Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie smiles at those twins, and then she and Nero see Dante made a urge, but he ignore his dad's questions as he look at his girlfriend, "Thanks Kyrie." he thank her in smile, then she look at those three, "Your welcome boys." she replied back politely. Nero notice the brief cases as he open those two and see the cash, "Hey why did those cashes are in those case?" he ask them as he looking at his relatives and pointing at the money, Kyrie look at them seems to have same question in her thought.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 pm
Dante stopped fight with Vergil and looked at the briefcase."I take it that Lady got done with killing demons."said Dante.
"Where is she anyway?"asked Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie bit her bottom lip because Lady told the songstress not to tell Dante. Nero just shrug, "No clue, what about you Kyrie?" he told them and then look at his girlfriend, he notice something about her. He narrow his eyes and look at her very close, "Kyrie, you know that won't help." he told her make her talk. Kyrie felt her face turned red, then give up, "She left and told me not letting you guys know she's here." she admit it as she told them to clear out of shame. Nero widen his eyes in surprise, and made his face sheepishly, "... that explains."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm
"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that okay...so she doesn't have to know."said Dante.
Vergil gets up."The wall fixed yet?"asked Vergil.
"I told you...I need to get the supplies tomorrow!"shouted Dante."How many times do I have to tell you that?!"
"Okay sorry...geez."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listen to his dad says to his uncle about the broken wall, which Dante burst out in yell. Nero have to pretend he didn't hear that as he look at his angel, "We need a supplies to fix that cr*p." he said to her and notice the note on Kyrie's end of her sleeve. Kyrie is about to reply, but she notice his eyes is laying on her sleeves as she pull the note, that says "For Nero" and she handed to him. Nero take it and reads it secretly with Kyrie, "Nero meet me at the Library, don't let Dante and Vergil know. -Lady" they read through their mind and they look at each other. They look at twins, then they look at each other, "Right." she told him in angelic smile. Nero sigh about her look and give her cheek a peck, then look at Dante and Vergil as he crumble the paper and throws in the recycle, "Guys, I will be in the walk, so I won't be long." he told them and walk to pick up Red Queen and Blue Rose and then he took off. When he's on the street, he open the portal and heading to the Library.
Kyrie watch him go, and pick the empty cup to wash them in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 pm
Dante and Vergil listened to Nero.
"Alright...have fun."they said at the same time.
"No where were we in our fight about the wall?"asked Vergil.
"I can't remember..."said Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie, who's in the kitchen and kept remembering the note from Lady, starts to wonder why she needs Nero instead of Dante or Vergil. After she clean the cups, she walk out to grab a book, then she head to the office and start reading, having a thought about Nero and Lady's mission to hunt down the demons or something dangerous.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 pm
Dante and Vergil were just being bored.
"Hey Vergil...want to have a staring contest like we did when we were seven?"asked Dante.
"Eh...why not."said Vergil."You're going to lose like you did before."
"Heh wanna bet?"asked Dante.
"Bring it."replied Vergil.
Dante and Vergil sat in front of each other and started their staring contest.
Dante's going down.thought Vergil.
Look at him...he thinks i'm going to lose...well he's got another thing coming.thought Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie heard them, then she smiles because she and Nero are usually do staring contest, but she always lost because she's too shy to look at his blue eyes. After this gets pretty weirder, she walk off and accindently knock the bin, leaving the Lady's note rolling near Dante. It was showing "Lady", while others were still crumbling. Kyrie cover her mouth and make the bin stand up and look at them embarrassing, "Sorry about that," she apologized to them and run off to the twins parent's room.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:04 am
Vergil heard the crash and blinked.
"Ah D*mn...I lost to my twin baby brother...for once."said Vergil.He'll be rubbing it in my face all day tomorrow...if he remembers.thought Vergil.
Dante stands up quickly with both fists in the air."Yes! I won for once....I am the best whoohoo!"shouted Dante."In your face Vergil!"
Go me go me go me!thought Dante.
Vergil walked up to pick up anything that fell out of the bin and picked up the piece of paper with the "For Nero" written on it.
"Hey Da-"started Vergil as he turned to look at Dante but stopped and sighed."Dante..lets go to bed!"
"Okay loser!"said Dante running to his room."Good night!"
Vergil walked to his room."Good night Kyrie."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie heard Vergil calling her, she begin to worry about Nero, but she have to keep it as a secret for him and Lady, "Good night Vergil and Dante," she called back in worry tone. She change to her pajama and untie her hair tie and cover herself in blanket. She look at other side, where Nero sleeps next to her. Kyrie really hope Nero is okay as she sleeps in, probably he will be in bed by tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:40 am
Dante heard Kyrie."Good night."said Dante calmly."Night Vergil."
"Good night Dante."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie sleeps deeply, well her hand is on empty spot of Nero. She keeps worry about Nero, her devil knight, and continue to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune appear before sleeping Kyrie, she turn her head towards to human girl and begin to suspicious about her. Smirking on her face, she put on deep slumber on Kyrie and carry her over her shoulder as she, along with slumber Kyrie, disappeared leaving the black feathers flying to the ground. "Sorry devil boys, but I might need to 'borrow' her for a moment."

... Until I see her body full of blood

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:25 pm
Dante and Vergil didn't hear anything.Vergil was listening to soft music just to sleep.While Dante was listening to loud music to sleep.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games