Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:13 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hope the kind
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

what about the ones that were aproved and came on the trip? (I know at least one security guard came)

Would they be eating with everyone?

Would you like my security guard to sit down with Marcus and the others?

Hi smile
the tables full where they're at...I was thinking more he sees her there?
I'm planning to make up for my rushed/bad posts by making a more detailed post on what Marcus thinks about what happened with Alana and Skylar and I figured I might explore how he feels about your security guard catching him and rule-breaking in general.

He might break the rules soon though (either this or the night after the tournament) maybe Natalie can catch him?

It sounds like fun but I think you need permission from the Cap to do any rule breaking  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:12 pm
Hope the kind
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hope the kind
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

what about the ones that were aproved and came on the trip? (I know at least one security guard came)

Would they be eating with everyone?

Would you like my security guard to sit down with Marcus and the others?

Hi smile
the tables full where they're at...I was thinking more he sees her there?
I'm planning to make up for my rushed/bad posts by making a more detailed post on what Marcus thinks about what happened with Alana and Skylar and I figured I might explore how he feels about your security guard catching him and rule-breaking in general.

He might break the rules soon though (either this or the night after the tournament) maybe Natalie can catch him?

It sounds like fun but I think you need permission from the Cap to do any rule breaking

Yeah I'm about to shoot him a pm, just gotta figure out what's happening and when.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:09 pm
Hope the kind

Hmmmmm how much are you asking for?

50b  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:18 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

50b

Hmmmm can I haggle it down to 35 Bill? If its a Level 50 then I won't be able to attain the items one gets for leveling it up.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:09 pm
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

50b

Hmmmm can I haggle it down to 35 Bill? If its a Level 50 then I won't be able to attain the items one gets for leveling it up.

nope, it is a baby lv 1. fresh born from a shard.
45b is lowest I can give
that's already 15b cheaper than mp  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:51 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

50b

45b is lowest I can give

How long will you be able to sell it at this price?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:04 pm
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

50b

45b is lowest I can give

what do you mean?
if I put it up at that price, it will get sold in less than a day

the shard itself cost over 200b, selling the result for less than 1/4 of it hurts  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:14 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

50b

45b is lowest I can give

what do you mean?
if I put it up at that price, it will get sold in less than a day

the shard itself cost over 200b, selling the result for less than 1/4 of it hurts

Oh, its just that I just need to grind 10 more Bill to get to that price ^^
So, I was wondering if you could just wait a bit till I get that 10 Bill  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:22 pm
Hope the kind

Oh, its just that I just need to grind 10 more Bill to get to that price ^^
So, I was wondering if you could just wait a bit till I get that 10 Bill

ah, sure.
I can hold it for you. make it 40b then.shoulsakura only take 15mnt to get 5b with sakura
I will go and start the trade, since I have to go afk now  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:30 am
hmm . . . I am not sure how to re-insert my character in.
anyone want to plot a bit or just need company?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:56 am
H e l l i s h V o i d

I'm so sorry this took so long! I know I said that it'd have it done by Thursday, but my Adobe programs keep crashing ;A; I tried to give it to you through Skype, but it hasn't been working properly lately. It keeps freezing as soon as I log on... >.<
Feel free to change the coding as you like and if you want me to edit the image, just tell me and I'll get to it as soon as I can ^^;
Oh and if you happen to see Kai before me could you give this to him? I don't know when I'll be online again ^^;
User Image

User ImageUser Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE:
OOC:
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 5』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0
Move Set:
      Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Growl: [ATK: -] [ACC: 100%]
      The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
      Move 3: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%] N/A
      Move 4: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 10x User Image
User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Hitsukei

o3o so you ARE alive xD thats good to see. How've ya been old chap? biggrin  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:10 am
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Haha! Yes, I'm still alive! As it turned out, Hell had no vacancies -- so here I am.

You came back from the grave, too!! xD Had no idea you came back to the guild. How the heck have ya been?
Now that I'm laid off work for the summer, I'm free to get back into rping in the guild as freqintly as I use to be involved. Believe me, it feels good to be back. I'm also doing much better now that I've escaped the hellhole my work created.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:59 am
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Haha! Yes, I'm still alive! As it turned out, Hell had no vacancies -- so here I am.

But, my god! You came back from the grave, too!! xD Had no idea you came back to the guild. How the heck have ya been?
Now that I'm laid off work for the summer, I'm free to get back into rping in the guild as freqintly as I use to be involved. Believe me, it feels good to be back.

swore i quoted ya when i came back or something... idk probably typed it out but never hit submit xD

Ive been good. Been super happy XD ever since my 2 long...LONG time friends bloody flipped out over me having a bloody cold! xD. Pretty much Friend A asked if i wanted to hang out, i told him that i was sick yet feeling 100% times better but felt like if i left my house id get a cold x2 worse than the one that took me months... Pretty much was called "A undecent human being and i should stop being a A-hole" then like 15 mins later friend B text me, asked how i was. Told him i felt like i was on the border of being healthy and or sick again XD then told me to go to the hospital since i was sick... A week before x-mas? and then a week after X-mas XD told him its cold and flue season, they'd tell me what i'm already doing. Then he gos off calling me a spoiled douche and how i should get my head out of my A-hole and i was like "...The bloody HELL!... Whatever, loose my number ya hostile as heck friends" xD and yeah... BEEN SUPER HAPPY XD

Then after that happend, four months later i re-applied here o3o

Eh, wouldn't be the first time i was on death door my friend XD apparently i had been on death door like... 5 times when i was a infant... Ah~... Being a preemie baby XD... Also like 100% death gonna have one hell of a grin when i decide i kick the bucket xD

Woot woot! XD glad to hear. Sadly... Can't use Renji or Oz, kinda got that impression despite Renji being a misunderstood character XD so i created a... Beach hobo pretty much named Hisaki XD Planned on rping with you again since your one of the few people that i enjoy in and out of rping ^^

God this post is uber long xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:42 pm
X Kaos X
H e l l i s h V o i d

I'm so sorry this took so long! I know I said that it'd have it done by Thursday, but my Adobe programs keep crashing ;A; I tried to give it to you through Skype, but it hasn't been working properly lately. It keeps freezing as soon as I log on... >.<
Feel free to change the coding as you like and if you want me to edit the image, just tell me and I'll get to it as soon as I can ^^;
Oh and if you happen to see Kai before me could you give this to him? I don't know when I'll be online again ^^;
User Image

User ImageUser Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE:
OOC:
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 5』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0
Move Set:
      Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Growl: [ATK: -] [ACC: 100%]
      The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
      Move 3: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%] N/A
      Move 4: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 10x User Image
User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

gaia_spoons It's very much all right. I appreciate you taking the time to make this despite your stressful schedule. I adore it; thank you kindly! ^w^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games