Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 pm
"No pedestal. No ego." Lykas replied. "I'm just not liking the constant trips to Hoenn. I'd like that to be over as soon as possible so I'm going on the next mission to see if I can help any more than anyone else." He said, annoyed now. "I've always hated that place and I admit I'm feeling a bit left out with everyone else running off there all the time because of what's happening out there."

That said, he shook his head slightly. "I'm not trying to sound like I'm being egotistical. I'm just.....very annoyed with Hoenn being the focus of everyone's attention." He wasn't talking to anyone in particular there. More like he was reasoning with himself why he was acting the way he was.It was a bit out of character for him to be such a jerk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 pm
Kayvaan looked to Arkana and she nodded, and the frog would move on the ceiling until they would be safe on the floor and dropped down. "Hey, thanks Kay. I know I'm not easy to carry around, thanks for doing that as long as you did." Kayvaan would nod, panting a bit. He wouldn't show it when she was carrying her, but he was a bit tired from keeping them both up on the ceiling. The two would make their way to the main room, Arkana taking a seat while waiting for the others.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:07 pm
There was practically no talking between what was left of Aden's attack being stopped outright, the events that unfolded, and being told to gather for a meeting. In fact, there was total silence as Aden, Amaranth and Cera all merely did as requested. The only one that seemed to not show from the group was Sol, but given how he had departed some time back, this only proved that he hadn't returned yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 pm
Reno snarled and fumed as he followed along behind Sub, fighting his urge to assault the leader of Snagem. Only he would disappear for months on end, and then show assuming that he would be in command again. Lykas on a pedestal, his left arm. It was Sub who was on the pedestal. Regardless, he sent the message out to his small crew to meet in the main room. This was going to be something to witness.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 pm
SubonicXP
Before Blizzard could make it to Miror B. and before Aden's fist would connect with the disco lover a twisted figure of humanoid shape rose up from a pitch black blot on the ground. The arrival of this creature had happened so quick that it would only be after the fact that the Snagems would realize what had happened. As the figure fully rose from the ground and the Spiritomb unwrapped its self from around the figure it was revealed to be none other than Sub. Upon appearance the man instantly grabbed Aden's fist, the Psychic chi around it having no effect on the man and thus the actual punch was relatively weak coming from a young boy.

"Nevermore!" Squawked the bird on the man's shoulder as it stared down Miror B., its eyes giving off a purplish glow as they compelled the disco freak to look deep into them. Should Miror B. stare into Nevermore's gaze his own view would change. Instead of seeing the Murkrow on the newcomer's shoulder he would instead see himself, as if he were looking in a mirror. This view would not last long as Sub reached up and pet the bird his free hand, the bird turning her head to look at Sub which was now the view Miror B. saw. Nevermore had used her trademarked Psycho Shift on Miror B.

With Miror B.'s new point of view suddenly being imposed on him it was unlikely he could be much of a threat for the time being so Sub did not react further, instead he turned to face Blizzard, giving the hybrid a good view of his bearded face. "Take him back down to his cell and this time bind him until we can get a straight jacket." He told the hybrid.

How did Sub move so fast just now? Maybe it wasn't speed but rather had been lying in wait, watching the chaotic events unfold. Furthermore where did the beard come from? Sure, Sub had been AWOL for awhile but not so long that he could have grown a full beard. Something was amiss.

Miror B.'s body slumps to the ground in a heap, as his mind is swapped into the body of the Dark-type's hopping on the ground. What was going on...? This was incredibly inelegant. He found himself able to only squawk one word. "Nevermore!" the Murkrow caws proudly, hopping around near Sub.

There's a sudden ringing noise that thrums through the HQ, as had occurred before the last mission. "Heya fellas!" GRAY chirps through everyone's tech, in the same odd voice as before. "There's two calls waiting on the line for y'all, one from a Devon Corporation, and another from an unlisted number."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Miror B.'s body slumps to the ground in a heap, as his mind is swapped into the body of the Dark-type's hopping on the ground. What was going on...? This was incredibly inelegant. He found himself able to only squawk one word. "Nevermore!" the Murkrow caws proudly, hopping around near Sub.

There's a sudden ringing noise that thrums through the HQ, as had occurred before the last mission. "Heya fellas!" GRAY chirps through everyone's tech, in the same odd voice as before. "There's two calls waiting on the line for y'all, one from a Devon Corporation, and another from an unlisted number."

I dragged the clown's body to a different holding cell, not taking any chances this time. I sat him down on the bed and gave a hard sigh, closing it up and locking it up tight. What...just happened? If anything, mental note to self, Reno is not to be interrogating anyone anymore. I REALLY should have kicked him out.

I then perked up and rubbed my eyes in a bit of frustration as I heard GRAY. "...now what?" Unlisted number? And the Devon corp.? I hope there is good news in this.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:09 pm
"Okay, who the hell touched GRAY?" Aden asked, noting how odd the AI was sounding. "I never thought I'd say this, but I almost want the sarcastic version back. This one sounds like half the people in southern Unova after a few drinks."

"At least answer the calls, after the meeting," Cera commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:11 pm
Once the Snagems had gathered in the main area of the building he had ordered them all to sit down in a circle on the ground. He acknowledged that it was very elementary school of him but he insisted on them sitting in this formation. Now settled the Snagem Leader would address his faithful teammates.

"I want to start out by saying I apologize for my long absence, especially when the team needed me the most. That said my absence has not been for nothing and I do not return empty handed, but I'll address that part in a bit." Sub said as he stopped to look at all the faces before him. So many different people, yet he could see their failures reflect in their faces and it did in fact sadden him to see it.

"Cipher has made fools of us all, countless times. We have consistently done what we thought was the right thing and yet Cipher has used our noble intentions against us in order to mock us. Yes, we have failed more times than ever before but there is still hope. We are the ones who have faced legends and kings and came out victorious. We are the ones who have defeated Cipher times before, they are the ones with something to prove, not us. We have proven our worth numerous times over. And now we will do it again for we have hope. Hope in the shape of a small ball..." With that said Sub pulled out from his pocket a small purple ball, the ball expanding in size as he pressed the button on the front.

"In this Master Ball rests a legend, a legend I had captured long ago. Before you ask why I haven't revealed or utilized this sooner it is because the legend inside was indeed resting, repairing its self if you will. I spent the last few months seeing it through the final stages of its recovery and I am glad to say that it is ready to fight, Cipher that is." The Snagem leader would then shrink the ball back down to its smaller size and stash it back into his pocket.

"But no legend is enough to defeat Cipher. A gun is useless if you don't know how to use it and a chain is as strong as its weakest link. And so I ask you all to not give up hope, that we still have a chance at victory only if we come together as one and show Cipher what we are. We are Snagem. We take what isn't ours and make our collective that much more powerful. We are many making one entity, one team. Separate our strength varies but together we have enough power to make the world tremble." The man said with a smile as he glanced over his members.

"So tell me? Who are we? What is this place? We are Snagem! This is Snagem! And we take what we want, do what we want! To hell with whoever stands in our way!" Sub said with a shout.

It was after Sub's victory speech that GRAY spoke up and alerted him to two phone calls. "Answer Devon first and put the unlisted on hold." He told GRAY.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:24 pm
SubonicXP

It was after Sub's victory speech that GRAY spoke up and alerted him to two phone calls. "Answer Devon first and put the unlisted on hold." He told GRAY.

"Hello Snagems." The voice of Agent Bulder came through the phone, loud and clear. "We here at the Devon Corporation want to say how appreciative we are that you risked life and limb to allow us to collect data on this horrendous virus that now rampages throughout our region. Even though data is more freely available now, it's important to get in on the ground floor, so to speak, when a virus begins before it begins evolving."

There's a muffled thump and a slight 'ow' from the line before Mully's voice interrupts. "Yeah, you guys are just peaches. But we've got a slight issue over here. And by slight, we mean total. According to our tracking chips, the first run of the vaccine we attempted to use hasn't worked at all. We're working on a second run using our new data, but that's going to take some time, something that's a bit precious now that the virus isn't so... quarantined."

"Also... Cera?" A third voice comes over the line, unmistakably George, the one who had received her egg when they had visited the headquarters. "We've tested the egg you brought us thoroughly, and it appears to be a perfectly healthy egg... other than the infected Pokemon inside it." He sighs, glum static cutting through the call. "It progresses just like an egg should, and will hatch... but the Pokemon inside, whatever it is, is guaranteed to be Shadow."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:48 pm
From the back of the crowd, standing up despite the wishes of their leader, came a dissenting voice to the attempt to rally their forces. "Right, WE are Snagem. Not you. So why is it you can abandon us here and suddenly think you can assume control with one little speech like that? So far, we've faired pretty well without you, and I think we should keep you at arms reach till we're sure you aren't going to do anything that might bring the team crashing down around us despite your words. And why are we supposed to believe some story of some supposed Legendary you've captured, considering the only proof I've seen is a Master Ball that might be empty for all we know."

Stepping through the group to end up nose to nose with Sub, Reno kept his own rant going. "The collective? Don't make me laugh. You want one army under Sub, who you can direct where you want and when you want. We need to keep ourselves in our separate groups, with our strongest and most daring leading our way. Not listen to the archaic mumblings of a man who we haven't seen for months and is attempting to persuade us with flashy displays of power and dominance. So back off! I am not going to bow to you!"

From back within the crowd, four Snagems would collectively look to each other before beginning to move for Reno. "This isn't him. We need to keep him under control and detained until we know whats going on." Aria muttered, slowly slipping through the group in a crouch. "One good swing and I know we'll be able to take him away." Leslie mumbled in reply, patting her second mouth as she began to slip forward herself. "If in doubt, we always got me." Beau added, nodding to the others as they slowly gathered around his position at the front of the circle. Looking to his left and nodding at Dista, the quartet sat waiting for Reno to do something truly deserving of what they were planning.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:56 pm
Sub had listened to the Devon representatives but before he could make a response Reno decided to stomp up to him as he went on his tangent. The man had let him speak his mind uninterrupted and also just stood there and listened to the three others speak their concerns about Reno himself. Once the four were all done talking did Sub himself speak. "I only let your comments about Subbarao slid earlier because I did indeed felt bad about being gone for so long and figured I deserved some ridicule. But now..." The man wouldn't finish his sentence, instead he exchanged his words for actions.

With one swift motion he whipped the beanie off his head and forced it onto Reno. Instantly the Channeler would realize the purpose of the hat as he would discover that he could no longer 'hear' or 'feel' others, not even his Wynaut and thus his Channel connection was broken. He wouldn't have too much time to be concerned about that however as Sub put one hand on the man's shoulder and with the help of the ghost hiding in the stone in his backpack he unleashed a surge of Dark chi into the Psychic Channeler. Just enough to knock him out before he got the idea to take that hat off and get access to his abilities again.

"Next call, please." He told GRAY.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:57 pm
At first, Aden had a feeling there was going to be some kind of chewing out. He'd understand if there was; no leader liked to see failure after failure, and if there wasn't any chewing out, he thought there'd be at least bringing up concerns. Instead, that's not what he saw today, nor was it what he heard. Even if he felt slightly silly sitting in a circle as if he had gone back in time some fifteen or so years, he could see where Sub was coming from.

He had no idea what Sub had on hand, for that matter, or at least, no idea of what legendary he had managed to get his hands on. He didn't say anything in response, mostly to allow the call from Devon to go through, but the look in his eyes seemed to have less anger and dejection. Hope may have been relative, but he couldn't hide that he was a bit humbled.

Though, he did shoot a glare at Reno. "Because most people know how to keep some kind of hope that when someone leaves and comes back, they have their reasons for doing that. They don't leave because they decide to throw their arms up and quit. If they do, that's a sign of their weakness, no one else's. And last I checked, leader he may be, but I've yet to hear of any case where it's been any sort of 'one army under me' crap... besides, where'd this come from? I've never known you to get this uppity whenever my dad up and left for days at a time."

"...You're right, I'm sorry," Cera spoke up, realizing what may have been one of the issues. There wasn't a lot of cohesion lately, tensions between this one and that one were around even if no one wanted to admit it, and there were shortcomings that normally wouldn't exist, she felt. She knew she had her own guilt in the matter, and trying to challenge that was a bad idea. Hearing Reno and sensing something off before the beanie was put on him, however, she moved back slightly. "Also, something's not right... maybe it's just me, but his mind seems screwy. Like someone went in there and whacked it with a sledgehammer," she remarked, only to mentally mutter a curse under whatever could count as mental breath. Not the kind of news she wanted to hear from Devon.

"Wait a second," Aden added, "you mean the eggs can be infected too? That's... great, marvelous... so now what?"

"We are," Amaranth finally said after a while, finally lifting her head up. "But I feel I could use some work." Out of anyone, she figured she was one of the weakest links in the so-called chain, what with rarely being one that left the HQ's walls as it was.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:49 pm
Reno would have no chance to move, only collapsing as the combination attack hit him. And before his companions could move to grab him, his body would begin to glow pink before he teleported away with his Wynaut following close behind into the strange pink glow. Staring at the spot that had previously held Reno, the quartet quietly sat down. Whatever had just happened there, they couldn't add anything really to help or hinder it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:20 pm
Lykas had followed after Sub, keeping mostly quiet. When the Snagems had all gathered, he looked around and spotted Odd not far off with Kaya and Trishella near him. After listening in on Sub's little pep rally, he stepped up and spoke again. Or he tried to since he was cut off by Reno and his immediate shutting down.

Then GRAY answered the call they had received, leaving hanging longer. "Look, I know I sound like an egotistical jackass sometimes but I know we've got the skills to do the jobs we've been taking on. I'm tired of other shutting us down and making us look like the bad guys. My friends and teammates have been out there risking their necks for a bunch of thankless, faceless peons of the government and made out to look to all of this is their fault." He said crossing his arms in agitation.

"When I said I was tired of nothing getting done, I meant it. But I didn't mean it was our fault. I'm tired of us being the scapegoats for Ein and his crew or whoever else might be behind the introduction of this virus to Hoenn. I'm putting my foot down, throwing my Pokeballs into the fray and I'm putting myself out there with the others because the extra hands and force from my Pokemon might be able to help, even if only a little." He may not show it often but Snagem was his family and he was tired of them getting bullied. At least, that was how he saw it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 pm
Arkana would join the others on the ground, Kayvaan looming behind her. She'd merely sit silently, watching the events with Reno unfold and everyone say their piece. Once things died down, she'd finally chime in. "I don't know how much I can speak for my boss, but I know she's been under a lot of stress lately, what with Tatooine and all the setbacks this team's encountered lately. And I wish she was here to listen to this herself, but well, she's worried about the location getting out. However, I'll do my part in her absense, and I'll see if I can find a way to get a hold of her, too. Also, I don't know what you have in there, but I hope the thing's a doozie, bossman."

"Gre gre." Kayvaan would nod his head agreeing with what Arkana said.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games