Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image

"I know. I wasn't offering." Eclipse said with a laugh before looking at the sleeping Sophia. "She looks so peaceful sleeping like that." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:54 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena laughed and then looked back at Sophia sleeping, as if nothing was wrong, like she was at peace.

"yeah. She'll be fine. She'll have pleasant dreams, at least tonight. This is off the record, but If she were to restore her keyblade, it may take a different form, it isn't impossible, but it is improbable."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

"I have confidence it shall return to her. The power to wield one. I can still sense her dive to the heart shining brightly and the bond she has to kingdom hearts." Eclipse said as he stood and walked over to Sophia's chair. He lifted her up bridle style and looked at Kalena and looked serious. "Be careful. Kelina is still out there planning something. Keep your eyes open." He said.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:06 pm
knux_nyan

Kalena nodded to what Eclipse said.
She waited until he had left the room, she leaned against DIZ's desk.

"I know where Dk may possibly end, because my sight of her future...my past....I can't see past it. Its like a heavy fog. I sense great dread."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 pm
"There isn't anything we can do about it now cept keep watch. We are now the spectators. You know this Kalena." Diz said looking up from his work at her.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:28 pm
knux_nyan

"I know, but why Kelina. Kelina has been my friend for years, sure we don't see eye to eye always but we got along. Also, why this time line, she of all people deserve her happy ending. Dk's been thru hell and back."

She sat down in a normal chair rubbing her head.
"it just makes no sense. I know she is trying to escape the fate of Kingdom Hearts, which binds us to each other....most of it isn't happy endings. I want her to escape, break the chain, and start out with me with the first link."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:13 pm
"We all have our own paths that we must walk. Who are we to decide what fate they must travel upon." Diz said as he watched her.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:28 am
knux_nyan

She sighed heavily, she needed the cold hard truth to realize what she was asking. She knew he was right. She looked sad now.

"Thanks DIZ. Your right...I just....I just want her to have her dream and allow the fairy tale that is love between two different people, not to mention two different everything. Light and Twilight don't normally mix as well as those two make it seem, it makes me wonder what changed that long ago."

She rubbed her head, her bangs covering her eyes

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:04 am
there is a knock om the door and the door opens. a arctic fox with fur white as the snow itself . the fox has native markings on its body. the fox walks over to eclipse and sits he looks at him with a serious look "hello their my name is macawi i am the new basic magic teacher. the note i got said to come to the headmasters office once i got here. though if it was not for a student i would have been lost forever. anyways just tell me where you need me sir." macawi look over at kalena "you look lovely madam he looks back over at him "the note also said you had something you wanted to discuss before i started my first class sir"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:07 am
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

Kalena felt cold before the artic fox came in. When it did finally come in, she immediately found a blanket. She wasn't fond of the cold. She liked warm places.

She silently listened into the conversation that the fox, Macawi, was talking about, with he being the new basic magic teacher.

"man I sure have some rotten luck when it comes to getting teachers. Well, least Eclipse has better luck than I do" she though to herself.

She nodded to Macawi to let him know that she heard him.

She leaves the room soon after, having a feeling to go to the courtyard.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:02 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageAfter navigating their way around the school, the duo finally find the administration office.

"Okay, we're here now we need to find the headmaster and ask about class schedules." Shinochi started to look around for the headmaster's office, seeming like she knew where she was going. However, in actuality, she had no idea where to find the headmaster's office in the first place as she's never really been in the administration office that much.

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was starting to get the idea that Shinochi didn't know at all where she was going. So she looked around for anything that could help give directions or something. Coincidentally, she found a map posted on a wall, "Hey Shino, this could help." she said as she approached the map.

"Hm?" Shinochi stopped and walked to Tsuyoi, looking at the map too, "Oh yeah, this could definitely help."

"Lets see...according to this, the headmaster's office should be on the top floor."

With that knowledge in mind, the two made their way up to the headmaster's office. Eventually, they reach the headmaster's office, but they don't exactly go inside.
"Well, I wish you the best of luck."
"You're not coming with me!?
"No, I'm not the the teacher, nor the one wanting know the class schedule."
"But it was your idea you moron!"

The two continued arguing in front of the headmaster's office.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:30 pm
"Ah you have me confused there. I am Diz. The Co-headmaster of the Academy. Eclipse is resting right now but i can help you. If your a new teacher what would you need?" Diz asked Macawi before hearing the arguing and waving a hand as the door opened revealing Tsuyoi and Shinochi to him. "Do you 2 need anything as well?" He asked them.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:30 pm
"well i need supplies for the magic class and also i need to know what the headmaster wanted to tell me before i got the basic magic class up and running." macawi hands the note to Diz and points at a highlighted section saying before you start your class i must tell you something important so come to my office once you arrive. "so im not suppose to do anything till im told what it is thats so important. but if you wouldn't mind i have a list of supplies that seem to have eluded me on the way here i have almost everything but a few things and i cant find them anywhere. " macawi hands him the list that has couple of magic proof dummies a warding tome a book on channeling and a long magic staff. "if you happen to find any of them please let me know i cant start my magic class without them"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

"They have already been delivered to your classroom." A voice said behind Macawi as Eclipse entered the room with Sophia behind him. "Also i wanted to ask you to teach a certain student of ours. Her name is Rose. Keep an eye out for her." He said.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:52 pm
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

Sophia smiled peaking out from behind Eclipse
She saw the artic fox and smiled
"shes strong but sometimes unfocused." Sophia said.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games