Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles and nods, he then moves his arms under Dancer and picks him up and carries him out of the tub, he lightly sets him on his feet but keeps a warm arm around him as he reached for the towel and started to dry him off, then put a dried towel in his hands so he could dry Michael off knowing that would keep him in physical contact with him. "Well you don't have to eat right away love if you just want to relax for a bit." He says softly and smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:24 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer couldn't help but smile as he shook his head and dried Michael off, "I don't mind. I want to get ready for Rebecca. I'll be alright, Michael. Yes, there's still a bit of that blasted fear lurking around in me but I won't let it win. Getting out for a bit will help, as will spending time with the rest of our family," he assured him as he finished and tossed the towel to land with the other one then took his hand to lead him into the closet with him.

What followed was a scene of absolute hilarity as they helped each other get dressed while still maintaining some form of physical contact. Once dressed, though, Desha simply collected a simple wooden flute then let Michael lead him into the main room where a simple meal of fresh fruits and warm coffee waited for him.

He ate sitting in Michael's lap again but had no problem with that. When he finished, he just turned to Michael, "Alright now, where are we meeting Desha and Andy for this?" he asked, knowing he'd be able to find out alot easier.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles at his love and thinks for a moment as he talks to Andy, "well with her not working today not sure where she is right but we will meet in front of the kitchen in the garden." Michael says softly as he lifts Dancer off his lap and takes his hand walking him out of the room to join his brother and Desha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:46 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smirks at Dancer "And I enjoy playing with you love, so yes lets go play some more" Michael growled playfully as he grabbed his pants slipping them on really quick and then grabbed his clothes and then picked up Dancer keeping him wrapped up in the blanket not wanting him to get dressed when he will be removing it again soon any way.

Michael carries Dancer back to there room and toss there clothes aside and then looks at Dancer, "So shall me play more on the bed or go for a round two in the play room?" Michael asked his lover seeing if he was up for some extra good fun time but will understand if he is not ready for that at the moment.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:57 am
Darsto_23

Dancer nuzzled at Michael's neck a bit and even nipped at him once or twice, "I'm feeling like a bad kitty right now," he whispered to him softly and nipped at his shoulder, "Why don't you take me to the play room and punish me for it?" he asked, though the tone of his voice was begging for it.

He knew there would be moments in there when Michael wouldn't be physically touching him, but he knew he could handle it in there. There was something about the playroom that just made things so much better for him. Besides, he'd have Michael's mind touching his and knew they'd get to the physical contact eventually. So it was all good as far as he was concerned.

And his body was certainly showing his excitement over the thought of it. Just being at Michael's mercy, never knowing what he was going to do to him, knowing he'd be wearing the marks from it all for the next few days at least... Oh yeah, it was pushing all the right buttons for him right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:06 am
Red Gypsy

Michael grinned, "Alright my little leopard, lets play" He said with a playful growl and carried Dancer into the play room stripping the blanket off of him before they entered the room and shut it behind him.

Michael spent a good few hours "Punishing" his love, making him scream, beg, plead, groan, and moan nonstop for him making sure to give him enough physical contact as well as keeping his mind connected with him the whole time, not giving him a second to even think of that little fear he still had, as he replaced it with many different pleasures, till the point he knew he had to stop before he made his lover pass out from going over the edge so many times.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 am
Darsto_23

Dancer laid on the bed shivering as Michael held him, one hand still chained to the bedpost. His body was covered in pink lash marks as well as a few tiny cuts that Dancer had actually begged for, loving the fact that the silver dagger meant they'd stay for several weeks. The fact that they were such small cuts meant that they wouldn't scar. But Michael feeding a little bit from each one had lead to him making alot of sounds for him.

Michael knew exactly how far to take the pain with him and he loved every bit of it. Even now, he was still shivering in pleasure and his mind was filled with a haze of it. He couldn't quite focus his eyes just yet but had to grin, "Thank you..." he said in a breathy whisper.

He hadn't realized just how much he'd needed this kind of play until now. It had helped him finally banish that hint of fear remaining inside of himself, leaving him filled with nothing but Michael's touch and love for him.

He knew they would both need a bath now, but he didn't have the strength to move just yet. He felt as if he were completely boneless right now as he struggled to focus his eyes on Michael's face and finally managed it, "I love you so much Michael..." he had to say it out loud even though Michael already knew he'd never loved anyone as much as he did the vampire holding him right now.

Sometimes, when he'd had enough pain, enough pleasure, he kind of acted a bit drunk. Well, maybe more high on the endorphins. Either way, he was a happy drunk right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 am
Red Gypsy

Michael was a little out of breath a bit himself as he got a huge rush from it all as well, loving he could bring his love to such a high from pleasure, made he feel really good. He softly reached over and undid Dancer's arm that was still changed to the bed and held him softly in his arms. "I love you so much too Dancer and no need to thank me, I would do this all over again for you the rest of our lives if you wanted." Michael said with a pleased voice.

He then reached for a towel to them both up enough to sleep. "We will bath after sleep, get some rest my love, you need it as much as I do" Michael said and gave Dancer's swollen lips a light soft kiss knowing they were sensitive as of the rest of his body.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 am
Darsto_23

Dancer shivered and gasped as Michael wiped him down with the towel, then did it again when he kissed him. But he had to give a small smile at his suggestion, "Sleep's good..." he said softly and closed his eyes as he rubbed his cheek against his chest briefly.

But before he fell asleep, he had one more thing to say, "Yes... I want you to..." he murmured in a very tired voice then fell asleep against him, his mind filled with thoughts of them doing things like that over and over through the years and loving every moment of it.

Through their bond, he knew Michael would be able to tell that the vampire had managed to chase away that final shadow of fear from him and helped to heal what had been done to their bond even more. And, with the bite marks at his neck, Michael had also completed Dancer's gift to him: the sun would no longer harm him...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:03 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles warmly as he could feel that little fear was now chased away from Dancer and there bond was stronger and better once more. He sighs happy as he watches his love sleep for awhile softly tracing his skin with his fingers. He lightly leans in and kisses his mark and then closes his eyes as he falls into a deep sleep joining his dreams with Dancer's as they create the best dreams with each other.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:25 am
Darsto_23

Dancer slept right through the entire day. But halfway through it, he shifted over to his leopard form and purred the rest of the time, the tip of his tail flicking lightly over Michael's legs.

He usually only did that when he was at his most content. He snuggled in tighter against Michael and gave him the benefit of his soft warm fur and rolling purr as he continued to sleep the rest of the day.

Even their dreams shifted when he did, moving to them taking walks through the garden during the day, the market, the beach... Even swimming under the warm sunlight... But one of the best was probably Dancer in his leopard playing 'tag' with Michael in the forest while the sun trickled in small streams through the trees...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiled in his sleep as his subconscious mind cuddled Dancer closer to him as he shifted. Michael loved it when he shifted into his cat, as he was so warm, soft and his purr was just amazing he went into a deeper sleep enjoying all the shared dreams with his lover, not caring about how long they slept as they spent time together awake or not.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:38 pm
Darsto_23

They slept for a good long time then, when they woke up and Dancer shifted back, Michael made sure they took a relaxing bath before they dressed. Their bond was now healed enough that they didn't have to touch each other constantly, but they still had to stay in the same room with each other. Which made getting dressed alot simpler.

They were relaxing in the living room when Dancer picked up Andy's message to Michael about the attack on Blade. He considered what to do and finally just gave in to Michael's understanding that he simply wasn't ready to help them through the distress over losing the twins and wound up curled up in Michael's lap so he wouldn't do anything stupid. Like running off to help anyway...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael looked at his love curled up in his lap and held him close into his arms, softly running his fingers through Dancers long wonderful hair. He knows that Dancer really wants to help Blade, but he still needs more rest from what happened to him and there was no way Michael was going to let him do that right now any ways. There bond is stronger and he is glad that it is, but he still is not leaving him out of his site till he feels like Dancer is 100% right now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer let Michael keep him where he was with no problem, knowing there was nothing he could do right now, "I feel so bad for her... Her first pregnancy... Anube is probably beating himself up over it too... Wind as well... Even if her mating bond had been blocked, nothing could block the twin bond. So he had to be living through it all with her... Gods!" he said softly, knowing it would help him if he talked through it at least.

"I don't know how they're all going to get through it..." he finished, knowing Michael would understand what it meant for him. The twins were older than he was, but they'd all been born and raised in the castle. He'd done dagger practice with Blade, gone through his magical lessons with Wind, spent time with both of them playing with Ora in their animal forms. So this incident certainly hit a bit close to home for him...  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff