Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:12 pm
Kowsauni
(I'm good with setting off)

(I have a question. Since none of the others responded would you like to continue with Petra as the sole character?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:42 pm
((Hmm, definitively tempted, My wife even drew a picture of Petra, though I don't remember if I showed it to everyone. We should quote everyone who as active in this and see who responds back, or see if anyone knew wants to join in.

So I'd be ok playing with just Petra, though she really Isn't that strong of a character by herself. Or if you wanted to start fresh and run something else and allow her to be a character in that I would be happy too. ))  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:59 am
Kowsauni
((Hmm, definitively tempted, My wife even drew a picture of Petra, though I don't remember if I showed it to everyone. We should quote everyone who as active in this and see who responds back, or see if anyone knew wants to join in.

So I'd be ok playing with just Petra, though she really Isn't that strong of a character by herself. Or if you wanted to start fresh and run something else and allow her to be a character in that I would be happy too. ))

I have an Idea. How about I let you make Petra a gestalt character? You can give her a class as well as a race so she can be stronger.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:25 am
Is this still going?  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:10 pm
If you want it to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 am
loth17
If you want it to.

I do.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:24 pm
(Well in that case.)

The group left the city by horseback. Their destination had two different ways to arrive there. The first was through the Aerian forest which would take a single day but the forest is known to be dangerous and common stomping ground for adventurers. The second was to skirt around the forest which would add a day to the trip.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:59 pm
Zelekhut would remain undisturbed at this choice and seem unphased as he said, "I am afraid of no adventurers nor am I bothered by the concept of time."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:23 pm
Peta Scratches her head as she considers their options. It did not take her long to reach her conclusion. "Then...though.. the forest...it...will save...time...for...those...whom...it matters."

Petra spurs her horse forward. Being a beast herself she was weird to ride another one. She couldn't help but wonder if her horse was to suddenly gain sentience, like she did, what would it think about its predicament. it would probably want payment for its hard work. She would have to remember to buy a nice treat for her horse when they made it back to a town to reward it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:46 pm
(Alright. One of you roll a d100 for random encounter.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:37 am
(Is this still going on? If it is, I want to join, but the monster class I am looking at is a Lich, but to qualify for that I have to be at least CL11, so any recommendations for a necromancer-spellcaster?)

(EDIT: Skip that, I'll take Geriviar if it's alright with you guys. If it's alright, let me know what level do I come in, and I'll have my character set up as soon as possible. But if a constantly-growing potential gargantuan creature such as a Geriviar is unacceptable, I'll revert to my first choice of a Lich IF there's a way for us to make it happen.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:50 am
(You are level three.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am
loth17
(You are level three.)

(Aiite, I'll come in as a level 3 Gerivier then. Gimme some time to work on the character sheet, maybe tomorrow, since I'll be working from day to night here.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff