Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Troll's Zoo and Trinkets - Pony Dressup! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 am
(Proxying for Thalea due to her laptop being broken)

Do you have one in the back?
MotW: "Happy Birthday America!"
Owner: Thalea
Name: Holmes
Breed: Owl
Temper: Eccentric
Familiar Description: Holmes will have the coloring of the red screech owl ([1], [2]) and in his beak is a bronze Pocket watch (If you can do that) and this last picture is for some inspiration, go with any direction it takes you <3 :}
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both please <3 Wystan
Tag Colors: CC
Teepee: [x]
Price: 50k (Base price) +
10k (Complex coloring) –
15k (50%+ Stats)
Total: 45k (I think this is right…)

Thalea won Kia's Familiar Custom slot. Please take her off the list :}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:07 am
Got a slot in Kiareii's customs so I am withdrawing my familiar custom entry. <3

But I HAVE been waiting for item slots to open... do you offer Dreamcatchers? Basically all I want is to get Leonhart's dreamcatcher feather recoloured from green to pastel blue.  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 am
Does no one want flatsale 8?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 am
I would get it, but I am being more careful now that you can only get one regular familiar a month.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:31 pm
Posting in case this is still open ^^;;

Do you have one in the back?
MotW: Happy Birthday America!!
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Name: Xylence
Breed: goat
Temper: laid-back
Familiar Description: Based off the color and markings of this guitar. Also, maybe some yellow on him? Or purple? Just make him look awesome x3. Oo, maybe a few of the stripes could gradient into purple or yellow. But he will be mostly green :3.
Edits: His soq will be Omicron. Omi thinks he is an alien from another world. If the goat could have a little floating toy spaceship, that would be AMAZING =D! If not, then maybe just a little cape x3. Like this.
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both. Goes to Omicron Persei
Tag Colors: maybe the green and yellow? Your choice<3.
Teepee: No discount
Price: Rare *50k* + complex coloring *10k* + edits*??k*= 70kish???
I am not sure ^^;;

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:57 pm
Nymphalidae
Got a slot in Kiareii's customs so I am withdrawing my familiar custom entry. <3

But I HAVE been waiting for item slots to open... do you offer Dreamcatchers? Basically all I want is to get Leonhart's dreamcatcher feather recoloured from green to pastel blue.

I can do that *nods*

And from this point customs are closed. I'll have stuff to post in the next day or so!

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm
Mini announcement from the Troll!!

Some of you might be wondering about familiar customs and taggings. I had a bunch done (the july familiars) but never got a chance to post them when my fan died and I had to send out the laptop for repairs. While I didn't loose too much, they did need to re-set it back to an older image which unfortunately did not have all of the familiar files I had completed. However, I was working on them between finishing my costume in time for ComicCon.

Status: Costume complete! (well just need to find brown boots)

However, I leave for ComicCon tomorrow morning so will not be posting anything until I get back. What this means for you: To anyone who posted a custom form between the dates of 22nd June-2nd July in my shop, your custom has been accepted and will be completed hopefully before the end of the month!!

Also: Anyone who finds me at ComicCon will get a freebie familiar!! I will be dressed as Amirynth (WoW mage belf) on Saturday and Idris from Doctor Who: 'The Doctor's Wife'! (You get bonus points if you are wearing a costume too :p )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:12 pm
Have fun at ComicCon... I wanted to go so bad, but money wasn't there!  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:59 pm
Bad news turns to good news =D! I've been trying to get Xylence for like 4 months now xD.

I hope you have a great time at Comicon =D! No one I know from hree ever goes to the san jose fanime x'D;;.

Bring back pics of your costume whee

And thank you very very much<33. Omicron will be much displeased not being able to play with Xy's toy twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm
Just wanted to say I won custom in another thread so hopefully that doesn't throw a kink in things if you made Bau..if you did please tell me so I can tell the other colorist..I just didn't know who had won or if you accepted all the customs etc. Sorry ; ;  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Lady - I was at Fanime this year :p *lives in San Jose now*

Rocker - I have not completed yours yet so if you'd like to cross out your form everything will be ok ^-^~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm
ComicCon was the best con ever!!!

Day one, aka friday, aka the day I got to run around as Rynn:

User Image

There was a ton of pictures taken of me, lots of complements on both the wig (styled by my awesome sister) and the costume itself. I saw many other brilliant costumes as well as some fun ones and inventive creations. I also met a fantastic Doctor who ran around with me on sunday and when I was walking by the Dexter booth where David was doing a signing and he said I had an awesome costume! I also warmed Gabe's hands 'cause he was cold and got a sketch from Horley (he does a bunch of artwork for the WoW card game) which I cannot show as he didn't have time to finish it.

And then Sunday, day two, I was Idris (aka Sexy) from Doctor Who:

User Image

I waited in line with a fantastic Amy in the hopes to win a ticket to meet Matt and Karen. While I didn't get lucky there, my Doctor (the ginger one *points up*) was able to get me into the first row of the Doctor Who panel. Afterwards we all went outside for more photos. After lunch (in Café Diem) I went back to the dealers hall to look for my TARDIS and went home!

User Image

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 pm
I'm still so jealous! And I honestly didn't know that was a wig.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm
Teh_Sil
I'm still so jealous! And I honestly didn't know that was a wig.

Yeah, my sister did an amazing job with styling it ^-^~  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm
You lucky dog you!
that doctor is super fine.
Meow!  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games