Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:48 pm
luke looked at hana with a fire in his eye "hana i believe in coronamon and we will get stronger every fight were in and together i believe nothing will ever stand in out way so lets give it our all," luke said smileing ad about to swipe another card when it turned green.

"matrix digivolution activate," responded the digivice firamon digivolved into flaremon

luke gazed up to see his digimons new form and the sight made the fire in his eyes burn even more "yes i new together we could reach any limmit now come on flare mon lets show him that no one will ever get in the way of us becoming even stronger," luke said screaming and flaremon raged into battle
flaremon got right up to cebermon and screamed "red lion dance," and attacked him with high speed attachs that burned ceberumon but ceberumon wasnt finished

flaremons attacks
Guren Juuou Ha (紅蓮獣王波 Crimson Beast King Wave): Centers the spirit of lion and fire at his fist and releases a lion-shaped energy wave.

Kurenai Shishi no Mai (紅.獅子の舞 Red Lion Dance): Winds his fists and legs with fire and give the enemy punches and kicks at a high speed.

Seisei no Houkou (清々の咆哮 Refreshing Roar): Turns the fire into a purifying shockwave and releases it with a roar to dissolve the enemy's data.

ceberumon used his attack emerald blaze and shot flaremon backbut we wernt finished and flaremon used refreshing roar to send him flying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:28 pm
Hana stared in amazement as Ceberumon was reduced to data fragments. Somehow, however, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret. Luke did well again today...I'm happy that he's happy...but...why? Why do I feel so...jealous? Kori shouted at Luke as Ceberumon dissolved into bits of data. "Yeah, serves you right, loser! That's what you get for messing with us!" However, several seconds later, he looked Luke straight in the eye, a fierce look showing him that he wasn't about to stand aside and let Luke get all the action next time. "Listen closely Hot-head, I'm not going to stand aside and let you get the tough guys again! Next one's mine, got it?" Fenrirmon sighed, then lept off in the direction of Luke's house. As he looked back, however, Kori was now smiling a very strange smile that made him seem more like a little kid than anything. "I hope your sister's home when we get back Luke! I can't wait to tell her how much fun we had!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana and Lunamon remained at the construction site, and didn't leave all through the night. Somehow, Hana couldn't bring herself to leave yet; the thought of going home didn't seem to ease Hana's mind. "Why?" She kept muttering that word to herself, and never directly spoke to Lunamon for several hours. At last, however, she finally mustered the energy to speak to someone else. "Lunamon? Why did you pick me as your tamer?" Lunamon was shocked to hear this; never, as long as she knew her, had she believed that Hana would question whether she was really worthy to be her tamer. "Hana, I wanted you to be my tamer...because you were the first person to acknowledge me." "Huh?" Hana didn't understand what this meant. "'The first person to acknowledge you?' But didn't you have any digimon friends?" "No. Before I met you, I was alone. I never had any friends, human or digimon. You were the only one who was able to awaken me from my prison of loneliness, my imprisonment which kept others from being able to notice me." Lunamon was now moving around the clearing, as if trying to calm herself by pacing around. "Hana, it is because of that that I chose you as my partner. Even if you weren't the one meant to be my tamer, I wouldn't choose anyone else to be my partner...except you."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 am
alone luke walked up to hana "hana you gaomon are ment to be i can see it in your bond and tomorow i want to take you on another date that wont get ruined by a digimon atack," luke said smileing and then kissed her again and with that they walked home together hand in hand

(ok no one gets to go next level for the next 2 digimon atacks and then some one will get it then the same thing untill everyone reached the level and we beat that one oganasation wow i spelt that so bad and then we will go to the digital world to save lukes yonger brother)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:44 am
luke looked at the guy with the demi veemon "umm hi cool you have a digimon partner i hope we can be friends and i want us to meet tomorow morning to talk it has to be in the morning because we have a date latter that evening so um se you there," luke and hana walked off and luke was happy about alot of things him and coronamon becasme stronger he might have just made a new friend and he likes were him and hana are going things cant get better.  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:30 am
After hearing Luke and Lunamon speaking to her, Hana was feeling a bit better. "I just...I want to be able to fight too, without having to rely on others to help me..." She looked towards Luke as he walked off. "I mean, besides the fight with Waspmon, I've always been relying on Luke's help. I want to be able to win with my own strength." When Hana returned home, she flopped onto her bed and went right to sleep.

Kori arrives at Luke's house quite a bit earlier than Luke did, and dinner's already made. "About time. Dinner's practically frozen solid. Consider yourself lucky that your sister insisted on waiting for you, you lazy bum!" Kori tossed Luke a pair of chopsticks and pointed over to his seat. "Hinoirimon was so hungry after that fight that he was almost tempted to eat your food before you got back, but I made him some fried rice and steak to tide him over; I"m a really good cook!" Hinoirimon, meanwhile, is stuffing the steak into his mouth...whole. "Yeh, ish about time you fowed up, you lavy bum!" "Don't talk with your mouth full."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:17 am
"aughhh do you not realize that showing your digimon in my house is scareing my parents," luke looked over to see his parents freaking out
after telling his parrents everything and showing them coronamon they callmed down and sat down to eat and in minutes everyone was laughing and talking.  

king zetsu13

renyoru13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:23 am
sarah was looking at the scene once everyone left "how far will he go before everyone is destroyed and i promise tyler i will save you," sarah said to her self as kokabuterimon stood by her.

(tyler is lukes brother)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:53 pm
The next morning, Hana stumbled over to the phone and called Luke's house. No one answered at first, so she started leaving a message. "Hello. Luke? It's Hana. I know you asked me about going on another date, one that wouldnt get interrupted by another digimon attack, so I thought I'd go over to your place so we could discuss it; I'm not very organized, so my house isn't the best place to plan things like this. Call me back when you get this message, okay?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:53 pm
(i have started to reply and make this message 6 times hope this one works)

luke heared the phone ring and woke from his sleep not hurring he missed it and read the message then hearing hanas voice woke him up completely "crap what are we going to do on our date," luke said thinking then looking at sunmon he got the perfect idea.

lukes perfect idea
1hana and luke go on a train to a little town with a romantic valley

2luke digivolves sunmon into firamon and wanyamon into gargomon

3they go on a romantic ride on there digimon through the valley

4after the ride they have a picnic

as soon as luke was done thinking about the plan he ran upstair at what seemed to be the speed of light and took a shower got dress and got his digivice and went outside there he saw hana brushing her hair through the window she was really cute "hey hana get ready were going for a ride and bring wanyamon," luke said smileing holding sunmon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:30 pm
(I think you mean Gaogamon, not Gargomon; Gargomon is Terriermon's champion level, not Gaomon's.)

Not quite understanding what Luke's plan was, Hana opened her bag and allowed Moonmon to leave it, then had her digivolve to Lunamon. "Okay Luke, what kind of plans did you have in mind?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 pm
"well how about you dedigivolve so we can look like were carring stuff animals and you will see but first we have a train to catch,"luke said happy  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:46 pm
Hana looked at Lunamon with a confused look, which Lunamon exchanged. "I don't know; I think Lunamon could pass as a stuffed animal as she is." "Um, Hana? Would that require me to take silent breaths and not blink?" Lunamon seemed a bit hesitant about the plan, but seemed to be doing her best to hide it. "Well, if you don't want to, we could always dedigivolve you and you can ride in my bag." "Very well." With that, Lunamon dedigivolved back to Moonmon and wriggled her way into Hana's backpack. Hana then turned back to Luke with an overly excited smile. "Well, shall we get packed?"  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:46 pm
"ok you get ready and i will call for the train times,"luke said going inside with sunmon  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:13 am
(Gasp! I'm sorry; I forgot that they hadn't talked about it. *edits*)  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:13 pm
so luke went inside and got tickets and got the picnic and got some money from his sister  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games