Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)
Corrupt A Wish! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flying Squiddle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:50 pm
Your wish is granted and you are suddenly struck with a whole list of really cool, uncorruptible things to wish for. Unfortunately, the list was etched in a large piece of granite, and was moving pretty fast when it struck you. You suffer massive head trauma and a subsequent case of amnesia.

I wish I was shopping.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:05 pm
Granted, but you have no money and have to content yourself by oggling at the products you want to buy hopelessly sad .

I wish I had something good to drink.

TintedShades

chessiejo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:14 pm
granted.

you have a cask of the finest napoleon brandy, smooth as silk, subtle as a wink.

you drink until you are snockered and you never even realize it as you plow through sidewalks full of pedestrians in your SUV.

i wish i could live in Tolkein's Lothlorien  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:23 am
Granted, but you only ever see it when someone closes the book.

I wish I were able to fly  

ManagerKyoto
Crew

TintedShades

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:08 pm
Granted, but every time you do you develop a strange urge to land on statues, build nests, and crap on those beneath you...

I wish I could see the future.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:19 pm
granted.

you see a future of despair and desolation.

i wish i were not so depressed  

chessiejo

Staff Information Account

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:35 pm
granted.

You're no longer depressed, you're just super-hyperactive and can't keep moving. You're jumping and runnig wherever you go and eventually you jump off the edge of a cliff by accident and fall into a huge sea.

I wish that my dad would quit quoting stuff from the movie Benchwarmers  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:31 pm
Your wish is granted and your Dad stops quoting from Benchwarmers at every opportunity. He's found a new obsession. Now, he quotes from last week's Pokemon episode. And only Pikachu's lines. Constantly. No matter who he's talking to.

You: Dad, can I have $5?
Your Dad: Pika ... Pika pika piii!
You: Seriously, Dad. Can I?
Your Dad: Chuuu?
You: Okay, cut the pikachu act, dad. Just answer my question like a sane person, please?
You Dad: Piiika! CHUU! scream

The next day, he is fired from his job for chuu-ing rudely at his boss's suggestion to stop pika-ing.

I wish more people would buy my Adopt-A-Squiddles. ^_^  

Flying Squiddle

Staff Information Account

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:36 pm
[[ gonk ]]

Granted: You have a wave of poeople coming to try to buy your adopt-a-squiddles, but their using fake money and ripping you off!

I wish my cleats were metallic so i could annoy the other teams that our school plays  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:03 pm
Granted: Unfortunately the metal they are made from is aluminum foil and they do not stand up under the turf, and you are no longer able to play against the other schools.

I wish that I had more Gaia clothing  

xUltra Violetx

TintedShades

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:38 pm
Granted, you now posses hundreds of starter clothes.

I wish I had a mango.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:24 am
granted.

your mango is so ripe and juicy you can think of nothing else, and get banned from all your guilds for inactivity

i wish my leg were 100% and i could run track again  

chessiejo

KrazyTerry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:06 pm
Granted, but while running you trip and break it again.

I wish I could leave for my super-awesome camp right now and everyone would be there singing songs and having fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:42 pm
Granted: You leave for super-awesome camp, where everyone is singing, and your car breaks down in the middle of no where and its hot, and triple A can't send a tow truck for 2 whole days, and you get bit by like a million mosquitos....

I wish I had a private plane  

Aurora Sing
Crew

chessiejo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:38 am
granted

unfortunately due to current world conditions there is no fuel for your plane

i wish i had a halo  
28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games