Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:46 pm
"Than I'm sorry Reno, you will not take me from my son" The odd doubled voice of kain, gave an exhausted pout, as his eyes grew even brighter.

"Darts my champion, he seeks to reap your prince of protection. to allow him to suffer and submerge to death. Destroy him." Giritina spoke inside darts's mind, with persuasions most foul. The title prince had never been spoke of Kain before, a odd but befitting title for the adopted son of the king of distortion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:15 pm
Extremelictor
"Than I'm sorry Reno, you will not take me from my son" The odd doubled voice of kain, gave an exhausted pout, as his eyes grew even brighter.

"Darts my champion, he seeks to reap your prince of protection. to allow him to suffer and submerge to death. Destroy him." Giritina spoke inside darts's mind, with persuasions most foul. The title prince had never been spoke of Kain before, a odd but befitting title for the adopted son of the king of distortion.

Darts' hands shake as the voices of the Distortion World all assault his senses at once, his body turning not of its own accord as it shifts unconsciously towards Reno. But he's fighting, every ounce of muscle in his body straining as he fights the commands Giratina's sending towards him, rigidly locked in place as a result as he fights the compulsion. "No..." He grunts, straining. "I will not...."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 pm
Reno heard Darts muttering from behind him, telling him that Giratina had turned its attention to their local hybrid. Perfect. Tappinga Pokeball on his belt, Reno felt his senses leap into intense focus and his mind able to pick out the others in the area. Specifically, Kain's. Quickly setting to work, Reno threw up a quick image to Kain's mind of the picture Clara had handed him before Reno set to work attempting to drive Giratina out of fully controlling Kain. Divided attention, shock to Kain's mind, and the element of surprise, don't fail me now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:06 pm
"Fine if you won't destroy him, save Kain! I don't even care anymore I just want my son safe!..Darts you must!" Giritina would plead with his angel of shadow.

The image would pop up into kain's mind. Reno wouldn't know what happened next as he would be sucked into kain's memories too, if only brief.

The young Kain would be standing smiling for a woman bent over with a big smile. Kain was wearing a trench coat way too big for him as it reached past his hands. The woman would say in a cheerful voice, "Okay Katherus, Say CheEEEEEse!" The young boy gave out a huge grin, but never opening his mouth. As he relaxed after the flash went off, two red eye's would open, blinking. The woman, Kain's mother, would reach over and give him a hug, "its great you finally have your own friends." Though the happiness would flee as a looming shadow would stretch over the two, "Where did you get those pokemon? Did you steel them from someone in the church? you did didn't you!" The shadows hand would come down with a slap, throwing the child to the ground. The young boy would sit crying, wide eye'd and his maw fallen. Even back then kain's teeth looked sharp, not as shark like as they are now, but more like a mouth full of canines. Inside kain's head even memories of Giritina's voice rung, "It's okay little katherus, you will grow up to be strong, don't you worry." Kain sniffled into his coat, "W-will you protect me?" "Always."

Soon the clouds of Kain's mind would blast Reno back into his own body, locking up Kain. Even his own will didn't want his friend to see his past.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 am
Reno would stare at the monitor in front of him, cursing under his breath as he shut down the simulation. "Damned shadowy piece a junk." Smashing his left onto the button to open the door for Kain to exit, Reno grabbed Darts by the collar and began to drag the hybrid with him. "C'mon, we're gonna go grab him. Then we are strapping him into a table in the lab, working away at his head, and breakin' him outta whatever the hell this is."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:58 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno would stare at the monitor in front of him, cursing under his breath as he shut down the simulation. "Damned shadowy piece a junk." Smashing his left onto the button to open the door for Kain to exit, Reno grabbed Darts by the collar and began to drag the hybrid with him. "C'mon, we're gonna go grab him. Then we are strapping him into a table in the lab, working away at his head, and breakin' him outta whatever the hell this is."

"Won't I just..." Darts puts a hand to his forehead, whatever compulsion had taken him a second ago seemingly over by now. He shakes his head and nods. "Yeah, okay. I got your back." He turns to follow Reno towards the room containing Kain.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:08 pm
Lykas would come to a stop between Reno and where he was going. "Are you tormenting Kain? Odd and I both felt his Chi get spiked like the punch at a frat party." He said, arms crossed and a look that said 'don't try my patience today".

"That was an unnatural chi spike for sure. I feel like whatever presence is always lingering in him jumped to the surface for a bit there. I could sense two souls in the same place and I know that isn't right." Odd commented from behind Lykas.

"If you're doing something, We're going to be there to supervise, at least." Lykas added, still keeping his arms crossed and waiting for the reply from Reno.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:06 pm
Reno quickly adjusted his grip on Darts, gathering up the two new arrivals in his dragging party with his left hand. "Kid lost it. Thought goin' down would get him out ta kill...someone. Not sure who, but he went the wrong way obviously. So, I locked him in the Super Trainin' room and put a hologram that I figured would stop him. So, Giratina came out ta play and I threatened it extensively. Now, we're gonna hunt down and remove that damned hunk a spirit before it really stymies Kain's growth as a person. You with me?" Reno told the pair, throwing the three pack of people into the elevator before hitting the buttons to go down to where Kain had been caught. Time to get some experimentation done.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:51 pm
Kain would be shaking against the wall, waiting for it to be safe. He refused to open his red tear filled eye's, in fear of seeing the church.

hearing the footsteps of his compatriots, he had to say what ate at him, "You weren't suppose to see that. You didn't have the right Reno. You went too far..." Kain would collapse unconscious from the energy he surged.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:24 pm
Reno strode out of the elevator, quickly crossing over to where Kain was slumped over. Listening to his response, Reno shrugged and threw the Snagem over his shoulder and went back to the elevator. "Yeah, yeah, went too far. Look, we can swap traumatic childhood stories later, but fer now, we are gonna be experimentin'. Now, Darts and Odd, I need you two fer this ta work right." Reno explained to his elevator trapped companions as tehy began toa dvance to the laboratory.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:12 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno strode out of the elevator, quickly crossing over to where Kain was slumped over. Listening to his response, Reno shrugged and threw the Snagem over his shoulder and went back to the elevator. "Yeah, yeah, went too far. Look, we can swap traumatic childhood stories later, but fer now, we are gonna be experimentin'. Now, Darts and Odd, I need you two fer this ta work right." Reno explained to his elevator trapped companions as tehy began toa dvance to the laboratory.

"Whatcha need?" The gambler asks, his hands shrugging slightly as he attempts to hide his consternation. Giratina was a... touchy subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:40 pm
"Well Darts, I'm usin' you ta help em target the right vicinity. Make sure I hit the right spot fer us ta scalpel out his lil demon. As for Odd, I need him fer a way ta see Ghost chi in action. Help get things able to punch through any barriers in his mind."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:50 am
Trishella entered Snagem HQ after her recent entry into a Safari Contest, her newly obtained Eevee in her arms. "Well....Welcome to your new home, Pug." She said to the Normal-type.

"Bui!" It exclaimed, jumping down and sniffing around a bit. Trish couldn't tell if the sniffing was to get used to the smells or as a way to ignore her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:33 pm
The Snagem kitchen was now down a couple Poffins of each basic type. Rhyme had those in her bag, making her way out of the HQ and down towards where they had gone to find the stones. She had a mission to work on.

Aria helped her glide down, chirping curiously as Rhyme pulls out a berry and feeds the sweet thing to the Altaria and then looks around her. "It's gotta be around here somewhere...that Tyrannitar..." Aria is pet on her feathers and two begin to hunt for the giant Pokemon to attempt to feed it again and check up on it.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:46 pm
Anamineh
The Snagem kitchen was now down a couple Poffins of each basic type. Rhyme had those in her bag, making her way out of the HQ and down towards where they had gone to find the stones. She had a mission to work on.

Aria helped her glide down, chirping curiously as Rhyme pulls out a berry and feeds the sweet thing to the Altaria and then looks around her. "It's gotta be around here somewhere...that Tyrannitar..." Aria is pet on her feathers and two begin to hunt for the giant Pokemon to attempt to feed it again and check up on it.

A thud would echo out from a crevice in the mountain, the sound of roaring following it close behind. It was the same crevice Rhyme had found the stones in and that roar was very familiar. It seemed to be coming from the far back, where it was very dark.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games