Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 pm
A Voided Bear

gaia_spoons It's very much all right. I appreciate you taking the time to make this despite your stressful schedule. I adore it; thank you kindly! ^w^

I'm glad you like it ^-^
Pfftt! I should be thanking you! I needed a change of pace from staring at CSS... Ahhh just ~3 weeks left... oAo
If you, or anyone in the guild, want graphics I can try. Though I don't know how long it'll take for to do them ^-^;;
Edit: I just noticed your name change! Nice choice XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:47 pm
X Kaos X
A Voided Bear

gaia_spoons It's very much all right. I appreciate you taking the time to make this despite your stressful schedule. I adore it; thank you kindly! ^w^

I'm glad you like it ^-^
Pfftt! I should be thanking you! I needed a change of pace from staring at CSS... Ahhh just ~3 weeks left... oAo
If you, or anyone in the guild, want graphics I can try. Though I don't know how long it'll take for to do them ^-^;;
Edit: I just noticed your name change! Nice choice XD

have to say i did like it XD could be used in a LOT of pokemon guild that involve salamence like TP o3o If they didn't then... I suggest being creative as to why thats there xD One of my characters L-post format like that, has bunch of perfume lines since that was his form of attack and usually in other guilds people ask me the "why" and i just say "...He a model, kinda in his business to look good and... Well have a LOT of perfume from his sponsors so... If he wins chances are hes pouring a hole bottle on your character body to throw insult to injury... Good luck trying to get it off of ya~ X3" xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:08 pm
shadowabyss1301

have to say i did like it XD could be used in a LOT of pokemon guild that involve salamence like TP o3o If they didn't then... I suggest being creative as to why thats there xD One of my characters L-post format like that, has bunch of perfume lines since that was his form of attack and usually in other guilds people ask me the "why" and i just say "...He a model, kinda in his business to look good and... Well have a LOT of perfume from his sponsors so... If he wins chances are hes pouring a hole bottle on your character body to throw insult to injury... Good luck trying to get it off of ya~ X3" xD

Glad you like it ^-^
Nice! A fun and interesting twist you put on your character there XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:28 pm
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

Glad you like it ^-^
Overall has a nice design ^^ Some what tempted to have ya make a L-post format for me for a samurai i have and liked xD... Every bloody time i get a L-post format, the person screws it up somehow XD. Got a 3 pic version of L-post format that i cant use. The samurai i have L-post format is like... super bright and the color fadded and was like "...Well thanks... i guess? O.e" xD

was in a FT guild and he ended up with perfume magic, hence why his L-post format stating perfume lines and after that i was like "Huh... Welp... This is a issue, eh, i'll wing it XD" XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:23 am
shadowabyss1301
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

Glad you like it ^-^
Overall has a nice design ^^ Some what tempted to have ya make a L-post format for me for a samurai i have and liked xD... Every bloody time i get a L-post format, the person screws it up somehow XD. Got a 3 pic version of L-post format that i cant use. The samurai i have L-post format is like... super bright and the color fadded and was like "...Well thanks... i guess? O.e" xD

was in a FT guild and he ended up with perfume magic, hence why his L-post format stating perfume lines and after that i was like "Huh... Welp... This is a issue, eh, i'll wing it XD" XD

I'd love to give your samurai character a try if you're willing, though I might need some details so that I know what you're looking for owo
lol I can't help but think of Ichiya whenever perfume magic is involved XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:22 am
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

Glad you like it ^-^

I'd love to give your samurai character a try if you're willing, though I might need some details so that I know what you're looking for owo
lol I can't help but think of Ichiya whenever perfume magic is involved XD

XD well yeah~ the L-post formats i pretty much explain in a simple way XD "change the color of the background of the L-post format with a color fitting, Replace his full body with this guy full body, same with name under and quote." Yet 3 times were massively screwed up to massive extents and i'm just like In rl: "The bloody hell is this!??? xD" in gaia: "Thanks i love it, heres your payment~" xD I still pay for it since they are kinda weird in a good way xD
XD lol! very true, i went with perfume magic because it fit my blonde character and overall was a silly magic XD o3o if ishida was in this guild, he wouldn't give 2 beaver damns about being a trainer or contestant or ranger xD he'd be here because his foster parents want him here for some odd unknown reason that he wouldn't worry about and his attire would change constantly on the day/weather XD.... God he'd hate wearing a uniform and may end up throwing headphones or a jacket or something and pull a persona 4 type ordeal xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:05 pm
I love how all my characters are in some weird way insane in the membrane XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:58 pm
shadowabyss1301

One Love that song

Two all of mine I think end up being kinda like creampuffs =v=  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:02 pm
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301

One Love that song

Two all of mine I think end up being kinda like creampuffs =v=

all my characters either are bat s**t insane in some fashion, like Iggy is 100% sane until you deprive him of candy... In which case... Yeah run as far as you can because he will make a make-shift tank and hunt you down... hes done it a few times XD does the cannon actually work?... Well it usually can move but the questionable part is the cannon gonna actually shoot something or just explode like a mini nuke in fallout 4? Who knows xD

Or they end up being Renji, Where they're so complex its a fricken maze, just a question of are you a fool or brave enough to enter it and find out the treasure? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:45 am
Er since it's technically tomorrow morning, can we start posting in the games yet? oAo

@ I can finally post now that classes are over for the week... until Monday ;A;  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Hey guys I just saw your posts are the Museum.

Unfortunately Lunch was not an option ^^; your characters were supposed to go to lunch with everyone, it wasn't meant to be an event that your character can skip unless you got approval from me to do something like that.

Since I have not received any PMs from any of you then I will have to ask you to edit your posts and mention that your characters went to lunch with everyone.

You do not have to post your character in the restaurant topic just simply mention that they ate with everyone.

I will let this go only once because your characters have already started participating in the games and winning prizes (I would hate to take those prizes away after your hard work), but please do not do it again or if you plan on having your character "skip" on anything then you must contact me and get approval.

Thank you for understanding guys and please pay attention to the rules ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:11 pm
Shadow of Miracles
SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Hey guys I just saw your posts are the Museum.

Unfortunately Lunch was not an option ^^; your characters were supposed to go to lunch with everyone, it wasn't meant to be an event that your character can skip unless you got approval from me to do something like that.

Since I have not received any PMs from any of you then I will have to ask you to edit your posts and mention that your characters went to lunch with everyone.

You do not have to post your character in the restaurant topic just simply mention that they ate with everyone.

I will let this go only once because your characters have already started participating in the games and winning prizes (I would hate to take those prizes away after your hard work), but please do not do it again or if you plan on having your character "skip" on anything then you must contact me and get approval.

Thank you for understanding guys and please pay attention to the rules ^^

I've edited my post.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:12 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I assumed lunch was over and since I couldn’t post I just made up that they weren’t hungry. I apologize, won't happen again. I'll edit my post now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:02 pm
Erkowan

So close, yet so far away from that water stone xD Was gonna use it on a pokemon Hisaki was gonna catch after this event and then use the stone asap to get one of my favorite pokemon xD

But i'll tip my bonnet to someone who beat me XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games