Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 pm
"Well we were on our way home when we were attacked by the Scarecrows and so started w-"started Dante as he was cut off by Vergil.
"We started to attack them when the opened a portal and we figured out that they were going to ruin your date so we just followed them here."finished Vergil.
"Thank you Vergil."said Dante.
"No problem little brother."said Vergil as he ruffled Dante's hair like he did when they were six years old.
"Hey...you know I don't like that!"cried Dante.
"Heh...exactly why I like to ruffle your hair."replied Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie listen to the twins about why those Scarecrows appear in the middle of the date, she blinked her brown eyes and understanding as she smile, "Oh that explains everything, but thank you so much." she thank them in angelic smile. Kyrie look down and place her palm on Nero's forehead to give him some light to restore. For Nero, while he's asleep, he instantly grab her lower waist, "Kyrie~" he muffled to her stomach as he dreaming about her. It surprise her as she blush really big, "Oh... Oh my, I think he's dreaming about me." she said really naive.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 pm
Vergil stopped ruffling his little brother's hair."So Dante...shall we be getting home now...I'll order a pizza."said Vergil.
Dante ran his hands threw his hair to straiten it out."Yeah...let's give these two their private moment...and no olives."said Dante as he turned his back on his twin.
"I wouldn't think of it,Dante."said Vergil as a mischevious smile appeared."Oh and your welcome,Kyrie...well best be going."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie heard them, but didn't notice Vergil's mischevious smile, as she smile at them. "Alright, but we might be back at your shop really late." she called out to tell them when they will be back. Nero groan and slowly open his eyes, seeing his face is way close to his girlfriend's stomach, he quickly sat up and blush really big. "D*mn it, I musted have something comes from my mind." he said really embarrassing as he move his bang. Kyrie look at her demon boyfriend, she hug him really tight, "I don't mind, if it was you." she said very calm, he chuckled and held her shoulder and watching the clear blue sky.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 pm
"Anyway you two have fun now."said Vergil noticing that Dante had already left."I'm going to kill him one of these days if he keeps disappearing like this."
Vergil didn't notice that Dante was right beside Vergil a few seconds later."No olives right?"asked Dante suddenly spooking his twin brother.
Vergil jumped about twenty feet into the air."What the h*ll Dante...what is up with that?!"shouted Vergil.
Dante ran on ahead."Pay back sucks doesn't it?!"shouted Dante.
"You have to sleep some time tonight!"shouted Vergil as he ran to catch up to Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:12 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie heard the shout as they look at their directions and Nero laugh so hard to see them run off. He look at Kyrie as he smile, "Oh man, they always cracking me up so hard." he said very enjoyable. Kyrie smiles and lean her head to his board right shoulder, he wrap his devil arms around her to keep her comfort. "Now those Scarecrows are gone, we will have our date, finally without any of your hunting jobs." she said really quiet to him, he chuckles and wrap his blue-purple coat around her to keep her warm. Her brown eyes met blue eyes, she smile really angelic, "Thank you Nero," she said really politely to him, Nero kiss her forehead and hug her tight, "No problem, and hey the sun is setting, we should change first before laying on the sand." he respond and they get up to shack, taking turns. Couple minutes later, they fully dresses, but he let Kyrie wear his long blue-purple coat. They sat on the sand watch the sun setting, "It's so beautiful, like the sun dancing in the sea." she said really calm, Nero heard her then he smirk as he pull her down close to him and lay himself down, while his angel is on top of him. Kyrie blush really big, "Ne... Nero." she shuddered and their eyes met again, he chuckled, "You are already the sun who is singing on the ocean," he comment really sarcastic, then they kiss on the lip by the sun and the sea glow.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

In couple hours later, it's already dark, Nero woken up and notice Kyrie is next him and her arms are wrapping around him. He blush a little and then poke her nose silly, which she slowly woken up and look at him tiredly, "What time is it?" she said as she rub her tired eyes, Nero thought of her cute when she's tired. He look up the sky, he couldn't tell, "I think it's late, so do you want to head back to Devil May Cry Shop. Those bad a**es might need my help, or something." he told her and then look at her. Kyrie thought of it and then look at him, "I think we should, I wonder how's Dante and Vergil are doing." she said very worried, he chuckled and open the demonic portal, "We should find out, besides fighting each other. God, they sometimes making me think they will turn into evil devil or something." he replies and scoff in annoying. Kyrie took his devil bringer as they fold each other, they look at each other in the eyes, then they walk through the portal, checking on twins in Devil May Cry Shop.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:08 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame sat on the sand and watching the ocean crash to the ground, leaving the wind of breeze of the sea to her face. She kept Kokoro with her, still worried about her adopted daughter fighting one demon that is dangerous for her age. She have to trust Waka to watch Mitsuki over to keep her out of danger.
By the time the sunset, Ayame send Kokoro to Mitsuki. She stood up and disappear by the wind.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin groaned softly, still unconscious as the ocean helped his body reach the beach. His body laid against the sand on unknown territory, his Excalibur keyblade stabbed into the sand next to his right leg. Within his mind, Vin was in a white room, looking over at a man with red and blond hair staring back at him. Vin blinked a few time as he knew who it was. It was his father standing there in front of him wearing golden keyblade master armor. His helmet relaxed under his left arm as he smiled brightly at him before he placed the helmet onto the ground before walking slowly toward him. Vin was stunned as he didn't know what he would do. Shacking a little bit, he closed his eyes until he felt a pressure against the top of his head. When he opened his eyes, he saw his father, Arigane, the old King of the Gods, relax his hand against his messy hair. Vin blinked a few more times before tearing up slightly. He didn't know what to ask him as all he did was wrap his arms around his father, hugging him tightly as he wished that this wasn't a dream. Arigane just smiled softly before hugging him back, comforting his son before disappearing into red particles around Vin. The demigod looked around him as he saw the particles circle him, knowing that his father will protect his heart from the darkness. Vin smiled brightly before he closed his eyes, holding his left hand against his chestplate. When he did, the red particles flew around him quickly before being swallowed into his ring, creating a large surge of power going through the demigod's body. He smiled brightly before closing his eyes, knowing he will be protected,"Thank you...dad.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Inside the shack close to the wooden bridge, the portal was opened as Mitsuki, Kokoro, Chibiterasu, Lin, and Noctis walked out, but Noctis leave it open, in case Fullbuster twins decide to help her out. Lin looked at Noctis suspiciously, "What's so special about the place, you and your older siblings often visit?" he asked him and crossed his arms. Noctis closed his eyes with a smile on his face, while Kokoro and Chibiterasu jump into Mitsuki's pouch, Mitsuki sense Vincent's divine essence, "Let me show you," he replied as he took Mitsuki's wrist and opened a door to guide her outside and walked across the wooden bridge. While she and Lin following Noctis, but he's dragging her, Mitsuki caught the glimpse of Vincent from her silver blue eyes peeking out of her white hood and wondered what's he doing there. Lin took a notice, yet he held a little grudge on his ferret partner shot him with demon banish bullet. Noctis arrived at the certain tree and points at the star shape fruit, "You see that star shape hanging on the tree," he said to them. Mitsuki looked at where he's pointing at, then looked surprised to see the fruit as he let go of her and took a flight to grab it and flew back as he showed her, "I heard your story about how you touched X-Blade three years ago in this timeline, along with Natsu, but X-Blade choose you instead of Natsu. I don't know why it didn't choose Natsu, maybe it because of his recklessness, wanted to beat Erza, Gildart, and Master, and his destructive nature from his fire dragon slayer," he explained to her that he knew that she touched X-Blade, and theorized about Natsu not chosen to wield a keyblade because of his personality. Mitsuki looked at him in awed, while Noctis toss a paopu fruit in the air and caught it before he jump on the tree and looked at a fruit, "Mitsuki, I wanted to apologize to you for turning you into full blooded demon because it's only way to make sure Shaula and anyone working with Xehanort can't manipulate you if they control you to the limit, but I'm not sure about Xehanort because he's mastermind of using people to unleash their inner darkness. Right now, since you are depressed, but there is nothing to worry about it. There are other, like my families and friends in Fiores Kingdom, your Brotherhood of Assassins, Spiderman, and Gods are always there for you. Even Vin and Atticus," he apologized to her about his dangerous move, but he knew Arachne was watching by her spider. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes, but she soften her expression because of his reason, yet understand why he did that. Lin narrowed his blue eyes at Noctis and cross his arms, "So, what's so special about that fruit and her keyblade," he spoken to him sternly. Noctis looked at the horizon, "This paopu fruit have a single folklore that I find it similar to guild I'm in, they said 'if two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what'. It reminded me of Fairy Tail, we all have strong bond with our comrades, but we always look each other as a family. That Paopu Fruit sometimes have to do with keyblade, friends, comrades, and family are part of it. Without them, Mitsuki's heart will be weaker and let the darkness swallow her, and her keyblade won't help her defend herself," he explains the legend about paopu fruit, Lin and Mitsuki looked at each other in surprise. Mitsuki summoned her keyblade by her hand, Noctis smiled at her, "So that means..." said Lin as he looked at him, "Yes, despite her depression, her heart remain strong, that's why X-Blade chosen her to wield her own keyblade," he finish explain about her heart. Mitsuki looked at him once again from his heartwarming speech, then looked at paopu fruit with a soft smile as she made her keyblade disappeared, "Noctis-san, thank you, but I'm having a little trouble about my chirasengo, it's acting weird and one of brotherhood said a boy's eye got eaten by Daemon King when my hand got close and sparked," she thank him, yet worried about chirasengo sparked on it's own. Noctis knew why, but he had to keep quiet, while Lin suddenly looked confused, "What do you mean sparked?" "I'm afraid you have to talk to Atticus about it, since he pass it to you, so he will explain. Anyway Mitsuki, you can make a item called wayfinder, it's similar to paopu fruit, but not traditionally," Noctis said to her, since he had a history with Daichi by fighting. However, he was worried about Daemon King might do something sinister to her, if he learned she wield chirasengo. When he mentioned about wayfinder, Mitsuki perked her ears beneath her hood, "Really?"

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin groaned as he woke up from his slumber, realizing that he was on a interesting beach. He thought he was back at Atticus' beach house but it wasn't. Large amounts of tree houses and beautiful trees surrounded him as he noticed Mitsuki and the rest of her friends were there explaining the legend of the paopu fruit. He groaned softly before taking the sand off of his hair before standing up slowly. He noticed that his wounds were healed from the bullets that pierced his skin which made him groan softly. Looked down, he noticed blood soaked bullets were laying against the sand, making him sigh softly as he thought about what he had just done for Diamond Dogs. Closing his eyes, he stood up straight before grabbing a handful of sand before closing his eyes as he thought about the men and women he had to murder in order for the infection to not spread. Looking at the sand in his hands, he threw it out into the ocean before letting away one tear from his emerald green eye. He sighed softly before looking at his ring to notice the red sparks flying within the jewel of the ring. Knowing that he couldn't summon a portal yet he just stood there, silent as he wondered what he was going to do with his life now that the work of Big Boss was now destroyed. Looking up at Mitsuki, he looked back at the ocean before grabbing the cigarettes he had in his pocket before noticing that his cigarettes were wet which meant they were no longer good. He only sighed before furiously throwing his cigarette pack against the water, the pack bouncing off against the water till it was no longer visible.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Noctis nodded and grab his bag and open it to dump out the materials with few stained glasses and few silver frames. Mitsuki kneels down and pick up the pieces, "You might need blacksmith's god help, if he's not busy, and Vincent might help you," he smirked before he use his teleport. Mitsuki widen her eyes and watched him teleport to where Vincent stood. Lin and Mitsuki watched him appear behind Vincent, "I hope nothing too brash," she said to herself, but Lin scoffed and picked up the paopu fruit and the materials, "You worried too much, but I can help you out making wayfinder," he said to her with a calm smile, then she agreed and helped out making wayfinder.
Noctis appeared in front of him by his teleport and crossed his arms, "Someone is having rough day."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin stood there silent, his fists tight enough to make a rock into a diamond some believed. He was angry at his brother for what he did but he just sighed softly before looking back at Noctis before speaking softly to him,"You have no idea, Noct..it's hard not following my instincts to find my brother and kill him..kill him and let the darkness inside...but I know that it would only make another monster with me..I want to save everyone but...I couldn't save my men..."
Vin then looked out at sea as he pulled up his sleeve to reveal his diamond dog tattoo that he had on his left shoulder. He sighed softly before pulling out his knife, slicing against the tattoo which created a small amount of blood escape from the wound down his arm. He groaned slightly but before long, his healing ability fixed his wound to create another scar over his tattoo. Throwing his knife to the side, he looked out to the sea before speaking his mind,"I watched my men try to kill innocent people..try to kill even I..so I had to do what was right..so that they wouldn't feel the pain anymore.."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Noctis didn't react about Vincent's brother because he knew who was he talking about. He listened to him and remain silent, then he closed his eyes and remembered how the Dark Mages were about to kill the innocent and how they never acknowledge their own comrades and made him and his team really mad at them for never cared about their own comrades before they brutally beat them down and handed them to rune guards. He took a deep breath, "That really reminds me of one of dark guild tried to kill everyone in one town, until my teammates and I interfered and took them down before all the blood spills, then turn them in to magic councils. I know your soldiers, they will understand your decisions to prevent the daemon infection to spread," he said to him calmly to remember the mission, but not killing the dark mages.
Mitsuki and Lin continue to make the wayfinder, Inari suddenly appeared in male form in much of their surprise. "Miko, I notice you are making something with this demon, so I can put the pieces together," he said to her, yet gestures to Lin, who frown. Mitsuki looked at them back and forth as she sigh and shook her head, "I'm very appreciated for your help Inari-sama. I wanted to put the pieces together to make it look like a paopu fruit, the star shape," she appreciated Shinto Kami of foxes, of fertility, rice, tea and sake, of agriculture and industry, of general prosperity and worldly success, and one of the principal kami of Shinto. She pointing at the paopu fruit, Inari looked at it and the materials as he arrange it together. Lin whispers to her, yet irked about kami's presence, "I know you are priestess, but do they always appeared like this," he whispered to her. Mitsuki glanced at her friend and smiled before looked at Inari, "Sometimes, but I get use to it. Whenever I needed them, I can always pray for their guidance or buff for the battle," she whispered back, just as Inari finished arranging them by two star shape wayfinders. Inari looked at Mitsuki as he crossed his arm, "There are about two, so I will put the silver frames together in stain glasses. I must admit, those two materials are well new," he praised the material he examined. Mitsuki giggled and grabbed a thread and needles in her pouch, "Thank you very much, I will thank Noctis-san for showing me before he teleported to where Vincent-san is," she said to him with a bright smile and start stitching it, which Lin realized why her heart was strong, "That makes sense, Princess really have strong bond with others, like Shinto Gods," he thought about Mitsuki's bond with other people she met. Inari heard Vincent as he frown, remembered what happened in Tokyo from Tsukuyomi, "Miko, I heard from Tsukuyomi that demigod did something inappropriate, but thank the lord the elder friend of yours covered your eyes," he said to her not very pleased of Vincent's action. Mitsuki lifted her head and sweat dropped, "You are talking about how Reinhart blow Vincent-san's pants up and leave him nothing, but boxer back in Tokyo," she recalled what happen in Tokyo, but still unaware of complete naked, before she continue to work on stitching the wayfinder. Lin rose his eyebrow and looked at where Vincent was at, "What did that guy do something inappropriate in front of Princess?" he thought suspiciously about Vincent.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin sighed as he looked at his hands, how they were shaking from the pain he could feel with every soldier he had to mercy kill. As he closed his eyes, he just dropped his arms down before walking past Noctis toward Mitsuki, the blacksmith spirit and Lin. He tried to hide away his pain but his sadness became a shadow, darkness was ready to attack his heart. He noticed what Mitsuki was making before grinning softly before speaking softly to her,"Making yourself a wayfinder, huh? I've only heard legends about these..they seem to create a bond like the paopu fruit. Three keyblade warriors once owned their own wayfinder that way the three of them will always be together..their destinies connected for the rest of their days."

User Image

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas