Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just waved back at the blonde before copying her task. She needed chocolate bars for her cupcakes, as she planned to use it as the decoration on top. She planned on putting chocolate ganache as the filling, followed by the white frosting to conceal it and chocolate shavings as decorations. Baking was where she would become creative, almost similar as her music.

By the time she was done holding 4 medium-sized bars of both white and milk chocolate, she approached the harpist with a friendly smile and a bow. "Your music is lovely, miss. You must be the one in charge of this place. May I know your name?

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy
Company: two ladies
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

river rocker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Be grateful, Our scars have the power
to remind us that the past was real..

After sleeping in, Ansel thought he was overdue for some breakfast despite it being way passed noon. For him, it was still morning and he could use some sugar in his system. Perhaps a nice glass of Columbia's finest along with a cinnamon roll would quench his overwhelming thirst for blood. Paying no mind to the others around him, Ansel would take a seat at the counter; looking over a menu as a unlit cigar sat in between his lips. Tapping the counter repeatedly with his right hand, an unconscious tic of his when he was anxious aside from his counting.

“A chocolate croissant sounds good...or maybe I should get the special and get two coffee cakes instead..? ******** ..”

Charming devil

Money: 1000k
Currently Single
My story
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

river rocker

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When another figure was approaching the harpist shortly after she asked for the name, Solaris took in the appearance. Worse, like Noah, that dude also had the cancer stick dangling on his mouth. She then commented, her voice gentle despite the pout because of his commentary.

"You seem to be in a nasty mood, sir. Did the lousy fiddles ruin your peace of mind?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: two ladies and a dude
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

river rocker

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image

Clothing: Cold outside Money: $1000 Mood: Good

Izzy smiled slightly and looked around, she was about to do something when her phone went off "huh?" she said confused and then looked down at her phone, it was a text from her psychologist "s**t" she whispered as she walked out of the store, putting the candies back.

(Exit)
(OOC: Sorry something came up)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items: Phone, Money

asbloodrunscold

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

Mel nodded in thanks to Solaris as she complemented her playing. Pulling the tag from her dress she displayed it to Solaris, rather proudly. It would say Melpomene Zamir: Manager which she hoped Solaris would not mind rather than speaking. She not not being mean or anything, but this was the best way to tell the lovely young lady her name.
She was about to try and inquire if she was ready to buy when another person entered the shop, but this one seemed rather unpleasant.

The male seemed to be in a foul mood of some sort, but he was causing no trouble. He didn't seem to be moving around, so she'd have to ask about his needs when she was done with Solaris. Playing her harp a blank but feminine figure would appear, a bag in its hand. It seemed to take the bag to the counter, question marks above its head as she played a more curious sounding melody in order to try and get the message across.

Someone left the store, the lady from earlier seemingly in a hurry. Mel hoped she was alright, but there was little she could do. She turned back to Solaris waiting to see if she understood the question. She could simply spell it out, but she mostly disliked that method and preferred the sound constructs she could make as it brought the music to life...and she could more easily see what she was making thanks to that.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Accompaniment:[One lady and one Male]✉✉✉Mood:[Ruhig (Peaceful)]✉✉✉Finance:[$1,000]✉✉✉Style:[Solo]

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist heard footsteps shortly after her commentary towards the male, and she whipped her head to see that the female from earlier departed the store in a haste. She hoped that the person wouldn't end up in an accident based on the quality of her stride.

Knowing that she needed to go back to her main business, she stared at the name tag attached to the musician's dress and smiled. Either the brunette was mute or decided to stay silent, she couldn't pinpoint the exact reason, but it didn't matter. She had to stay courteous. "Nice meeting you, Melpomene. My name's Solaris, and I hope that you'll accept my order."

She then picked up her wallet, zipping it open for the money and then placing the coins on the counter.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: Melpomene and that dude
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25 (transaction pending)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

He didn't seem to notice the Raven haired girl until her comment about being in a "nasty mood" brought him to look up and see the two girls. One had a harp in hand and was wearing a name tag, obviously she worked here though he wasn't sure what was with the harp. And the other girl was a small raven haired girl that had a violin with her. Ansel couldn't help but find it strange that two people in the same place just "happen" to have instruments with them. It was too coincidental, which piqued the male's interest. He couldn't help but want to poke at both girls to see what he could get out of them.

“I would be in a better mood if I was being served by two lovely ladies. Do you work here?"

Charming devil

Currently Single
My story
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When the male insinuated about the two working in the place, Solaris was the the one to clarify. "Mel's the one working in this place. I just happen to drop by because I need chocolates for my cupcakes. Planning to bake them today and then give some of them to my friends. It's a friendship token of sorts."

Her stare was then trained on him. "And your name must be...?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: curious
Company: Melpomene and that dude
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25 (transaction pending)
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

Mel gave a small nod to Solaris to acknowledge her name, a smile on her face. She waited for as girl began to place her coins on the counter to pay for the candy she bought until the male spoke. He said something about his mood being better if he was being served by two ladies. That was a curious phrase. Was he aware this was a candy shop and not a restaurant? He asked if they worked here. She pointed at herself wondering if he meant her as the young lady across from her did not.

She turned back to Solaris, taking the proper money for the order and bagging her candy in a small decorated bag and handing it to her. She then turned towards the male and moved from the counter, going right through it...like a ghost. She stopped close to him and stood there, her hands clasped in one another and handed in front of her dress as she waited to see what it was he wanted.

If he needed help she was right here for that and he could ask anything. It was the managers job no?

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Accompaniment:[Solaris and one Male]✉✉✉Mood:[Ruhig (Peaceful)]✉✉✉Finance:[$1,000]✉✉✉Style:[Solo]

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image

The male had assumed correctly about the two women. The brunette was in fact an employee and the other more talkative girl was just a simple customer. And most likely the two having instruments was just a really odd coincidence. Brushing back some of his hair, he set down the small table menu and glanced at Solaris with his disinterested violet hues before looking over Melpomene.

“My name isn't of importance if we will most likely never run into each other again. Now, Ms. Melpomene was it..? I'll just take some caramel and fudge if you have any. "

Charming devil

Currently Single
My story
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

At the male's reply, she pouted and took the bag. "Either that, or we may see each other again someday." She then faced the manager with an apologetic smile. "Well, see you later, Mel. Hoping to hear more of your music on my next trip here."

As she left the candy store, she couldn't help but to ponder if there would be more people who were musically inclined throughout her ongoing journey. That was her last thought before departing back to the house.

-- Exit --

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Location: Sucre's Refinements - > 1122 Etoile Housing District
Mood: slightly annoyed -> friendly
Company: Melpomene and that dude -> no one
Cash in Hand: $ 962.25
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

Mel nodded to Solaris, giving her a gentle little wave as she left. She did hope to see the girl again as she seemed nice, it was always good to have someone appreciate the music.

The ghost would turn her attention back to the male as she asked for caramel and fudge. She guessed he wanted her to find it rather than look about the store for it himself. She nodded and began to look around the store, but she could not smell it, nor could she find it. She looked around for a quick moment, if anyone could help her with finding the items the male wished for, it would be her little friend.

She tapped on the wall a few times and within moments a tiny blue bird would fly out from the back, landing on the blind spirits shoulder. It would tweet at her, and seem to strangely salute. Mel plucked a few string on her harp, to convey a message to it. It would nod and began to fly around, looking at all the inventory of the store before it would fly back to her, a few more tweets and Mel would turn back to the male and approach. Mel herself bowed to apologize. Hopefully there was some other way she could help him out.

The bird on her shoulder was ready to assist as well, its adorable little eyes focused on the man as it waited for an order of some sort.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Solaris and one Male]✉✉✉Mood:[Ruhig (Peaceful)]✉✉✉Finance:[$1,000]✉✉✉Style:[Solo]

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

Seeing that they did not have what he had been craving for, the man stood. Lighting his cigar, Ansel gave the woman one last glance after putting on his jacket.

“Well, I think I'll just go out for a beer. Thank you Milady for the hospitality and service. Sorry to have wasted your time. See you around if you ever stop by the grocery store."

Exits

Charming devil

Currently Single
My story

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

Mel felt bad that she could not help the man out with his needs. She gave another bow and waved as she left, leaving her alone in the store now.

The bird seemed to tweet a goodbye as well before Mel went back over to the counter and sat down, resuming her playing. Business was going fine, but they probably needed to refill or add to the current stock to make sure things like that did not happen again.

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani]✉✉✉Mood:[Ruhig (Peaceful)]✉✉✉Finance:[$1,000]✉✉✉Style:[Solo]

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

A few more customers and a few more sales, all in all the day was progressing at a very slow pace and while this would boor and anger most people, for Mel this was somewhat great. This peaceful crawl was preferable to being the plaything of a lion god which she had been free from for only a few years. It was simple, quiet, and selling candy made her feel good.
However, even the dead needed a break. She would stand up from her chair at the counter and made sure everything was on her person. Lelwani, her little friend, would nestle on top of her head ready to leave the store as well. Taking her keys and her badge she would place these items under her dress where her other items where, like the card connected to something people in these days called a "bank account".
Walking out of the door she locked it, and changed the sign to closed. She would be back later to resume business, but a small break might do her some good, and allow her to explore this place a little bit more.

[Exit]

Venue:[Sucre's Refinements]✉✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani]✉✉✉Mood:[Ruhig (Peaceful)]✉✉✉Finance:[$1,000]✉✉✉Style:[Solo]

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games