Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:59 pm
I've noticed that there really doesn't seem to be anywhere the kids can go in Lamia besides the Lamia Train Station. Will something be updated or do we stay within our hotel?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:03 am
Prairiefox
The Shiny Furret
My characters, Tristan Daniels and Veronica Anderson, haven't received their friendship updates for the time skip yet. Is there someone I can ask about that or do I just wait until someone gets to them?

Wow we are so sorry! I'll go and fix this right away Furret ^^

Marcus hasn't either >>

And I know Valiant at least participated in class since day one.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:56 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
The Shiny Furret
My characters, Tristan Daniels and Veronica Anderson, haven't received their friendship updates for the time skip yet. Is there someone I can ask about that or do I just wait until someone gets to them?

Marcus hasn't either >>

Yes thats actually another one that I noticed I'm incredibly sorry for this huge mistake on my part. I'm working on fixing as well as going over any others I carelessly missed. Again my deepest apologies  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:26 am
I'm unsure if Alana will be distributed any Friendship points either since I know she was there on Day Zero and Day 1 I believe.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:28 am
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
The Shiny Furret

Marcus hasn't either >>

Yes thats actually another one that I noticed I'm incredibly sorry for this huge mistake on my part. I'm working on fixing as well as going over any others I carelessly missed. Again my deepest apologies

Ava/Fritz hadn't gotten any either...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:25 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

If a Vice Captain has already said that it would be handled then this topic regarding friendship points does not need to be brought up anymore.

Do not rush us.

Everyone has their own things to handle and if there is a delay in something then we ask that all members be patient.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:18 pm
I don't believe it was mentioned in that last post but how long will the intermission between the second and third dance be?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:03 pm
Hope the kind
I don't believe it was mentioned in that last post but how long will the intermission between the second and third dance be?

As it said the third performance will begin at the latest on tuesday or tomorrow evening so best guess we all have til tomorrow evening for the intermission that is happening right now  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind

As it said the third performance will begin at the latest on tuesday or tomorrow evening so best guess we all have til tomorrow evening for the intermission that is happening right now

Thank you Fox ^^
After I posted my question SM answered my question with his recent post :3
Thank you for getting to me quickly~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:05 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

o3o is it gonna be like DTI where everyone spamming rolls till they win and quote a mod of the proof? XD well for the fishing one? Only event hisaki would actually take part in xD

Your post was moved to the appropriate place as I mentioned in the guild announcement all questions should be posted in this topic.

First things first, I would appreciate if you did not compare our guild to another guild.

Second, these games are based on RNG in order to give everyone a fair chance. You may still RP in those topics and we encourage everyone to do that.

This is also done so that nobody who claims to be "good at fishing" can have any advantage over another player. It is luck based.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:20 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

o3o is it gonna be like DTI where everyone spamming rolls till they win and quote a mod of the proof? XD well for the fishing one? Only event hisaki would actually take part in xD

Your post was moved to the appropriate place as I mentioned in the guild announcement all questions should be posted in this topic.

First things first, I would appreciate if you did not compare our guild to another guild.

Second, these games are based on RNG in order to give everyone a fair chance. You may still RP in those topics and we encourage everyone to do that.

This is also done so that nobody who claims to be "good at fishing" can have any advantage over another player. It is luck based.

yeah i understand the hole dice rolling resulting in fair game, which is always a plus xD and why i like that, hell most my events are dice rolling, id use those guilds as a example instead of DTI, but you don't know them so... went with something we both know fairly well as a common example ^^

All i was asking was is it gonna be like that or is it gonna be Person A rolls, then if they didn't win the Person B, ect ect. XD. So i was just curious and wasn't trying to compare TP with anything i swear XD

-----
Side note: I wouldn't compare a digimon guild(Even if it was a academy version) to a pokemon academy guild... Two different universes, two different ways of doing stuff, ect ect XD. So yeah, sorry if it seemed offensive but i ensure you, it wasn't meant to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:30 pm
shadowabyss1301

That's understandable, thank you for clearing that up.

To further answer your question, players will be able to post as often as they wish. You may only claim one prize per game so there should not be a shortage in prizes meaning it is still fair game for everyone. Like I mentioned, you are still able to RP normally in those topics. So if you want to just post RNG you can do that, but if you want to post RNG and include an RP post with it then that is also acceptable (and encouraged).

The soccer game is the only game where there's restrictions on the amount of posts and this is because it is a team-based game.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301

That's understandable, thank you for clearing that up.

To further answer your question, players will be able to post as often as they wish. You may only claim one prize per game so there should not be a shortage in prizes meaning it is still fair game for everyone. Like I mentioned, you are still able to RP normally in those topics. So if you want to just post RNG you can do that, but if you want to post RNG and include an RP post with it then that is also acceptable (and encouraged).

The soccer game is the only game where there's restrictions on the amount of posts and this is because it is a team-based game.

Mk, thanks for answering i just wanted to know if it was like DTI and spam rolling for days XD... Been apart of forum free items like that, made a few enemy's and little friends that way but meh xD

Also like the 1 reward per person thing, nice touch ^^. But thats all i wanted to know. i'll be off to go draw a random member character in chibi form xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:59 pm
So with the soccer game, do the characters sign up and then hang out there until it starts? Or can they, say, sign up and go play a game until people are ready?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:15 pm
is a fire/leaf/water gem the same as a stone?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games