Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:54 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I'm confirming that my characters (Silvano & Ichiro) will be participating in the soccer game.

As a heads up, SoundVVave is temporarily without internet for the time being, but will most likelt participate when able to. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:34 am
Shadow of Miracles

Ava Stenson and Nirav Goto will both be in the soccer game
I need some time to post Nirav into it and signing up though -- will be done here soon though  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:50 am
If anyone else's from my neck of the woods, or was affected by the Orlando shooting please be safe and good thoughts to you. I'm here for anyone who wants to talk heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:02 am
DJ Double B
amarzyciel

Welcome back!
I'll try to reply with Nirav soon. He's currently at the fish game if you wanna meet up?

sure, let's meet up C:  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:26 am
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset

Hi there Rue welcome back!

Hey Wolf, thanks glad to be back smile

I recently got back to the world too so yay! Have you been doing well?

Yeah, I have been. It's been busy though. Wish I was busy with a job though sweatdrop
Anyhow. Didn't know you disappeared for a bit (probably cause I wasn't around either). xd It's great to see Eli though. How have you been doing?

Yeah my brother killed my computer so I was away for a bit but he bought me a new one ^^
Besides that I've been pretty good. I understand I have two jobs and sometimes I think of getting a third XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:37 am
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset

Hi there Rue welcome back!

Yeah, I have been. It's been busy though. Wish I was busy with a job though sweatdrop
Anyhow. Didn't know you disappeared for a bit (probably cause I wasn't around either). xd It's great to see Eli though. How have you been doing?

Yeah my brother killed my computer so I was away for a bit but he bought me a new one ^^
Besides that I've been pretty good. I understand I have two jobs and sometimes I think of getting a third XD

No worries I worked on rolling for fish while you were gone lol
On the bright side Evelyn got one after two more tries.

Unfortunately I only wish I had a job. Being unemployed sucks. The closest thing to a job I have is watching my neighbours dog. Doesn't exactly count.

You sure have a lot of jobs though. Must keep you busy.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:52 am
*sigh* it seems like I won't be able to get Cyril to register
I am way too sleepy and it's already past midnight where I am to write more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:38 pm
amarzyciel
Looks like you're in luck. With the soccer game sign-up extended until Wednesday morning, you'll be able to sign Cyril up :3

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
If anyone else's from my neck of the woods, or was affected by the Orlando shooting please be safe and good thoughts to you. I'm here for anyone who wants to talk heart

I was away from all news outlets for a bit, so you're the first to inform me of this latest massacre in the US. I'm offering my condolences as well -- and to you too, Juubi. Hopefully these events will become less frequent in the future. It's a long road ahead, but god bless.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:41 pm
o3o welp, out of sheer boredom, i unblocked everyone i blocked on skype xD idk why i did it but eh~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:59 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

As someone who's just been through a major trauma, my hearts and thoughts are with everyone who was affected by this horrendous loss. Stay safe, stay strong and always know we stand together.  

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:20 pm
frick i missed the deadline oh well that's my fault for doing everything last minute
Probably for the best, I've never been any good at writing action scenes....or sporty scenes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:59 pm
Sekaino

I feel terrible that you missed the deadline.
It would have been fun to see Holly try her hand at the sport. I've been enjoying your character's post, too. Holly's really well written and I look forward to interacting with her in the future with either one of my characters :3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:38 am
Shadow of Miracles

Kirsi is still participating  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:45 pm
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset

Unfortunately I only wish I had a job. Being unemployed sucks. The closest thing to a job I have is watching my neighbours dog. Doesn't exactly count.

Yeah my days are never boring ^^"

Oh my gosh the monthly collectible! I want it sooooooooo much DX  

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:04 pm
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
murruelecreuset

Yeah my days are never boring ^^"

Oh my gosh the monthly collectible! I want it sooooooooo much DX

Yeah the monthly collectible is pretty cool. smile  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games