Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

"You two have a hell of a lot of explaining to do when we're done here! She yelled, pushing one of the Shadowkhan away from her. Folding her wings against her back, she tried to keep them protected; she never knew if she'd need them to get airborne quickly, and if she had to bring them out again… She slashed at another one, kicking it with a boot to try and get it further away from her. An anguished cry caused her to turn around, and she saw her friend crumple to the ground as Ambrose ran to her side.

"TSUKI!!!" she screamed, kneeing a Shadowkhan in the groin (though she doubted it had any effect). Unleashing a powerful wave of energy, she sent any Shadowkhan within a three feet radius of her flying. Whipping her wings out, she quickly flew over to her beloved friend, landing next to her quickly. Checking the brunette over, she was glad to see that Ambrose had healed her. Looking at the phoenix next to Tsuki, she gave a nod of thanks before turning her attention back to the battle.

Her body suddenly felt as if it had been dunked with cold water, and she growled at the approaching source of dark energy. Growling, she scrambled to stand between her friend and the threat. "Don't. You. DARE. TOUCH. HER!!!!" Cyra snarled, pointing her sword at the man. Ambrose, however, had beaten her to containing the threat, and Cyra stood down fractionally. She just stared at the fighting area, knowing she wouldn't be of any use if she were to try and help. Noticing the Shadowkhan were still hanging around, she gave an angry growl. "Can't you just GET THE **** AWAY!!" She screamed, and practically jumped the nearest one to her. She was pissed, pissed that these things had begun to attack for no apparent reason, pissed that they'd hurt Tsukiko, and pissed that no matter how she attacked them, they wouldn't die. Just what is going on here?!

With these broken wings I'm falling

[[Obtuse Ostrich Carnival: Stupid, stupid, stupid STUPID FINALS. PS: I love Princess Bride! I still have to read it though… D: ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
~Rinzler~
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

As he heard what the god said, his body shook, turning his head to the right, his disks shining within the darkness while the rain feel down on them,"Atticus.....dead.....Rinzler.....LIVES!"
He then chuckled as he threw his disks around, throwing them at the blades of the two warriors and he chuckled, knocking the blades out of their hands as the disks came back to him, placing them both on his back. He then purred a little, raising his hands to the air and red lightning flew down to his arms, the power within his body not getting him injured. He then moved his hands around the electricity, making it form into a ball and he chuckled more, jumping into the air he landed on his hands, making the lightning go into the ground. The electricity went threw the ground, making everything around them in a 12 meter radius become effected, the closer, the stronger the effect is.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose slamed his staff on the ground and lifted himself in the air and summoned the Mirlin Circle "Aquati Flamilicor" he said as he drew water from the river to counter the electricity and sent a great ball of it towards Rinzler, however Inigo wasnt so lucky and was hit and fell to the ground for a while but shot back up and withdrew his sword

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Imageζʊȼӷϵʑɨɑ ɃϵɫɱѳɳϮ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I do not know what is going on but I will shall not falter!" Lucrezia shouts, feeling very minor scratches as she dashes towards Rinzler. Before reaching him Ultima came to herside and used her final move Eschaton. Once the attack was over the Esper faded away and Lucrezia stood ready for another assault.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ѫ ----- ʛɵɗȡϵʂȿ ѳӻ ϻȧɕɨȼ ----- Ѫ

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
~Rinzler~

As he saw the water ball filled with electricity come at him, he smiled, performing a side flip right above it, dodging that attack as he landed on his knees, noticing that the Goddess fired a large beam from space. Rinzler raised his right hand up into the air, his disk flat on it and when the beam came down, the disk glowed brightly, opening a portal in which it swallowed the beam inside it. The portal appeared right above the goddess, shooting her own beam down at herself. He then chuckled, swallowing the rest of the beam into the portal and he chuckled, turning toward the god. He then smiled, using his old power of the force to use a Force Push to create a dust storm toward him to distract him. When the dust storm disappeared, he was holding the woman in the blue dress, one of his disks to her neck and a purring noise appeared in the mask,"Castle....Xehanort....Talisman...Midnight..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:16 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"KIKO ... NO!" he shouted as he ran after Rinzler but s couple of Shadowkhan held him away "you hurt her and i swear i'll kill you!" he said as he gritted his teeth as his face was red with anger, Avalona had stoped attacking the Shadowkhan and let out a loud roar and flew towards Rinzler 'no he's got Kiko' he said mentaly to her 'i will end him before he makes a single stroke' she said to him as she flew faster

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko heard her name being called. Slowly opening her eyes, there was something sharp pressed to her neck. 'What's going on,' she though. She was in a haze, then her eyes widened as she realized what was going on. "LET GO OF ME.!!" Screaming was her only option if she moved to much her neck would be cut. What was this thing that had hold of her. This was bad, real bad. Panic filled her eyes, she didn't know what to do. Tsukiko could hear Ambrose's threats, she doubted they would help. She hoped he was safe though, she could see Cyra. That made her worry even more. Then the other goddess, was she okay. How could this be happening, how could she be so weak.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 am
User Image
~Rinzler~

As he saw the god dash at him with amazing speed, Rinzler chuckled, creating a portal to the Xehanot's Castle. He then purred, making dark vines come out of his armor and wrap her up, not letting her go. He then threw her into the portal, turning back to see the God and he smiled, disappearing within the portal, making the portal disappear.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose was in compleate shock and hatred that he didnt protect her "no! ..." he said as he felled to his knees and droped Glamdring and his staff on the ground and tears fell down his cheeks. and almost from reaction a song of woe came from the Temple of Faith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:35 am

Lucrezia immediatly brought a barrier around herself to prevent the strike form getting her. It rebounded into the air and faded, "That b*****d! Shall I pursue to this Xehanorts for you? I want revenge!" she says to Ambrose as she neels and hugs him. She holds the god tight in her arms, trying to comfort him. "Crying over her will not bring her back, clever planning and deception to get her back is what we need." Lucrezia continued to speak, trying to get him to stop crying.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"i've failed my promise" he said as he closed his eyes and griped his fist and rose up then let out a loud yell "i will burn the book that holds Xehanort ..." he said as his eyes started to turn red "i will crumble his castle and Rizler will-" 'Ambrose!' Avalona said as she ran to him 'calm down, we'll get her back' she said as his eyes turned back to his blue shade and the song continued to play even louder so it could be heard everywhere "Kiko ... i'll get you back" he said as he climbed onto Avalona's back and looked to the sky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 pm
((And I was completely ignored >.> ))  

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose looked down at the new Egyptian Goddess and nodded "thank you ... for what help you could give ... i cant do this alone though" he said as he held out his hand "come with me" he asked her

(oops ... sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Lucrezia took Ambroses hand, "I will, but where is Xehanort's castle? Or is there somewhere we needed to head to before we rescued your friend?" she replied, standing fully up she was ready to summon Slifer to her for her method of travel.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"i know where it is ... the song has alerted a few members of the Creed to help us, and they know where everything is with that Map Room" he said to her seeing the sun was starting to set "we ride to the Land of Spirits" he said as Avalona let out a loud roar and spreaded out her wings and waited for Lucrezia to call her transport

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces