Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:03 am
Prairiefox

Hi there welcome back! Like Hitsukei said we shall offer any assistance! I hope everything is okay I had a lot of family things happen that kept me away earlier this week as well v.v"

Thanks!
everything is okay. what i mean as family business is literally that.(or maybe I should call it a shop?)
the business is a new one, so there's a lot that I need to learn along and the time I am required is sporadic.
one time I have to help, one other time I am not sweatdrop
plus there's no set time. I assume I am on stand-by to help whenever I am free.
it wasn't as bad as my mom who have to start working at 4am in the morning at least to get the order ready in time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:19 am
amarzyciel

Welcome back!
I'll try to reply with Nirav soon. He's currently at the fish game if you wanna meet up?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:11 am
I see maria the ghost back up o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:26 am
Shadow of Miracles

Excuse me, but you better delete that Maria profile. That is NOT your character, and I NEVER gave you my permission to post her a special NPC. She is MY minor character, NOT yours. I'm completely shocked you even re-uploaded her profile without my consent.

I deleted her profile for a reason, as you know and if I want her back I will upload her profile up again. What you just did is a breech of trust, and as a captain I'm baffled you broke rules and uploaded someone else's character without consent.

What gives you the right to just do whatever you want without someone else's consent? Yes I understand you are the captain, thus you have the final say in the guild. However, right now you are abusing your power. I told you I was getting rid of Maria, and that I would think about bring her back given time. How could you say you'd give me time and then post her back up before we even talked about it?

I'm seriously pissed off right now, this is NOT something I'm ok with. If you're going to do whatever you want regardless of others consent then I want no part of a guild like that. I'll give you a few days to delete the profile and apologize to me for doing that behind my back. I really don't appreciate it! stressed emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:27 am
shadowabyss1301

She shouldn't be, that is NOT his character. It's mine, and I gave no such permission for him to post that up. Honestly I'm still shocked, I don't think I've been this upset before  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:29 am
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

She shouldn't be, that is NOT his character. It's mine, and I gave no such permission for him to post that up. Honestly I'm still shocked, I don't think I've been this upset before

Hugs & pats your back

Ive known ya for years xD i noticed it was gone, knew ya had your reasons. Didn't delve into it because you're pretty much the #1 person i trust and respect in this guild since yeah... Known you for god knows how long? xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 am
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Hugs & pats your back

Ive known ya for years xD i noticed it was gone, knew ya had your reasons. Didn't delve into it because you're pretty much the #1 person i trust and respect in this guild since yeah... Known you for god knows how long? xD

I don't like feeling like this either, and I guess I'm just really stressed with all the crap that's been happening IRL. This type of situation is one of my worst fears, someone else taking over my character as if it was there own. It was just like a breech of trust, which I take very seriously. I don't get angry unless I feel I've been offended or someone breeches my trust.

Whether or not the captain saw it in a different light, I don't know. To me though, this was a total breech of trust.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:44 am
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Hugs & pats your back

I don't like feeling like this either, and I guess I'm just really stressed with all the crap that's been happening IRL. This type of situation is one of my worst fears, someone else taking over my character as if it was there own. It was just like a breech of trust, which I take very seriously. I don't get angry unless I feel I've been offended or someone breeches my trust.

Whether or not the captain saw it in a different light, I don't know. To me though, this was a total breech of trust.

Yeah i can relate to that, after all there's a few of my characters images here and there in this guild that makes me think "Oh hey, [my character there] then realize its not them and yeah xD

I'm sure things will get better over time ^^ i'm always here for ya when ya need it. Plus you're a strong person, you've dealt with worst people who did something equally trust breaking xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53 am
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Spazzy needs more hugs and cocoa. I had no idea that there was so much happening in the Guild while I've been away sad
If you ever need to let off steam then I'm more than happy to listen, if I'm given that chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:01 pm
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Spazzy needs more hugs and cocoa. I had no idea that there was so much happening in the Guild while I've been away sad
If you ever need to let off steam then I'm more than happy to listen, if I'm given that chance.

I didn't mean for it to seem so dramatic... I just was really upset about it. We're talking about it now so the issue will be resolved hopefully. He has apologized so at least that's something. He said he meant well, but it still hurt. I'm still letting off steam, but I will get over it with time. I'm sorry for the trouble... ;A;  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:02 pm
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Hugs & pats your back

Yeah i can relate to that, after all there's a few of my characters images here and there in this guild that makes me think "Oh hey, [my character there] then realize its not them and yeah xD

I'm sure things will get better over time ^^ i'm always here for ya when ya need it. Plus you're a strong person, you've dealt with worst people who did something equally trust breaking xD

You're right, given time it'll get better  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

Hugs & pats your back

You're right, given time it'll get better

Mmhmm, and i'm always here for ya xD ya been threw worse and i'll always lend a friendly earlobe to a beloved friend in there time of need ^^ THROWS MUFFINS ALL OVER! O3O  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:38 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hope the kind
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

I didn't mean for it to seem so dramatic... I just was really upset about it. We're talking about it now so the issue will be resolved hopefully. He has apologized so at least that's something. He said he meant well, but it still hurt. I'm still letting off steam, but I will get over it with time. I'm sorry for the trouble... ;A;

And its understandable! If the Captain or Crew began using one of my characters then I would be quite peeved. I do hope that people may learn from this that it isn't okay to use someone else's character without their permission. I don't know the whole story that happened between you two but I do hope that this won't happen, nor am I 100% certain why it had happened in the first place. Let off as much steam as you want, curse, yell, get peeved, etc., do what you need to do ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Maria Taylor's still in for the fun game of soccer. Can't wait for Tuesday smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles

She's reluctant to get dirty, but Faye Rhoades will also be in the soccer game.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games