Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:14 pm
Prairiefox
Sekaino
Prairiefox
Sekaino
Hey yall I'm new here and I have no clue what I'm doing.

| w o )

Howdy and welcome! I'm Prairie one of the VCs it's great to meet cha ^^

Thanks, nice to meet you too...
though I'm a little nervous. This guild is already pretty much way more serious than any guild i've ever been in. hehee
Please go easy on me ;w;

Don't worry! You'll be just fine and if you need any help we're all here to lend a hand ^^ Say are you going to randomize your pokemon or have your character bring one with her from home?

aaah, I was planing on bringing one. A buneary if I could.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:40 pm
Sekaino
Prairiefox
Sekaino
Prairiefox
Sekaino

| w o )

Howdy and welcome! I'm Prairie one of the VCs it's great to meet cha ^^

Thanks, nice to meet you too...
though I'm a little nervous. This guild is already pretty much way more serious than any guild i've ever been in. hehee
Please go easy on me ;w;

Don't worry! You'll be just fine and if you need any help we're all here to lend a hand ^^ Say are you going to randomize your pokemon or have your character bring one with her from home?

aaah, I was planing on bringing one. A buneary if I could.

Yes of course just follow the rules of how to put Buneary's information into your profile and you'll be set ^^ Just remember that all pokemon students bring begin at Lv. 5 so any moves it has must be appropriate we have a link to bulbapedia in the rules so you can see moves for your pokemon too

Plus oh lord buneary is so freakin cute >w<  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:53 pm
Sekaino

| w o )

Welcome to the Guild. If you have any question, feel free to post them in the Questionnaire Box and one of the Crew will be happy to answer them for you. We're all here to help you feel at home and have fun, so don't be shy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:53 pm
Prairiefox

Thank you for the advice! Bulbapedia is certainly a lot more easier than hopping from website to website just to make sure i've got everything correct

And I know, bunearys are like one of my favorite pokemons. ( ♥‿♥)

Erkowan

Thanks but after reading all the rules nearly thirty times I'm pretty sure I have everything down.
At least i hope I do and I'm not going to embarrass myself.  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:01 pm
Sekaino
Prairiefox

Thank you for the advice! Bulbapedia is certainly a lot more easier than hopping from website to website just to make sure i've got everything correct

Erkowan

Thanks but after reading all the rules nearly thirty times I'm pretty sure I have everything down.

I'm sure you'll do fine. And to respond to the question in your student profile, please wait until one of the Captains or Vice Captains has approved your Profile and given you your student starting gear before posting. It shouldn't take too long.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:00 pm
Sekaino
Prairiefox

Erkowan

Yep you are officially approved now so when you're ready you can post at the restaurant with the other students ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:14 pm
Hey, I feel like knowing what kids are at what table may come in handy (cause knowing me, I'm gonna not realize who is where), so I'm gonna track that in the spoiler below if that's alright. If not, I'll just delete this, but if something is wrong, do let me know!

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney

Table Five:

Table Six:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 am
it seems I vanish for quite awhile sweatdrop
sorry, I will still not be posting today. fafnir shard is a very distracting thing.
50b more gold before I have enough for a shard and I can take a break
poor sycamorte is being slain left and right XD

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:32 am
DJ Double B
Hey, I feel like knowing what kids are at what table may come in handy (cause knowing me, I'm gonna not realize who is where), so I'm gonna track that in the spoiler below if that's alright. If not, I'll just delete this, but if something is wrong, do let me know!

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney

Table Five:

Table Six:

Thank you ^^ this is very helpful  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:24 am
Erkowan

I wonder what Faye will do when she finds out Papa a la Huancaina is actually really spicy.
Also did Marcus ever give her the book or did that just never happen? (thinking of bringing it up at some point)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:26 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan

I wonder what Faye will do when she finds out Papa a la Huancaina is actually really spicy.
Also did Marcus ever give her the book or did that just never happen? (thinking of bringing it up at some point)

I believe that likely never happened, seeing as you were requested to move Marcus to class during that time. I think it would be best if that was how we played it. razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am
Erkowan
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Erkowan

I believe that likely never happened, seeing as you were requested to move Marcus to class during that time. I think it would be best if that was how we played it. razz

May he give it to her on this trip?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:10 am
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney

Table Five:

Table Six:

It's no problem. Once more people post into the restaurant, I'll fill it out more.
I assume Marcus and Ray are joining Elijah soon, based on Elijah's post, but once they're in there I'll put it up for sure  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:39 am
amarzyciel
it seems I vanish for quite awhile sweatdrop
sorry, I will still not be posting today. fafnir shard is a very distracting thing.
50b more gold before I have enough for a shard and I can take a break
poor sycamorte is being slain left and right XD

Nothing to be ashamed of! I just recently bought a Sakura so I'm tree killing left and right myself. I don't even know when I'll find time in my schedule to post. But its just a lunch phase so I'm not even worried about it.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:09 pm
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B

Teacher Table:
1. Faye Rhoades
2. Marco Katsuragi
3. Mr. Sharp

Table One:
1. Nirav Goto

Table Two:
1. Riko Okumura
2. Ava Stenson
3. Phoebe Ambre

Table Three:
1. Gywn Evergrail

Table Four:
1. Elijah Abney

Table Five:

Table Six:

It's no problem. Once more people post into the restaurant, I'll fill it out more.
I assume Marcus and Ray are joining Elijah soon, based on Elijah's post, but once they're in there I'll put it up for sure

Ray has been posted up and he's with Elijah now so you can add that in the list if you want to  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games