Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 am
are the booths like the fright night '12 ones, where you should have daily/event long mini-games? or should they just have rp-flavor stuff? thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:54 pm
amicableAggressor
are the booths like the fright night '12 ones, where you should have daily/event long mini-games? or should they just have rp-flavor stuff? thank you!

Paging Student Council~

Smerdle
face your demons
nio love
kuropeco
[A.V.]

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:57 pm
Answered here! bring all your house cup queries directly to sc face yay <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:40 pm
Question.

I've lost the code for my SE- A Kitsune Treat Rose Bush. I thought I wrote it down... But apparently I didn't or I lost it... And I've long since forgotten the code itself...

Can someone grab it for me if that's possible?  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:08 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Question.

I've lost the code for my SE- A Kitsune Treat Rose Bush. I thought I wrote it down... But apparently I didn't or I lost it... And I've long since forgotten the code itself...

Can someone grab it for me if that's possible?

PM sent!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:48 pm
Should've asked this earlier but I haven't got the time. But what is 'plot assistance' mentioned at the growth status list. What 'events' counts? Will participating in booths (unlikely) or doing the house cup challenges counts?  

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:08 pm
Rathurue
Should've asked this earlier but I haven't got the time. But what is 'plot assistance' mentioned at the growth status list. What 'events' counts? Will participating in booths (unlikely) or doing the house cup challenges counts?

Plot assistance is where GMs like myself help you with a plot, or, you aid us in a classroom or thread. If extra RP points are granted, we notify the player(s) involved, otherwise, the RP and threads will follow the standard RP growth point allotment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:38 am
I've not actually seen the movie yet, but I know enough about the plot to get a idea for an event here.

I'd like to see a Zootopia type event! The world of Halloween has a lot of Predators, Prey, Plants, and Humanesque creatures. (the humanoid ones could be predator or prey while the plants would be prey.)

I could see an event happening where something, be it insanity, distortion, human experimenting, or Legacy stuff happening that forces everybody to go primal. Predators become savage and attack anything that looks like prey. Prey become scared and paranoid and hide when possible.

I could see it being a slow release kind of thing though. where not all are affected at once. And for some, like the prey, they retain a bit more of their selves then others such as predators. The ones still sane enough have to figure out what was happening and how to stop it.

That's just a thought though. I figured, since we have so many animal and plant students that it would be a interesting idea.  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:47 pm
Question! Idk whether or not this has been asked and answered, sorry if it has been... sweatdrop

In a battle where you take 5 damage each turn, does using the Intermediate Trashbot Summon learned ability cost as a turn and there for causes you to take the 5 damage? Or is it just sort of part of one turn and doesn't cause the damage penalty?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:31 pm
oh yah, for 600 word claim, does it have to be per char or can be accumulative through all the chars?
(like, 400 from one char 200 from another idk)

Zoo bey
ummmm for raffle it's cumulative
for rp points it's per!
GOOD QUESTION if you wanna stick that into qna

FOR ANYONE ELSE ASKING~  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 am
For Students and Horsemen, do the books they have to write/get sucked into have be a Halloween version of something or could they work on a human world variant?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:34 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Question! Idk whether or not this has been asked and answered, sorry if it has been... sweatdrop

In a battle where you take 5 damage each turn, does using the Intermediate Trashbot Summon learned ability cost as a turn and there for causes you to take the 5 damage? Or is it just sort of part of one turn and doesn't cause the damage penalty?

Learned abilities do consume a turn, so if there is auto damage, it will occur  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:41 pm
Rikku Takanashi
For Students and Horsemen, do the books they have to write/get sucked into have be a Halloween version of something or could they work on a human world variant?

Iffffff I am understanding this question right, Halloweeners/horsemen would encounter a book that was a 'halloween' version of a human book ICly. However, OoCly, its the same novel and such so the AU itself is true(r) to the source material.

I hope I understood the question correctly and that answer makes sense!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:39 pm
I'm sorry if this not the place to post this question. But I have a quest creation question

My quest character is an doll that comes to life but I'm not sure if it would count as a ghost or an monster that was created since she was a doll that was made before she came to life. Sorry if my question is dumb or worded wrong.

Any help or advice is appreciated thank u.  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 pm
I have what may be a silly question, but I wanted to ask it anyways. Some time ago, I won a custom slot, then wound up on a gaiatus for a while. I was wondering if that slot would still exist, or if it has fallen out of time frame. (I have no idea when I would've won this, so sadly, I cannot give a valid time frame. if this voids me, I will understand. ^-^)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff