Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 am
Hana followed Luke inside, curious about what he had planned. "So Luke, what did you have in mind that we do for our date today? Considering what happened last time, I assume that we aren't going to the mall again."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:08 pm
"ok here is my plan
1hana and luke go on a train to a little town with a romantic valley

2luke digivolves sunmon into firamon and wanyamon into gargomon

3they go on a romantic ride on there digimon through the valley

4after the ride they have a picnic
how do you like it " luke said proud of his idea  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:12 pm
(Dude, I just told you that it's Gaogamon. G-A-O-G-A-M-O-N. Gargomon is Terriermon's champion form, not Gaomon's.)

Hana smiled in response to Luke's plan. "It sounds great! Only problem is I didn't bring any money with me, so I can't buy a train ticket. I'll be glad to help make the food for the picnic though. I may not look like it, but I'm a good cook." Moonmon poked her head out of Hana's backpack. "It's true; Hana always prepares dinner at her house, and it tastes amazing."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:53 am
((Not sure if your still excepting profiles but if you are here is mine))
gaia name: dbzgurl18
characters name: Ashley
partners name: Gabumon
attacks: Horn Attack, Howling Blaster/Blue Blaster
humans bio: She was alone when she was younger, and then came across alonly Gabumon and they became friends, so now they stick together and help each other out.
appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TheKoalaOfRandomness

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:43 pm
sorry havent been on in like forever computer broke im wont be on for a while ok

sure thats great

"its cool i have alot of money ,"luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:39 pm
"Great! I'll start work on lunch! What should we bring?" Hana walked into Luke's house and glanced over to him. "We should try to avoid making anything that requires a lot of cooking time; we might miss the train."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:16 pm
my computer worksagain so i will beon alot more yay and i have a new rp im goin to start ok  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:09 pm
(What one would that be? Could we at least try to finish this one? It would be a shame if we were to go through all this trouble and not even bother to put it to rest. Which reminds me, we need something for Kori to do while Luke and Hana are out on their date, so I was thinking about having him fight a tough digimon on his own and losing, but then Luke and Hana arrive when they see the destruction and beat the digimon that beat Kori. Does that sound like an okay idea?)  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:50 pm
(thats great and kinda like my idea ok well while were on a date for the whole day kori and ok i forgot her name sarah i think im stupid lol well they fight digimon all day like one after another and they see how crazy things can get with our hana and luke to help oh and i started a new rp because i really like the story of it digimon sortas project)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:57 pm
(That doesn't mean we can't at least finish this one! crying )

While Luke and Hana were preparing for their date, Kori and Hinoirimon had run off on their own. "I feel kind of bad for having Luke keep me at his house for so long, but I think things might've settled down at my folks' house by now." Hinoirimon glanced up at him. "I hope so Kori, I hope so." Suddenly, however, his nose began twitching. "Kori, I can sense a digimon nearby...and the signal is huge; this one's a champion or an ultimate level at least." Kori didn't respond; he was looking straight ahead. "You didn't need to say that Hinoirimon; I think that I can plainly see the digimon..." Several meters in front of them, a digital field had appeared, but it was fading rapidly. As it did so, they could see the form of a feminine digimon wearing a suit of navy-blue armor. At her side, she had a black sword in a sheath, and she had long, grey hair that fell down her back. "Dirvishmon. An ultimate-level warrior digimon, data type. Her movements are fast but graceful, almost like a dancer. Her special attacks are Thunder Spike and Valkyrie Dance..."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:36 pm
we will finish this one just do that one to so join digimon sortas project plz

sarah and dracmon followed kori
"hey kori whats up me and dracmon want to be with you," sarah said smileing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:56 pm
Kori glanced back, realizing that Sarah had just arrived. Oh no! What if I get Sarah in trouble? "Sarah, get back!" Kori then pulled a blue card out of his pocket and slid it across his digivice. "Digimodify! Digivolution activate!"

DIGIVOLUTION

"Hinoirimon digivolved to...Fenrirmon!" Dirvishmon didn't react to Hinoirimon's digivolving, but just stood where she was, her sword in its sheath. "Are you the ones who are refered to as 'tamers?' Kori was surprised; Dirvishmon was the only digimon that he knew of that had spoked directly to them before. All the other digimon had just made threatening noises or attacked them. "What if we are?" Dirvishmon then drew her sword and pointed it at Fenrirmon. "What else? I am here so that you may make me stronger. Accept me as your partner child; I have much more skill than that filthy mutt standing in front of you." Fenrirmon started growling furiously. "What did you call me?" Dirvishmon simply twisted the end of her mouth upwards in a small, yet cruel smile. "Of course, I wouldn't understand if a mutt such as this could understand speech. It's an outrage that you should wind up having a weak partner such as him and not a much more worthy one, such as myself." Kori pulled another card out of his pocket. "The only thing you're worthy of doing is landing hard on the pavement! Even if Hinoirimon wasn't already my partner, I'd never choose someone like you!" He then swiped it across his digivice. "Digimodify! Speed activate!"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:08 pm
sarah felt a little ashamed that he thought he had to protect her really she was eager to fight. d arcmon flew behind her and pushed her "hey dervishmon you play with the boy and ill get the little girl will bring them to master,"d arkmon said laughing

sarah jumped up and slaped her "i will show you who is playing with who digimodify digivolution activate," sarah said swipeing the card digivolveing dacmon to sangloupmon

rubbing her face d arkmon looked pissed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:00 pm
Dirvishmon glanced over to D'arkmon. "Well, it's nice to see you here also. I'll be more than happy to leave the girl to you." Immediately, Kori pointed his digivice at the digimon that had just arrived. "D'arcmon. A champion-level, angelic digimon, vaccine type. A courageous warrior who is also known as the 'Goddess of the Battlefield.' Her weapon is a pair of swords called 'La Pucelle,' and her special attack is Bapteme d'Amour." The instant Kori had finished speaking, Fenrirmon sped at Dirvishmon, fangs bared and claws outstretched. Dirvishmon simply sighed. "How dull." One instant, Fenrirmon was charging at Dirvishmon, whose sword was now at her side. The next, Fenrirmon had been knocked onto his back with a gash across his side, and Dirvishmon's sword was raised. "Even a mutt like you should know what happens when a champion level picks a fight with an ultimate level." Fenrirmon stumbled back to his feet, growling. "It'll take more than that to stop me. Try this! Twilight Fa-!" Before he had even raised his paws, Dirvishmon had stabbed one into the ground, and was standing on the other. "Give it up." Kori began rummaging through his pockets again, then drew another card. "Digimodify! Power activate!" Fenrirmon managed to pull his paw out from under Dirvishmon, who then leaped into the air, pulling her sword out of Fenrirmon's other paw, and clubbed him with the hilt. "Nuts! Digimodify! Invisibility activate!" Fenrirmon vanished from view, but reappeared several seconds later after Dirvishmon had swept across the area with her sword. "Dammit! Digimodify! Hyperwing activate!" Fenrirmon took off into the sky, flying high above Dirvishmon. "Take this! Twilight Fang!" Numerous crescent-shaped blades of energy began raining down upon Dirvishmon. Dirvishmon, however, had deflected all of them. "My turn. Thunder Spike." She raised her sword and pointed it at Fenrirmon. The blade then released numerous waves of thunder, which then blasted Fenrirmon out of the sky, causing him to dedigivolve back to Hinoirimon. "Now do you see the difference between us?" "K...Ko...ri....." Hinoirimon collapsed on the ground. Kori didn't say anything; he couldn't do anything. All that he could do was stare at where Hinoirimon was laying, fully taking in what had just happened: he had lost.  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:07 pm
sarah saw what happened and was worried that this was to big for them to handel "kori are yall ok," sarah asked when d arkmon attacked sarah and she fell to the ground.
geting up sarah was pissed "digimodify hyper speed activate digimodify hyper wing activate now well show you what happens when you piss me off,"sarah said swipeing the cards and sangloupmon attacked with a fierce attack causeing d arkmon to fall to the ground.

as tthey fought sarah went to help kori  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games