Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:51 pm
Parvati looked at the large skeletal man and nodded “ I’m looking for a Seal, I heard this was the placed to do it. “ Hearing the placement his implants made her shutter but it was a cool thought, she waited as he handed the implants to the woman. She knew that she might be the one that could do it for her. Parvati was slightly nervous, but knew that this was going to be the next step in her Shinobi life “ More specifically the Jugo Seal. “

“ZephyrsBlade”

Sorry, just a quick post to get things moving
“Odoeb”
“AandOE”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

”I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to have peace.....” ↓

Locationxxx Withxxx Thoughts
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Now that the new person was here Atsuko looked to her inquisitvely. He always enjoyed meeting new people and this one had to be a shinobi to boot. However with a quick scan using his mangekyou he couldn't spot any visible head band which intrigued him.

In a steady tone without trying to interupt any conversation he'd speak "I don't believe I've seen you around miss. Looking to seek such power is impressive. My name is Atsuko Uchiha, I lead the group known as the Shishin a peace keeping core. Can I ask why you are seeking such power?". His tone was kept friendly but still showed he was serious in his interest. Of course he didn't mean to pry but his curiosity always tended to get the best of him. His mangekyou eyes faded as he had asked this question, showing he meant no threat to her.

Stamina ☷ 645/645xxx Chakra ☷ 850/850xxx OOC

”so that others could also have that very same thing”

Aandoe

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:59 pm
Odoeb

Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

One received the pair of eyes, and made a mental note of Taketori's preferred positions. "Everyone that is not my current patient, please move to the hallway. This procedure isn't exactly visitor friendly," he announced, certain that they would understand. As Six backed up along the railing, the nurse, Shirohoshi, came up behind her with an arm load of supplies. "You'll be needed here in a moment," Six mentioned, pointing to the other side of the gaggle of folks. (ooc: gives y'all a moment to talk if ya need it)

When everyone was finally out, and Shirohoshi had returned to assist, the good Doctor quietly shut the door. Turning about, he shrugged his shoulders and then suggested either a chair or the operating table. "You'll also want to take off your cloak, and get comfortable. It won't take very long to do, but the after-care regimen will take a while, hence our slightly nervous nurse." It was true: while she wouldn't be the best at holding a gaze towards Taketori's full stature, she was remarkably gifted at the healing arts. When he was ready, the procedure would begin and finalize.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:42 am
Parvati stepped outside of the room and looked at Atsuko; he wasn’t lying about being an Uchiha. She had only encountered an Uchiha once before, she recognized the similarities in chakra “ It’s more of a goal really, the Seal is just a augmentation... but why is a leader of a peace group here in Giman? “ She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall outside of the room, she was curious about the procedure the skeletal man was getting “ I should be more specific: Why is the Leader of a Peace Corps here with the Halloween Decor? “ She laughed to herself and kept looking at Atsuko armor, it was highly impressive.

“Odoeb”

Paris_Decay

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:17 am
User Image

Location ☷ Outside the Operating Roomxxx With ☷ A Strangerxxx ThoughtsAlways nice meeting new people
A simple answer but an answer still, which was quick to transfer into a question aimed at himself. It brought a light chuckle from his mouth and a small smile to his lips. "Not to try and fault this city but it is not exactly the most stable area. We aren't trying to impose our will on it but we do try to lend a hand when we can to keep things a bit more civil. Much of my training and early jobs were done here" he said thinking back for a moment to when the Shishin first formed and started. It reminded him of Houou again, which brought a tinge of sadness to his smile, but he didn't falter in his responses.

"He is my ally, and good friend. We are not exactly village Shinobi if you couldn't already guess. All of the Shishin come from different walks of life, doesn't matter if your a walking skeleton or a giant toucan. Or some grungy looking guy in a robe" he stated poking fun at himself and also another who wasn't here. Thank god, he didn't want to hear any back squak from the giant toucan that followed the slightly smaller version of the bird.

Now that they were stronger though he had a feeling he'd be shifting their attention outside of just Sasagi. More strength meant more options after all.

"He has a curse mark however, if you didn't already get that much. I don't know to much about them myself but they seem rather fascinating"

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:40 pm
Parvati took in everything that the man said, his chuckle made her chuckle the same. For some reason she believed everything the man said, she had been so guarded before... somehow she knew that the man wasn’t lying “ I’m Parvati. “ She stuck out her hand in a shake and smiled “ Now that I know your not a total creep. “ She smiled and nodded, she wasn’t always this friendly with strangers but she thought it about time to let him know her name “ It’s nice to meet you Atsuko. “ She knew that she wouldn’t forget the ambient chakra that seemed to steam from him. It was exciting to encounter different chakras, he was strong but there seemed to be something else there.

“Odoeb”

Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:07 pm

T A K E T O R I K A G U Y A

Taketori nodded as he took off his cloak and shirts as well, throwing his gear into a corner of the room. He went over to lie down atop the operating table. Though even still, his feet touched the ground. The bone structures of a Kaguya were convenient in that comfort was something that could be achieved in most positions. The implant process was not long or complex. In fact, the initial start was simply cutting into the spots Taketori mentioned to create a spot for eyes. The Doctor carefully placed the eyes in spots he had carved out and connected chakra pathways to it. While it stung a bit before, it was at this point Taketori felt some serious jolts as his body began firing chakra into the Hyuuga eyes left to him. He felt heavy burning around where his eyes were as his chakra flared up, going around and trying to grasp and begin integrating the eyes.

And so began the somewhat long healing process for Taketori. The important part was getting his body to accept the transplant. It appeared that he was predisposed to being a good host for these eyes. There could be many explanations for it. Perhaps the unknown relationship the two clans shared, going back to Kaguya. Or maybe it was how readily prepared his body was for these operations. After all, he had received a Cursed Seal with no problems aside from the way it corroded his life-energy on use. Whatever the case, his body had taken to the new eyes. After all, it had the potential to burn out even more chakra.

The nurse he had seen before who appeared nervous about him had helped him with his after-care. His new eyes, one on his forehead and one in the center of his chest, were currently sutured shut and wrapped for more healing. Of course, he could not use them. They only saw darkness for now. Even the light he saw when the nurse changed bandages caused him to feel strain. It would be insane then to even try to use its bloodline limit. The Byakugan funneled chakra into those special eyes to further enhance their ability. If he tried to do it right now, it would not end well. Like opening a wound through too much action, it could blow open his chakra veins.

A lot of his recovery was based around that. His chakra system was trying to integrate the new eyes. It was a slow process too, taking at least a week. He had already told Atsuko he could go about his own business though he would be around for some conversation. Luckily, his own eyes still worked fine. While he was sure he could adapt, Taketori hated the idea of being blinded. Even temporarily, it would make him vulnerable and unprepared until he regained his vision. Speaking of eyes, shortly behind the chakra connections would be nerve connections. Each day he could feel the implanted eyes feel more and more normal. Rather than feeling like a pulsing rock in his chest, he actually felt more four-eyed now. When the nurse cut the sutures, he felt as though the entire room brightened, like the sun coming from behind clouds.

He was going to need some time to get used to having four eyes. It granted him some additional angles of viewing things. He was not even going to try to activate the Byakugan yet. Taketori would regain his clothes and possessions from the nurse. His implanted eyes would be hidden beneath his helmet, a mask, and his covering and cloak. A Byakugan could see through them anyways and he'd rather keep it hidden.

[Training for Dormant Stage [0] for an Implant. -160 Chakra (Good Host PA). At least 10 posts here]

During his week at the hospital, Taketori would wander around and explore while he was not being tended to. He was curious about this Miyamoto Mamoru figure. He'd ask the nurse Shirohoshi about... them. And of course, he'd try to engage One and Six as well. Especially their numbering. As a tribal man, those numbers and an implied hierarchy were deeply interesting to Taketori. And well, he was interested in learning more about this person... these people who's knowledge and ability he had decided to trust with his life.

[OoC:] assume a weird time-skip thing if you want to talk to Taketori during his recovery phase

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- -160 Permanently [ Halved from Good Host PA ] ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [402/402]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15
Remaining: [757/762]

Class Info

First Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude. Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in. This means that a stunning effect can be delayed by up to ten posts at S rank. However, you ignore pain anytime you use this discipline for any reason, meaning if you delay having your arm disabled by a skill, you can also ignore the pain from having been stabbed on that post as well. Example: A ninja uses a lightning technique designed to stun you. For one post, you can delay that effect from taking hold, and have nine posts to continue delaying effects. Similarly, the pain from the attack itself is also ignored. This doesn't, however, prevent you from being blown away in the wind, or set on fire/drowned for example. Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.

Second Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Monk: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower and type.

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
Odoeb

AandOE

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:22 pm
User Image

As Taketori took time off to heal Atsuko would do his own outing. On the outside appearance he'd be keeping to himself with a note pad open resting against his wall. However he was in fact using Astral Projection, to gather rather important information subtly. There was one in fact change he did make however, transforming and altering his appearance to give himself a smooth oval red mask that covered his features.
Stamina ☷ 645/645xxx Chakra ☷ 750/850xxx OOC

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:29 am
Parvati came back after the implant process was complete and decided to visit the patient, she knocked twice on the door and walked in “ Hey there big guy. “ She smiled and sat down at his bed side, he was a massive man with now two bykaugan eyes. She knew that he would have the answers that she needed “ If your feeling up to it, I have a question for you. “ Atsuko said something about Taketori having a Cursed Mark, he would be able to provide valuable insight to what it is to have one.

“ZephyrsBlade”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:15 pm
User Image

No longer needed by Taketori Atsuko prepared himself to leave, giving a wave to the new girl he had met as he watched her go and talk to the giant man. There was much he needed to do. And fast.

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:53 pm

"Ah, a Seeker of the Cursed Seal. Yes, we may exchange knowledge." Taketori said when Parvati came in during his recovery. At this point the eyes on his forehead and his chest were still sutured shut and wrapped for healing. He was restless after the operation and thus welcomed a distraction. It was also a good chance to learn more of the people beyond his woods.

"I shall begin. For what purpose seekest thou this power? I warn you, it is not a pleasant one."

[OoC:]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [402/402]
Remaining: [757/762]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude. Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in. This means that a stunning effect can be delayed by up to ten posts at S rank. However, you ignore pain anytime you use this discipline for any reason, meaning if you delay having your arm disabled by a skill, you can also ignore the pain from having been stabbed on that post as well. Example: A ninja uses a lightning technique designed to stun you. For one post, you can delay that effect from taking hold, and have nine posts to continue delaying effects. Similarly, the pain from the attack itself is also ignored. This doesn't, however, prevent you from being blown away in the wind, or set on fire/drowned for example. Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.

Discipline → Monk: A more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower and type.

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
AandOE

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:43 pm
Parvati took her hair down from the messy bun and looked at the massive man “ Well... “ She hadn’t really told anyone her motivation for wanting a cursed mark before. She looked around the room and the door was closed “ Honestly? “ She leaned back in the small chair next to the bed and sighed “ My father is a murderous bounty hunter, he put me though a lot. “ She looked around the room in a sad attempt to no make eye contact “ Ive always felt so powerless. “ She rubbed the back of her head and finally made eye contact with Taketori “ It’s not revenge... more like a sense of justice. “

She thought about the past and her feelings towards her father, her felt her eyes start to well up “ Sometimes you have to shake hands with the devil to succeed. “ She shrugged.

“ZephyrsBlade”

Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Taketori took in the information Parvati was providing like a sponge. He nodded as she spoke of feeling powerless. He could tell, that must be a universal experience. Sometimes, the world was simply unfair. Her talk of her father seemed to have an effect on her, making her shy away. When she looked into his eyes to affirm her reasons, Taketori felt moved by what he saw.

"Many times, the powerless are held back by inertia." He mused. "I commend you for seeking to break through it. You possess a fire inside you."

Taketori paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. He had sought power too, to change a world where he saw no future for his tribe, living stubbornly in the forests, and an unhappy one for the masses. He was trying to figure out his philosophy... A compassionate one. It would do, then, to begin with one step.

"My name is Taketori, of the Kaguya Clan. After your operation and my recovery, seek me. You possess a fire inside you. Shishin and I would do well to cultivate it. What say you?"

[OoC:]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [412/412]
Remaining: [767/772]

Class Info

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
AandOE

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:27 am
Parvati smiled and nodded “ Alright. I will seek you out after I receive the Seal. “ She was no longer nervous about receiving the seal, Taketori gave something to her that she desperately needed at the time... someone to sorta understand. She was happy about his offer, having met Atsuko and now Taketori... she wanted to be part of something greater. She stood up and adjusted the whips at her sides “ I’m Parvati Akunin... I accept. “ She laughed and patted the massive man on the arm, she looked at the door “ Well, lets get to it. “ She walked out of the room in search of the doctor that was here before.

[[ // Exit Room - - Enter Main Lobby ]]

As she marched down the volley of halls and rooms, she made her way back to the lobby of the hospital. She looked around and walked to the front desk “ Excuse me, I’m looking for someone that would be able to give me a Funin Seal. “ She wasn’t sure if the individual would be able to assist her but they would be able to lead her in the right direction.

“ZephyrsBlade”
“AandOE”

Paris_Decay

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 pm
Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Six strode in to Taketori's recovery room as Parvati exited, noting her enthusiasm, but otherwise continuing in her stride. "How do you feel? One should be returning at any point with the ingredients necessary to proceed with your next request." Finding a nook along the entering wall, Six crossed her arms and leaned into it.

Elsewhere, the good Doctor, One, was shambling back in through the front entrance with a small satchel when he nearly ran into Parvati. She was asking nurse Shirohoshi where to find a Fuuin seal as he tripped over the door step behind her. "Woah!" Stumbling forwards, he flailed his arms before catching himself on a nearby shelf. "Young lady, if you're wanting a seal, please head directly upstairs to where we would be on the second floor. I'll meet you there in a moment." Waving away at the nurse, One meandered his way back to Taketori's room, tossing in the satchel to Six, before heading back to the place about which he spoke to Parvati. "Now, what can I do for you today," One asked, opening the door for her.

User Image

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces