Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
You and your Digimon. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the idea?
  Yeah, considering you're a newbie to this guild, it's pretty good.
View Results

filipina_angel29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:22 am
Mazarith_Firin
(People, please don't make post after post after post
right after another of your posts.
One or two more after your own post is okay,
but please try to keep it like that or lower..)
He walked around in circles, then noticed Jen
going off with Terriermon
and ran up, standing in front of her.
"Hey, where are ya goin'? Why don't
ya stay around and hang out with some people,
make some friends?"

"Oh, uh," Jen said. "Terriermon and I thought we should explore the Digital World a bit. Maybe if we look close enough, we'll find food for the rest of the people." Terriermon listened to what Jen said and soon was daydreaming about the food back at home.

"Yum!" Terriermn exclaimed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 am
"Ok, Aurora. Let's go.

"You're nervous aren't you?"

"No..... it's just that I-"

"We don't have to go now you-" she was cut off by Mateas.

"Really? Oh my goodness, thanks so much!.....but no. That's wrong. I promised you a trip to the park and you'll get it."

"Really? Thanks, Mateas."

"N-no prob, Aurora.  

the Zephyr Epitaph

DigitLninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:28 am
a head pops out of the bushes and looks around "wow lots of people here" steps out into the open with Salamon in tow behind him, a pocky stick in her mouth "mmm... Pocky"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:57 am
"Are you sure you're telling the truth?
It sounds like you're lying."  

Mazarith Firin

DigitLninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:49 pm
Chip sat down cross legged on the ground petting Salamon gently who was purring loudly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:00 pm
Casandra walked by holding Nyaromon closely against her.
"Close one hunh Nyaromon?"

"Unh hunh! unh hunh! But I showed him!"
She said with a cute smile.

Tara Kikuta

filipina_angel29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:19 pm
Mazarith_Firin

"Okay, Okay. You caught me," Jen said, and she held up her hands in the air.

"You mean we're not looking for food?" Terriermon was disappointed. Jen gave him a look.

"The reason is maybe people won't like me here. It's hard making friends when you're always constantly moving to different places..." Jen explained. "So, I was thinking, it could be the same here. I see everyone getting along because they already know each other. Me? I don't know anyone here except Terriermon."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:59 am
"O-ok, N-Nyaromon. There they are. He-he..."

"Yay! More Digimon!"

"Y-yeah..."

"Ooh.... look! There's a Veemon, and a Demiveemon! And a SnowAgumon! Cool!  

the Zephyr Epitaph

Tara Kikuta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 pm
"Oh! look Cass! lookie!"
Nyaromon called out as she bounced off of Cass's lap and bounced her way towards a look alike of herself.
"Hi Hi!"
She said to the other Nyaromon.

"Ah! Nyaromon!"
She protested as she stood up, quickly patting down her dress so it stayes straight then ran for Nyaromon, picking her up before she continued her bouncing and crashed into the other Nyaromon.
"So sorry... sometimes she goes running off like that without warning..."
She said confidently, shaking her head slightly to get her bangs out of her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:08 pm
"Oh, well don't even worry about it." Mateas said nervously.

"Oooh! Another Nyaromon! Cool!"

"Well isn't that nice, you found a friend. Yeah, my Nyaromon's nick-name is Aurora."

"Yeah, and he babies me a lot, too."

"..........Shut up."  

the Zephyr Epitaph

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:49 am
filipina_angel29
Mazarith_Firin

"You mean we're not looking for food?" Terriermon was disappointed. Jen gave him a look.

"The reason is maybe people won't like me here. It's hard making friends when you're always constantly moving to different places..." Jen explained. "So, I was thinking, it could be the same here. I see everyone getting along because they already know each other. Me? I don't know anyone here except Terriermon."

"Oh, I know, it's hard leaving friends. But just because you're away from your friends doesn't mean you can't keep in contact!! Get emails and stuff.
Also, you should never be afraid to make new friends. C'mon, come and meet everyone! We didn't really know each other until today, we just formed a big group and came along here to the digital world!"
He smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:33 pm
"Aw well that's so cute Aurora."
She said with a smile as she looked up at Mateas, putting her Nyaromon on the ground so she could socialize with the other. She then extended her hand in greeting.
"Im Cassandra, Cassandra Kaito. And Don't be embarrassed about babying Aurora, you should see what I do to Nyaromon, she looks different in every Photoshoot."
She said, her smile still on her lips.

"Hi Aurora!"
Nyaromon called as the minute she was put down she raced forward and crashed into Aurora.

Tara Kikuta

Night_Creation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:01 pm
Night began looking around and continued to walk forward

"Are we there yet?' Wormmon said to his tamer

"Not yet, but we'll be there soon"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:50 pm
Mazarith_Firin
filipina_angel29
Mazarith_Firin

"Oh, I know, it's hard leaving friends. But just because you're away from your friends doesn't mean you can't keep in contact!! Get emails and stuff.
Also, you should never be afraid to make new friends. C'mon, come and meet everyone! We didn't really know each other until today, we just formed a big group and came along here to the digital world!"
He smiled.

"Come on!" Terriermon said.

"Oh all right. Fine." Jen said

filipina_angel29

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:29 am
filipina_angel29
Mazarith_Firin
filipina_angel29
Mazarith_Firin

He smiled.

"Come on!" Terriermon said.

"Oh all right. Fine." Jen said

He smiled. "Great!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games