Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:51 pm
SubonicXP

"Next call, please." He told GRAY.

The call from Devon clicks off and there's a brief moment of silence as the AI juggles the two lines, before the call clicks through. "Well, well." Ein comments, probably wearing the same self-satisfied sneer he usually did when talking to the Snagems, as his murderously silky voice came through every Snagem's device along with the speakers of HQ. "I never would have thought in all of my years, that Snagems were a mountainous people. What a fascinating principle of evolution I had yet to observe adaptations for. Pawn moves forward, rook takes pawn, bishop takes rook. Check. It rather appears as though your opening was rather antiquated for the times."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:55 pm
"Oh hell. Who the hell is this bozo," Arkana would ask, her eyes narrowing at the ceiling. "I wish I could contact the boss now, Kay...." kayvaan would nod, the frog tensing up as he too stared at the voice.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:57 pm
And just like that, not only did every ounce of hope leave Aden, Cera and Amaranth, but every ounce of anger flooded back into the more chimera-like of the three too. He didn't say a word, but thankfully, he didn't have to.

"Sub, I think we need to abandon this HQ, now and forever," Cera spoke up, her telepathy proving to be useful as it wasn't something Ein could hear. "If we stay here, Ein will just crush us all whenever he feels like it, and no amount of invigorating speeches are going to save us if he sics that machine guy on us again. Even if he doesn't, yanno, we're all compromised thanks to whoever left that data Miror B. got a hold of!" There was a lot of emphasis on her last part, as if she were ready to accuse the other members that weren't named Reno or Sub. And judging by the look on her face, she'd be ready to stop being so nice too.

"Yeah, and that was because Reno was left to interrogate him! Which is my and Blizz's fault..." Aden commented, already wanting to kick himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 pm
"We're not pieces in your twisted little game, Ein." Lykas growled, though he knew that, with Ein contacting them here as he was, that the psychopath had essentially won already. But the thing about battles? They could be fought over and over as long as the soldiers still stood and still had the will to keep fighting.

"We're done." Odd said quietly. He remembered this guy. They'd barely managed to finish him off during their last encounter but it would seem that he was beyond Death's grasp. But...Wait. If Death was the problem, maybe he could help with that?

Kaya and Trish were not so easily encouraged. They were already feeling extremely low. Less than Magikarp levels of worthless at the moment. Sub's speech had invigorated them slightly but when Ein's voice came over their SNAGs, they lost all hope once more. How could they fight someone who was able, not only to predict their every move but who had discovered their base as well as hacked their encrypted files and their protected radio frequency? The girl and hybrid weren't in the best places right now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:27 am
As I got out from locking Miror B. down, I came back just in time to hear Ein's voice. I could only assume that he was one of the callers. Hearing Cera's outburst though made me a tad bit more irritable now. "...Cera...do yourself a favor. Take a nice big helping of 'shut the hell up', because frankly you're being quite hypocritical right now. Rather, in fact, you've been that way since Sol walked out the door. For that matter, Aden, yes, I am to blame at least, and that's part of me not truly knowing how many screws were loose in Reno's head, because as far as I can remember in recent memory, he was never THAT bad. Regardless, I probably should have stayed with him, but that's a topic for another time. Drop it. And someone else? Hang Ein up. We got bigger fish to fry than him and I frankly don't want to listen to a Cipher relic nagging for at least the next few minutes."

I thought for a moment, crossing my arms and thinking for a moment. Sub was back, all well and dandy, but everyone is up in a tangent. Its weird really. This is really one of my own tactics turned against me and the rest of my allies, and its working. Divide and conquer by any means, and a good number here were getting suckered into it.

There were many things to start taking a run at. I would say we would have to deal with the shadow Pokemon, but with quarantine breached, it doesn't matter. For that matter, I'm not quite convinced even if the quarantine wasn't breached, why there couldn't have been another outbreak instigated elsewhere. Secondly, HAZARD still looms in my mind as to how they just came out of nowhere; something that not a single person heard of until after we got back from the Kalos region. Finally, of course, regardless there was the threat of Ein and his mechanical menace with no idea of where his location may be. Furthermore, whats funny is that Ein was boasting here a while back as to how he took a page from our book of operations, using a small group to take a entire organization down, which left me thinking...just how small is 'small' when referring to Ein's bunch? I may want to take a crack at Miror B. now once he gets conscious again. So many things to investigate...but as I look on at everyone now, I'm left to question if there is any will other than mine to do it left.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:07 pm
"Ein, so nice to hear your voice again. How was hell? Did you see Evice? I hope you got in all that backlogged boot licking." Sub smarted off immediately after Ein chimed in. After that he shut up and listened to what the mad man had to say and part of him wished he didn't even accept the call in the first place. "Yes, it's lovely here. Perhaps we should have tea one day. How do you like your's? With arsenic or cyanide?" He smirked, he was trying to crack jokes but deep down his feathers were truly ruffled.

"Any who, I take it it's my move, hm? What to do...oh well something will come to me. So, anything else to say old chum or might I bid you adieu?" He asked the scientist, he really wanted this conversation over.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:17 pm
SubonicXP
"Ein, so nice to hear your voice again. How was hell? Did you see Evice? I hope you got in all that backlogged boot licking." Sub smarted off immediately after Ein chimed in. After that he shut up and listened to what the mad man had to say and part of him wished he didn't even accept the call in the first place. "Yes, it's lovely here. Perhaps we should have tea one day. How do you like your's? With arsenic or cyanide?" He smirked, he was trying to crack jokes but deep down his feathers were truly ruffled.

"Any who, I take it it's my move, hm? What to do...oh well something will come to me. So, anything else to say old chum or might I bid you adieu?" He asked the scientist, he really wanted this conversation over.

"So fussy, Sub, come now our chat was just beginning to pick up. If hell existed, I'm sure Evice would have been put there, but seeing how I have never seen the other side, you'll have to ask him yourself once I'm done with you. Now I am sure you are all worrying your little hearts out that I know the location of your secret precious headquarters, and to those of you quaking in fear, I say congratulations on possessing a survival instinct. But you have nothing to worry about." The scientist pauses, smiling a smug little grin to himself no doubt. "What fun would there be in attacking you where you would be the weakest, and caught by surprise? Or to expose you to the world so that the military can take care of you? Too easy of a win in this little game, there is no satisfaction, no... schadenfreude if you will. I already told you, this team of mine does not exist solely to defeat you. They exist to obsolete you." Ein's voice turns to venom, a cold ice that was easy to hear. "And destroying your headquarters may come in time, once the building crews sweep away an empty building forgotten alone in the center of a lonely mountain, wondering what kind of backwards people would have lived here as they level the thing to make room for a new highway, but your broken mortal shells will have fallen far from these grounds for the world to see already, I promise you that." The line clicks dead after he gets out that final word, an ominous dial tone cutting through before the call cancels through their devices.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 pm
"No, Blizz," Aden commented, and if anything, his anger grew. "I will not drop it. I don't care how hypocritical she's being, sis is right. We're completely compromised, even if none of you want to admit it, and most of us stepping foot into Hoenn will get us killed just as fast if we went back to Kalos! And it's all our fault except for Sub's! The only thing missing is someone from Cipher actively rubbing our noses in it apart from Ein's smug tone that needs to be punched into next week."

"Yeah, you shut up. Did you even listen to one word from him? He knows where we are! Being here at all is just as dangerous as being outside, and he knows it! He's already won, and just one of his men can literally kill every last one of us in a matter of seconds, so what else do we have for an option!?" It was obvious at this point that both of them had made up their minds.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:01 pm
Darksol88
"No, Blizz," Aden commented, and if anything, his anger grew. "I will not drop it. I don't care how hypocritical she's being, sis is right. We're completely compromised, even if none of you want to admit it, and most of us stepping foot into Hoenn will get us kill just as fast if we went back to Kalos! And it's all our fault except for Sub's!"

"Yeah, you shut up. Did you even listen to one word from him? He knows where we are! Being here at all is just as dangerous as being outside, and he knows it! He's already won, and just one of his men can literally kill every last one of us in a matter of seconds, so what else do we have for an option!?" It was obvious at this point that both of them had made up their minds.

"......" I gave a sigh then walked off towards the two of them, grabbing Cera by the back of the neck and Aden by the back of his shirt collar, lifting the two and carrying them out of the front of the HQ. We were going to have words.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:06 pm
"Uh..."

"What?"

Neither of the two had much time to react when Blizzard grabbed them like he did, and while the idea of breaking free come to mind, they were both well aware of what he was capable of. Not wanting to become the HQ's newest ice sculptures quite yet, they found theirselves being dragged outside.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:45 pm
Darksol88
"Uh..."

"What?"

Neither of the two had much time to react when Blizzard grabbed them like he did, and while the idea of breaking free come to mind, they were both well aware of what he was capable of. Not wanting to become the HQ's newest ice sculptures quite yet, they found theirselves being dragged outside.

When I finally got outside, I tossed the two off towards the ground. "Congratulations. You just let Ein win." I said. "You're giving up, if not already had. You in particular, Cera, long since before what just happened today. And you Aden...I thought I taught you better. I know you were away for a couple of years there; did you just...discard what you learned after you decided to go off on your whole thing? The both of you got a couple of mishaps get the better of you. It's what Ein WANTS, you freakin' idiots! He flat out ADMITTED IT to you no more than five minutes ago! And what? You want him to have his way? DO YOU!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:25 pm
Arkana would stare at the ceiling again as Ein continued talking, eventually just closing her eyes while he rambled. She was thankful when the mad scientist hung up. "Right, good, finally-" She'd be interrupted when Cera and Aden freaked out. The Zoroark would emit a beastly growl, completely out of character for her current illusion. Once the two left, she'd look at the rest of the group. "Any one else want to fly off the handle like that? Because, even to a Pokémon like me, that was blatently apparent that that egotistical a*****e's trying to intimidate us. And you know what? Yes, he knows where we're at, but the pack's not based around where it lives, the pack's based on the members of it. Yes, everyone's had their hides handed to them recently, and yes, some of you have had their own beloved Pokémon turned into evil fighting machines that want to murder everything else around them. But to me, that seems like a reason to murder this guy we just heard... again, apparently. And if he wrecks this place, well fine. We find a new place to set up our home, and we keep fighting. We fight until we keep this group from wrecking anyone elses' pack." She'd look at everyone else around her. "I think I feel better now that that's off my chest."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:34 pm
Sub would listen to Ein and before he had a chance to say more the mad scientist hung up on him. Of all the nerve. That was when Aden fell off the wagon and took Cera with him. But again he didn't have a chance to make a comment as the Cold One carried them off. Good, that's what he liked about Blizz.

"...I should snag you. I like you." Sub said to Arkana. Dark type? Check. Out spoken and full of personality. Check. Free Pokeball? Check. "But of course I wouldn't do that so instead I'll say...well said." The man said with a laugh.

"So with freak off the line I think we all know that we have a lot of work to do. First off we need to figure out exactly what other information Ein obtained from us. Second I want us all to start focusing on training, the road ahead is certainly to become steeper and we're already struggling to advance. And third, no more engagements with Cipher. If we get word that Cipher is mucking around somewhere we ignore it. We're not prepared to take them on, not the way we are now. I want our next move to be a decisive one, win or lose. And with hope and teammate I think it will be a win." Sub said with his trademark grin.

"Now who wants to see this bad boy in action?" He asked as he took out his Master Ball and spun it around on his finger. "Or should I go shave first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:37 pm
"No, but last time I checked, there's a difference between failing and managing to prove someone wrong and failing even when you're trying to prove that someone wrong. You saw what just one member of his can do alone. One can kill several in a time barely measurable in seconds, and the other just reduced us all to a bunch of chumps. Twice," Aden commented, quickly rising to his feet. "Any little bit of progress we've managed to do has brought little more than making things worse, making us look worse. Even with sis trying to help H.A.Z.A.R.D., what was their reaction? Appreciate the help, and then backstab us by raising all of the bounties and wanting us dead even more. Norman might be on our side, but only for the same reasons Devon is at all."

Pausing for a moment, he sighed. "And yeah, you did teach me better. That there's a way through things if they seem insurmountable. But tell me, what about if you can't even find that way and any attempts to find it just makes everything worse? Recent slipups aside, we did all we could at Slateport and at the Quarantine Zone, and except to a corporation and maybe one person, we haven't proven any reason why he's wrong."

"Yanno," Cera finally remarked, staying on the ground, "when I first started getting so mad, it was because the last thing any of us should've done was leave and if any of us did, it'd cripple us even more than we already were. But that was before we got discovered and had to worry about when, not if, we get attacked in one of the other areas it'll hurt most. And even if none of us did want him to have his way, what's stopping him? We don't have a chance against much more than maybe Miror B., and even he was mopping the floor with us until Sub showed up..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:51 pm
Darksol88
"No, but last time I checked, there's a difference between failing and managing to prove someone wrong and failing even when you're trying to prove that someone wrong. You saw what just one member of his can do alone. One can kill several in a time barely measurable in seconds, and the other just reduced us all to a bunch of chumps. Twice," Aden commented, quickly rising to his feet. "Any little bit of progress we've managed to do has brought little more than making things worse, making us look worse. Even with sis trying to help H.A.Z.A.R.D., what was their reaction? Appreciate the help, and then backstab us by raising all of the bounties and wanting us dead even more. Norman might be on our side, but only for the same reasons Devon is at all."

Pausing for a moment, he sighed. "And yeah, you did teach me better. That there's a way through things if they seem insurmountable. But tell me, what about if you can't even find that way and any attempts to find it just makes everything worse? Recent slipups aside, we did all we could at Slateport and at the Quarantine Zone, and except to a corporation and maybe one person, we haven't proven any reason why he's wrong."

"Yanno," Cera finally remarked, staying on the ground, "when I first started getting so mad, it was because the last thing any of us should've done was leave and if any of us did, it'd cripple us even more than we already were. But that was before we got discovered and had to worry about when, not if, we get attacked in one of the other areas it'll hurt most. And even if none of us did want him to have his way, what's stopping him? We don't have a chance against much more than maybe Miror B., and even he was mopping the floor with us until Sub showed up..."

"We're not out to prove crap to Ein. We already know that we can do it. It's getting there, but if you're just going to give it up before we're through, then you're not part of the solution. You Cera wanted to call Sol out for useless on multiple occasions, and he actually took that to heart. But then...how about we cross-examine you, huh? Tell me, what's the difference between you and him, now?" I asked. "How about you go find him and figure it out. If you two are not going to help find the solution, you're only part of the problem." I turned around and left the two out, closing the door behind me and locking it. Those two were going to have to mellow, one way or another.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games