Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:56 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile bit her lip and crossed her arms. "Hm. So, is one of us meeting you at Devon and grabbing the vaccine before heading over to the quarantine zone, or is someone going to met us near there?" She began to become uneasy again, mostly because of the idea of bring out Tatooine. She'd be willing to help out, but bringing out her Flygon right now.... That was a scary proposition for her.

"We believe the best course of action is to have you come and meet two of our field agents at our headquarters here, in Rustboro City. We have two field agents ready to meet you, but we also know, due to a mission we anonymously posted, that one of your members has managed to get into the Quarantine Zone and abscond with an Egg. We'd like to have a chance to study it while you guys accompany our men into the field. The data it could provide might be invaluable in increasing the vaccine's potency." There's another uncomfortable cough, before he continues again. "Will you do it? We will of course pay you handsomely, off the books of course. Together we can help break this virus. Obviously, a topic like this is one of great secrecy, and we wish to avoid an international incident with H.A.Z.A.R.D. If you are caught or captured, Devon cannot move to help you."

Extremelictor
Clara quickly whipped out her little notebook running over the blizz's side. "You thought the same thing as me. Look majority of all vaccines made by world wide organizations was 1 year 3 months, how in the hell did they do this? Not to mention its going to be so risky having our own Pokemon in there what if it doesn't work and we end up with more shadow Pokemon than we came with?" Clara began to trail off muttering the calculations and possible chemicals to herself. "Do you think this is safe?" She asked the blue bird.

From the corner of her eye Clara spotted her hair twin, Silver, and called her over with a big wave and gesture. It took Clara a moment to think about how she tried calling the blind person, and she is a chemical major, Jeeze. "Hey silver over here"

"We hear the concerns, and assure all of you that at the worst, this is a data-gathering chance for us to further refine our vaccine. We are not expecting it to work immediately at this point, but we need a starting point to make any progress." Anger seeped into the otherwise up until now calm voice. "Progress that is being blocked by the military of this country in order to not stir up a panic, even though we think we could help. If you do accept, please meet us at our Headquarters in Rustboro. We'll be waiting."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:01 pm
"We're in a situation where we really don't have much of a choice in a matter right at the moment as far as I am concerned." I told Clara. "That said, I think I'm going to take some precautionary steps on my end..." I said, walking off. I had the feeling that we were about to head on off. First things first was to go find Tristen.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:02 pm
RC calls out Sabrina, his Alakazam. "Stay close, Rhyme. We're off." he says to the Pachirisu hybrid. RC then turns to Sabrina. "Rustboro in Hoenn. Now." he orders. Sabrina nods, then teleports them away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:02 pm
Silver would of course be completely unaware of Clara waving at her, until the girl called out of course. The Houndoom hybrid would get up from her seat, heading over to the voice that had called her, Kaede still cradled in her arms. Upon reaching the shorter girl, Silver would reach out, and place a single clawed hand on Clara's head, just to make sure that's where she was. Content to stand next to the younger girl, Silver would pull her hand back, tucking it back around her Growlithe. "While I do agree with the little one's concerns, I do think that going and taking a look would be worth our efforts," she would finally say, her gruff voice making her sound a little on edge. "Even if we do end up with more Pokemon infected by the shadow virus, it just means that we have more test the effects of the vaccine, yes?"  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:03 pm
"I'll be there. Don't you worry about that." Aile would go grab her hoverboard, for once not complaining about it, and took off after making sure she had everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:06 pm
"Listen you two, i admit i have no idea what this "virus" can do. However though if we can help Devon with a vaccine or even a cure we might have a chance for our other Pokemon. Farther more think of all the pokemon and their trainers, even their family that may have been effected, or even could be come infected." Arkelos says boldly "I know i sound selfish for risking my pokemon or the other trainers to this plague. But think of the good that could come out of it!" Arkelos says as he leaves for some belongings  

Arkelos

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:06 pm
"I'll... bring that along." Cera remarked, taking off to where she had kept the egg for safety.

"Uh... yeah, the one who got the egg's gonna make sure she has it with her," Aden replied in Cera's stead. "We'll be heading over. And Ammy, Togekiss can hold two people, right?"

Amaranth turned towards Aden at the sudden call, almost wishing he hadn't decided to use Cera's nickname for her. "She should be able to, why?"

"Because I'm NOT riding Arcanine into Hoenn again. Had enough of that already."

The three would eventually head off towards Hoenn, making their way for Rustboro City.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:07 pm
I can't not take this chance. Trish thought to herself after the man from Devon further explained himself. "I'm going. I can't keep pretending I'm strong enough without proving it." She asserted, determined to rise in the ranks of the team to prove not only to herself but to the others that she was growing as a trainer as well as as a person.

Taking off her backpack, she removed her hoverboard and ran outside, jumping on and heading off towards Rustboro city as fast as she could fly, using her SNAG's map to guide her.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:39 pm
RCCaughtem
RC calls out Sabrina, his Alakazam. "Stay close, Rhyme. We're off." he says to the Pachirisu hybrid. RC then turns to Sabrina. "Rustboro in Hoenn. Now." he orders. Sabrina nods, then teleports them away.

...And she recognized quite a few of them before the Alakazam happened to appear and oh did she press herself to his side before the two were teleported where they needed to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:43 am
Dragging the now defrosted Miror B. behind him, Reno was quick to throw the Cipher admin into one of their holding cells. "Welcome, welcome, to your new home fer the rest a your life. Now, any words ta convince me you can go elsewhere or should I just seal ya in till ya feel a lil more talkative." Reno threatened, starting to get used to this routine. Seems that someone on high had designated him the group interrogator and he might as well try and actually do it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:22 pm
Cera would find herself stuck in the Medlab after everyone had returned to HQ, placed there for her to recover while Doc's Orderly was kept away just in case she was indeed infected this time. She had yet to regain consciousness, since a being in a shadowy sandwich usually had that kind of effect on whoever was caught in the middle.

Amaranth had decided to stick near her, though she was largely as silent as she was back in Hoenn. Seeing that projection of Ein bothered her more than she was trying to let on, let alone the events aside and the infection of her Butterfree. She supposed she was taking it slightly better than Aden, at least, given how she had seen him just make a beeline for the team's training room upon returning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:41 pm
Arkelos walks through the hallway with his two pokemon in follow. "Tomorrow is my Birthday. I'm not expecting anything, after all being away from my parents for so many years, it's just a reality that I have come to accept." Mumbling to himself.

The trio walks into the Kitchen looks around to find no one is there. "I wonder where everyone is at." Arkelos thought to himself. After shrugging his shoulders goes to the Fridge grabs himself some berry juice, after grabbing that Arkelos walks to the cabinets to get some pokemon food. "Here's some food for yall." Arkelos stated while laying a bowl down for each pokemon.

Arkelos sits down on the floor next to his pokemon, lays his head back and starts going into deep thought.  

Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:49 pm
Tesei Utakata
Dragging the now defrosted Miror B. behind him, Reno was quick to throw the Cipher admin into one of their holding cells. "Welcome, welcome, to your new home fer the rest a your life. Now, any words ta convince me you can go elsewhere or should I just seal ya in till ya feel a lil more talkative." Reno threatened, starting to get used to this routine. Seems that someone on high had designated him the group interrogator and he might as well try and actually do it.

The Cipher Admin stumbles in his high-heeled dance clogs as Reno drags him bodily and tosses him into a cell. He looks up with contempt at him, his two-shade afro drooping slightly to one side as he moves a hand to put it back together, having been sliced in twain during Snagem's encounter in the quarantine zone. "You think I'm dumb enough to rat on Ein, you got another thing coming. You say this is my new home for the rest of my life? Fine, because if you let me go because I talked, the horrors I'd have to endure would be incredibly inelegant." His eyes are jade green, and without his sunglasses the intense look in his eye meets Reno's without hesitation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:54 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Tesei Utakata

The Cipher Admin stumbles in his high-heeled dance clogs as Reno drags him bodily and tosses him into a cell. He looks up with contempt at him, his two-shade afro drooping slightly to one side as he moves a hand to put it back together, having been sliced in twain during Snagem's encounter in the quarantine zone. "You think I'm dumb enough to rat on Ein, you got another thing coming. You say this is my new home for the rest of my life? Fine, because if you let me go because I talked, the horrors I'd have to endure would be incredibly inelegant." His eyes are jade green, and without his sunglasses the intense look in his eye meets Reno's without hesitation.

As Reno made his way in to interrogate Miror B., I stood outside of the cell as Reno did his thing. Though if I remember right, the last time Reno tried to doing anything, he got into an argument with another Snagem member infront of the interrogation target. "...lets see where this goes..." I said silently to myself.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:41 pm
Reno stared at Miror B. For a moment, contemplating something outside of his usual thought process. Letting a false smile cross his face as he closed his eyes, Reno softly told the Cipher admin, "Well then, there is a simple solution. For me. Keep you here a few days, kindly set you out for Ein to see, and let nature and the paranoia of a megalomaniac do the hard, bloody, painful work for me." Slowly backing away from the cell and opening his eyes, a flash of intense cruelty crosses his face. "And don't you dare play coy, goofball. I WAS the goofball around here and I can spot any falsity in that act without effort. Now, speak up, b-before I get cruel or I get extremely cruel." Tapping the side of his head as he backed away, Reno felt himself connect mentally with Blizzard. "Like what you see, Frosty? Wanna get in on this?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games