Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)
Corrupt A Wish! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TintedShades

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:01 am
Granted, but they are chocolate nickels (that would still be pretty good).

I wish I didn't have to go to work today but still got paid smile .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:23 pm
Granted! You don't have to go to work, and you still get paid, then you get arrested for missapropriation of company funds.

I wish that it would stop raining on my vacation.  

Aurora Sing
Crew

Flying Squiddle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:41 pm
Your wish is granted and you awake to a cheerful, sunny day. Birds chirp, butterflies flit about contentedly, and sunshine glistens off of the plagues of angry grasshoppers that have infested every square inch of earth for about twenty miles in every direction. Now that the rains have stopped, they've got to get busy chewing up all that fresh new foliage that has since sprouted. Happy vacationing!

I wish I had a 4gb iPod Nano instead of a 1gb iPod Nano.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:41 pm
Granted: Your new iPod can not be recognized by any drivers on your PC and you can not get any songs to download on it.

I wish there was a fridge in my bedroom.  

Aurora Sing
Crew

Stained Sunday

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:14 am
There is, but it's broken. And makes weird noises.

I wish I wasn't tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:06 am
Your wish is granted. By ridiculous circumstances, you are genetically merged with a fly and feel great... for a few days. Then, all of your external body parts start dropping off, you kidnap Geena Davis with the intent of hopping into your gene splicer with her, are, in the process, merged with a telepod instead, eventually get shot by her ex-boyfriend, and are attacked by a sudden, random barrage of scrolling credits before realizing "Wait, didn't Flying Squiddle get this from a movie somewhere...?"

(Sorry, couldn't help it. Hubby and I just finished watching that movie together. And, damn, it's three in the morning! *dies*)

I wish Jeff Goldblum wasn't old and fat now.  

Flying Squiddle

chessiejo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:44 pm
wish granted.

but Jeff is so grateful he takes you off to fantayland where all the horros of all his disaster movies happen to both of you at the same time.

i wish i could jump over tall buildings.

and tall pine trees too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:47 pm
Granted: Jeff Goldbblum is young and skinny because he has begun taking lots of different hallucinogens and has racked up quite a large bill at the plastic surgeons office. He then thinks that he is a rooster and ends up in your front yard pecking and "c**k-a-doodling" at the break of dawn, your neighbors get so pissed off that they come and shoot you.

I wish I had a better plan for world domination.  

Aurora Sing
Crew

Stained Sunday

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:47 pm
chessiejo
i wish i could jump over tall buildings.

and tall pine trees too.

Granted, but you aren't as skilled at landing and things get messy.

I wish this dollar was in my pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:17 pm
Granted you have a dollar in the pocket of the pants you gave to the salvation army

I wish I could take a vacation  

American Dreamcatcher

American Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:21 pm
Granted you have a dollar in the pocket of the pants you gave to the salvation army

I wish I could take a vacation  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:24 pm
Granted! Enjoy your vacation to Hell!! twisted

I wish this cut on my leg would heal.  

Stained Sunday

American Dreamcatcher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:33 pm
Your cut heals but the leg has to be removed

I wish I had my dream girl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:55 pm
Your wish is granted and you find yourself in the clutches of your dream girl, who, having lived her entire life in your dreams, is not yet ready to cope with the inane details of suddenly finding herself alive. Driven to madness, she beats you to death with a dream bludgeon.

This takes a very long time, because it isn't a real bludgeon, and being beaten to death with it requires vast leaps of the imagination on your part.

O_O

I wish I had a kitten.

(begin off-topic)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chessiejo
but Jeff is so grateful he takes you off to fantayland where all the horros of all his disaster movies happen to both of you at the same time.

Holy Crap! I don't know whether to be horrified or eager.

Of course, if Aurora Sing has her way and he think's he's a rooster, he could get irritating.

(end off-topic)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Flying Squiddle

xX_Random-Soul_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:01 pm
Granted and it scraches you face off

I wish I knew what to wish for  
28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games