Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine blinked in surprise when Hades commented that Apollo was not as radiant as she may have thought. Now why wouldn't he be? He's the god of music and the sun! She thought that it only made sense that he.... "Oh!" she let out a small sound of surprise when suddenly she was engulfed in a dark smoke and taken with them to the underworld.

Quote:

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:17 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

The revenants, Griffin carrying Dante, Precht, and Zera ran through the portal. Davis looked over his shoulder to see the group, and noticed Xodira, Simon and Mitsuki weren't with them, "Where is Xodira, Vincent, Simon, and Mitsuki?" he asked them, Precht pinch his finger between his eyes, "Daichi appeared, and we were completely fooled that choker blinded us to make us believe Xodira is our ally," he explains to Davis as the revenants put their weapons and blood veil in their storage closet. Davis, Coco, and Murasame widen their eyes, Fenrir walked passed them and sat on the couch to think what's next, now the Vein will be in danger any minute because of Red Mist will soon to be faded. Louis sighed and looked at Davis, "Mitsuki and Simon are staying behind, so they will try to save Vincent from Xodira," Louis explained before Io walked towards her bed with candles around it, so she can take the rest. Yakumo handed Golden Fleece to Zera, it will be more blood, if revenants learn about it's healing ability before the revenants walked pass Davis. Jack, however, stopped Louis, who turned around, "Vlad Tepe, does that name familiar to you?" he asked Louis. He placed his finger underneath his chin to recall from his knowledge, then glanced at Fenrir, "In fact I did, Fenrir might already know, but he hardly talked about his father. Vlad was the Wallicanian ruler and national hero in Romania, infamously known as Vlad the Impaler, he impaled his enemies from bottom to head and leave the impaled corpse at his territory to ward off his enemies. Rumor said he and his sons drank their enemies blood. He suppose to died somewhere in age of mid forties or early fifties," he give him information about Vlad the Impaler, and how he supposed to died, "He faked his death, because he found Crimson Stone, vampires greatest treasure, to gain his immortality and lose his humanity. It carries soul of powerful vampire, so after his transformation he changed his name to Dracula, and vampires hailed him as their Vampire King. He uses decoy body he killed to make everyone thinks it's actually him," Fenrir explains how his father transform into vampire, and he faked his death, so no one suspected him. Revenants never seen Fenrir glumed out, since they all learn his real name, "My real name is the another reason why I don't want my father and rest of his generals to find me and put all of you in at risk, he might view all of you as mockery because you all used to be human," he added that he didn't want revenants to be killed by Dracula. Louis, Yakumo, Davis, Coco, Murasame, Mia, and Io looked at each other, it's true what Dracula did to all people was tragedy, after the church burnt his human wife alive after accused her for performing witchcraft. Jack and Eva didn't know, but they agreed to keep his real name a secret, the revenants sat on the couch, so Eva begin to speak to the group,"Now, about the red mist."
Precht and Zera were looking at two keyblade fragment, not sure what to do with them, until Ankhseram poof in black smoke, "I will take Golden Fleece, I know who is worthy to wield it," he suggested, Precht and Zera look up, "Who?" Precht asked. Ankhseram closed his eyes and exhale through his nose, "Norse God of Trickery, Loki. He may be trickster, but I have been told by his daughter that her grandfather name Kratos wore it once, now he should wear it. As for Helen of Troy Dagger, it's up to you, but it sometimes shows the glimpse of the future through the mirrored dagger."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy's body began to slowly appear into the homebase where the remaining hero's had escaped she felt rather light headed and looked about confused as she stood there rubbing her aching head while she took off her head revealing an array of crazy green hair,"What.. happened?", she asked seeing as she didn't recall much after her aggravated assault from the darkness that tried to consume her into her own madness which could have made her a wonderland terror, seeing the following she wondered where the others were,"Are we missing some?", she asked floating softly over to the group;

"...All the best people are crazy"

Mikuhinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"it would seem so ... i just hope they know what they are doing" Merlin said as he took in a deep breath and started to de-age himself, it was slow but he had less wrinkles and a shorter beard. Onyx however came through and sliced the top of a nearby chair clean off with her lightsaber just as Peter swung in "listen Warrior Princess-" he said as Onyx turned to him with an angry glare with her blade pointed at the spider "you fought the Jedi guy before right?" he asked making Onyx give a firm nod "ok, was he a pushover? Did you beat him constantly?" he asked the hesitant Sith as she lowered her lightsaber slightly "no ... it was always a stalemate" she said making Peter nod, his face was unmasked and his eyes were red but he still wanted to keep the peace "all of us are worried ... and if he's as good as you say, then we won't need to, right?" he asked as Onyx just glared at him for a full minute before deactivating her lightsaber "you are awfully collected for someone who recently went through an emotional turmoil" she said making Peter shrug "I'm used to it ... I'll have an emotional break down later when i got the time"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

"Ughh..man that was a punch in the pride..", the devil hunter spoke up, laying on the floor where Griffon carried him too as he picked himself up with a tired look on his face. Being shocked with that much power really hit him good, stunning his left leg at the moment so he had to let his healing property take it's time to fix himself up. Rubbing the back of his grey hair, the tired looking Dante looked up to the rest of the group before speaking up,"Umm..weren't there more of you? Where is the huggy guy?"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:54 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"Daichi removed the choker, and Xodira was working with him under our nose. Now he held Jezebel hostage, and Xodira manipulate Vincent's darkness. Simon and Mitsuki had to fight Xodira and Vincent," Precht explains to Lizzy about whole problem, Zera handed Golden Fleece to Ankhseram, "Thank you Zera," he thank her with a smile before he vanish to black smoke. Griffin perched himself on the rail, "Like that kid said Dante, we got tricked. Now those two kiddies have to fight against the woman and that blondie," he stated to Dante. Zera looked at Griffin in dead panned expression, "Should you two go after Nero, or is there a reason why you don't want him to beat this Urizen person?" she asked them if they were going after Nero. Griffin looked at her, "We will because only Dante can take care of Urizen, otherwise Nero will be squashed like a bug," he replied because Dante can handle, while Nero was only back up, if Dante doesn't make it. Precht pulled Helen of Troy's Dagger as he examine it, and looked at Merlin, "Master Merlin, we need to make the decision about this dagger, like who will able to wield it before we will march to Mt. Olympus."
Revenants were gathering on the couch and start discussing about Red Mist, "Judging by the state of the Red Mist, I'd guess Silva is in a lull at the moment. Still, he has to be on the brink of frenzy," Jack guessed Silva still resist, but he will be on the brink of frenzy, meaning they don't have time to celebrate. Louis, Mia, Yakumo, Io, and Fenrir looked at Watcher of the Relics, Eva lifted her head to the group, "That means it's only a matter of time," she added Silva's Relic have the limit, until he's will be in frenzy. Mia desperately looked at Jack and Eva, "Is there a way we can prevent it?" she asked them, but both Jack and Eva remain silent because none of revenants were capable to handle Relic of the Brain. Fenrir begin to think about it, so he look at them, "I will take his relic," he volunteered, the revenants looked at him in stunned. Watchers knew better, Eva looked at him in concern, "Are you sure?" she asked him, "D*mn right, I am," Fenrir replied after he saw those horrors, this realm will be another tragedy if the Red Mist was gone forever. "Physically, it is possible. You might be able to take on Silva's relic. But if you do, it will be taking on Silva's mission as well. And that will not be an easy burden to bear," she theorized he might carry Silva's relic, but warned him he will take on Silva's mission. Fenrir lowered his eyes, that also means he has to stay in Vein forever and unable to help the resistance defeat Daichi. Jack looked at Fenrir, "Our world cannot survive without the power of the Red Mist. And that means you would have to sit on that throne... forever," Jack added Fenrir had to sit on the throne forever. Louis, Mia, and Yakumo didn't argue Jack, but knowing it's Fenrir's choice. Io lifted her head and glanced at Precht and Zera, heard about dagger's reflection blade can show the future. Jack gave his old partner a stern expression, "Are you truly prepared to accept that fate?" he asked him one last time, if he can accept his fate. Fenrir thought of it once again, if he sits on throne forever, he won't help resistance, but his father won't track him down. However, that will also means he won't see Mitsuki and breaking his promise to Amaterasu before she chose to reborn, he hates to become himself a liar, "I am prepared, and guys do me one huge solid favor?" he accepted his fate, then he looked at his friends for a favor. Unknownist to them, Io got out of her bed and walked towards to Precht, so she can figure out if there was another way to change his fate.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy's listened open mouthed as she found her hand come up to her lips rather plainly,"Oh my that sounds terrible", she commented nodding her head to the following two,"Hmm.. the darkness it was rather maddening wasn't it?", she said remembering it seeping into her bones the wonderland figure head couldn't help but let out a soft shiver but grinned,"Well I better be careful then.. I could have turned very very naughty", she told the group as she began to float pulling tea out of the hat while she listened in on the conversation;

Mikuhinata1

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:11 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

taking in another deep breath, Merlin's body finally back to his younger self and cracked his back with a wince "oof ... that hurt. i hate being old" he said with a pouty frown then looked at the dagger with his ancient eyes "i think ... it will be safe with you" he said with a nod "from what i have heard, Jedi can see visions of the future some times, so it would not be a burden as it would be to others" he said then heard Lizzy and gave a shrug "indeed ... darkness can be ... unpredictable to beings of magic"

Onyx sighed as she ended the call with Simon and tossed Precht his holocomunicator back to him "he wants us to return to Fiore and explain developments to the wizards there" she said not wanting to mention he also asked to at least try to talk to her family "so uh .... can i get a lift back to Earth?" Spider-Man said as Onyx glared at him then turned away from him "i got a way for you to get back, Peter" Merlin said as he walked to a mirror and waved his hands in one motion causing it to look like it was cracked but it was as if it was simply another mirror being reflected "just think of home and you'll get there. i should warn you it might miss its mark by a few miles or so"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

Dante groaned softly as he listened to Griffon talking about what was gonna happen to Nero if he didn't get there in time. With a soft sigh, Dante grabbed Griffon once again by the leg before throwing him to the side before standing up straight, rubbing the back of his head before speaking up,"Well then I best be going then, kids..there is a place I need to go first before we go to the big ol' tree."
Dante then transformed into his deviltrigger in front of the two, his wings spreading out before giving the group a thumbs up on their adventure. He knew he had to get stronger before he faced Urizen again so with that, Dante flew up into the air before escaping from the balcony, traveling off toward the distance. No one knew how he traveled between realms but they should know that Dante will do his part against the war on Olympus.
Meanwhile, Lucifer groaned softly from the pain of what happened back in the Crypt, sitting up slowly as the daemonic wolf just looked up at the group before speaking in his deep smooth voice,"Where...where is Jezebel?"

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:08 am

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Griffon flew after Dante, wonder where he was he headed. Precht and Zera listened to Merlin as he suggest Jedi should keep the dagger because Jedis sometimes see the future. Zera was surprised, "They can do that?" she asked, Precht shrugged his shoulders, "Only select few," he replied only few can see the future. He caught the glimpse of Onyx and caught his holocommunicator, he put it in his pocket, "I wish you should ask me instead of pickpocketing," he said to Onyx, and agreed to return to Fiores. "Umm pardon..." Io spoken out as both Zera and Precht looked at young woman, "This dagger... can it show the future?" she asked them about Helen of Troy's Dagger. Zera blinked couple times, "Yes, you want to see the future?" she replied and asked her. Io nodded, Precht sense her concern before glancing at revenants, then he handed her a dagger, "Look at the dagger mirror-like reflection, it will show the future you want to see," he instructed her to look at the dagger's reflection. Io held the dagger and looked at the reflection, she can see the future through the reflection, Fenrir was sitting on the throne sleeping and herself slowly become the petrify as she held his hand to her face. The dagger revert to show her face, she was shock, Precht senses trouble from her, "Io, what's wrong?" he asked her, she shook her head and give the dagger back to him. She looked at Precht, wanted if there was another way to change the future, "I saw the future for me and Fenrir, if we all save the Vein from Mido's damage he caused, he will take Silva's mission and remain in Vein forever. It was mine and Attendant of the Relics duty to protect the Successor, but I want to understand the duty my sisters and I purpose. Please, is there a chance to change the future?" she replied about what she saw, then ask if there was another way to change the future. Zera and Precht looked at each other, then Precht placed his finger underneath his chin, "That only depends on what you saw, changing the future are easy, but fate cannot. However, changing the future will creates a new timeline instead of what you saw. If Fenrir takes Silva's mission and remain in Vein forever, then there is no turning back, unless someone else will take his place instead," he explains she can change the future she saw, but it will create a new timeline. Io nodded and try to figure out how to change the future to save the Vein from Horrors, "Thank you Precht," she thank him with meeky smile and walked away. Precht stayed silent, wondered what's on her mind, but he will leave the Vein to revenants to fix all of damage Mido had done. Precht looked at Zera and Onyx, "Let's head to ship, and prepare to leave," he said to them before he and Zera head to TARDIS. Before they enter the ship, Precht heard Lucifer. The question about Jezebel will make Precht get uncomfortable, "I'm afraid from what Onyx told us through Simon... Jezebel is capture by Daichi."
Revenants were prepare what Fenrir was about to say, he closed his eyes, "Once I take Silva's relic and sit on that throne forever. Tell Mitsuki about my promise to Amaterasu, and my past with her," he asked them to deliver the message to Mitsuki, once he take Silva's relic. Mia, Yakumo, and Louis understood, while Jack and Eva were confused, "Amaterasu?" Eva asked, "She's Shinto Goddess of the Sun, and she is happens to be Mitsuki's reincarnation. She and Fenrir promised to each other that they will meet again, after she choose to reincarnate," Louis explains about Amaterasu was in fact Mitsuki's reincarnation, and the promise. Jack and Eva were surprised, Jack recalled, "So that's explains you were angry at Mido, not just experiment you, but sucking Mitsuki's blood," he said to his partner. Fenrir sighed deeply, "Now, I feel like I am breaking her promise, I don't know what kind of reaction she will make once she learn Amaterasu's promise and my fate. I don't have a d*mn choice, but to accept it," he said sadly that he will be one who will break the promise, and couldn't picture her reaction. Mia got up from the couch and walked towards Fenrir, "Remember, you're not alone," she said to him, he turned her head towards her in bit of surprise, "Mia..." "I may not be able to help you in any tangible way..." she said as she shook her head, then she looked away as she looked down with her hand placed on her chest, "But at the very least, I'm willing to accompany you on the journey, and Mitsuki might be sadden and understand when she learn your fate," she added she will accompany him, Mitsuki might be both sad and understandable about the fate he will carry. Fenrir blinked, before Yakumo placed his hand on his partner's shoulder causing him to look at him, "You've got big burden to carry there. Good thing I'm around to help lift it," he said to him as he dropped his hand off his shoulder, "Yakumo..." he said to him softly. Louis lifted his head, Fenrir looked at him like he has something to say, "...We're friends. We'll fight together and share same sadness to Mitsuki," he added that they were friends and together they fight. Fenrir agreed, like he allow them to share sadness with Mitsuki, once they deliver the news. Unknownist to them, Io was thinking of other way to prevent Fenrir to break his promise, nor being himself a liar.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy looked at the group hearing them preparing for leave the wonderland magic began to grin as a humming noise of the very merry unbrithday was heard buzzing about the head of a slowly disappearing body,"I do like games you know Merlin I hope we can play again", it said before the only thing that remained was the pearly whites of the chesire grin and then faded to nothing;

Mikuhinata1

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"you were being annoying" Onyx simply said moving her hair behind her ears and looked out to the outside with a frown. She had no idea why she was like this, it was almost like worry but she had no idea why. The only kind of 'relationship' she had with Simon was when they crossed paths, fought, destroyed where they were fighting at and ended in a stalemate. Though that was mainly due to someone or something interrupting them. Though Onyx suspected that were they to duel without interruption they would continue till exhaust took them, though she would never admit it. "you always had that look as a child" Merlin said making the Sith look at him "you only ever smiled around Simon, you were both close even shared a birthday ... he'll be-" "did i ask you?" Onyx rudely interrupted with a scowl but then sighed "sorry just ... i need time to understand all this ... i spent years thinking no one cared for me, that my parents abandoned me ... i don't think i can do this, i can't i-" she said but then was startled when Merlin hugged her "you're more like your mother than you know ... she had issues with her feelings too" he said then walked her to the ship.

Spidey only rubbed the back of his head before he made sure his mask was on firmly then looked at Merlin "I'll be there when the time comes ... don't worry, might even get some back up" he said as Merlin nodded before Peter took a deep breath and stepped through the mirror and vanished with a ripple. As everyone boarded the Jedi ship

"where the H*LL have you guys been for the past three hours?!" Cy'la said marching up to Precht with a soldering iron in her hand "we tried calling you with no response and no one in that creepy building ... and what the *Rylothian swear word* happened to Simon?!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will save her..."

The explanation of where Jezebel was...it shocked the large dark furred wolf, his's back legs in a laying down position but his front paws were on the ground to pull himself up. Daichi..he took her? Lucifer's front legs shook as the large wolf pulled himself up fully, looking out toward the balcony where the ship was. Flashes in his mind as he remembered spending time protecting her while she was sleeping, feeling her feelings as she felt..weak. Not weak from strength but..weak with her emotions,"That...that bast@rd.."
Trying to pull himself up, he groaned in a whimpering tone as he began to pull himself up. Flashes of the two fighting together, side by side as they took down the Blade Bearer together side by side with...Xodira. The name now hurts his own heart that now feels...it now feels weak within his chest as if it felt empty. Growling loudly under his breath, Lucifer spoke up with a tired yet deep voice,"I must..I must go to her...We have to head toward Olympus...we have to save Jezebel...and we will kill Daichi...even if it means killing me.."

"...she's my friend"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:51 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht rolled his eyes at Onyx as he tolerate her, then he looked at Lucifer, "We all will head to Mt. Olympus, but we have to be prepare for the war," he replied to him, thanks to his memory of his past life, Mavis' strategy for war needed to be prepare. He and Zera were heading to the ship, however Cy'la raised her voice as he stopped. He blinked and glanced at Zera to go ahead, who walked passed two Jedis. Precht closed his eyes and sighed, "We were at the fortress to chase after Mido and Arachne, I guess T7 didn't pick up the signal. It's a rough fight, so Xodira decapitated Arachne, Daichi arrived and killed his ally, who he called Mido a pawn. It turns out Xodira is responsible for burning Tenrou Island down, so Simon have to stay behind with Mitsuki because Xodira control Vincent," he explains the situation and meeting Daichi. He pulled out Helen of Troy Dagger, "We got the Golden Fleece and Helen of Troy's Dagger in our hand, Ankhseram will deliver a Golden Fleece to Loki," he told Cy'la, and put it back in his robe, "We have to head back to Fiores and inform Fairy Tail the development. We also need to inform Simon's parents," he added to Cy'la to prepare for return to Crocus.
Meanwhile, revenants gather their blood veils, weapons, and purifiers as they head to mistles and teleport back to Crypt Spire in order to rescue Silva from verge of frenzy.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:17 am

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"In a land of myth and a time of magic
My destiny was foretold to me"

"oof ... i'd rather fight an army of Saxons again" he muttered to himself at the prospect of having to inform Alex and Erza about their son as Onyx just rolled her eyes. Merlin's attention then turned to Lucifer whom he looked on at with pity "you want Jezebel to be safe, yes? i'm sure you also want her to be happy then ... so ... how could she be happy if your life is gone?" he asked before looking leaning on his staff "Daichi's time will come, but you will only succeed in rescuing her if we work together on this" he said with a small smile while Onyx watched with a frown then turned to Precht and Cy'la "let's get this ship off this planet" she said and started to walk off but Cy'la got in her way "who made you boss around here?" she asked making Onyx raise an eyebrow "would you rather stay here then?" she asked making the Jedi Twi'lek hesitate not wanting to prove her right but the silence was enough for the Sith to smirk "as i thought" she said before walking to the front of the ship as Cy'la scowled and looked to Precht "what the h*ll does Simon even see in her?"

"To guide a great king to build a golden age.
Destiny, however, tends to lie"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items