Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon Vs. Humans(It pains me to say this, but it's dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 pm
"Wait a sec, if yggdrasil is the god, then why is he not trying to stop this war." Rick pondered into deep thought about cause a god should look out or his people or creatures.Actually you bring a good point rick.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:10 pm
Ryu got up and walked over to Chris who was stretching.
Chris, you really need to be careful, if you have those urges
Chris interupted.
Ryu you don't even know if they want to fight.
Well you don't need to be claiming more victims if you know what I mean.
I don't know, I've been real hungry lately. I might not control my self.
Chris started to laugh. Ryu shoved him in the shoulder.
I'm serious.
Ok.
Chris turned his attention back to Betamon.
So, what's your answer?  

Guilmons Tamer

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 pm
Rei sat down and took a breath. "That was not good. Stupid virus Digivolution..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Ryu saw Rei by herself so he walked over to talk to her.
Hey, I see your back to normal. I guess isn't the only one who gets angry easily. At least you didn't kill anyone, who didn't deserve it.  

Guilmons Tamer

KiryuDragonLord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:43 pm
"Sure, we'll hang out with you guys!" Betamon smiled
"We're sorta tired after we ran away from Beezlemon, so if you guy's aren't bust, we can go to my place. Oh and Chris, if you guys wanna go to my place, we can battle there!...And what's this about a war?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:58 am
Rei nodded. "Yeah, this time at least."

Vlvid_Rais

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:38 am
Our group is getting bigger! I like that!

Sakura liked to see Rei back in her normal form. She walked and stayed with her to comfort her.

Sure let's go to your place, i'm sure it will be nice there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:40 pm
"HAHAHA, you got that right!" Yoshiro laughed and he took out some kind of trigger in his pocket. Yoshiro pulled the trigger then everybody was teleported to a huge mansion in the middle of the island that seemed like a Island Resort. In front of them was a tall metal gate. Yoshiro walked up to the speaker and pressed the button.
"Voice entry"
"Yoshiro Mukurode..." Then popped lazers out of the ground pointed at the other tamers and their digimon partners. "And guests."
Then the lazers withdraw and the huge gate opened. There was a huge garden with pretty looking flowers and a long path in the middle.
"Home sweet home! Come on guys." Yoshiro walked up to the front door and the huge wooden door opened by itself. In it was a long line of maids and buttlers with their suits and their maid outfits, and they lowered down their heads.
"Welcome back Young Master Yoshiro!"
"Hey guys! Is pops here?"
"He's still on his job young master." A buttler answered
"Thanks for your information Walter. Well, these are my guests and make sure they're comfortable."
"Yes Young Master"All the servants lowered their heads...  

KiryuDragonLord

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:58 pm
The Shurimon blinked and looked around. "Did that just happen?" Rei asked

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Woah, this is a beautiful garden.
What is that thing, some kind of house? It's huge!
They all followed Yoshiro into the foyer. Ryu was forced to de-digivole because the door was to small for him.
Wow! I've never seen such bizarre things before.
The two Guilmon starred in awe at their surroundings.  

Guilmons Tamer

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:33 am
"uhhh...Yoshiro what does dad do?"Rick was struck dumb of the big mansion. Gaogamon de-digivolved to gaomon to fit in the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 pm
This place is beautiful!!! I would want to stay here everyday if I could!

She looked aroudm still following Yoshiro.

Ach...I'm thirsty...  

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Guilmons Tamer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:36 pm
I can't fight you in here, it is just to beautiful. I would probably break something.
Yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:27 pm
"Pops and his employees work as Mercs, loyal to the wealthest bidder. Whether they be good or evil. It always money with that old man. I believe that answer's your question Rick." Yoshiro marched proudly to a platform and pressed a button and the plat-from worked as an elevator.
"If ya want, this will be our home-base for what-ever mission your guys are on."
The plat-form led you to a huge library with 10 story stacks of books. A fireplace in the middle of the large windows, and couches surrounding it. Yoshiro sat on the one that had it's back against the fire place and Betamon laid down on his pillow, next to his tamer. Yoshiro snapped his fingers and maids came out of the fire place (a secret door) and handed the guests orange soda.
Yoshiro placed his hands on the arms and smiled "What ever your mission is, I'll be willing to help you guys out, with what ever money I can supply. The old-man is pretty much of a grouch, and he could be gone for like...a month or so, maybe a year. For now, I'm pretty sure you guys been through hell, so MAKE YOUSELVES AT HOME!" Yoshiro laughed
"But, you should infrom me on what-ever mission you guys are on, besides...I'm giving you guys a hand." Yoshiro gave them a trusting smile
"If you got somebody on your tails, you shouldn't worry, pop's mansion is well guarded, not even a Royal Knight could break in, unless they gots a meeting with me or pops."...  

KiryuDragonLord

Anime_on_Demand

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:54 am
Thank you very much for letting us stay here. And also thank you for helping us. This is such a beautiful place.

Garurumon drank her soda while they all talked with each other.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games