Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:03 pm
shadowabyss1301
Erkowan

If faye really wanted to crush Hisaki with victory, try fishing or surfing XD If she waved the stone in front of him he'd be a good sport but if she ended up getting that gold fish, would of hurt his pride being a person living at sea xD other wise he doesn't mind winning or losing xD

Its only a victory in her mind, she's just a REALLY sore loser. She HATES failing at things she's doing. She'll try to blame it on other people if she does fail, its just part of her personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:07 pm
Erkowan
shadowabyss1301
Erkowan

If faye really wanted to crush Hisaki with victory, try fishing or surfing XD If she waved the stone in front of him he'd be a good sport but if she ended up getting that gold fish, would of hurt his pride being a person living at sea xD other wise he doesn't mind winning or losing xD

Its only a victory in her mind, she's just a REALLY sore loser. She HATES failing at things she's doing. She'll try to blame it on other people if she does fail, its just part of her personality.

Hisaki hole family pretty much gets primal when it comes to fishing XD his hole family is just 100% weird xD. Weird culture, weird methods of raising children, pretty sure no one in this guild characters would understand it XD hell like 90% of the people here don't even understand hisaki or the s**t he says xD Closest one is Alana and she's making a huge effort xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:11 pm
There has been a lot of activity in the OOC
I do wonder though, how young is everyone here?
I'm 21!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:12 pm
Hope the kind
There has been a lot of activity in the OOC
I do wonder though, how young is everyone here?
I'm 21!

I'm 22, soon to be 23~!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:31 pm
Finally back! I gotta catch up on a lot of stuff, but I'll try and post for the games (and read up on how the games work, for that matter) tonight/tomorrow.

Might have Nirav go to that fishing game; he'd be down for that if anyone wants to interact with him

Hope the kind

I'm 19. I'll be 20 in December.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:12 pm
DJ Double B
Finally back! I gotta catch up on a lot of stuff, but I'll try and post for the games (and read up on how the games work, for that matter) tonight/tomorrow.

Might have Nirav go to that fishing game; he'd be down for that if anyone wants to interact with him

Hope the kind

I'm 19. I'll be 20 in December.

It has been some time since Alana and Nirav interacted. I think she might say hello to him since he will be in the same area as she.
So young~  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:16 pm
shadowabyss1301

Hisaki hole family pretty much gets primal when it comes to fishing XD his hole family is just 100% weird xD. Weird culture, weird methods of raising children, pretty sure no one in this guild characters would understand it XD hell like 90% of the people here don't even understand hisaki or the s**t he says xD Closest one is Alana and she's making a huge effort xD

I think Nirav would understand it a bit, being from a family of fishermen or past fishermen in the Sevii Isles.

You wanna plot at all, btw? I play both Nirav and Ava

Hope the kind

Definitely been a while for them xD I'll post him into the fishing game, then most Ava around  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:19 pm
DJ Double B

Ooo~ neat o3o Hisaki would like to meet them at some point XD

o3o btw, i don't plot i just kinda.. I just do whatever XD Cause and effect and all that jive XD usually when my character meet someone its up to just... Them to see what happens and what the outcome it lol XD i get more enjoyment from it that way lol.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:22 pm
DJ Double B

Hope the kind

Definitely been a while for them xD I'll post him into the fishing game, then most Ava around

Neato!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 pm
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B

o3o btw, i don't plot i just kinda.. I just do whatever XD Cause and effect and all that jive XD usually when my character meet someone its up to just... Them to see what happens and what the outcome it lol XD i get more enjoyment from it that way lol.

Alright, cool!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:25 pm
DJ Double B
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B

Alright, cool!

Though it be neat to have them meet up at some point ^^ after that i can't promise how things gos. Depends on hisaki xD chances are your character will also think hes insane XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:45 pm
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B

Alright, cool!

Though it be neat to have them meet up at some point ^^ after that i can't promise how things gos. Depends on hisaki xD chances are your character will also think hes insane XD

Yeah, Nirav's pretty shy, so it could def happen that way haha  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:46 pm
DJ Double B
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B

Alright, cool!

Yeah, Nirav's pretty shy, so it could def happen that way haha

XD all my characters are insane in some manor XD so this ins't new for them. How they view the character(s) they encounter also vastly different from my own xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:52 pm
so many drawings, so little time o3o  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:14 pm
I'll post Ava around tomorrow
Feel free to interact with Nirav though!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games