Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:14 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B
Hey, I feel like knowing what kids are at what table may come in handy (cause knowing me, I'm gonna not realize who is where), so I'm gonna track that in the spoiler below if that's alright. If not, I'll just delete this, but if something is wrong, do let me know!

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney

Table Five:

Table Six:

Thank you ^^ this is very helpful

It's no problem. Once more people post into the restaurant, I'll fill it out more.
I assume Marcus and Ray are joining Elijah soon, based on Elijah's post, but once they're in there I'll put it up for sure

Ray has been posted up and he's with Elijah now so you can add that in the list if you want to

Thanks for letting me know. I'll repost the thing with Ray by Elijah  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:16 pm
Hey, I feel like knowing what kids are at what table may come in handy (cause knowing me, I'm gonna not realize who is where), so I'm gonna track that in the spoiler below if that's alright. If not, I'll just delete this, but if something is wrong, do let me know!

Update 1: Ray Myers is at Table 4

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney
2. Ray Myers

Table Five:

Table Six:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:28 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan

I wonder what Faye will do when she finds out Papa a la Huancaina is actually really spicy.
Also did Marcus ever give her the book or did that just never happen? (thinking of bringing it up at some point)

I believe that likely never happened, seeing as you were requested to move Marcus to class during that time. I think it would be best if that was how we played it. razz

May he give it to her on this trip?

That could be a thing. Maybe we can do it after lunch or maybe on day 3?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:33 pm
H e l l i s h V o i d

Hey, just letting you know I'll be responding to Jung-Su here soon. Don't think I've introduced myself though

I'm DJ, I play both Nirav Goto and Ava Stenson, both in House Charizard. You wanna plot at all?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:44 pm
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney

Table Five:

Table Six:

Thank you ^^ this is very helpful

It's no problem. Once more people post into the restaurant, I'll fill it out more.
I assume Marcus and Ray are joining Elijah soon, based on Elijah's post, but once they're in there I'll put it up for sure

Ray has been posted up and he's with Elijah now so you can add that in the list if you want to

Thanks for letting me know. I'll repost the thing with Ray by Elijah

Marcus went with Rey (they were holding hands)

@Spaz and Shy Sorry I haven't responded I ran late for class and now won't be free til like 9-10 tonight. Today's kinda the worst.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 pm
DJ Double B

I forgot to mention this, but there are a total number of 6 tables, the teacher's table is included in that number  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Update 2: 6 total tables (including teachers), Jung-Su at table 1, Marcus at Table 4

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto
2. Jung-Su Douglas

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney
2. Ray Myers
3. Marcus Benett

Table Five:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:39 pm
DJ Double B
H e l l i s h V o i d

Hey, just letting you know I'll be responding to Jung-Su here soon. Don't think I've introduced myself though

I'm DJ, I play both Nirav Goto and Ava Stenson, both in House Charizard. You wanna plot at all?

Greetings,it's a pleasure to meet you DJ! You can call me Void. I currently have one character, but maybe in the future I'll make another. Firstly, I'd like to apologize for all the typos and grammar mistakes. I'm a terrible proofreader! omo'
And yes, I'd like that! I'm a greenhorn to RPing and this would be my first time doing so hope you won't mind.  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:01 pm
Hello to the new people !! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 pm
H e l l i s h V o i d

No clue what a greenhorn is but being new is all fine

I think you have a class with both of my characters - Battle class with Nirav and Tech class with Ava.

I dunno how well Ava would get along with Jung-Su, at least at first. Being someone who is super into physical activity always interacting and talking to people, I dunno how much he would like her.

Nirav is pretty shy as well, kinda awkward with new people, though not at the level that Jung-Su is. I could see the two of them getting along, however awkward they can get. I dunno how it would help him, but it'd help Nirav out definitely.  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:17 pm
DJ Double B

Greenhorn means your wet behind the ears aka "New to something that your not familiar doing" xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:00 pm
shadowabyss1301
DJ Double B

Greenhorn means your wet behind the ears aka "New to something that your not familiar doing" xD

oooh ok  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:44 pm
I'm marathoning GOT with my bestie so answers may be delayed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Update 2: 6 total tables (including teachers), Jung-Su at table 1, Marcus at Table 4
Update 3: Holly is at Table 3, Marcus, Elijah, and Ray hide from the Salamance girls by moving to Table 2 (assuming the other boys stick together like they have been - if I'm wrong in assuming this, lemme know pls). Table 2 is now full

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto
2. Jung-Su Douglas

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre
4. Marcus Bennet
5. Ray Myers
6. Elijah Abney

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail
2. Holly Mae

Table Four:

Table Five:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:14 pm
Erkowan
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan

I wonder what Faye will do when she finds out Papa a la Huancaina is actually really spicy.
Also did Marcus ever give her the book or did that just never happen? (thinking of bringing it up at some point)

I believe that likely never happened, seeing as you were requested to move Marcus to class during that time. I think it would be best if that was how we played it. razz

May he give it to her on this trip?

That could be a thing. Maybe we can do it after lunch or maybe on day 3?

Maybe there could be more star gazing? Marcus is kinda preocupied, and Fayes mood seems to have dipped  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games