Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Kari watched the blasts coming at her, and she blanched, fearful. Ducking and weaving, the pair tried to evade most of them, but still were hit. Spiraling down quickly, the young tamer desperately tried to revive her dragon, and succeeded at the last moment. The Digi-Soul had hit her partner, and Kari's one remaining good arm was pierced by two arrows.

Standing on the ground, she watched the Alter's digimon circle overhead, and she saw what was happening. "This can't be good." she said to Magnadramon, who wearily lay her head on Kari's shoulder. Frantically, she typed a message to Reki, fingers flying.

Trouble, bring everyone. Short and simple. Taking a breath, she launched into the sky aboard Magnadramon once more, knowing that they were probably making a suicide run. The dragon let loose fire tornadoes aiming at Epic's digimon, and did several aerial flips to avoid any retaliation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:08 pm
oreck01
Zero slater
Agumon and Veemon walk into the war room and go over to Shawn who was asleep in a chair. "Shawn get up" "Yeah Reki is gathering us up" Shawn rolls over, "Whaa... What are you talking about" "Reki wants all of us to meet up and talk" "Alright , im up lets go" Shaw grabs his digivices and heads out of the war room with Agumon and Veemon behind him.

"hey shawn whats going on now?" Rick noticed he was rushing for something.

Shawn turned towards Rick as he walked up, "Reki wants us all to meet asap, so we can talk I guess, The only problem is I don't know where"  

Zero slater

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:36 pm
Hakari Niko
Kari watched the blasts coming at her, and she blanched, fearful. Ducking and weaving, the pair tried to evade most of them, but still were hit. Spiraling down quickly, the young tamer desperately tried to revive her dragon, and succeeded at the last moment. The Digi-Soul had hit her partner, and Kari's one remaining good arm was pierced by two arrows.

Standing on the ground, she watched the Alter's digimon circle overhead, and she saw what was happening. "This can't be good." she said to Magnadramon, who wearily lay her head on Kari's shoulder. Frantically, she typed a message to Reki, fingers flying.

Trouble, bring everyone. Short and simple. Taking a breath, she launched into the sky aboard Magnadramon once more, knowing that they were probably making a suicide run. The dragon let loose fire tornadoes aiming at Epic's digimon, and did several aerial flips to avoid any retaliation.

metal seadramon dodged most of the fire tornadoes, but one hit his tail pretty hard.
After the pain, metal seadramon rammed into magnadramon, while nagato jumped off onto his bike, and flew through the air, straight at kari, with the intent to ram her off her digimon.
"This will end!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:44 pm
"Thanks my lord. I shall begin working on another project now that the cloning of skull satamon is done, a backup plan in case difficulties arise."

He brought his digimon into the digivice as he strode out of the lab and got onto the bike. He then started riding towards the north.  

Yin Yun Yang

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:35 pm
Kaji threw away his mask and a pair of green eyes stared through the darkness glowing as his loyal knight appeared next to him ,"Kaji, what are you planning to do?" His faithful Omnimon asked. "Omni, the answer of all, is simple, when 2 more digimon rips through into our world, the power of 2, shall become not but 2, but 7 into 8." Reading the prophecy book. "Its time, Yin, Nagato, Sago. You 3 are to capture 3 items, The Staff of Angels, The Holy Fur of the Sky, and The Ancient Tooth.... 3 digimon in this world have those description, Sago is to find Angemon, Nagato you are to take the girls Magnadramon and capture it and its holy fur, Yin find the remnants of a whisker of Azulongmom for the next ceremony, I myself shall go to the holy dragon land to get Imperialdramon's fang.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:04 am
"Well, I've got no reason to object, she shouldn't care either, since it just goes back into her digivice after we have the fur!"
metal seadramon knocks out magnadramon in a strangle-hold, while nagato releases dorugoramon to help him with anyone that comes while metal seadramon brings magnadramon to the master....  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:15 am
Zero slater
oreck01
Zero slater
Agumon and Veemon walk into the war room and go over to Shawn who was asleep in a chair. "Shawn get up" "Yeah Reki is gathering us up" Shawn rolls over, "Whaa... What are you talking about" "Reki wants all of us to meet up and talk" "Alright , im up lets go" Shaw grabs his digivices and heads out of the war room with Agumon and Veemon behind him.

"hey shawn whats going on now?" Rick noticed he was rushing for something.

Shawn turned towards Rick as he walked up, "Reki wants us all to meet asap, so we can talk I guess, The only problem is I don't know where"

(we should pm him just in case)
"If it is that important we should hurry" Rick nodded to his partner. "Lets go"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:54 pm
Kari just managed to avoid being rammed by Nagato, and the girl screamed at the other digimon holding her partner, kicking it's head repeatedly while she clung. Magnadramon wasn't just going to sit there either, she brought down energy bolts to the various Alters on the ground, and bit into MetalSeadramon with teeth as hard as diamonds, and even more. "Let go of her!" She shouted to the metal dragon, while Magnadramon sighed, and de-digivolved to Salamon before any fur could be snatched. However, it caused both tamer and digimon to plummet to the ground rapidly, the outcome looking less than pleasant.

((No idea how I'm gonna get out of this one.))  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:43 pm
"Ah, azulongmon it is then. The question is where to find such an imperial presence. Hmm... the bird is the west, the tiger the east, the turtle the south, I should be going the right direction even if I have the tiger and the bird switched around."

Yin continues to ride to the north, azulongmon was due for a nap anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 pm
"well, it seems that they tried to escape..no matter...."
metal seadramon slaps kari to the ground with his tail, while nagato snatches salamon, and rides towards the hearquarters, metal seadramon and dorugoramon not far behind....  

Amias Nicht

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:17 pm
Riding on a demonic wolf motorcycle he rode towards the dragon land but stops close to Nagato ,"Its time to unlock the power..." He rode off with Beezlemon bored riding with him to fight.

[Need to borrow your metal seadramon for a sec]

The Metal Seadramon was given the dark power to dark digivolve in case of emergency.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:39 pm
Sago rode through on his shinegrey cycle and grabs the girl and rode off with Kadaj bringing her back into an inescapable cell. Imari and Lily flew behind him ,"Nagato will know what to do with her, but now we need to focus..." They rode towards the holy village to find angemon ,"Imari... You can sense him, can't you..." She de-digivolved into Devimon ,"Yes... I'm going to delete him!"  

Sago_Knight

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:42 pm
Kari hit the ground hard, knocking her almost unconscious. "Salamon!!!" she called, reaching out a handto her fading partner. Then, all was black, and she wasn't to rise for quite some time.

((You have to A) give her back, B) Take me, or C) she can't digivolve. It's a partner thing!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:16 pm
"Shinegreymon..." his digimon grabs the girl and flew towards nagato dropping her digivice into his hand ,"Master says.... Use digivice to force digivolve to magnadramon...." He takes Kari into an alter high digimon cell and put her into one.

Sago arrived at a digimon town and looked for the angemon in the patamon crown.  

Sago_Knight

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Beelzemon and Kadaj arrived at a land of light and they looked around seeing airdramon is the air ,"Wheres that imperialdramon?"

Suddenly an imperialdramon appeared and roared sending Beelzemon into the air with him ,"Get off me you stupid beast!" Shoots his wing and jumps off.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games