Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image

════════════════════════════════════

Cainus' eyes grew wide as he saw the large dark cloud head toward him. He knew this power was from the dark side as he felt his body become weaker. The beast fell to his knees as his skin began to fall off slowly but surely, creating incredible pain throughout the Sith Lord's body. As he slowly tried to crawl away, he began to lose power before he saw his bones from his arm become rotten. After the cloud blew over the Sith, all they saw was a pile of bone dust and two double edged, rusted chrome lightsaber handles.
This made the Fox smile as a hologram appeared next to the dust that was once his apprentice. His devious smile looked over at the Sith and the two Jedis before beginning to speak,"Well..great job you all..especially you Sith...but I now I have an offer to propose to you all..if you care about leaving or about the realms..I will not stop sending my darkspawn, which whenever there are endless shadows to spawn my little creatures, to kill every last civilian in all the realms. I will make chaos for the realms unless...you give me Mitsuki...I'll even let Nanashi go free if you do so. All I want..is her. Take her to the place the fallen hero's love rests and be unarmed..I'll give you twenty four hours to do so before I unleash my army.."
The hologram disappeared soon after, not letting them talk to the hologram any further. The dust from the bones of Lord Cainus began to flow within the wind, leaving behind only his lightsabers as a cold reminder of who owned them.

════════════════════════════════════

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:15 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"sanguine, sweet sanguine, on my lips, in my eyes. We see because we choose not to be blind. We hear because we turn away from lies. I am Sith, and for this very reason I exist. peace is a lie....and I AM passion."

Sanguine stood firm only offering a cold glare at the hologram as his massive power flared. His mask cracked more and as the hologram faded so did his massive dark side energies.
"....Jedi....I have some favors... to ask of you.."
he reached out and the two lightsabers flew to his hand.
"...first... please give these to my apprentice... she wont be very hard to find... and apologize to her that I will not be able to finish her training...but she can learn all she wishes from my holocrons....and second..."
he lifted the mask revealing his dark blood red skin, he was old and heavily weathered. it was clear he was already near the end of his time. Though the blood seeping from his eyes nose and the corners of his mouth did not suggest that old age was going to be the thing that killed him.
"...I have not been here for very long... the assassins I met before I came here... they were affiliated with a man who has an oddly shaped blue box...bigger on the inside....the man is very powerful... I doubt you will not be able to sense him...he has blood on his hands yes... but his soul... you will approve I think...."
he staggered on his feet before falling to one knee.
"...to the point...he has very very advanced technology.... please... take me to him... chances are I am not going to live...but if there is at least a chance... please.... I dont deserve such a grace.... but I dont want to die..."
he looked up at Garethe. He had killed so many innocent people but that was the reason he left the empire, he didnt see the point in it. The cruelty of the Sith was just a waste of life.
"also... tell the assassins... what happened here... Damn... I really should have sat this one out....why did I have to keep my bloody word..."
he coughed and a fine spray of blood leaked out of his mouth over his old weathered lips and down his fleshy beard like tendrils that topped his chin.
"..the blue box... please hurry..."

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:43 pm
Naara

User Image

I don't understand what kind of feelings...

Naara follow Sanguine's force along with Mitsuki, and they found him dying as she called out, "Master!" she cried and approach him. Mitsuki joins in and notice a bone of Cainus, she can see Kishin Egg and approach it, then perform a sacred spell to send it to Shinigami as the soul vanish, so Shinigami will deal with evil soul. Naara look at Sanguine, her emotion is overwhelming, "Wha... What happen here and I heard you are dying?" she ask as she felt shaking. Mitsuki suddenly recognize the evil soul, unaware of The Fox threatening message, "That's a Sith Lord that he nearly killed Nanashi-san," she thought to herself and look at two Jedis, if Cainus is dead, then that means she won't get caught by The Fox, which she hope it is. Issun spoken out to her, he bounce at her head, "Miki, that means you are no longer get chase by The Fox and his Alliance. That two bit prophet knew those three will stop that big one," he said happily as he notice two Jedis and Sanguine, also unaware of the threatening message. She heard that, she brightening her smile, now she have to wait for Nanashi to return. Although, she look at Sanguine in pity, Issun felt the same way.

... All humans have

laffett
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:44 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"sanguine, sweet sanguine, on my lips, in my eyes. We see because we choose not to be blind. We hear because we turn away from lies. I am Sith, and for this very reason I exist. peace is a lie....and I AM passion."

Sanguine coughed again, blood spewing from his mouth.
"...ah...apprentice... come here..."
He weakly held out the two lightsabers.
"...I dont think I will be able to teach you myself... so these are yours... go through my stuff... you will find my holocrons... they will teach you everything you need to learn...I cannot imprint my will upon you... so you are free...when I die... just do as you see you must... these lightsabers will be your weapon until you find how to make your own.."
He smiled warmly despite his obvious mortal injury.
"Now then... Jedi.. can you help me find that damned blue box already?...at this rate my apprentice can find it before you"

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:08 pm
Naara

User Image

Naara approach him and take two lightsabers, it's formerly Cainus, now it's officially her ownership, until she have to make it on her own. She listen to Sanguine, she will be free from his control after his death, which she doesn't understand. Mitsuki approach them as she notice the lightsabers, "That object, that belongs to The Fox's apprentice," she said about the lightsabers. Naara look at Mitsuki in confusion, "The Fox? Who is he?" she ask her. The priestess look at her, "If I recall from my vision, he has beard and moustache. Nanashi clan's nemesis, he killed Atticus-san's wife, leaving his children orphan. My vision showed me Atticus-san's daughter name Miyako Sora-san about him murdered her brother, then I saw him again," she describe The Fox, which she feared and remember her vision. Naara blink, remember back in Chamber, "Oh, so he's after you. What kind of relationship do you have with an assassin?" she ask her, curious about both Mitsuki and Nanashi. Mitsuki soften her expression, remember how Nanashi resemble Atticus. She place her right hand on her left upper arm with a gentle smile, "He's my mentor, and brother of Atticus-san, who taught me his clan's ability along with Chirasengo before his pass. Nanashi-san and I always back up from battle, I can easily tell he cares about my safety, so that's why he told Kyle-san to take care of me to avoid get taken by Fox," she reply to her quietly, remember all event with both Atticus, who found her in the Forest of the Earth Titan before the New Moon arrive, and he take her in as his apprentice, before his death he gave her Chirasengo and taught her about light and darkness. She was traveling around the Realm to seek her answer about why Atticus gave her Chirasengo, after she left Scarlett and their daughter as she felt like she broke his promise, but she felt like they don't need her because she's a half demon. She and Ayame travels around the Realm, and discover her gift of Gods, yet obtain both Celestial Trigger and God Power. She met everyone, who knew Atticus or not, she slowly open up her opinion. She haven't awoken her Devil Trigger, until she met Nanashi and found out he's a brother of Atticus as her vision describe and how similar they are. She and Atticus, as a spirit, met again and he awoken her Devil Trigger. Mitsuki smile about her adventure and how the realms are balance between light and darkness.
Naara blink and try to recall her relationship with Nanashi clan and The Fox, then she have a theory, "Maybe the Fox is after you because you are the assassin's apprentice," she said emotionless, which scared poor hanyou wolf priestess.

... All humans have

laffett
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Master Garethe Yin
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •

"There is no emotion, there is peace"
"There is no ignorance, their is knowledge"

"we're not really going to save a Sith ... right?" the Twi'lek asked as Garethe just gazed at the dying Sith before him. then without a second though, he put away his lightsaber and, reluctently, Kelsa did so with her staff and hooked it behind her "we'll help" he said as suddenly a the wind started picking up as a noise was heard getting louder and louder as the TARDIS materialized a few feet away and the Doctor stepped out "the Artifact is dist-" the said as he saw the Sith dying and stopped then looked at the Jedi knights "what happened?"

"There is no passion, there is serenity"
"There is no chaos, there is harmony"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:38 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

Giving a weak grin he looked up at the doctor. His mouth still wet with blood he reached out gently at him.
"...hey... blue box man... we were just talking about you..."
He let out a wet cough spewing more blood.
".. with all that amazing technology and such... I dont suppose you have a cure.... you know... for death?"
There was a slight golden glow at his neck and fingertips defying his usual dark and almost filth covered aura, though he did not seem to notice it.
"At least something in relation to ... you know... my problem?.."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:42 pm
Naara

User Image

Naara and Mitsuki sees Doctor, Mitsuki seen him through the vision. Naara put Cainus' two lightsabers away, and walk towards Cainus' bones, taking Mitsuki's hand. She crouch down and place her finger on the skeleton dust, "I might believe this Sith might have a clue about Fox's plan and why he's after you," she suggest. Mitsuki can't help, but agree with Sanguine apprentice, if there is a plan about why Fox need her. Issun look at Naara, he jump off Mitsuki's head and head to the bones, "I hope so, if only two bit prophet is here, he will take this seriously," he said as he mention Ushiwaka. Mitsuki remain quiet and help out, she wish she shouldn't send innocent human souls back to rightful place. Suddenly she hit a hologram by her heel as the Hologram Fox appear, in much of girls and Issun surprise. Naara look at him without a blink, "So this is the Fox you are talking about?" she ask her, then they heard him spoke, figured he's talking to Sanguine and two Jedis. They listen to him closely, in much of Mitsuki and Issun devastated shock, Naara only narrow her red and green eyes about this threatening message. After the hologram is disappeared, Mitsuki froze in fear and felt scared, "He... He held Nanashi-san... hostage," she said as her wolf ears laid flat. Naara look at Mitsuki, "I guess the realms have less than twenty three hours left before his armies will kill everyone, including your master, unless we have give you up in exchange of everyone's lives and his freedom of his cruelty," she said emotionless, Issun knew both Shinto Deities and Celestial Brush Gods will be worry about their priestess' fate, acting like she's a new sacrificial maiden after Orochi fire a white arrow towards a house as chosen maiden. He knew this is a lot worse, "Sheesh, this Fox acting like Orochi chosen one maiden to his sacrifice, but Kushi use to have no choice, but to fight back to save Nippon," he mention what happen in Nippon, causing Mitsuki have an idea as she frown, "I'm going there," she said to them, causing those two look shook. Issun jump to his companion's shoulder, "Are you out of your mind!? You decide to follow what Kushi will do to Orochi, we don't know if Fox wants to kill you or something!" he protest. Naara widen her eyes, and about to do same, but Mitsuki look at both, then Naara "Please do me a favor and tell Kyle-san and everyone I said I'm sorry, and I want you to give this to someone, who is either priest, priestess or monk," she beg her and pull out one arrow to infuse her spiritual power, then give her a powerful purification arrow, knowing Darkspawn will stay away from everyone. Naara begin to protest, "I won't allow it, we will find another way!" she shouts at her. Mitsuki look down as her tears swells, without a hesitate, she use her demonic strength to punch Naara's stomach to knock her out and place an arrow next to her, then ran away through the corner. Naara laid down unconscious.
Mitsuki turn a couple corner and found a great mirror, she wipe her eyes to stop crying, Issun will know both Kyle and Nanashi will be disappointing, "Miki, are you willing to fight back?" he ask her, knowing she's scared of Fox and his plan. Mitsuki look at the mirror with determine eyes, "I have to, even I have to save everyone's lives," she reply to him as her tail made a X mark, she activate the Mist Warp to make her vanish by the thick purple fogs to Might Mike Cave, remember how to get to Beach of Wonder and where the location to Atticus' late wife's grave is.

... All humans have

laffett
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:05 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the Doctor was so taken aback at the violence that just happened, he had barely noticed the faint glow Sanguine was emitting. When he noticed his face morphed to a mixture of confusion, shock, and anger "how ... how the H*ll are you even able to do that?! that is physically impossible" he said as he looked at the people around the Sith. if what this was what he thought it was then chances are they could get hurt by the process "you, Jedi get everyone away from him now!" he said as Garethe just looked at him confused for a few seconds "NOW! MOVE!" he said as both Knights went and moved everyone back like the Doctor said who just watched Sanguine "i'm not going to lie to you ... this is going to hurt alot"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

laffett

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:22 pm
Marcus Emrys
Darth Sanguine

User Image

"do what?... my powers?... um.. wait what the hell?"
He looked in confusion at his fingers as the glow began to spread.
"...wait... hurt?...did you cure me?...."
the glow built up and started to spill over, with the loud crackling and burning of the golden light came an agitated yelp of pain as the energy overflowed and exploded outwards from all exposed skin

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:22 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Appear on the corner, Ayame peek over to find two jedis, unconscious girl, dying Sith, and Doctor, then look at Mitsuki, while holding Neo X-Blade on her back, "That's Doctor?" she ask her, who look over and look at Ayame with a nod. Suzume hold her daughter's hand, Ayame smile and walk out of the corner and approach Doctor, "Hey Doctor, we got some request for you from Atticus and Nanashi's apprentice and my adopted daughter," she spoken out bluntly with a smile, draw a Neo X-Blade and stab a blade on the ground to make a Doctor take a good look, while Suzume and Mitsuki stay behind her. Susume knew her daughter made her choice to hide the Neo X-Blade with a help of Nanashi brothers' good friend, Doctor.
Suzume pick up Naara, she look at her daughter skepical, "Mitsuki-chan, did you?" she couldn't finish. Mitsuki rub her head nervously, "She said there might another way after we listen to Fox's message, so I have to knock her down. I can't put her in danger because of me," she explains to her mother. Suzume look at her, then lightly giggle, "Your father thought a same, he hates to see people die because of him," she explains to her heroine daughter, who blush a little.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

laffett
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:31 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

after witnessing the Sith's apparent regeneration he heard Ayame speak to him then stab the Neo X-Blade and stabbed it into the ground. this caught his interest as he walked towards it and inspected it "is that ... is that what i think it is?" he asked her but then suddenly felt the ground shake and the TARDIS made a noise like it didn't like what was happening just now "oh great ... now whats going on?!"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

laffett

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:47 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

She look at Mitsuki with a wolfish smile, but she and girls felt the ground shake. Mitsuki grip on her mother's miko's outfit, "Meep!" she yelp. They didn't like it, but Ayame quickly spoke, "Mitsuki defeated the man name Fox for avenge Nanashi clan, who murderered Atticus' wife and his apprentice killed Nanashi, oh great, Mitsuki just tell him," she told her adopted daughter, she doesn't want to explain everything. Mitsuki take her confident and walk towards Doctor, yet she stay away from Neo X-Blade, "Like Ayame-san said, I defeated Fox and she found Neo X-Blade that he used, and we thought we need it to keep it hidden to prevent any evil being going after it and using it again. So I thought you will hide the Neo X-Blade and keep it hidden forever or something," she request him. Suzume look at her daughter with a gentle expression, she is proud of her to be strong half demon with no fear of being abuse by both human and demon kin.

... If I see no love

laffett
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:42 am
Marcus Emrys

Darth Sanguine

User Image

"....Yes I am still me... but why does everything feel... different?...hrmm."

The light faded and the clothes parted, small hands gripped at the clothes about pulling them closer.
"...wait... what happened?...why dont my injuries hurt anymore...what are we dong?....holy crap you guys... your giants...."
He took a single step and fell forward. He was just an inch or two shorter than Naara. His hand reached up and brushed the top of his head.
"....wha?....hair?...I HAVE HAIR?....I havent had hair in almost 100 years....blue box guy... what did you do to me?...what whats going on over here?....Naara! Naara!! where are you?....why am I hungry?....Blue box man I want answers..."
he stumbled a bit trying to get his balance in his new body.

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Hearing Sanguine called out, Naara slowly woken up and see Suzume. She turn her head and find Sanguine in childsize, which she got out of Suzume hand, who look at Naara surprise, "This child?" she said about her, Naara ignore and approach her master and look at him, who is smaller then her height. She look at him for a while, "Master?"
Mitsuki and Ayame look at Naara and Sanguine, yet along with Suzume, Ayame can smell two dying girls. Mitsuki look at her and Sanguine, relief that he's recovered, but turn small. She look at Doctor with a bow respectfully, "I'm entrusting you to find a best place to hide the Neo X-Blade, I need to go see Nanashi-san's body and say good bye to him before the funeral," she told him and walk away to Temple of Faith. Ayame and Suzume watch her go, Ayame look at Doctor and handing him Neo X-Blade, then follow Mitsuki along with Suzume.

... If I see no love

laffett
Marcus Emrys

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items