Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:26 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Frowning, Light turned to Tsuyoi. "Hold on a minute. That's not what I meant!"
HE looked at his gloved hand, then back to Tsuyoi. It felt as though she were mothering him or something. "Look, I'm fine. I'm more concerned about that student right now than myself. She seems... different. Unusual, too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She stopped, not turning to face Light, "Yeah, I know...Light, I'm a teacher, I'm not dumb." She put her hand on her hip, looking down at the ground, "I noticed how she was acting when she made the first move during our spar..." She then shrugged, "But it doesn't really bother me...she's still not as strong as my old man, and I at least knocked him down once during our spar sessions." She turned her head so half of her face was shown to Light, "Look, don't let it bother you...if anything, we can always tell the headmaster about this if she gets more...troublesome."

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light held his head and sighed, giving in. "Alright, you win. I just wanted to bring up the fact that she just somehow seemed... off..."
His head was spinning a little but it didn't bother him much. "Anyways, I'm sorry for interrupting your fight."

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

"Looks like things have calmed down I see." Tokio walked over to the three; Mr. Light, Oswald, and Tsuyoi. "I'm glad to be in your class Mr. Light." Advanced Sparring would indeed push his limits further. Tokio wondered why he was even in this class to begin with. He was already a capable fighter as well as a capable wielder of the Keyblade. Putting on his messenger bag, he headed for the door. "I have some classes to get to. See you guys later." Maybe he'll go on an adventure after school hours. [Exit]

└────────────────────────────┘

BGM ::
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She shook her head, chuckling, "No, it was the right thing to do...if you hadn't, the fight would've caused a lot of...disaster." She looked at Tokio, and tilted her hat at him as he left, then looked back at Light. "So," she put her hand on her hip, "I guess that's it for today?"

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light fixed his goggles. "Yup." He grinned. "Wanna get some food? I'm starving!"
His stomach was, in fact, not grumbling at all but he desired food like it was going out of style.

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Hmm...food sounds good." Tsuyoi didn't realize it until now, but she hadn't eaten anything for the past hours. She nodded, "I guess...but I'm not treating you guys." she looked at Oswald, then at Light, turning and walking towards the door. She stopped and waited for them.

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light shrugged with closed eyes. "Fine by me. I get my meals free of charge."
He then walked to the door and on his way to the cafeteria with the group.

holloween-hound
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:15 pm
[OOC: Ok, continue this in the cafeteria then.]

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
void walked in, he frowned and started rubbing his head. Confused of what is going on.
"Where the heck am I?" void stared at the floor confused deeply. He couldnt remember what he was suppose to do. His nose started to bleed slowly. He blood a deep red black color. wiping his nose on a tissue, he headed to a corner and sat down in it, using his had to rest his head on, his eyes confused, flashing fear and anger at the same time. He stared at the matt, trying to think.
"What the heck, i can think, can remember. What am i doing here, and why cant i remember anything, and how did i end up here?" void said, now feeling lost, angry, confused and afraid. All that was coming to him was the oblivion. Where the forgotten will return, and everything you know is lost.  

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageUpon arriving at the classroom, Tsuyoi was thinking about where her cat-eared friend had gone to. She walked into the classroom with her arms crossed as she thought to herself. But then something caught her attention when she looked around the classroom, something that appeared to be a black figure sitting in the corner. She approached the figure, looking down at it and discovering that it was actually some boy. "Hmm...is this boy a student?" Tsuyoi thought to herself as she stared at him.

11rednazo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:48 pm
Void felt the confusion deeping, he shook his head, and smacked his forehead with his palm. Frustrated and angry.
"Think, i came from travers toen. See a black figure on the roof tops. Came here to think, the only place quiet since the class end. Now i cant remember anything." void rubbed his head in frustration.
"No, castle oblivion was delt with. By why does that keep coming back to thought?" void stared at the ground nose slowly bleeding. He looked deeply confused and pained.  

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageAs the boy was talking to himself, Tsuyoi crossed her arms as she stared at him, thinking he was either crazy or something's really bothering him to the point of insanity. She let out a sigh, "You know, it's not normal for people to be talking to themselves in a corner." she decided to finally speak to the kid.

11rednazo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:54 pm
Shiro walked into the sparring class. I can't remember the last time I was actually in class... she thought to herself, remembering all the drama of her first year here. She shook her head and set her stuff down. Her little bag held only a pair of gloves and a mouth piece.
As she looked around, she saw a familiar face. It was one of the people she had met in the cafeteria. "Hello there.", she said as she smiled and waved.

(sorry about the cafeteria, i couldn't access internet for a while and i got lost xD)  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:40 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi heard a voice come from behind her as she looked at the boy who sat in the corner. She turned to see Shiro, remembering that she had met her earlier, "Ah, it's you, hello.". She looked back at the boy and let out a sigh, then approached Shiro, "So, what're you doing here? Are you here to train?"

[OOC: Oh, it's fine. It happens. sweatdrop ]

11rednazo

GuardianAngel_Luna

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games