Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:00 pm
Hitsukei
Sekaino

I feel terrible that you missed the deadline.
It would have been fun to see Holly try her hand at the sport. I've been enjoying your character's post, too. Holly's really well written and I look forward to interacting with her in the future with either one of my characters :3

-blushes- Uwah~ I've been noticed by Hitsukei-senpai!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:09 pm
Sekaino
Hitsukei
Sekaino

It would have been fun to see Holly try her hand at the sport. I've been enjoying your character's post, too. Holly's really well written and I look forward to interacting with her in the future with either one of my characters :3

I'm sure Koru would love to meet Holly too! Imagine her Buneary and her Cyndaquil playing. Why...I dare say their cuteness could rule the pokemon world! rofl  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:24 pm
Prairiefox
Sekaino
Hitsukei
Sekaino

I'm sure Koru would love to meet Holly too! Imagine her Buneary and her Cyndaquil playing. Why...I dare say their cuteness could rule the pokemon world! rofl

Wow, I didn't know Holly would be so popular. I actually would love to try and interact with everybody too because they are all really interesting.

and that's not because I am easily impressed by everything

I'm sure it would be super adorable, if her buneary would even get over his fear of fire types. No worries though, I'm sure if you pester him enough he will, ah, warm up to them wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:02 pm
Sekaino
Prairiefox
Sekaino
Hitsukei
Sekaino

Wow, I didn't know Holly would be so popular. I actually would love to try and interact with everybody too because they are all really interesting.

I'm sure it would be super adorable, if her buneary would even get over his fear of fire types. No worries though, I'm sure if you pester him enough he will, ah, warm up to them wink

Aw D: I didn't know the little cutie was afraid of fire types o-o" Well that's okay Cyndaquil is afraid of his own shadow XD Ha I see that there pun there ~  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:09 pm
Prairiefox

Hmm, well it's not so much the fire Pokemon but rather the fire y'know?

He's kinda vain do what goes through his mind is.

Fire = singe = ruined fur (plus pain but that's more of an after thought)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:21 pm
Random questions but could there be like a li'l coordinators club?
like where you can design clothes or discuss routines together and just a little support club for future coordinators. Or is that all covered in the class?  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:26 pm
Sekaino
Random questions but could there be like a li'l coordinators club?
like where you can design clothes or discuss routines together and just a little support club for future coordinators. Or is that all covered in the class?

There actually is a coordinators club it's call the coordination club.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:29 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Hey, question on the soccer game

So to make sure I have this right (please do correct me if i'm wrong)

Each member of the offense team (currently blue team) first randomizes a number 1-10 in the randoming thread. Each even number is a goal, the team can score 3 max in a round.

After that, the defense team (currently red team) then randomizes a number 1-10 in the randomizing thread. If they roll a number that matches any of the numbers that the offense team rolled, they block a goal. They can block 2 goals max in a round.

Then it switches.

My main question is that with the defense rolls, does the number that matches have to be one that scored a goal? (IE: offense member rolls a 6 and scores, thus to block, defense member must also roll a 6?) Or is it any number that matches (offense rolls a 3 and misses, but defense also rolls a 3)  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

Each member of the offense team (currently blue team) first randomizes a number 1-10 in the randoming thread. Each even number is a goal, the team can score 3 max in a round.

After that, the defense team (currently red team) then randomizes a number 1-10 in the randomizing thread. If they roll a number that matches any of the numbers that the offense team rolled, they block a goal. They can block 2 goals max in a round.

Then it switches.

My main question is that with the defense rolls, does the number that matches have to be one that scored a goal? (IE: offense member rolls a 6 and scores, thus to block, defense member must also roll a 6?) Or is it any number that matches (offense rolls a 3 and misses, but defense also rolls a 3)

I will be moving your question to the Questionnaire Box where I will answer 3nodding

please post your questions in that thread from now on, thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:32 pm
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

Then it switches.

I will be moving your question to the Questionnaire Box where I will answer 3nodding

Ok, sorry. I just thought more people would be able to see it here, since more people post here. I'll await your answer on the questions thread  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:39 pm
murruelecreuset

whoops, this is what i get for not paying attention :T
we can deal with that when all the evens are over.
Thanks, my darling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:41 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles

Then it switches.

Ok, sorry. I just thought more people would be able to see it here, since more people post here. I'll await your answer on the questions thread

Unfortunately, because the OOC is meant for chatting, a question asked would be lost quite easily among all the other posts.

The Questionnaire Box was created in order to answer the questions and keep they cataloged so that members won't have to struggle to find an answer.

Its true that people often ask questions here (usually simple ones), but for big questions like the one you just asked, it benefits everyone to be have it in the proper place where it will be easier to find.

So please post your questions in the appropriate thread, thank you.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:21 pm
Sekaino
murruelecreuset

whoops, this is what i get for not paying attention :T
we can deal with that when all the evens are over.
Thanks, my darling.

No problem, since we aren't at the school it makes sense.
Once their back from their trip in the city I'm sure there will be lots of opportunity for you to get involved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:02 pm
o3o i missed some convos apparently XD ive been drawing all day, well doing base skeletons for characters i wanna draw and how i think there figure is xD

so, whats up people?  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:05 am
Sekaino
Prairiefox
Sekaino
Hitsukei
Sekaino

Never been called a Sempai before, nor considered myself one ^^;;;;

Holly is adorable (I quite like her name too!) maybe I'll have Ichiro seek her out and see if she'd like to join the Drama club. (I have so many fun plans for that club.) Maybe Snivy would make for a good playmate for Buneary. So cute that he's a little shy of fire types. Him and Snivy can run from them together, haha. ;3

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games