Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:01 pm
murruelecreuset
And she's back folks!!!!! xd

Welcome back! We've missed you a lot. *Cheers*

Things just weren't the same x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:46 am
shadowabyss1301
IT TOOK MANY A DAY TO FIND HER! BUT I FOUND HISAKI HIS MAIN LOVE INTEREST! XD

Any further details will be held secret regardless of who you are o3o Chances are, it wont really effect anyone important so... Yeah xD

redface Oh my who is it?

murruelecreuset

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl! -hugs a bunch!- Hi!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:08 am
shadowabyss1301
ShyWolfHeart
Guess who got her new computer

^THIS GAL THANK GOD XD

I am never letting my brother touch my stuff ever again...

congrats~! o3o my comp still a junker, its like... 9 years old, pretty much on its last legs xD

My old computer was still goin strong but I brother went a dropped it on the kitchen floor =-=

Luckily he bought a new one ^^ Wow I think the longest time I had one was maybe 6 years before I replaced it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:55 am
shadowabyss1301
IT TOOK MANY A DAY TO FIND HER! BUT I FOUND HISAKI HIS MAIN LOVE INTEREST! XD

Any further details will be held secret regardless of who you are o3o Chances are, it wont really effect anyone important so... Yeah xD

Well whoever it is I'm sure that they'll have an interesting dynamic together. And lol who is it that you consider important? XD

murruelecreuset
And she's back folks!!!!! xd

Welcome back! ^-^  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:16 am
Prairiefox

o3o said i cant share~. The puppeteer of the chick and i agreed to keep it a secret ^^ but both our characters havent met just yet XD

ShyWolfHeart

well at least that was nice of him to do ^^ My new laptop suppose to be this year but who honestly knows xD

X Kaos X

well, they havent met yet but they will and it's gonna be interesting XD
Important as in Crew and higher~ xD even if miracle asked who it was, id have to deny him the answer o3o

I take promises more serious than guild rules or positions xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:39 am
Hitsukei
Welcome back! We've missed you a lot. *Cheers*

Things just weren't the same x3

Prairiefox
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl! -hugs a bunch!- Hi!

X Kaos X
Welcome back! ^-^

Thanks guys ^.^

And Hi Prairefox!  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:28 pm
If anyone wants to interact with someone, Nirav and Ava are both free. I can send em your way, have em run into you or something  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:52 pm
murruelecreuset

Thanks guys ^.^

And Hi Prairefox!

Glad to have you back owob

murruelecreuset
Important as in Crew and higher~ xD even if miracle asked who it was, id have to deny him the answer o3o

Nice, I look forward to reading their interacts when they do owo
Pfft I wouldn't consider myself important; probably more of an overwatcher of rules if anything and I don't see a reason as to why he'd ask XD  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:17 pm
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset

Thanks guys ^.^

And Hi Prairefox!

Glad to have you back owob

shadowabyss1301

Nice, I look forward to reading their interacts when they do owo
Pfft I wouldn't consider myself important; probably more of an overwatcher of rules if anything and I don't see a reason as to why he'd ask XD

I'm pretty sure that last one was for Shadow not me...
I was suddenly like, when did I say that? xd Then I realized I didn't sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:32 pm
X Kaos X

Well considering i'm always being watched and i have to go directly to him instead of a mod thats actually on is... Well, to be blunt a pain in the arse if i do say myself xD.

Though i do know i'm pretty much "public enemy #1" in this guild from how i acted before so... It honestly wouldn't shock me that he'd be asking for the details for some odd arse reason xD

Plus in all honesty i don't care what peoples opinions of me are XD after 7th grade i literally stopped caring and it has done WONDERS~ XD. Now if i really really liked ya as the select few pals i have left in this world said something hurtful, it would sting, if your not in that cluster of people then its like gently throwing sand on my fav shirt and me being like "...You dirtied up my favorite shirt... Ya a$$." then i'd pout xD

murruelecreuset

yeah it seems like that xD It too caught me off guard XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:07 pm
...Renji why is drawing you're hair so bloody hard to do!?

Also wish i could actual swear, i cant pull off what Renji can do at all XD i enjoy saying the actual words to much xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:13 pm
murruelecreuset

Ah, sorry! I don't know how that happened... >.<;;

shadowabyss1301

Well considering i'm always being watched and i have to go directly to him instead of a mod thats actually on is... Well, to be blunt a pain in the arse if i do say myself xD.

Though i do know i'm pretty much "public enemy #1" in this guild from how i acted before so... It honestly wouldn't shock me that he'd be asking for the details for some odd arse reason xD

Plus in all honesty i don't care what peoples opinions of me are XD after 7th grade i literally stopped caring and it has done WONDERS~ XD. Now if i really really liked ya as the select few pals i have left in this world said something hurtful, it would sting, if your not in that cluster of people then its like gently throwing sand on my fav shirt and me being like "...You dirtied up my favorite shirt... Ya a$$." then i'd pout xD

I don't consider you public enemy #1 ^-^;;

Ah I wish I could have that mentality, it'd help me get rid of this incessant stress of mine oAo  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:26 pm
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset

Ah, sorry! I don't know how that happened... >.<;;

shadowabyss1301

I don't consider you public enemy #1 ^-^;;

Ah I wish I could have that mentality, it'd help me get rid of this incessant stress of mine oAo

With the survey i had to do, i pretty much got the impression i couldn't use any of my well made characters, like Renji which yes is a very hostile character and despite miracle... "advice" i refuse to change his foundations and he can't start off with his iron cladded 3 rules that pretty much keep him in check unless Person B breaks them, which usually its "rule 1.) Don't touch me, and i won't touch you. Same rules that apply on the bus." xD Which even for Rule 1, it takes Renji like 6 months to a few years to even set up and adapt to said rule XD.

o3o my grandpa told me that people are like flavors. Some flavors you like, like people who like coffee or tea or soda or just plain water xD. Some flavors you like, some ya don't like. If they don't like your flavor. Don't pay them any mind, even when there causing ya trouble.

Then like Fallout New vegas, Ulysses stated "You're actions have a message, it may not be the message you want them to hear, but they'll perceive it in there own unique way." Which, like the song "people are people" that states "How could i anger you so, if we never met?" o3o so yeah xD My actions, my words and my flavor are something people will enjoy or despise and to me it matters none xD

I also don't worry about things outside of my control, also a plus xD. And depending on how much i like ya or respect ya depends on how i'll act. Some guild masters i know and they didn't demand my respect, and they were themselves, and they earned it XD. Miracle if i'm gonna be blunt, can demand my respect, but he still has yet to earn it xD.

If theres a issue with that, take it up with my 3 role models who told me to never respect a man who demands it XD. I can play nice with them, but even that will get ya so far from me lol xD

Out of the Crew/Vicecaptains and the captain, i respect the most is Prairiefox, X Kaos X(You), Xiatian Li & Hitsukei. Not in that order but you four have earned my respect. Those who demand something from me, regardless of what it is, will never obtain what they want xD

And sorry for the huge unruly rant ^.^" i tend to reflect on certain topics or sayings since i'm pretty much a hermit XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:43 pm
X Kaos X

No worries Kaos. It's all good.

shadowabyss1301

I don't see you as public enemy #1 either.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:47 pm
murruelecreuset
X Kaos X

No worries Kaos. It's all good.

shadowabyss1301

I don't see you as public enemy #1 either.

o3o i know 2 people, i wont say who to be polite xD but they dislike renji a lot because hes a rage muffin o3o

But regardless, its a title that doesn't hurt me, in fact i kinda like it because i like the song called that xD. Though i REALLY wish i could use Renji but i refuse to change his foundations to make him like everyone else characters :/ Well the happy go lucky ones at least xD

;~; so many plans with him wasted~ i planned unique encountered for a LOT of characters for him xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games