Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:43 pm
Devossy

Blade snuggled into him, shivering a little under his caressing hand over her back. She had to admit that she was tired. Well, more like exhausted. But she fought going to sleep just a moment more and pressed a kiss to his chest as she closed her eyes.

"You are my life..." she whispered softly before she fell asleep, letting his scent so close soothe her to the point that she wouldn't wake for a few hours at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube smiled and kissed her head as he held her close. He smiled happy for she was his and would never let her go. Making she sure was out and would not wake he moved to sit up and look at the room. Holding a hand out he mumbled some words and a fire circle appeared. As he stopped it went away and in the burnt circle was 13 cats. "MEOW" they said as they began to explore the room and check things out. He smiled at they moved to the bed and began to lay all around and on Blade. "Will you all watch her for me and sorry I have not come to see you in some time" he said getting up to get some pants. The cats jsut started to purr as he smiled and ruffled some of there furs. He left them to watch Blade as he would go check on the suit and destroy that thing. He wanted to tear it to shards and burn it and scatter it on the wind. ((exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 pm
Red Gypsy

As Anube got back to the room he went and check on Blade and smiled when he saw that Wind had joined her one the bed and the cats where all over them. He went to the oldest cat and ruffed an scratched her head. Queen purried as she leaned in to his hand. Going back to the sitting Area he heard a light knock on the door. Opening it, it was Aten with a big tray of Lunch specials. Anube smiled and helped him take it to a table. Both then just sat with some glasses of apple juice and talked about random things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 pm
Devossy

Wind stirred from cuddling with his sister at the scent of food. He disengaged himself from everyone and moved into the living room where he placed a light kiss to Aten's temple then looked at the food and up at Anube.

"You'll have to bully her to get her to eat... She's going to be grumpy..." he said softly, remembering when they'd lost their parents, "When we lost our parents, she stayed in wolf form for a solid week. I had to feed her with a fork. Got bitten for it too," he hoped that would help him figure out what to do with her.

But he was showing Anube that he had every confidence in him handling his sister, that he trusted him with her no matter what.

His point, though, was proven when one of Anube's cats started protesting something very loudly. One look showed Blade in leopard form, pinning the poor cat with one paw... While she groomed him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Aten just started laughing his head off at what he say as the other cats loved to lay in front of the fire. "Will at lest she not eating the little guy" he said as he pulled Wind down on his Lap sop he could snuggle with him.

Anube just smiled before he put some boneless fish on a plate for the cats with some water. Grabbing another plate he put mix of meats and steamed greens on it for her. "I will handle here" he said as he head to the bed. He got on it and sat beside her as she watched the little cat try to get away. Chuckled he ran and hand through her fur. "I think you cleaned him enough love it time for you to eat" he said in a strong tone. He was not going to take a no from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:49 pm
Devossy

She pulled back and looked at the poor cat who was now a wet mess and gave a feline grumble as she let him go. The poor thing gave her a glare as he scrambled away from her and moved for the fireplace where he could at least dry out.

She looked up at Anube and recognized that look and tone and gave in with a sigh as she shifted back to her human form with a glare for the food, "Fine. I'll eat," she said simply and picked up one green bean, chewed, then swallowed, "Happy now?" she asked, clearly being a pain but not caring at the moment.

Wind just dropped into Aten's lap with his own plate and shook his head, "At least she has something else to 'baby' for a while. That'll help more than they think," he said softly, not wanting to give that one away just yet as he offered Aten a bite from his plate.

Blade, meanwhile, looked over at the cats then up at Anube, "Where'd they come from?" she asked him, clearly changing the subject.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Aten took a bite of the food offered for him as she nodded and looked at the cats. There were so many different types and ages he knew this cats would help in a way but he could not help but laugh as they started to steal food off the tray. "how are you feeling now?" he asked wind as he kissed him.

Anube gave her a look and growl and held a piece of fish to her. "one small green bean is not food" he said to her, "I want you to eat and I want every thing on this plate gone." He wanted her will feed and then he would take the plate away. Looking at the cats he smiled as he handed her to the plate to eat. "I reasused them over my travels and jobs" he said, "I left them with a teacher of mine who had no problem watching them for me for I had no home for them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 am
Devossy

Blade unhappily ate the food on the plate, but she picked at it in the process since she really wasn't feeling up to food much. About the cats, though, she thought she had the perfect response, "Well they have a home now. It's just down the hall. As soon as we get those changes done," she told him firmly, deciding that she was going to claim the little beasts in a moment of insanity that would later prove to be a good thing.

Wind heard Blade's response, though he hadn't heard what prompted it. But, to answer Aten's question, he did just a little magic...

Small balls of light danced over the cat's heads, disappearing into the cats when they caught them until each one of them had caught the little ball of energy. Then he softly told Aten that he'd just made sure that the entire bunch would live as long as his sister and Anube would, as well as giving them a few new abilities that they were smart enough to use responsibly. It would take him a while to be back to feeling more like himself, but at least he'd done something that would help his sister and brother-in-law....

In the corner of the room where Blade and Anube were, two sets of armor appeared through a soft green mist. Two daggers appeared as well on the bed between them with a message, 'Help the dragons and gain your vengeance,' just that simple.

Blade read the message then lifted one of the daggers, able to feel the power in it, somehow knowing that one would go to her while the other was for Anube. She raised her confused frown to Anube, "I guess we go to the dragon's islands to find out what this means..." she said softly, not wanting to alarm her brother just yet...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Aten did not know what he did but the cats seemed to smile at them before going to nap in front of the fire place. Will all but one, a little small tea cup kitten hopped over to them and meeped up at them. The little one was not big enough to cry or meow so meeping was all it could do. Looking up at Wind and Aten, it used Aten's legs to climb up before going to snuggle on Wind's chest purring like a engine.

"I guess they have a home now" Anube said smiling, "I am sure they would love living her and they will find hunting here for mice and birds good." As the
armour appeared he was curios where it came from and why. Nodding a what she said he got to his feet and looked at the clothes Wind got for them. Just what they need for a little trip. "Then lets get dress and go" he said handing her the clothes, "we don't want who sent that waiting long."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 pm
Devossy

Blade got up and put on a simple tanktop and tights on before she put on the armor, finding it as light as the leather she was used to and moved just as easily. She braided her hair back and sheathed as many of her daggers on as she could before sliding the last one at her back, the hilt right under her hair.

When he was ready, she gave him an impulsive kiss then lead him out of the room, right past a shocked Wind and Aten without a word.

((Exit to the front room))

Wind frowned as they left and peeked into his sister's mind for an explanation then gave a soft sigh as he looked up at Aten without disturbing the kitten, "They've gone to get a better revenge... They'll be safe enough... The Goddess called for them..." he told him softly then laid his head against Aten's shoulder, hoping that they'd come home in one piece...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Revenge?" Aten said worried and curoise, "So they know who created that?" He was happy to hear that the goddess was with them but he was still worried about them. Blade and Anube had just lost there twins and here they where going off to fight. "As long as they are all right I guess it good for them to get out" He said snuggling Wind careful of the little kitten, "I guess we got suck with babysitting."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 pm
cullen entered entered into the the room it had been a long day with crsidean the druid. he was getting better at his alphabet and his magick grew. he entered and pounce padded past him and jumped on to the window seal and sat eying the room and all the occupants.

faolin had long returned to his room and was nursing some sores from his own training. he had long knew how to fight learning young on his many adventures in other lands, but the regiment and other moves and styles he was learning from crisdean and others where nothing like he had done before. he was a fast learner but some of the wounds he had reseaved on his ship wreck seemed to pain him from time to time.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:13 pm
"hey boys if your hungry I brought up food and some water there is lots for eveyr one and sorry about the cats" Aten said as they boys came back. The 13 cats all stopped what they where doing and watched pounce with wide eyes. Once he was sitting they went over to him and watch him in a line like he was some king to them. Aten chuckled before he cuddled Wind more. "looks like alone time has ended for now sorry" he said as he kissed Wind's neck.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff