up now." He shrugged, pocketing the ball afterwards. "Now then, while I still have you all here I guess I should address you each personally on certain matters...Amaranth, come here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:15 pm
SubonicXP
"Well that ended exactly how I thought it would." Sub said as he recalled the Registeel to the confines of the Master Ball. "Sorry about that, Mykel. I didn't think it would put that much into its attack...I suppose it is all healed up now." He shrugged, pocketing the ball afterwards. "Now then, while I still have you all here I guess I should address you each personally on certain matters...Amaranth, come here."
Suddenly, Amaranth felt a little apprehensive, and she wasn't sure as to why. "Yes?" she asked as she stepped closer, looking to Sub and trying to hide her apparent feelings.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:41 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
Suddenly, Amaranth felt a little apprehensive, and she wasn't sure as to why. "Yes?" she asked as she stepped closer, looking to Sub.

"You are a clone of another, a copy, that is a fact. A great man once said, 'Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.' So I ask you, Amaranth, do you know who you are? Are you a clone or are you an individual? When I look at you I see a lot of potential, however untapped. Since we found you you've come a long way out of your shell but like a sprout who has just come out of its shell and is making its way to the surface you still have a long way to go. I've watched you for awhile now and you are still meek, you hide in the shadows of others and rarely speak up. That needs to stop."

With that said the man took his backpack off and dug around in it until he took out a book. "Here. It's the autobiography written by Walker Zephrie, the father of the gym leader of Violet City. He talks a lot about how he found himself and what not. I figured you could relate to it at some points. I want you to ready that book and think about what it means to find yourself, alright? Next time you come up to me I want you to stand up right in my face and say 'I'm Amaranth! Now what the hell do you want!?'" Sub said with a smile.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games