Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

As his eyes opened slowly, he noticed that he was being held by Athena which made Drake blush deeply, Unknowing of what to say or do. He just closed his eyes quickly just in case she didn't notice and he just smiled, his face blushing a red rose color.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 pm
" wow that is really cool." The Nurse said peeking in.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena walked into a hotel about a block or so away from where everything had happened. The receptionist smiled at her. "Aww little brother?" She said as Athena approached the desk. she didn't know what to say so she just nodded and did what she had to do....lie. "Yeah we just got back from a trip and he is super jet legged.. Can I get a room with two bed rooms?" The girl nodded and passed her a room key.
When she got into the room she set Drake down of the bed and set her bad down on the floor. She walked over to the large pain window and gazed down at London. They were on the 21 floor of a very large hotel. She closed her eyes and started o think of how she would now have to explain the glass was gone. She could lie again but she didn't want to lie to him. She pressed her forehead against the cold glass sighing and whispered,
" What am I going to do?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor ... Basicly ... Run!"

"well don't just stand there, come on in and we'll take her for a test drive" he said as something came out of the consol, in was a new Sonic "ah ... a new one" he said as he looked at his old Sonic Screwdriver and gave it to his sister "don't ever say i never got you anything" he said as he walked all around the consol "now where to ... supernova off of Galanthros four ... Lunar Colonalization of 2345 ... Woodstock mabye"

"bowties are cool ... so are fezes"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 am
The Nurse caught the screwdriver and smiled. " Woodstock sounds great!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

User Image

"W-w-What are you going to do?", repeated the very tired Drake as he laid on the bed, looking at the Athena with a her hand holding a glass against the window. He didn't understand what had happened and it scared him. As he felt the bed was too lumpy, he crawled out of bed, sitting on the floor with the blankets around him, waiting for her to answer.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena was a bit startled by Drake and turned around quickly. She sighed and closed her eyes again for a moment before opening them again also tired even though it wasn't that late. " Drake I didn't know you were awake. She said Trying to smile but failed. she sat down on the ground beside him. We had to move to a different hotel. The one we were at before, something happened and It just wasn't safe anymore."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

User Image

As he poked his fingers together, he listened to her words, how something had happened at that hotel. He knew there was something differen't about the room in this hotel yet he just sighed with the blanket around him. He knew something was wrong with Athena in which made Drake worried. So what he did was he got up, walked to her, and wrapped his arms around her, the blanket still in his hands,"D-d-d-Don't worry...nothing will happen to you...I promise."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:47 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena Was surprised when he hugged her but she just hugged him back closely. "Thank you. And I promise I wont let anything happen to you ether." She said in a whisper. She rested her head on his shoulder still hugging him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

User Image

As he felt her head lean against his shoulder, he blushed deeply, trying not to reply back until after he was calmed down a little. He had his arms around her, rubbing her back as his head began to open a little. He closed his eyes, only to see a strange man with eagle wings within his mind, his eyes glowing blue yet had a demonic feel to him. It was strange. He held her closely, not knowing of what to do now yet within his mind, the demon chuckled, flipping a gold olmpian coin in which he just smiled, not saying a word which worried him.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

She couldn't explain how she felt about hugging Drake. It felt like it was odd but right to her. Athena let go of him and smiled. " You seem tired Drake, maybe you should get some sleep." She picked bad and walked over to the other bed and looked through it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

User Image

He was getting tired. He truly was. As he kept his blanket around himself, Drake couldn't stand laying on the bed, not to mention sleeping on it. As he made placed a pillow on the floor, a blanket under and above him, Drake just laid there, not really understanding the meaning within his heart when he did hug her. As he closed his eyes, he already noticed that the glass was gone yet he didn't ask her about it. Too much had gone down already today. It was time for rest.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

Athena smiled at him and got comfortable, which meant putting the pillow at the end of the bed. She looked through her bag and took out one of her fathers old journals. She laid on her stomach and started to look through it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

As he laid there, thinking of the day he just had, Drake tried to smile yet couldn't from the uncomfortable feeling of his wings. As he tried to get comfortable, he had to turn toward the beds, his wings around his neck like a scarf in which then he smiled a little, pulling the blankets up over his nose as he feel asleep, quietly.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:59 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor ... Basicly ... Run!"

"alright then ... Woodstock it is" he said as he set the co-ordanents "probably the best year for rock and roll in history ... atleast not until the second one in 2023" he said as the TARDIS rocked, which was normal, but this time it was diffrent "somethings wrong, we've changed course ... uh oh" he said looking at his sister "looks like we're going for an unplaned family reunion ... we're heading to Gallifrey ... the Capital Cittidel if these are right" he said as they were taken back to their home planet, Gallifrey

"bowties are cool ... so are fezes"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games