Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 pm
"A vaccine?!" Trish yelped out, quickly covering her mouth. This was incredible! A way to cure her Amaura. And Tristen's Blitzle. And everyone else's infected Pokemon, too!

"Did you hear that, Idina?!" She asked her Fennekin quietly, kneeling down and picking the small fire fox up, hugging her tightly."A vaccine?!" Trish yelped out, quickly covering her mouth. This was incredible! A way to cure her Amaura. And Tristen's Blitzle. And everyone else's infected Pokemon, too!

"Did you hear that, Idina?!" She asked her Fennekin quietly, kneeling down and picking the small fire fox up, hugging her tightly.

"We'll fill you in later." Trish told Arkelos. "But it's a good thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:16 pm
Arkelos
"How is it that i can hear their conversation? I thought that would be a private matter." Arkelos asked himself. "I'm curious about what this "vaccine" is and what is it suppose to cure?"
"There's this virus that's been going around since a while ago in Hoenn... they've managed to mostly isolate it before it could spread much further, but any Pokemon that comes in contact with it has their heart closed off and they go... kinda crazy," Cera explained, gulping.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:17 pm
Rhyme quietly spots a familiar face among some other ones, and given that she doesn't quite know the situation circumstances she merely stands by RC, holding tight onto the Treecko that Sub told her to keep an eye on. Joshua, so she's nicknamed so far, has been relatively...behaved so far but he's wearing the familiar glow of being paralyzed. Rhyme doesn't need to deal with him right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:17 pm
Clara would give a sigh at the noise of the phone. "Who- Wha? I haven't heard a phone here in so long. What newbie do we have that would actually keep their phone on." Clara would walk out of the lab into the main room where everyone was circling around the odd tele device.

Coming up and hearing the news about the new vaccine Clara could not help but get a little hyped. As her specialty was chemical and natural remedy this was a perfect learning opportunity. the girl in green would poke through the crowd just next to Aden. With her ear facing the phone she could not cover up her excitement.

A new vaccine amazing, and for the shadow virus as well. This is amazing, a little too amazing. Clara began getting skeptical about this. Vaccines take years to make even with highly trained scientists, maybe these guys aren't what they are, or maybe Clara was just being paranoid.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 pm
Silver would glance over to the ringing sound with sightless eyes, her ears perked up and listening intently. Her Growlithe, whom she had dubbed Kaede, would be sitting in her lap, the puppy Pokemon's hindquarters wrapped in bandages from the recent amputation of one of her legs (it had been too broken to ever heal properly, and Silver had decided that a missing leg would hinder the Growlithe less than leaving it as it was woud have). But, Silver was focused more on the current situation, her ears perking up slightly further at the mention of a vaccine to the shadow virus. While she hadn't been around when the Snagem's encountered it, she had heard enough to know it was bad, and that a vaccine was just what they needed. But so soon? She was finding this a bit hard to believe, but, she would choose to keep quiet for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:23 pm
Darksol88
Arkelos
"How is it that i can hear their conversation? I thought that would be a private matter." Arkelos asked himself. "I'm curious about what this "vaccine" is and what is it suppose to cure?"
"There's this virus that's been going around since a while ago in Hoenn... they've managed to mostly isolate it before it could spread much further, but any Pokemon that comes in contact with it has their heart closed off and they go... kinda crazy," Cera explained, gulping.

"Hoenn!? Hearts closed off!? My parents live there, it's where i'm from! How badly is it!? I need to go find them." Arkelos says scared. "I'm NOT losing another loved one." Arkelos falls to his knees.

Arkelos thinks hard about this "My parents, friends, and their pokemon. I should have kept in more contact with them. It's been about 8 years since...that tragedy. That can wait for another time. There are more pressing matters to attend to." Arkelos stated as his eyes start to water.  

Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:25 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Oh, Mr. Loveland, hello again!" Aile would now relax a little bit, understanding the situation. "Of course I remember our conversation. And, wait, a vaccine?" Her eyes widened, and a small grin would show up on her face, a rarity for her nowadays. "You need a Pokémon to test it on, I gather?"

The multitude of responses all at once seemed to surprise the researcher, as there's a brief pause before he replies again. "Ah... yes, yes..." he says. We do need a Pokemon to test it on. We are currently having troubles due to the H.A.Z.A.R.D. presence in the area. Those of you that were involved with the incident outside of New Bark Town should be familiar with the organization. When the military blocked our request to enter for the Quarantine Zone, the areas cordoned off in Routes 101, 102, and 103."

Blizzard120
"A vaccine? This soon?" I asked. "Not that I am complaining, but how in the world did one get cooked up so soon? I would have figured that with the area in Hoenn on total lockdown, it would have been nigh impossible to figure up without studying the Pokemon out that way."

"The... the gruff-sounding voice there has it right. We are not liking the idea of testing it on any Shadow Pokemon captured by a trainer, as the effects could differ greatly to those Pokemon living in the wild. We need to get into the Quarantine Zone covertly, and test it on samples there. We have programmed microchips that track a Pokemon's biological functions, and inserting the chip intravenously with the vaccine would be simple enough, except... the only way to wear a Shadow Pokemon down enough to inject the vaccine, other than infecting several dozen of our own Pokemon, was to contact an organization known to have Shadow Pokemon already... If you catch my drift." The man on the other end of the line harrumphs, clearly a little uneasy at talking to people considered 'international criminals' but he didn't sound accusatory or judgmental at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:29 pm
Trish walked over to Arkelos and pulled him to his feet. "I heard Lykas was born in Hoenn but I don't know much else about his origins except that he refuses to go to the region at all if he can help it." She said, as if this was simply the next step in the conversation ."Are you gonna be okay going there with all this going on?" The man didn't seem like he was very stable.

When she heard about the testing on wild "samples", her blood ran cold. She didn't like the sound of that. The pack of Shadowfied Poochyena and Mightyena the first time they had encountered the virus still terrified her.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 pm
Arkelos jumps up, "I'll do what ever it takes, I have to protect my friends and Family." Arkelos screams with tears still in his eyes. Growlithe and Houndour try to comfort Arkelos, with little effort.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:31 pm
"I'd rather not be reminded of it... either time. And I'd kinda rather not be a guinea pig for something that might not work, even if there's a chance I didn't evade infection twice," Cera spoke up, although now that she thought about it, she couldn't be heard apart from the others in HQ. She didn't know this person on the phone, and she didn't have a lick of synchronization with their mind.

"Uh... I kinda don't have any Pokemon that were caught up in that mess," Aden spoke up. "Not really sure how useful I'll be here."

"I don't know how bad it is..." Amaranth answered when she heard Arkelos' comments. "I wasn't around for those events either, so I don't have anyone that was affected."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 pm
Aile bit her lip and crossed her arms. "Hm. So, is one of us meeting you at Devon and grabbing the vaccine before heading over to the quarantine zone, or is someone going to met us near there?" She began to become uneasy again, mostly because of the idea of bring out Tatooine. She'd be willing to help out, but bringing out her Flygon right now.... That was a scary proposition for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:37 pm
Unfortunately, I don't have any Shadow Pokemon at all. I was out at the Orre region when the breakout began. I really didn't want to get my Pokemon caught up around any of the others for that matter that were infected because any one of my Pokemon could be pretty catastrophic if inflicted with such a thing. Tristen on the other hand did have that Blitzle, though. I may have to end up bringing him along and help him keep that Blitzle under control. "This apparently got a bit complicated..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:40 pm
"Sounds like it's time to take action." RC says as he puts away his Kiseru. This needed to be addressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 pm
Rhyme gently pets Joshua's head, just avoiding getting nipped as the Treecko, disgruntled, begins to stir. "All of that makes sense..." she murmurs, gently nudging RC's side and looking up towards him. She still had to acclimate the returned Rayquaza to her newest Pokemon....well, an old friend...  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:49 pm
Clara quickly whipped out her little notebook running over the blizz's side. "You thought the same thing as me. Look majority of all vaccines made by world wide organizations was 1 year 3 months, how in the hell did they do this? Not to mention its going to be so risky having our own Pokemon in there what if it doesn't work and we end up with more shadow Pokemon than we came with?" Clara began to trail off muttering the calculations and possible chemicals to herself. "Do you think this is safe?" She asked the blue bird.

From the corner of her eye Clara spotted her hair twin, Silver, and called her over with a big wave and gesture. It took Clara a moment to think about how she tried calling the blind person, and she is a chemical major, Jeeze. "Hey silver over here"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games