Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

o3o Renji will ruin his first impression XD so, hes gonna be a a*****e, and funny thing is. Hes running at 15% anger give or take, granted it shot up a few times but hes still running at 15%. Usually hes 19 years old or so... And his anger meter just "Critical" which very few in this guild have encountered Renji at his finest. Yumi, Spazz are probably the only ones who have encountered Renji Wrath XD

o3o and no, its the same character just different attire. Renji never was intended to have a "Child" or "Teen" form. Since hes usually always 19 years old or higher. So finding a child-ish form that LOOKS like Renji in his normal age, was quite the challenge XD

It has been one heck of a long time since I have last met anyone who was willing to have such a colorful vocab in their character. It makes the boy far more realistic and more...hmm what is the word I'm looking for....likeable? When I first read your post for Renji I was like......this boy looks like he will be a ball of fun to mess with but not someone I want to piss off either. I mean...he threw his Aaron at a girl! I just hope Alana doesn't get a Aaron thrown at her leg....poor girl hardly has any social skills as it is so how she going to react when someone as violent as Renji comes along.

I'm going to guess that Renji is an existing character within another Guild?

o3o all of my characters have literally no filter when it comes to speech XD Renji, just kinda ripped off the filter machine and threw it out the window pretty much XD. Yeah... Usually Renji has a few unspoken hidden rules he follows and it helps keep him from, well doing to much damage XD right now, those rules do not exist because hes not 100% aware of the outcome of his angry actions o3o Give it like 3 months or so XD

Renji usually will hit anyone who has pissed him off, which really doesn't take much XD regardless of gender, beliefs, ect ect... He will hit you XD. In another academy guild he was fighting with a rich chick and he just straight up b***h slapped her and she was just dumb struck because she was from a famous family and here's Renji not even caring and struck her XD... End of that story was Renji getting sent to the hospital for fighting with her and she crossed and street, he did and got hit by a very large truck XD

Renji and Claude are permanent characters i have. I have 13-14 so i have in my roster. In my roster it's literally eat or be eaten, when a new character does appear, they have to fight a currently existing character and who ever wins Consumes the loser. Renji, has yet to lose a "Consume Match" and every time he wins, the stronger he gets XD

By golly are you one of those roleplayers who likes to play that potty mouth?! Gaia needs more of you and your characters! I think the filter machine that is in place is the one that is put in place by the creator of many roleplayers. Hmmm perhaps I should create more characters that have a colorful language as Renji....though I'm not sure I'd play the violent type but he will probably be used for references in the future.

I'm really am starting to fear for my character. Will she get hit? Well....considering that both our characters in the same vicinity I guess its possible. Not only do I feel bad for Alana but for Aaron as well. Renji must be packing if he is able to heft a iron-type Pokemon like it was a bowling ball.

Claude is the Breeder Teacher, I think. Is Claude one of your more newer characters? Has he lost to a "Consume Match"? I feel like Alana would probably get along more with Claude considering her dream to become a Pokemon Breeder/Day Care Lady.

out of the 13/14 characters i have, only 4 swear. out of the 4, only 2 do it constantly without any real reason to swear and do it for the sake of that they can XD. Some of my characters are good guys, Some are bad guys, and the rest, are Wild Cards and do not side with good or evil and do as they please XD. And that wouldn't shock me XD in the Academy guild i told you about when it was rebooted it was filled with happy go friendly characters and depressing emos. Then Renji showed up and caused a wave of Anger to flow over and because of him, 15 angry characters followed, all with some form of beef with him on day 1 XD. Which, is kinda normal for Renji, he pisses a LOT of people off and he does not care XD.

o3o Renji is... Well hes not NOW, but when hes older lets just say as freeza said to Goku in Team four star abridged episode "Oh my god, you can grind beef against those abs." XD. Renji in all senses is a Raging behemoth in physical power and personality XD. He didn't throw it all that far and it did strain his muscles just to throw it that far since she was somewhere near the middle and he was sitting against the metal gate XD. Now if he was 19, he'd be like one of those people who spin and throw a heavy a** metal ball threw the air and see who threw it far... Which i forget its name but its one of his favorite sports, his #1, is baseball... Just because he loves the fact that all it really requires is you swing a club and hitting a small ball and see how far you can send it XD... Renji a basic person with his likes and dislikes XD

o3o Claude is the breeder teacher and he hasn't lost a "Consume Match", granted hes not really a hostile character like Renji so a few of my pacifist characters don't get challenge much but Claude is a business man and if he fights, hes doing it with business and he will ruin your company from the ground up XD. Claude is well, as serious as he playful XD He doesn't really like children, but it really depends on if there gonna be a problem or just hyper as hell XD... Claude REALLY hates hyper active things since just watching them makes him tired and then he has to drink 3 more cups of coffee just to keep up with them XD. FYI, Claude not been around as long as Renji, but hes one of my Veteran characters XD

So you decided to be the one who wrecked everyone's happy and feely moments blaugh
But hey, its nice to have a variety of characters instead of cookie cutters....I think Alana is a cookie cutter....hmmmmmm but cookies are damn good tasty

Well, if we can get the chance to get older. You never know, Renji just might stay his punk *** self for the years to come. Actually I've no idea how long a year will go by in a year. Will it be a year in the rl? A month? A couple of months? Either way it looks like you'll have more fun with your character once some more interaction gets going. And speaking of interaction did you want the two (Renji and Alana) to interact? I don't want to mess up anything that you are working on since the last post had something to do with going to the dorms.

How do these challenges work? Do you just randomly pair up some of your characters and do a mental battle for the two? Roll some dices? Do a voting?
For a guy who doesn't like children I wonder what possessed him to become a teacher. I mean...he had to know that if he was going to be taking a teaching position that he would have to teach children....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:55 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

I cannot say I have read all of Renji's posts, but I will like to remind you guys that this guild does not fully support "potty-mouth" comments.

While I understand that profanity and all that jazz is a very real thing even among kids that does not mean that I will always let it slide.

I do not want this to become an issue nor do I want to see multiple characters dropping f-bombs in all their sentences or whatever curse word your character decides to use.

All I ask for is moderation 3nodding thank you

No need to worry about any colorful language from my own characters....maybe a word or two from my security officer but nothing that would make people uncomfortable. Much like how I don't like to cuss I try to apply that same rule to my characters ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:59 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

o3o trust me, he only drops a few legit swears every so often. I try to limit the amount of Real Swear words to like... 3, maybe 4? tops then he uses his own anger base swear words which just mean 100% nothing XD which again hes to young to have them so give it like a few days till he uses Renji 100% swear words xD

Let's drop down those swear words to 2 please sweatdrop

like I said I don't want to see more and more characters using swear words. Maybe -MAYBE- when they become teenagers it will be more understanding because of puberty and all that mess brings, but not at their current age.

altho I will say nice job in establishing your character as the angry kid. I cannot say that I approve of the act of violence he performed on another character.

If you do have more plans like that for the future then I will ask you to PM me those ideas before going through with them. I do not want you taking this character too far that he'll be physically hurting other player's characters.

Hope the kind

I'm glad to hear it because as security, they should not be swearing on the job especially since their work includes guarding children.

As I've mentioned before, please use your best judgment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:04 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

o3o trust me, he only drops a few legit swears every so often. I try to limit the amount of Real Swear words to like... 3, maybe 4? tops then he uses his own anger base swear words which just mean 100% nothing XD which again hes to young to have them so give it like a few days till he uses Renji 100% swear words xD

Let's drop down those swear words to 2 please sweatdrop

like I said I don't want to see more and more characters using swear words. Maybe -MAYBE- when they become teenagers it will be more understanding because of puberty and all that mess brings, but not at their current age.

altho I will say nice job in establishing your character as the angry kid. I cannot say that I approve of the act of violence he performed on another character.

If you do have more plans like that for the future then I will ask you to PM me those ideas before going through with them. I do not want you taking this character too far that he'll be physically hurting other player's characters.

To the swear word thing, i cant promise anything with Renji, but i can promise to at least try till he figures out the basic functions the normal renji follows XD

o3o if your referring what he did to spazz's chick.. we usually just 100% spit ball it and see where it gos from there XD. Her chick could of easily punched him in the eye and id be cool with it xD. Since ya know, ive known spazz for... -trys to remember-... Ya its been a LONG time XD. Now if it was anyone else, i would of contacted them in some manor of way for permission to play it safe o3o

So dont worry, unlike my characters i take the safe route and ask for permission ahead of time, unless your like spazz who fall in a different category XD

-edit-

to the pming you thing, makes me feel iffy honestly since id rather just pm the person whos controling the person for permission. After all, i kinda forgot what Aron weight was and there for, was a 100% my bad scenario on my behalf XD Renji usually never gos that far. Worse he does is a slap/punch to the face depending on the gender, if they hit back then its just a basic fight but one of his unspoken rules is "Don't touch him, he wont touch you." XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 pm
Hope the kind

Mmm, i also have a Cookie cutter, hes usually a model and granted his IQ is probably the lowest in the roster of character i have, he usually pulls a Goofy and figures stuff out a lot faster, like if you had a character in a huge cloak and had her acting like a man. He'd know as soon as possible that person is a female. Luckily he wont share but still XD

XD Renji personality doesn't change much from now, to when hes 19 really beside the fact he gets angrier, and more bold with his actions and 100% doesn't care for anyone opinion and once his mind made up, he will not budge from the position hes in and its either, A.) let him be and go your own way. Or B.) Wait 5 mins and then follow the path Renji has created XD. Renji... Complex in personality wise and its been revealed a few times xD. at a later date you'll see it happen more with a select few people XD

Mmm, Some times i meditate and view how the fight would go down. Or if RPs are slow for me, i go into my Storage guild, go find there character sheets and go to the arena part of the storage guild and start posting. being 100% fair in the fight and not choosing favorites o3o Since Renji stats are so high, there only 1 character i have who can oppose him but doesn't because Renji isn't a weapon user XD Plus renji a Vet, so he knows how to handle himself against a LOT of type of people o3o

And Claude kinda dislikes being a teacher but he wont really help outside of class but inside it hes a strict teacher and doesn't take kind to any kid being late for class XD. In which case you get more work to do XD

-edit-

If ya wanna RP with Renji, feel free to quote me and have them interact since nothing really going on XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:18 pm
Shadow of Miracles

FYI, since i know that you and many members are used to Renji. I have a back up plan that involves a psychic pokemon. I wont go into any details beyond that.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:37 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Mmm, i also have a Cookie cutter, hes usually a model and granted his IQ is probably the lowest in the roster of character i have, he usually pulls a Goofy and figures stuff out a lot faster, like if you had a character in a huge cloak and had her acting like a man. He'd know as soon as possible that person is a female. Luckily he wont share but still XD

XD Renji personality doesn't change much from now, to when hes 19 really beside the fact he gets angrier, and more bold with his actions and 100% doesn't care for anyone opinion and once his mind made up, he will not budge from the position hes in and its either, A.) let him be and go your own way. Or B.) Wait 5 mins and then follow the path Renji has created XD. Renji... Complex in personality wise and its been revealed a few times xD. at a later date you'll see it happen more with a select few people XD

Mmm, Some times i meditate and view how the fight would go down. Or if RPs are slow for me, i go into my Storage guild, go find there character sheets and go to the arena part of the storage guild and start posting. being 100% fair in the fight and not choosing favorites o3o Since Renji stats are so high, there only 1 character i have who can oppose him but doesn't because Renji isn't a weapon user XD Plus renji a Vet, so he knows how to handle himself against a LOT of type of people o3o

And Claude kinda dislikes being a teacher but he wont really help outside of class but inside it hes a strict teacher and doesn't take kind to any kid being late for class XD. In which case you get more work to do XD

-edit-

If ya wanna RP with Renji, feel free to quote me and have them interact since nothing really going on XD

You mentioned that you had a roster of these characters. Is this roster in your memory? On Gaia? On your computer? Are you a hardcore Rpier?

I think I read somewhere that Renji had some sort of romantic relationship with a girl? Care to go in detail about what happened there? All I remember is that she broke his heart and he became angrier? How could Renji possibly get angrier? Like....super Saiyan angry?!

Storage Guild?! You created a Guild to store all your Characters? Profiles? ......Hmmm maybe I should follow that example...it would really save some space on my computer. There is actually someone who can beat Renji?! That is something I would need to see for myself! It sounds both amusing and terrifying because I don't know who could possibly top Renji.

I sincerlely doubt Claude would have any trouble with Alana. Alana is not the type to cause trouble (unlike a certain character we know *cough* Renji *cough*). I am curious as to what Claude will teach since you said that the man doesn't like being a teacher.
(Sorry for asking so many questions....I'm just a very curious person sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:52 pm
Hope the kind

I have several list that hold this. My memory, storage guild, ect ect XD. Which i cant forget any character i made since i use 1 aspect of my self and the rest is 100% random. Claude was made from my seriousness, Renji from my anger. There likes and dislikes even beliefs are 100% different from mine. o3o I do love to RP and granted my spelling not the best but its just something i love to do xD i even use these characters in other RP type things, like video games and what not XD.

o3o he did have a relationship in one guild, one girl manage to get passed his countless fire walls and she saw a side that no one else saw, then the user quite because of reasons and Renji was left alone and he got even angrier and yeah, it wasn't pretty XD if i remember correctly he burnt down his house in anger xD

I only store there basic profiles so i know the characters in depth in case i forget xD even posting formats and guild work stuff and what not XD and yeah, the guy taller than renji and wields a ungodly huge weapon XD. Think of them as 2 lions on the same perch but they have no interest in each other because Renji fights with his hands(Sometimes a Bone Scythe) and the other wields a Long Odachi Sword XD and Renji usually a hand to hand fighter so he has no interest in a weapon user XD

Well usually he gets a teaching position funny enough XD so this isn't his first time teaching XD and i do have things instore for the class X3 and Renji wont be meeting Claude. God help us if Claude and Renji are in the same topic because i kinda set them up to instantly hate one another so if there both in the same topic. Both will glare at each other and if its like other guilds, proceed to try and murder one another XD

And ask away, idfc XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:05 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

I have several list that hold this. My memory, storage guild, ect ect XD. Which i cant forget any character i made since i use 1 aspect of my self and the rest is 100% random. Claude was made from my seriousness, Renji from my anger. There likes and dislikes even beliefs are 100% different from mine. o3o I do love to RP and granted my spelling not the best but its just something i love to do xD i even use these characters in other RP type things, like video games and what not XD.

o3o he did have a relationship in one guild, one girl manage to get passed his countless fire walls and she saw a side that no one else saw, then the user quite because of reasons and Renji was left alone and he got even angrier and yeah, it wasn't pretty XD if i remember correctly he burnt down his house in anger xD

I only store there basic profiles so i know the characters in depth in case i forget xD even posting formats and guild work stuff and what not XD and yeah, the guy taller than renji and wields a ungodly huge weapon XD. Think of them as 2 lions on the same perch but they have no interest in each other because Renji fights with his hands(Sometimes a Bone Scythe) and the other wields a Long Odachi Sword XD and Renji usually a hand to hand fighter so he has no interest in a weapon user XD

Well usually he gets a teaching position funny enough XD so this isn't his first time teaching XD and i do have things instore for the class X3 and Renji wont be meeting Claude. God help us if Claude and Renji are in the same topic because i kinda set them up to instantly hate one another so if there both in the same topic. Both will glare at each other and if its like other guilds, proceed to try and murder one another XD

And ask away, idfc XD

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there might be one character who might be depressed, happy-go-lucky, sadistic, and maybe even a romantic. At least if you ever get writer's block you can pull from previous Rps. Its actually quite brilliant!

How does a girl even do that? She must have the patience of a saint or some godly creature. I can't really imagine Renji the dating sort of guy but to each their own. Though I guess if you look past the anger issues he isn't so bad of a guy....maybe.

If those two guys were ever to get into a fight with one another who do you think would win?

Did you put Renji in the Breeding Class? I thought Claude would be above trying to pick a fight with students....especially a 10-year-old. He wouldn't want to get sued by the parents or the academy for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:21 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Hope the kind

I'm glad to hear it because as security, they should not be swearing on the job especially since their work includes guarding children.

As I've mentioned before, please use your best judgment.

No need to worry about Miss. Heart. If any cussing were to happen it wouldn't happen around the kids. A part of her mentality is that such venomous words can brew criminals so controlling her language around susceptible minds is a bit of a 'no no.'  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:29 pm
Hope the kind

o3o no depressed characters. I have a happy go lucky, already stated that. Mmm, i have 3 sadistic characters, there relatives XD. Mmm, all my characters can be romantic in there own way. And i rarely have writers block because i just kinda take a moment, think "what would [name of character] do?", after some time i write and or pick up the controller and do what they would do xD

o3o i can't reveal how she pulled it off, but there a way to see Renji kind side, just really really hard and you need to abuse his 3 rules a lot XD. And renji may be extremely harsh, but he does mean well.

o3o... I'd say Renji just because hes one of my 5 classic characters who been around for a LONG a** time XD. All my characters, more so with my classics were originally 1 character but his personality became to much so he split into different characters. Like a Giant flame splitting and becoming several small flames. But if they fought, Renji would have a hard time at first but then start over taking the sword user with ease. Knowing Renji, He'd end up breaking his blade with his bare hands in a pure blinding anger rage XD

o3o no because i set that system up, they wont be in the same topics. Mostly because honestly, Claude up against a character who's fights constantly, even as a kid he'd beat Claude up and shame his family for generations to come XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:43 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o no depressed characters. I have a happy go lucky, already stated that. Mmm, i have 3 sadistic characters, there relatives XD. Mmm, all my characters can be romantic in there own way. And i rarely have writers block because i just kinda take a moment, think "what would [name of character] do?", after some time i write and or pick up the controller and do what they would do xD

o3o i can't reveal how she pulled it off, but there a way to see Renji kind side, just really really hard and you need to abuse his 3 rules a lot XD. And renji may be extremely harsh, but he does mean well.

o3o... I'd say Renji just because hes one of my 5 classic characters who been around for a LONG a** time XD. All my characters, more so with my classics were originally 1 character but his personality became to much so he split into different characters. Like a Giant flame splitting and becoming several small flames. But if they fought, Renji would have a hard time at first but then start over taking the sword user with ease. Knowing Renji, He'd end up breaking his blade with his bare hands in a pure blinding anger rage XD

o3o no because i set that system up, they wont be in the same topics. Mostly because honestly, Claude up against a character who's fights constantly, even as a kid he'd beat Claude up and shame his family for generations to come XD.

Not going to reveal it because all the female character's creators might look into this conversation and try to woooo him over? Smart plan! Got to make those girl (and guys) work for his affection.....whatever that may look like.

......Your character sounds way too OP for YOUR own good XD
Perhaps he needs a leash or some sort of restraint to keep him in check. Any such character who has been able to do this?

......Like I said....he is way too OP

{Pssssss! Waiting for your reply in the story T^T}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:55 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Not going to reveal it because all the female character's creators might look into this conversation and try to woooo him over? Smart plan! Got to make those girl (and guys) work for his affection.....whatever that may look like.

......Your character sounds way too OP for YOUR own good XD
Perhaps he needs a leash or some sort of restraint to keep him in check. Any such character who has been able to do this?

......Like I said....he is way too OP

{Pssssss! Waiting for your reply in the story T^T}

o3o well, he does have a Type, so yeah~ xD plus getting his attention the easy part. He doesn't like people complaining, weaklings getting bullied, ect ect XD. He REALLY loves bullying the bullys. He himself when he gets to strong, wont pick on someone not worth the effort, instead he'll just angerly shout at them and leave at some point o3o

o3o... I've been restraining him for years. As you can see, it doesn't work to well XD Renji, as i stated is a Cloud. I can't bind a cloud, no matter how many chains and cages i use, he'll get threw them XD. Even if i made him "happy go lucky" personality threw hypnotizing him, that Anger will remain and after like 3 weeks his real self will be talking to the Renji in control and after 3 months, will regain control. XD he is my endless anger towards everything and anything that so much moves. So even if hes caged up, as long as that happy go lucky Renji around by things he hates, its only a matter of time till he makes a return XD.

He's OP as hell because hes consumed like 20 or so opponents and grows each time xD

And i know, i'm working on it XD Renji is a hard character to get in the mindset with XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:57 pm
shadowabyss1301
to the pming you thing, makes me feel iffy honestly since id rather just pm the person whos controling the person for permission. After all, i kinda forgot what Aron weight was and there for, was a 100% my bad scenario on my behalf XD Renji usually never gos that far. Worse he does is a slap/punch to the face depending on the gender, if they hit back then its just a basic fight but one of his unspoken rules is "Don't touch him, he wont touch you." XD

This is something I will be asking everyone to do so it won't be just you.

The purpose of this is to make sure no one takes an action too far. I do want this RP to be somewhat realistic for an academy setting.

This means that I understand there will be characters that might skip a class, cheat on a test, disrespect a teacher, pick on students, sneak away during the night or perform actions that would be considered juvenile such as vandalism. Some kids are like that and it is also a part of growing up.

However, when something like that does happen then I (the Captain of this guild) needs to know and I will judge whether the action you are trying to have your character take is allowed or not. I would also suggest ways to tame the action in case it is labeled as "too much"

It might sound controlling, but I really am just trying to work with my guild members to make sure everything goes smoothly and no toes are stepped on.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301

This is something I will be asking everyone to do so it won't be just you.

The purpose of this is to make sure no one takes an action too far. I do want this RP to be somewhat realistic for an academy setting.

This means that I understand there will be characters that might skip a class, cheat on a test, disrespect a teacher, pick on students, sneak away during the night or perform actions that would be considered juvenile such as vandalism. Some kids are like that and it is also a part of growing up.

However, when something like that does happen then I (the Captain of this guild) needs to know and I will judge whether the action you are trying to have your character take is allowed or not. I would also suggest ways to tame the action in case it is labeled as "too much"

It might sound controlling, but I really am just trying to work with my guild members to make sure everything goes smoothly and no toes are stepped on.

o3o if i DID pm you, you'd be getting a s**t tone of pms so... yeah~ xD plus its not like hes a mafia person breaking peoples legs on a daily basis o3o if its ok with the user, then hes gonna slap and or punch them, if they dont then he wont hit them xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games