Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:34 pm
Question: Are we able to have students go to the soccer game to play? Ava would definitely wanna play  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:46 pm
DJ Double B
Question: Are we able to have students go to the soccer game to play? Ava would definitely wanna play

you have to have them go to the topic and sign up and use the form that miracle provided to sign up. o3o so you rp in the topic, in the code has the form they sign up with and then yeah... Guess they leave after that and thered be a announcement for the soccer game bring people who signed up to said game? xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:57 pm
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B

you have to have them go to the topic and sign up and use the form that miracle provided to sign up. o3o so you rp in the topic, in the code has the form they sign up with and then yeah... Guess they leave after that and thered be a announcement for the soccer game bring people who signed up to said game? xD

I'll go throw this in the question box actually, so let's find out  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:44 pm
DJ Double B
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B

I'll go throw this in the question box actually, so let's find out

Welp, happy to help to what little degree that i could xD
I'm off to go make a guild system for a guild ive had in U/C for quite some time... Along with like 2 others xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:50 pm
Guess who got her new computer

^THIS GAL THANK GOD XD

I am never letting my brother touch my stuff ever again...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:00 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Guess who got her new computer

^THIS GAL THANK GOD XD

I am never letting my brother touch my stuff ever again...

congrats~! o3o my comp still a junker, its like... 9 years old, pretty much on its last legs xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:14 pm
ShyWolfHeart

Welcome back, glad to have you here again ^^

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

You have not posted your character entering the fishing game.

The rules I posted in the guild announcement (which I did twice) stated that you needed to post your character entering the game before you started playing.

You have not done so.

I understand that you might have been away, but that's all the more reason to check over previous posts, read any announcements you might have missed or ask questions if you are lost so that you do not do something wrong by mistake.

I will over look this once so please edit the first post you made in the fishing game and make it an RP post. Once that is done, quote me, and you may have your prize.

Also, read over the previous guild announcement and pay close attention to the rules so that another mistake does not happen.

Thank you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:48 am
SoundVVave

>3>
I don't think anyone would criticize you if you edited Silvano's thing to where he didn't because he's too cool or something XDD
I'll go edit my Phoebe post, I didn't see Sil's post at all
EDIT
Go read my last two PMs btw XD

Haha, probably wouldn't of been an issue. But Silvano too cool for plushies? Pfft... Naw. Ain't nobody too cool for plushies. xP

I just got back to my inbox. I can't believe I've missed so many PMs! I have trouble getting to them on my phone ><

Edit: Speaking of Silvano, gonna get a post up later today. Too tired right now. zzz...  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:50 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Btw, hisaki gave his magikarp plushie doll... Thing whatever its classified as xD to skylar, he won the held item via fishing so hes just gonna give the rest of his gifts most likely to his pals... his very very few pals xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:36 pm
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

Btw, hisaki gave his magikarp plushie doll... Thing whatever its classified as xD to skylar, he won the held item via fishing so hes just gonna give the rest of his gifts most likely to his pals... his very very few pals xD

I'm sorry to say that Skylar cannot accept that gift.

She won a prize from the darts game already, but she gave that plushie doll away and by doing so she lost the chance at winning any more prizes from the darts game.

Since the Magikarp plushie is a prize from the darts game, it means that she cannot accept any prizes from that game (since she already won something from that game).

I apologize since this was not made clear. However, I will be making a guild announcement shortly with the rules regarding "gifting" and "exchanging" prizes.

You may still give your Magikarp plushie away if you desire, but it must be to a player who has not won a plushie already from the darts game.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:04 pm
Shadow of Miracles
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

I'm sorry to say that Skylar cannot accept that gift.

She won a prize from the darts game already, but she gave that plushie doll away and by doing so she lost the chance at winning any more prizes from the darts game.

Since the Magikarp plushie is a prize from the darts game, it means that she cannot accept any prizes from that game (since she already won something from that game).

I apologize since this was not made clear. However, I will be making a guild announcement shortly with the rules regarding "gifting" and "exchanging" prizes.

You may still give your Magikarp plushie away if you desire, but it must be to a player who has not won a plushie already from the darts game.

Then why didn't you add that rule in the beginning? Most event's i know of usually state something like that to begin with so this very problem doesn't happen.

Welp, guess hisaki will just throw his plush in his closet or hollow it out to hide stuff since he knows and likes 3 people, and they already won stuff XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:25 pm
shadowabyss1301

It's a learning process which is why I already apologized for not doing it sooner.

I don't know how much of an inconvenience this has caused people.

We could just remove trading or giving away prizes in general if its caused that much trouble. I doubt it has, but if anyone comes in with complains then that might be our next move.

If you do not wish to give away or trade your item then edit your post accordingly (do not delete your post). Thank you  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:43 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
26 means I get a prize right?

Yeah, Marcus caught a fish, so you can claim a prize for him if you like :3
Would you like the Rare Candies or a Gem of a specific kind?

Edit: Did you have a post where Marcus headed up to the booth to play the game? Can't seem to find it ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 pm
IT TOOK MANY A DAY TO FIND HER! BUT I FOUND HISAKI HIS MAIN LOVE INTEREST! XD

Any further details will be held secret regardless of who you are o3o Chances are, it wont really effect anyone important so... Yeah xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:39 pm
And she's back folks!!!!! xd  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games