Submit

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:57 pm
Tzzek drifted a little closer to Cain, still staying at least a few feet away. Tiny arcs of energy wandered over his surface, weak but random.

"Tzt... yes... zzzt... I'll get it..." He said softly. "Help'zz good."

He liked the female and the male was nice too. He kinda wanted to know their names for a moment but he was too weak to focus on that for long. Besides, the nice male was offering food again. It wasn't here though. He kinda heard and processed the warning about scanning and curses and explosions... and he bobbed once, up and down like fleshies move their heads to say yes, and drifted a little higher up so that the top of him was at the same height as the male's shoulder. He was ready to go.

Normally he would just find his own way in bolt form but he was not up for that now and simply drifted along, staying in the male's wake and not touching anything or making any noise. In fact, he was nearly silent, an unusual state for an energy form to say the least.
((Exit to armory))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Haeo

Cain took one look at Tzzek's coloration and knew he had to get the little thing something to eat soon or he'd fade out on them, so he gave Rose a tender kiss, "See what you can think of, love. I'll take him on down to the armory," he told her simply then headed for the door, "Oh, there's a few notes for you in here Rose. Something about strange visitors..." he called out to her from the doorway before he left with the little ball of light following him.

Of course, he forgot shoes. And a shirt. But at least he was wearing pants...

((Exit to the Castle Armory))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:24 pm
When Cain kissed her before heading out to the armory to get the Archon something to eat, Rose was sorely tempted to drag him back into their bed again for a bit more . But she didn't, it would have to wait until later. With a small sigh she turned to the little puddle on the floor where the bloody foam Tzzek had coughed up had pooled. She went into the side room currently serving as a temporary lab, and got out a syringe. She could have added a drop of her blood to the little puddle, then easily manipulate it into a test tube or beaker, but she didn't want to rik contaminating it with her blood or magic. She had to get all the information she could out of the blood... Which by the looks of it, was deteriorating fast.

After a few minuets, the blood had been sucked up into a syringe, spun thoroughly with a centrifuge, then dripped onto several slides for viewing. Rose was now examining the red blood cells she had extracted from the sample. It was rather worrisome, all of the erythrocytes had all burst. There was an unusual amount of T-cells in the plasma she had taken a peek at earlier...

With a small sign she pushed away the dinky little microscope she had, circa 1950's. It didn't require electricity, which was why she had been lugging the thing around since she had purchased it. Rose tapped her nail on the wooden table she was sitting at, she felt like she was missing something... Something that was painfully obvious on why Tzzek couldn't hold his form.

Her eyes settled on a burgundy leather-bound book... She hadn't opened up that one in a long, long time. For a good reason as well, it held the results and conclusions from the twisted experiments she had carried out so long ago. She couldn't even remember what exactly went on during those dark months. Just a bunch of screams and the smell of blood and smoke... Well it was worth a shot, she had been tearing apart anyone she could get her hands on then in the name of science. Surely, somewhere they're be an account that resulted in someone's body essentially tearing itself apart due to meddling on her part?

With a small shudder, she picked up the book, it felt cold. Rose had placed a spell on it to prevent it from being opened or stolen, and it gave even her the creeps. The entire book felt dark, because that was exactly what it was. Black magic. It opened without a bit of hesitation, she flipped through the book, scanning for anything useful Lovely, I forgot I had drawn in pictures. They were exact drawing done in pen and ink, and they were the kind of things that would make a horror novelist cry.

Hopefully this wouldn't make her start to slip back into her old ways... That would be exceeding bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:12 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Haeo

Cain finally caught up to Tzzek and opened the door for the little ball of fuzz and closed the door behind the both of them. He went into Rose's lab and dropped off the books for her to look through at her leisure then went to get himself fully dressed before brushing out his hair and pulling it back into a ponytail at the nape of his head.

That done, minus shoes, he went back into the living room to send off the design for Rose's wedding outfit then checked over the list for their wedding, "You can explore as you like, Tzzek. Rose is already working on the problem of a permanent body for you, so she'll likely be a bit busy for a few more hours. Just avoid other bedrooms so you don't upset anyone and avoid the tower in the northeast corner, that's Sebastet's and there's no telling what it would do to you if you went in there. Thing's sentient to a certain extent, though we've never been able to figure out how it does what it does..." he told Tzzek simply.

"I'd show you around myself but I really have to finish getting these wedding plans done or Rose won't be too happy with our wedding..." he added, knowing he had to focus on this one or he'd get something wrong...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:55 am
Tzzek drifted through the door when Cain opened it.

"Thank you." He said simply as he drifted up to the ceiling, picking a spot and staying there. He listened to what Cain said but there was a more pressing matter. "Thank you for the time you have already given me. But, there is too much wandering magic around this castle for me to feel comfortable wandering at my own pace. I will focus instead on metabolizing the information I have learned. That will hopefully allow me to assist more in the creation of my body." This was, by far, the most he had ever said at one time. It was also the most articulate. "I will leave you to your work and find a suitable place to metabolize."

With that, Tzzek moved to a partially open window and shrank until he was only an inch or so in diameter. Then he drifted through the opening and headed for the gardens, returning to his two foot diameter as he went.

((Exit to the castle garden))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:37 pm
Rose emerged from her little make-shift lab a few mineuts after Tzzek had left through the window. She clenched the open burgundy book in her hands, her face showing an unusual pallor. Without a word she shoved the open book into Cain's hands, then shuffled over to the bathroom to puke.

Rose had been reading a particularly gruesome passage about how she had managed to keep a heart beating by magic alone, towards the end it had started to break down in a similar manner that Tzzek's body had. Something about how normal human tissue was just not adapted to handle magic. It was likely why Tzzek couldn't hold his form from what she could tell. However this little nugget of information didn't make the experiment itself any less nauseating.
Haeo
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:53 am
((Sorry, missed doing this. I'll get it done now))

Cain glanced through the journal with a frown then went to check on her. He helped her clean up then rinse her mouth out before leading her back into the living room where he made her stand in front of him so he could look into her beautiful eyes and she wouldn't be able to mistake what he was saying as anything else.

"Rosabel Marcellus, I love you with all my heart and soul. You're the light in my life that gets me going and pulls me back into the real world. All I had before you was that library. Nothing else," he started telling her what she needed to hear with that.

Then he held up the journal she'd handed him where she could see it, "As for this? We all have a past we'd dearly love to forget or pretend didn't happen. Cynthia's evil period? She threw Europe into the dark ages. Then she went over to the demon realm to nearly wipe out two entire family's, complete with everyone within a days riding from their homes, in ways that would make the things in your little journal here look like one of Aesop's fairy tales in comparison.

"Desha? Our calm and collected healer? He lives under a permanent curse that will force him to live until, literally, the end of time. How did he get that? Easy, he wiped out an entire race of people, one entire culture, with his own experiments into dark magic. Human science called them the Clovis Culture. But it wasn't only the humans that were wiped out, Rose, he killed off all the large animals as well. He used a combination of disease, climate shift, famine, and fire to do it. Something that hasn't been repeated since, as you well know. And he watched every single one of them die, right down to the infants who suffocated under the dust storms. When the gods saw what he'd done, they actually possessed every shaman, witch doctor, and village idiot they could to bind him under the curse he currently wears.

"Me? Sweetheart, you keep thinking I won't understand what happened to you with things like this," he held up the journal again then raised her chin so she'd have to look into his eyes, "My love, my own past isn't as green and gold as you think it is. Yes, I had my moments of bloodlust that shame me to this day. But that is biology, my body forcing me to live. My family didn't die of old age, Rose. Very few did back then. When I was still a young vampire, the village was raided by Norsemen gone a-Viking. They killed everyone of age and took the younger women and children. I was going on my annual visit to my family when I discovered it.

"I said nothing to my Sire, Rose. I simply collected my sword and went after them on my own. I slew their entire village, right down to the babes in arms. By the time it was over, I'd also killed my younger sister... The rest of the children of my village saw me do it and were very afraid of me, but I managed to get them back to our village. My Sire took over from there but I was never allowed back there to watch my youngest brother grow up. I wasn't even allowed anywhere near his children or grandchildren. He moved away when he was old enough and became one of the Church's first Hunters.

"As long as I've lived, Rose, I've never forgotten the look on my sister's face when my sword ran her through. Or the look of fear on my brother's face.

"This?" he held up the journal again and casually tossed it into the fireplace while she watched it, "If your price to pay for that time in your life is a little faulty magic, I can handle that Rose. As long as I have you, nothing else matters," he finished, hoping he'd said the right thing.

He would have waited for her response but someone scratched at the door and he went to check. He found Dancer there. In his snow leopard form. That made him frown, "Dancer? What-" he was about to ask what was going on when the leopard simply set teeth into his pants and started tugging, "Alright, alright! You need me for something! I get it!" he scrambled to bat the cat off of him and turned back to Rose.

"I have to go, my love. Why don't you look up something more useful than the past, like protection spells and wards? Maybe healing stuff? Something along those lines?" he offered, clearly hoping that would help before he simply walked out of the room with a very impatient Dancer. Without his shoes, though... At least he was dressed, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 am
Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

Luminaxxx

Tzzek slowed down in the corridor until Luna caught up and stayed within a short distance of her the whole way to Cain's suite. He hoped that limiting the number of people around her for a few minutes would help her settle herself down again. She would be able to speak with all of those people individually on her own terms later when it would not be so overwhelming. He was very interested in keeping her calm and her aura close by.

When the door was in sight, Tzzek gathered a small point of energy into a dart of force, split it into three and released them at the door one at a time to approximate a person knocking. The bolts were weak enough that they didn't even scratch the door as they burst against it. He also announced himself politely.

"Rose! It's Tzzek. I found some critical data that you need to see. Luna is here with the relevant book and a message from Cain."

Given what Cain said about her being disturbed by her research, a feeling that Tzzek could sympathise with well right now, he did not want to enter without specific permission. She could be resting or otherwise indisposed and he was employing good manners after all. It wouldn't do to offend one of his few contacts here.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 pm
Luna soon followed Tzzek to what looks like Rose room, she stayed quite for a moment as she felt more at ease now she was not in a room full of people. Luna looked at Tzzek before looking away as she still remember what Tzzek said to her back in the other room. Why it was bothering her, she didn't know but she tried her best to over come it. " s-so what would you do once you have your own body? " Luna ask when she looked away from Tzzek. ( sorry that it's like this I'm on a tablet :c )
Heao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:30 pm
Luminaxxx

Silenced Nocturne

Tzzek did not understand why Luna was behaving in a manner that indicated embarrassment but her question was straightforward enough and they weren't going anywhere until Rose responded. At least her discomfort was not grave enough to disrupt her aura significantly. It was helping him remain patient and calm.

"It will make it much easier to do a great many things without significant risk." He paused for a moment, knowing that that answer was not clear. "I believe that I will make things. I don't know what yet but I can make some very useful things already. It just isn't very safe. Also, there are an enormous number of things about living as a flesh being that I do not believe I will understand until I experience them. Touch, for example, is something I do not understand. As I am, my touch is swiftly lethal. I... look forward to correcting that."  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:calm With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna nodded and really its amazing that a simple things like touching and making things is all he wants, luna wander what if something like that happened to her. Would she also want nothing but to touch something?.
" i see, well i hope you get a body soon then, things are indeed hard to do when everything that you need to use is by touching. " Luna said holding onto the book.
Soon she put her back on the wall and slid down so she could sit down on the floor . " why ask me to come along anyways? " Luna asked as she though he would go ask the people he already knew in the castle and yet he does not know Luna at all.

Haeo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 pm
Luminaxxx

Tzzek was glad of her understanding and her questions. He understood that she was more comfortable sitting than standing so he didn't have to ask why she sat on the floor though he remained floating. But, her last question was a little harder to answer.

"You are... more comfortable to be near than Rose or Cain. They are my only other real aquaintences here besides you. Your aura makes me feel good. My energy flows better near you than elsewhere." The archon said all this completely without guile, a concept he still didn't understand. "I think I will feel better while making my body if you are there too. Also, I knew you were uncomfortable around so many others so I thought I could help you get away without giving offense."

He drifted a little lower so Luna would not have to crane her neck to look at him.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:33 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:unsure feeling With: Tzzek Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna watched and hear what Tzzek was saying " my aura?. huh... i though that my aura was... something more... " Luna stopped she shook her head " never mind " Luna said placing her head on the wall now and see that Tzzek was slowly going down to her level so she didnt have a bad nack from looking up. " i give you my thinks then, im... still not use to being around people. Mostly a lot of people " Luna said slightly sighing " if that rose dont open the door i am going to take down that door, you know that right? " Luna said as she didn't like to wait but at the same time she just wanted to sit down here and talk with Tzzek, even Luna wander what he would look like with his own body. Luna shook her head and pulling her hood more down to hide her face.

Haeo

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:20 pm
Rose had listened silently to Cain, half-way torn with wanting to take full comfort from his words and destroy the book permanently and forget about it all, half wanting to keep it for a day when she would be able to stomach the things she had written (and drawn) in it.

Knowledge for the sake of knowledge. Facts were facts, no matter the means of obtaining them, and it would be a shame if the lives already gone were rendered meaningless because of a selfish motive on her part.

She watched, unconcerned as the flames of the fireplace licked the book. It had taken a direct hit from a German shell once, a little fire wasn't about to do anything to it.

Rose watched sadly as Cain was swept off to do something, although his lack of footwear made her smile slightly. He really was the most absent-minded people she had met, and she loved him with all of her heart.

Once he had exited, Rose had pointed at the fireplace. That dark book of hers had snapped to attention, returning to it's mistresses hands. The cover had a bit of soot on it now, but besides that, it was untouched.

The book was soon tucked back into it's place on her shelf. Rose had taken a long, steaming hot shower, not hearing the knocks on the door until she had dried herself and dressed into an actual outfit. Rose enjoyed wearing Cain's shirt, but really, it wasn't particularly practical for her to wear right now.

Rose's ears picked up the "If that Rose doesn't open the door, I am going to take down that door. You know that right." With a slightly annoyed look on her face she strode through the main room, her boots making a dull clomping noise. Rose opened the door to find a woman in a hood (and the most likely, the commentator from earlier) and Tzzek. "That's a bit extreme don't you think? Hullo there, come on in, whoever you are." She took a step away from the door to allow them entry. Rose tugged at the end of her ponytail while she tried to wrench her mind away from the past and focus on the present. "Oh, I think I've got an idea on why your body isn't working. Are you modeling it after a normal human? Because that's probably the source of the problem." Her pink eyes flickered to the hooded woman, and they carefully eyed her, noting the weapons. "A fighter" she thought. Rose herself had her small silver knife strapped to her left thigh, she didn't really need anything else to protect herself. "Well, I'm Rose, as I'm sure you've deduced by now, did you need something?"

Luminaxxx
Haeo
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:37 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:unsure feeling With: Tzzek Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna soon spotted the door opening to the bedroom of Rose and a woman came out. Small sigh and Luna slowly got back onto her feet. " sorry, I just don't like waiting and you keep your sweet time opening one door but who am i to say what you can or cant do around here im just a person holding a book for Tzzek that Cain wanted me to hold because.. you know. " Looking at Tzzek as he was just an orb with no arms. Luna shook her head " never mind, here " Luna said as she passed the book to Rose hoping she knew what was inside because Luna was just a hunter, her skills is for outside to hunt not trying to get a orb a body even if Tzzek was happy with her aura, she felt useless.
Luna could tell that her eyes was on her katana but didn't say anything, maybe she just liked her blade?. Maybe Rose though that Luna was going to attack her but really the only thing Luna kills is animals and vampire hunters that want to kill her kind..

Haeo

Silenced Nocturne

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas