Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:39 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea hummed in response and shut her book just finishing the chapter of her research. Her eyes narrowed in thought to what she had just learned. There were only two ways for the bequeathing of a keyblade. Just two simple ways and yet what each of them entailed... 'It makes no sense. I shouldn't even be able to use the Keyblade according to these books.'

Ea suddenly sat up straight, and stared at Ragna as if studying him. It was quiet for a few moments when, "Do you need help then? You look a bit frustrated." She picked up several of the books she had already read and walked back to the isles they each belonged respectively.

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:59 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Ragna scurried through the pile, throwing some behind him. "Dammit, where the hell is that book!?" He sweared inwardly. Ragna was in search of a book involving the use of certain Keyblade forms. "..Alchemy, Synthesis, Magic Spells, but no Keyblade Transformation Procedure?!" He fumed, losing some of his patience. Ragna didn't pay mind over Ea because of his small tantrum. "No, no. I'm fine." He answered stubbornly. "Safe Interspace Travel...World Brochures..why the hell is this even in the pile?"

(Out Of Comission: ...)

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:52 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Placing the last book in its place. She returned to grab the remaining books from Ragna since it was pretty obvious that what he was looking for was not in the ones she had on the table. Ea plucked the brochure from Ragna with an amused smirk, "And yet, here you are pulling your hairs out." Grabbing the last of the books from the table, she turned a disappeared behind a bookcase, "So how did you manage to get your Keyblade?"

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:59 am
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

"If you hurt somebody... or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed."

"Then just become stronger. I have my ambition, you have your ambition too. Which means you should just keep walking forward towards that goal."

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Ragna folded his arms, making a bit of a childish pout. "I could of found that book.." He drew his eyebrows to a somewhat permanent scowl. When she asked how he managed to obtain the Keyblade, he calmed down. He stood up, and leaned against a nearby wall. "Well, I shared a Keyblade Ceremony with my father before he left to explore other worlds." Ragna looked at Ea, obviously something bothering him. He never enjoyed talking about his flesh and blood. "But, that was when I was too young to understand." He added. "Years after he left, I was eligible to join this school. I figured out my potential here, and summoned it." Ragna continued. "Seems my father was a good friend of my master, so he took me under his wing."

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:17 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She pushed a book into a shelf but didn't let go. Her index finger tap at it as she thought, 'So he had the Bequeathing Ceremony and when he was a youngling. Maybe I did as well?' she shook her head minutely, 'No. I would have remembered by now.'

She looked to Ragna, ignoring his discomfort "So you can have the Ceremony rather early in life. That's a big weight to put on a youngling."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:28 am
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Ragna simply nodded. "That does get me wondering." Why put such a dangerous privilege on his son at that age? He could of been an easier target for the heartless. "But I won't go into detail with it." Whatever happened in the past, stayed in the past for now. All this thinking made his head hurt. "My old man should of at least waited until I was a teenager before giving me the Ceremony." He cupped his chin, the other arm still folded. "Well, it happened so I can't complain." Ragna shrugged his shoulders. "Enough about me though." He brought his attention to Ea. "How did you get your Keyblade?" Well, if she minded telling him that is.

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"It would have been more prudent on behalf of your father, yes." She responded to his comment of getting it at an older age. But he was right. What's done it's done. She made to place another book when she heard his question. One even didn't know the answer. She paused only for a second the. Continued on placing the books where they belonged. Ea waited until placing the last book in a shelf when she deemed to answer him, "I don't know. It just... Came to me, to aid me one day. I didn't even know such a weapon existed."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:21 am
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Ragna raised an eyebrow at her answer. "It just came to you?" He was looking away from her at the moment. It was clear that she had no idea it existed and let alone never intended to wield it. Ragna, as a child up to his teenage years, was normal until he received a letter from the school. There were those strange dreams he had too in his youth. He couldn't recall why they came to mind, but he assumed they sort of had some connection to his ability. "Have you...ever had strange dreams of falling to sleep and appearing on a platform in a black abyss of some sort?" He went into full detail for her to understand to where he was getting at.

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:41 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea looked to Ragna, "That's a strange question. No, I don't recall having a dream like that." Crossing her arms, she scowled and huffed, "Either way, it makes no sense. According to my research I shouldn't even be able to wield it, let alone know about it. In fact, I shouldn't even know there are other worlds out there." At one in this, Ea began to pace around the library in an agitated manner, "But here I am, in a school full of Keyblade wielders, magic, and knowledge and traveling to other another world to go to said school. It just makes no sense!"

User Image

(GTG I have to work. Be back later today.)
Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:17 am
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Ragna, for right now, had his eyes shut. He was listening to her side of the story. He placed a hand on her shoulder, to interrupt her pacing. "I believe it's your turn to calm down this time." Ragna removed his hand, and folded his arms. She was right. All this didn't make sense. The only known way to wield a Keyblade is through a ceremony. "Seems like you're the odd ball in the crowd." He massaged his hair, and moved away from her. "What you said hits the mark on the Keyblade being a mysterious weapon doesn't it?"

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:33 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"Nothing wrong with being an odd ball," she muttered stopping her pacing, "And yes, it is mysterious but even mysterious weapons have their rules of conduct and mine seems to have decided to break all the rules." And Ea didn't like not knowing the why's and how's. She called to her Keyblade and the weapon appeared in a flash. "According to the books, a Keyblade can take any form you want when you clip a keychain to it but every one of them has a base that supposedly reflects the wielders' heart." She looked to Ragna, "May I see your Keyblade?"

User Image

Change of Heart Keyblade:
User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:24 am
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

The Keyblade did have principles to apply to although it being a mysterious weapon. She was right again. None of this made sense whatsoever. Ragna summoned his Keyblade in a very unique way. The weapon is summoned like data, the numbers then replaced by small cubes. He handed her the Azure Grimoire by holding it at the bottom of the blade and the hilt for her grasp the handle.

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:58 am

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea grabbed the offered handle and almost stumbled forward at the weight of Ragna's Keyblade. It was heavy, much heavier than her own and that alone already told her many things. Not wanting to strain the little muscle that she did posses, Ea quickly laid both keyblades of the nearest table and looked each one over.

"Well, I can tell you already what yours says about you," she pointed to the blade itself, "It's short which it's good for close range attacks but it's thick and heavy. So strong, heavy blows are your preferred battle methods. You are also strategic." She looked to Ragna with a smirk, "I say that mainly because of the spar we had before. You were rather slow in your swings which I would have said it had something to do with the weight of your Keyblade but then again it was really hard to get a hit on you."

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:52 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

User Image
User Image

— Keyblade Apprentice 死神

Azure Grimoire

Ragna nodded his head in approval to her analysis of his overall fighting style. "You hit it on the nail. My weapon is heavy, but deals heavy blows. I'd have to reduce to strategy in order of getting around in the battlefield effectively." He summarized, wrapping it all up in short detail. Ragna may of had some muscle to back up his swings, but they were slow. With his guide in strategy, he won't have to fear his attacks being easy to predict. "Heh. Seems I've impressed you just before the spar was interrupted." He returned the smirk. "Your mix of agile hand-to-hand combat with swordsmanship really made it interesting."

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:19 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea winked playfully, "I dress to impress." But whatever playfulness there was came and went out the nearest window. She became serious when she looked at her own Keyblade, "Which brings me to this girl." She picked up her Keyblade and offered it to Ragna to look over, "It's light which is good for my agility. Easy to swing around but look at the length. It's too long for close combat which as you have pointed out is my style of battling."

User Image

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items