Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History (Sandbox D&D 3.5 Game)(Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Roilvn Whiro
GETS MAD, FLIPS TABLE "FUKKIN DICE BOT!" scream
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! rofl

Maelthra Ssinss
Hum... Thinking of joining. But I've never actually played 3.5ed...

I do, however, have the .pdf files of all the books. And I mean ALL the books. So, it shouldn't be too difficult. I just don't know what kind of character I want to play. Fudge.

Hmm... I have a question purest heart.

Monk Monasteries. Do you have any already planned/decided, or can I wing it?

purest_heart
Monk Monasteries dot the land. They are widely respected for creating wise sages and are thus accepted/welcomed in most lands. Inthera, oddly is the exception as the general consensus of the country's citizens is that they are too secretive and reclusive. Thus most monks from that country actually come from fighting schools, such places are run by retired adventurers. Monasteries in Greywilde are few but respected and Ironbrend actually has some laws that encourage such institutions forming.

Edit: HAZA! 3 character sheets! Now to request a Subforum!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:11 pm
arononkorr
um....what kind of characters are open?
Whatever you want to play. I warn that I'm not very strong with the the Psionics rules.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm
purest_heart
Roilvn Whiro
GETS MAD, FLIPS TABLE "FUKKIN DICE BOT!" scream
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! rofl

Maelthra Ssinss
Hum... Thinking of joining. But I've never actually played 3.5ed...

I do, however, have the .pdf files of all the books. And I mean ALL the books. So, it shouldn't be too difficult. I just don't know what kind of character I want to play. Fudge.

Hmm... I have a question purest heart.

Monk Monasteries. Do you have any already planned/decided, or can I wing it?

purest_heart
Monk Monasteries dot the land. They are widely respected for creating wise sages and are thus accepted/welcomed in most lands. Inthera, oddly is the exception as the general consensus of the countries citizens is that they are too secretive and reclusive. Thus most monks from that country actually come from fighting schools, such places are run by retired adventurers. Monasteries in Greywilde are few but respected and Ironbrend actually has some laws that encourage such institutions forming.

Edit: HAZA! 3 character sheets! Now to request a Subforum!

Check over my character sheet, maybe?

The "Other Notes" section might warrant your attention, just to make sure it's all okie doke with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:25 pm
Yes I read that and know exactly where your monastery would be. In the Southern lands just south of the Greywilde Forest there is a large cluster of foothills and a few mountains. This area has had a history of high monster population but the sudden rise in the number of adventurers over the past 500 years has managed to beat that population down and settlements began to form. I would place the monastery there as it would fit your story perfectly.

Also your AC is 15 as you add your Wisdom modifer to your AC as a monk.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm
purest_heart
Yes I read that and know exactly where your monastery would be. In the Southern lands just south of the Greywilde Forest there is a large cluster of foothills and a few mountains. This area has had a history of high monster population but the sudden rise in the number of adventurers over the past 500 years has managed to beat that population down and settlements began to form. I would place the monastery there as it would fit your story perfectly.

AWESOME! and fixed, thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 pm
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart

Also one more note for your character. Do you want some magic stuff? Everyone gets a free +1 magic bonus to any equipment they want to put it on and you have enough gold to buy two more +1 bonuses for your kama, quarterstaff or even some magic hand wraps that let you have magic fists. Note you don't have enough to buy a +2 bonus anywhere.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm
purest_heart
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart

Also one more note for your character. Do you want some magic stuff? Everyone gets a free +1 magic bonus to any equipment they want to put it on and you have enough gold to buy two more +1 bonuses for your kama, quarterstaff or even some magic hand wraps that let you have magic fists. Note you don't have enough to buy a +2 bonus anywhere.

Hum... Magic items for a monk...

A +1 quarterstaff wouldn't be bad.
And a +1 for unarmed attacks, I wouldn't turn down. Just those two, I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart

A +1 bonus for your unarmed strikes for both hands would cost 2000 gold as enchanting each hand costs 1000 gold. So your placing the free bonus on your staff and the bought bonuses on your hands? You sure you don't want to put the +1 on your Monk outfit? Higher AC. *Making sure the person new to 3.5 knows her options*  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm
purest_heart
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart

A +1 bonus for your unarmed strikes for both hands would cost 2000 gold as enchanting each hand costs 1000 gold. So your placing the free bonus on your staff and the bought bonuses on your hands? You sure you don't want to put the +1 on your Monk outfit? Higher AC. *Making sure the person new to 3.5 knows her options*

Hum...

Crappit.
I think I'll do +1 AC
And the Unarmed Strikes?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:59 pm
Half the reason I played a merchant was I forgot how the magic system in 3.5 worked  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart
Maelthra Ssinss
purest_heart
Maelthra Ssinss

Hum...

Crappit.
I think I'll do +1 AC
And the Unarmed Strikes?
Costs 2000 gold. Or you could enchant your staff and your kama.

Roilvn Whiro
Half the reason I played a merchant was I forgot how the magic system in 3.5 worked

The reason that class is Debomb is because if you get enough money you can do anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm
I am Liking what is coming together here.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Roilvn Whiro
I am too!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm
purest_heart
I think I'll go the unarmed  

Maelthra Ssinss

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 pm
purest_heart
Roilvn Whiro
I am too!

DITTO!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games