Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:54 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

"yes we can see you" he said waving to her "magic can sence spirits ... plus it doesnt help you talk to her while others are around" he said as he turned to Usha and nodded "sorry ... i didnt think my playing would add like this ... um ... i think most uperlevel demons use fire and electricity as there main weapons ... but the sound waves i-im not so sure" he said scratching his head

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling happily she opened her mouth and ate the candy holding her chocolates close. "Its sweet just like you are." Smiling happily she nuzzled his neck before opening her chocolates before eating one. Realizing she had chocolate all over her face she smirked and reached up and kissed him.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"cute, but not so fast or you'll get a tummy ache" he said wiping the chocolate off her face "anyway consider this one of many things to make it up to you for your grams taking your childhood away, and i know you never realy experienced being out in public, or shoping as much as you ever did ... i kind of want to have that for you and ..." he said as a villiager walked by and James turned back to Kiko "Luna ... i just hope i dont screw this up, being a dad ... yeah i'm still worried about that ... but still i want you both to be happy, which is why i'm only going to semi-spoil her and totaly spoil you duing the next nine months" he said kissing her

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Kissing him back she smiled. "When do I get to spoil you." She said holding his hand. "We'll get through this together, can't you just see your daughter adores you. She's just like you....the only thing we share is a few looks. Well that and I carried her for nine months.....she's daddies little girl though." Tsukiko smiled softly and rubbed her stomach. She wanted nothing more then to be close to her daughter, unlike her parents where to her. Then she was scared that she was going to end up smothering her. After all she already could tell she like Miya more then her....and Tsukiko was her mother. She spoke about James and Miya, but the only time she ever spoke about Tsukiko was when James had asked her about it when she was sick the first time.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:03 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"even if thats so, i know she loves you just as much" he said hugging her and leaned into her ear "and sorry, your not allowed to spoil me when you're pregnant, plus im supsed to spoil my wife ... especialy when you deserve to be" he wispered and kissed her softly on the cheek "come on, i need to find a tux and you need to have Miya and Luna come and get you to try on some dresses ... i'd love to but i cant see the dress before the wedding ... dont forget to model it out" he said with a wink but he was serious for his part anyway. he knew his soon to be wife was beautiful, he just wished she could see that

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 am
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

She stopped in front of Jack and put her hand in up as if to spot his talking. " Please, please don't get all sentimental with me. Okay? My parents were barley ever around and died when I was ten okay? I didn't know them that much and even when I was younger the never really talked to me. Okay? " She said tiredly again. It's not like she didn't care about having her parents dead, she cared a lot but she would never show it. She never has after everyone made fun of her when she was younger she just built up a wall of sarcasm and power.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 am
Jack Ambrose

breathing in Jack nodded "my offer still stands ... i need to leave tomorrow to get things set up and get extra protection, i could use some help" he said as Kuriboh floated by him as he went into the Inn nearby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha nodded at Jack about his offer. " Yeah I'll come with you." She followed in after Jack into the Inn and made her horns disappear. She couldn't wait to have a nice hot shower. " Oh and Jack? I flirt with every cute guy I see." She said smirking at him.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:48 pm
Jack Ambrose

chuckling he showed the Inn keeper the coin and gave them both diffrent keys "room 132 and room 243" the inn keeper said as Jack took the key for room 132 and went to his room. Kuriboh still stayed behined and cooed to Usha trying to tell her that he wasnt upset, jus tired and flew up the stairs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha took the other room key and watched as Jack left to his room. She sighed and nodded at Kuriboh as it left. She went up the stairs and walked passed Jacks room without stopping. When she got to her room she opened the door, shut it and instantly went to the bathroom undressing on her way leaving a trail of cloths behind her. She got into the shower and turned the water as hot as she could, making the room steamy. "Hurray for hot water.

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Hikari and Neji Hyuuga look at Usha and Jack after Jack said he can see her with the sense. Neji watch them leave, but he doesn't mind about if they ignore him. Ever since two Hyuuga survivors lost their home and escape to protect Hyuuga Heiress, Hinata, from Unknown Person. Neji have to figure out who was the person, he walked around the streets ignoring some girls talking about him, but they couldn't see Hikari. "Neji-kun, do you think it's Uchiha clan tried to seeking my darling. It might be Uchiha Madara, he wanted to be stronger along with all tail demons to make ten-tails demon appear." she asked him with concerned to suggest that Madara done to destroy Konoha for his revenge. Neji stopped walking and look down to remember about every shinobi joined forces to stop Akatsuki in Fourth Shinobi War. He look up and jump to the roof, "We just stop his rickless mess, there is no way he's still alive. Plus Hinata-sama told me that his darkness turned pure because of his jealousy and obessive to become powerful." "Yes, he's full of hunger of powerful stuff." she said with small frown as they look around the Olympus, while they are on top of building. Neji secretly took the military pellet that he won't sleep in 72 hours and focus more.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm
Jack Ambrose

lying on the bed, Jack began thinking of what Usha said about her past and her powers 'i think i know why she's having trouble with her powers ... maybe it's because she doesnt have a conduate like James and i have ... maybe if i find someone who can fasion something then maybe she could control it better' he thought as he sat up "ok ... lets try and find the best magical blacksmith on this mountian" he said as he opened his book and chaneled his energy to astral progect himself

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm
Usha Lilit

User Image

Usha started to wash her hair taking as long as she could in the shower feeling great until her fingers started to prune. She rinsed her hair out and got out of the shower wrapping a towel around her and walking out into the living room and grabbed her kimono off the ground and started going through the secret compartments taking out her poison darts and her knuckle blades setting them on the bed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

"Aunt Hikari, do me a favor." he asked her after he felt purify water around him from his aunt. Hikari look at him with questionable look, "What is it?" she asked as her hand hide something behind her back. Neji didn't see it, "Don't you ever dare put purify water on me, without my permission." he said until she throw him something back of his head, this is his last straw. He turn around about to yell at her, but he saw the familiar kimono. "It belong to Hizashi Hyuuga, your father. I took it from his grave in Hidden Village of the Cloud. I hear his voice, he wanted you to wear this, when you grown enough. she said to him as she sat down in front of him. He look at his father's kimono, he will wear it to hide his ANBU outfit. "Okay, I will keep it for my father's dream."

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

walking up to the door to Usha's hotel door i knocke dand said special delivery and setting the scyth by the door so i could get out some supplies for keeping the scyth well kept in maintnence

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games