Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:21 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas looked at the new girl talking because I can be I can't start working again till I'm better. Why are you still here? he asked staring at her with his dark eyes with out blinking-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kilatails

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:40 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She shrugged, "I have no other place to go at the moment." She looked at the vacant room. She didn't have a reason to stay either. Ea suddenly felt very bored. Ugh. She turned back to him and narrowed her eyes as she studied him, "Weren't you part of that battle earlier in the courtyard?"

User Image

fox137

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas just watched her unmoved at all started it part of it ended it have a hole because of it he says to her with out changing his tone or expression

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kilatails

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea blinked at that, "You have a hole because of it?" She suddenly wondered how the heck was he even standing there...Unless. "Are you a Heartless or a Nobody?" It was the only thing that made sense to her right now. If he was something entirely though, she'd have to question just how many kinds of creatures existed out there.

User Image

fox137

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas looked at her and rises an eye brow neither for the most part he says and calls out one of his keybaldes and that fight in no way changed what i am cause if i was a heartless or nobody i couldnt be here least of all alive and here he says spinning the blade on his finger0

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kilatails

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:57 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Her dark eyes followed his moves but Ea didn't budge to summon her own keyblade, "Then you'll want to be a bit more specific when you say statements like that." She crossed her arms, safely assuming that he was a human now, "Saying you have a hole can lead to a lot assumptions. Now if you were just being figuratively, then you could have just said so."

User Image

fox137

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas looked at the girl and grabbed his chest plate and pulled it open showing the hole is his chest who said I was? he said with a sly remark with above it was half the mark of the heartless you don't know what I am
He said to her.
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kilatails

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:08 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea figured she should be summoning her Keyblade right about now but being new to all of this and very limited in information she found herself leaning forward and staring at the actual hole in his chest, "Well, that's interesting." She made to reach out and probe at it but decided against it.

"You're right I have no idea. You've just said that you're not a Heartless but I see a partial insignia there claiming you as a Heartless and if you are human, you should be dead right now. So what are you exactly?"

User Image

fox137

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas let go of the chest plate as it slammed back onto him im both and neither all rolled into 1 he says the hole in his chest was not clean threw but was still clear he took a bad hit..... even though it was from him self spinning the key on his hand he kept attention on him and it as he called his other behind him a monster should be killed or hunted with pitch forks he says with an very dark tone.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kilatails

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:58 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"If that is what you consider yourself to be then you must have some really low self esteem," Not liking this sudden dark atmosphere, Ea took a step back. She made sure to keep her footing light just in case, "I would have called you some kind of hybrid. Not sure how 'monster' fits that bill."

User Image

fox137

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:52 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas laughed a little when she said he had no self esteem as he dropped his key and lifted his hand showing a dark aura that slowly lifted the tings from the ground all around them boo he says shortly like he really is a monster and snaps his finger as everything in the room slams together at high speed becoming a massive ball of metal and wood crushing them into each thing to make a ball. he then dropped his hand as the ball hit the floor i am a monster hybrid is to weak a word to talk about me he says with a smirk-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kilatails

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:39 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea reacted at his taunt waiting to be hit with the objects in the room but she relaxed a little when all he did was make a huge metal and wood boulder out off it all. She lowered her arms and stared at the ball and then back at Atlas, "OK, so it's not low self esteem... Just a really big ego." Then again she couldn't really talk, since she herself had a bit of an ego but she couldn't really flaunt her own talents here, "So do you usually try to scare people away with this little act or does it just come naturally to you?"

User Image

fox137

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas thinks for a moment then looks at her no i normal just kill or hurt to get my point across. you didn't look like you could take a hit let alone block it he says with a grin form ear to ear picking his key back up and spinning it again on his finger-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kilatails

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Good to know I make a good impression." Ea rolled her eyes, "I guess every academic building has to have a bully." She shrugged and headed for the door, "I'm not going to waste my time with you here."

User Image

fox137

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas turned his head watching her leave but didn't turn to her when she walked out bully would mean i would have to be part of this place i am not he says with out looking at her.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kilatails

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games