Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:03 pm
Kurai_18
]
therealkiru
kalenakeeper

Lawrence shrugged as the blond man left. "Glad I could help I guess," he said. He looked back to Sasha. "Any idea what that was about?" He noticed her weakly getting up. He stood up and stood close to her. "You alright? That magic must've taken a lot out of you," he looked out the door. "Why don't you take a while to rest? There don't seem to be anymore patients coming in. I can hold down the fort for a while," he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:03 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha smiled to Lawrence
"I am not sure. I know there are new teachers arriving soon....maybe the little girl he was looking for was his daughter or something?"

She then regarded Lawrence wanting for her to take it easy.
"alright. Thank you so much for your help" she smiled and kissed his cheek gently.
"and....not to worry. I am married but I haven't seen my husband in a while, a year or so....he wanted to keep me safe..." she slowely lays down on a empty bed
"so he put me in the darkness, but he didn't return, and so I came back here so I could do some good again."

She closed her eyes and started to relax, she sounded like she was purring although it was faint to hear.

X could smell the feast coming from the Grand Hall. Her stomach growled rather loudly.
"something smells good. I haven't eaten in....well.....I don't know. Kelina had me on a task to find bane of dragon, she....in a way.....is like my superior....I may be a nobody but she can be nice."

She took a dragons bane plant that was potted rather hastily.
"can you....keep this from her." she asked Lawrence raising the pot up to him.
"I don't want to be a bad guy. Pweeze?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:15 pm
kalenakeeper
therealkiru

Lawrence touched his cheek after getting kissed. If Namine finds out about this, she'll kill me, he thought. He smiled at the sleeping Sasha before noticing X was showing a plant to him. He grabbed the plant and nodded. "I'll keep it safe, don't worry," he said smiling and placing the pot out of sight behind a desk. I'll bring it to the dorm later. All else fails, the smell of pubescent male should overpower it's scent at least partially, he thought. His stomach grumbled as the scent of food wafted from the great hall. How is it that I put my self on guard duty on a feast day again? Eric's going to eat the bloody place empty and there'll be no leftovers for me. Oh well, there will be food at his parents' party,  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:46 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137

X smiled to Lawrence.
"Thank you so much Mr La...reeennn...ce" she had never said 'Lawrence' before and was trying to sound it out.

She heard his stomach grumble and she frowned and then smiled having a good idea.
"want me to bring you back some food?"

She then felt a shiver and held her nobody coat tight against her. She didn't wear it often unless she was going to or from a mission, or she was just cold.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:13 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

fox137

Lawrence smiled at X. "Thank you, I'd really appreciate that. Also, if you run into Eric while there, tell him where I am. Assuming you can get him in a moment between plates of food," he chuckled. "That boy loves to eat, yet he remains quite lithe," he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:22 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137

X gave a face to Lawrence meaning she didn't understand half of what he said.
"uh.....ok?" she said.
"whats 'liiiiiithe'? Is that the same as light?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:29 pm
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137

Lawrence cleared his throat. "My apologies. It's probably been a while since you've seen Eric. He's the rather tall, skinny kid with glasses," he said putting a flattened hand above his head to symbolize how tall Eric was. "Lithe means thin by the way. Sorry if I confused you. I use big words a lot when I don't really need to," he said slightly embarrassed.

(OOC: i should really quit stalling and actually get him there XD )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie took the pills and bit down on them chewing them up and swallowing them and lays his head down closing his eyes as he gets a peaceful sleep-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
holloween-hound
[/spoilers]

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:21 am
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137

"oh right!" X smiled
"Im still learning words."

She then ran off rather fast and came back with a huge plate of food that was bigger than she was, bigger and heavier.

"I brought food!" she smiled to Lawrence
"i got stuff from everything!" she giggled.
"There's lots of food!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:58 am
A light crystal then appeared from the roof and hovered over the dragons bane plant before a light appeared at the end of it blasting the plant into dust. A message them appeared on the crystal for X.
"To X,
I am aware of this plants presence and had to act. From now on ignore all commands given to you by Kelina. This plant would have been deadly to Dk and our dragon resident/student Shido. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Diz
Co-headmaster"

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:09 pm
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137
knux_nyan

X shielded herself from the exploding plant.
She looked at the note, however she didn't know how to read.

"what does this say?" she asked looking at the paper.

Sasha murmured waking up smelling the burning plant
"uh?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:58 pm
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
kefkadragon
fox137
knux_nyan

Lawrence nearly fell out of his chair when the plant suddenly was incinerated. "Bloody hell! Give a guy some warning before you blow stuff up next to him," he said slightly panicked. He looked at the note X was reading over her shoulder. "It says don't listen to Kelina anymore. Apparently the administration is taking care of your problem," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

He made it through the Infirmary door with Nami's limp body in his arms. Setting her on the closest available bed, he wiped his brow. "She's not exactly light. Almost dropped her on the way up."
He tried to wave for someone's attention as the scent of something burning hit his nose. "Ooh, tha's a strong smell." Erin said, his nose plugged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

Lawrence stood up and brushed himself off. "I didn't think anyone else would come in today," he said quickly brushing plant ashes into a nearby wastebasket. He then turned his attention to the two people who came in, "Don't mind the smell, a plant in here was just incinerated by a hologram. Don't ask me how. Anyway, what happened to your friend here? Allergic reaction to something at the feast?" he asked as he washed ash off his hands.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

He held his fingers up accordingly. "One, she's my sister. Two, she fainted. But the whole plant incineration thing really isn't firing me up."
He turned to his sister's bedside and sighed. "What am I gonna do with you? Apparently, dragons, heartless, and spooks don't mix."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games