Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Nirav
                                            Wearing : Uniform, messed up ponytail

Evelyn loved history. With that in mind she didn’t mind share a little here and there about her family. In fact with the talk of how she got Yamask she was more than happy to tell him about it. “Yeah, my family’s right into ancient artifacts and such.” Evelyn told Nirav. As he told her about his assignments, Evelyn continued to eat up her breakfast. It sounded like he was off to a good start. She hadn’t given any thought to the family project yet. “I might have gone overboard… but it sounds like you’ve made good headway. I only have a good number of the research done at the moment… and I wrote a mock-up of the opening paragraph but that’s it… There are still other books I want to look at for reference.” She replied as she fiddled with her glasses. “As for the family project…”

“At least you’ve thought of it, I haven’t given any thought to mine.” Evelyn told Nirav with pure honestly. “But I’m sure I’ll be able to come up with something. My parents’ Pokémon help them out with work. They’re research archaelogists. We actually live near ruins in Sinnoh. And my dad sometimes gets calls from others who need his expertise, and that’s why he was in the Unova Region.” She explained happily. It was great to talk about home. “What about your family, Nirav? What do they do?” Evelyn asked curiously.

Finishing the remainder of her breakfast, Evelyn noted the time a little while later. Seeing the time she let out a slight groan. “We should probably get heading to the gym for class…” She said wishing gym class was canceled for the day. Sadly it was not…

(Exit to Gym)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 286
                                            OOC : Figured we probably should be getting to class... Not sure when it starts...

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:02 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
[

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: gym uniform
Feeling: calm, outgoing, friendly.
Company: Tera and co. Other students at the cafe.
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Marcus had been waiting for Tera's answer about the homework ( which he kinda needed to know) when Iris decided to bolt. The kingdra boy's eyebrows rose up when Iris ran out.
"Did I...say somethin?" he asked as the girl ran out "....Ashley did the same thing...or..maybe it was Squeeze" he added the last part petting the snake around his neck before his eyes lit up.
"She's like...really nice though. She's joinin the research club with me Eli and Evy!" Marcus added the last bit to Tera, Marcus was excited about the research club, so of course the logical thing was to share an excitement with his friend. The same way Tera had told him about the tourney and all the prizes she had won at the festival.
Marco could hear him too. Marcus always made a point not to exclude anyone. Marco may never talk to him but Marcus still had manners.
Not to mention...you could always use more friends, far as he was concerned.
He was a bit thrown when Marco called him Bennett. He wasn't Japanese so why was he using his last name? Plus hadn't they talked like twice?
The way he said it reminded him of Harvey and how he had called him Mr. Bennett. Harvey did that on purpose...because he didn't like him.
Did Katsuragi not like him?
Before he could pursue that line of thinking his phone went off. Marcus had yet to figure out how to use the text app on his gear, so he used his phone instead. He smiled at the text from Evelyn. Maybe they could have a game like before.
"Hey you guys like playin ball? Evy, Eli and I might play, ya should join." he asked before the bell cut him off.
Through it all Marcus hadn't even sat down, so he hadn't gotten any breakfast. Marco was right though, they did need to get to class before they were late.
"Yeah we wouldn't want a repeat of last class" he said smiling at Tera, referring to the time both he and Tera had both been late to outdoors class. Tera's texting skills had been...compromised because of it.
Of course after that they BOTH skipped Science and Tech but that wasn't the point.
Grabbing the piece of toast to eat on the go and recalling Phillip Marcus kept to Tera as they walked out, waving over at Evelyn to come join them. ( the bell had rung so they were all going to the same place anyways)
Rey and Elijah weren't here yet and as far as friends went Tera ranked pretty high. She had gone out of her way to cheer him up after the mess with Ava and the fact that they had both classes together made them pretty easy friends. Plus she was...kind of adorable.
So as he walked, he talked to Tera, turning to walk backward so that he could keep talking to his classmates and keep an eye out for Evelyn should she decide to join us.
'Know what'd be really cool? If we could combine gym and outdoors? Like do an obstacle course but with trees and climbin and stuff? Hella awsomesauce."
He knew Tera might like the idea, after all, she had told him about her family going camping in vendartuff. It was something they had in common, camping, and so Marcus liked to talk about it. "I really hope Mr. Sharp comes back....Mr. Reyes never answers questions...might take him in battle next year tho...hey Tera, are you in any clubs?"
As he talked to his friend and her fellow Charizard student Marcus kept an eye out for Eli or Rey, he had texted both of them and asked them to meet him so it wouldn't be a surprise if they showed up. All thoughts of Marco disliking him had fled the boy's mind. Marcus was very seldom one to be self-conscious, or think too much into what people were doing.
He was talkin with his friend, things were good.

-Exit with Marco, Tera and...everyone else.

OutOfChillComments: @Shadow. Please quote me next time along with the others. I had no idea it was my turn to post or that I could move Marcus. Please and Thank you smile
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray and Eli You all ready for Gym? I'm grabbin foods if ya wanna meet up.
Ray..please bring Valiant sweatdrop

To Eve Psst. I see ya. xp You ready for more gym. Maybe we can actually finish the basketball game with Eli.
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:20 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

According to Evelyn, Nirav was probably in a good standing with his assignment regarding Entei. Evelyn hadn't put a whole lot of thought into her family project, so perhaps they were a little even overall. Evelyn's family were apparently archaeology researchers, working near ruins in Sinnoh and Unova. Nirav wasn't too familiar with the field, but it seemed like it paid well. Her parent's pokemon helped with the work. She soon asked about his family's work. It wasn't just Nirav's parents who worked; it was also his brothers who worked, his aunt, grandfather and himself helping out around the house. It wasn't unusual; a lot of families operated similarly in One Island. But Nirav was slowly realizing that it wasn't a usual circumstance. Regardless, he answered honestly. "My family does, uh, well... Ship captain, seamstress, ferry operator, fisherman, and, uh, l-lifeguard." How did he even explain what his family did? Some of his brothers picked up odd jobs here and there, his aunt and grandfather worked at home and helped out other neighbors for extra income or favors. How would he even explain it to his peers? Thinking about it, everyone else's families seemed simple. Maybe that was why Evelyn didn't put much thought into it yet? Because she didn't have to?

As Evelyn also finished up her breakfast, reminding him of the fact that they now had to go to gym. He dreaded the class, much preferring to sit and read instead of running around in the cold. With a small sigh, he nodded. "Y-y-yeah, I, uh, I guess so." Evelyn didn't seem super thrilled either. But sadly, they had to go. So Nirav gathered his things, put away his tray, and headed off towards the gymnasium.

[Exit to the Gym]

Inventory
                                Location: Cafeteria // Human Company: Evelyn -- Iris, Tera and Marco nearby // Pokemon Company: Raja, Drifloon, Yamask
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content > Mildly Worried
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Cafeteria // Who: Coco // Feeling: Cheerful

Wearing: Uniform

It didn't take her long to finish her stack of waffles. She was practically eating two at a time. Coco ate his was much more grace, by nibbling daintily and then shooting amused looks at Holly every time she nearly choked on her food. Ten minutes later, they were both well fed and watered, though Coco had to wipe Holly's cheek off from the splattered syrup.

They were finished with their breakfast, they did not leave right away. Holly wanted to look at more pictures and she wasn't in the mood for Coco trying to pull out her hair for 'not paying attention.' To her delight, she found that she received a couple messages, all from Frosty.

[Really?? You're super cool though]
[I expected everyone to message you!!]
[Well of course my coco is super special!]
[Just look at him!]

Holly then proceeded to sent a couple pictures of Coco in various angles.

[Homework is lame though]
[Super lame]
[So lame it should be illegal]
[Petition to Illegalize Homework 20XX]
[Will you join my noble cause??]

Speaking of school, it was nearly time for Gym, wasn't it.

"Let's move, Coco." She said, holding out her arm for him to climb on, "We got some gymming to do."

She shot up from her seat and headed out the door.

{exit}

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 2x User Image --15x User Image

{OxOxC: My post are getting more and more awkard;;;;}

amarzyciel

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:45 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... wherever this post is.
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance Uniform, summer shirt below the blazer.
                                                  Those near me... none
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt

[enter]

After gym class, Cyril made his way to grab a quick meal for him and his pokemon. He wasn't sure how long of a time it was expected for him to make his way to grassland. Assuming that Nirav thought he meant right away, Cyril didn't dare to tarry. He decided to pick up a package of mini-pizza of unknown flavor and general pokefood to take-away in case Nirav skipped lunch. it's the least he could do.

To: Nirav
        [I pick you up some lunch in case you haven't eat anything yet. I will be heading there soon.]

Next, he brought up message from Holly. There were a string of message that he needed to reply to. It would take him too long that he decided to reply while walking.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

To: Holly

[. . . That's only you]
        Cyril was taken aback by the bold assumption, despite them being stranger. He dismissed it as Holly saying so without thinking.
        [Yes, he is cute]
        Wryly at her reply, Cyril kept himself from rebuking her claim. He was more than happy to follow the change of topic. The barrage of picture that Holly sent him made him imagined that she was currently abusing her camera.
        [attachment of picture. Aisha.jpg]
        Taking initiative to return the favor, Cyril snapped a quick picture of his snorunt that was walking beside him. It wasn't well taken as Aisha wasn't aware of it. The result was of a somewhat blurry, top view of a snorunt. 

. . . He was even more unsure how he should reply her following message. It sounded like Holly was joking with her complain of having to do homework. Should he comment that why Holly even attend school in the first place if she dislike homework? it didn't feel like a good idea to start berating Holly in his value of studying, not like this anyway. 

[. . . leave me out of it]
        Cyril finally settled on answering Holly's question, no matter how ridiculous he thought it was.
        [Maybe you can try to find a way to enjoy working on your homework, you know. Like finding your classmate to work on it together]
        He also slightly advised her. It was the least he could do without saying that he didn't agree with Holly. 

Finalizing the chat, Cyril turned off his pokegear. He wondered whether it was a good idea, trying to befriend Holly. She was so peppy, but admittedly why she easily gloss over his awkwardness. Probably. it's too early to know. Aisha appeared to get along with Holly, specifically her buneary, quite well though, so Cyril would try.

[Exit to Grassland]

((OOC: no colored text as I write and post this from phone. ))
(( @sekaino // I quite like this chat based messsage. it is a good way to let them interact without actually meeting each other ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Sekaino

Dj double b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: open to interaction :3

Kirsi had poured herself a giant bowl of cereal, the kind with little marshmallows in it. She didn't care if she might eat sugary things later, because right now she wanted cereal. Lots and lots of cereal. "Sorry Chance. You gotta eat growlithe food." Kirsi patted Chance's head, watching to make sure he started on the poke-food she had gotten for him before turning to her cereal. Kirsi heaped a big spoonful into her mouth while fiddling with her pokegear. Spirit Day... She hummed, kicking her legs back and forth happily. Halloween! What would a Halloween be like here at the Academy? Kirsi was a little worried it wouldn't be like at home, especially since it hadn't snowed yet. But she was also excited to see what they could do. I'm glad they have costumes for us. What should she be? Should she just take the pirate one she'd put on for coordination class? Kirsi mulled it over. She should probably go to get dressed before all the good ones got taken. Make she could put one in her room until it was time for the events to start? Kirsi giggled around another spoonful of cereal, just from the excitement. She hadn't even thought about Marcus or Ray once today!

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:52 am

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

In getting away from that jerk Josh, Ava rushed into the bathroom in the cafeteria to wash Fritz off in the sink. Gods, Tyrunts were gross! Why in the world would his pokemon try and consume Fritz like that? Ava sighed, wiping the mucus and snot off of her little pokemon. She wasn't going to cry or anything. Ava was tough, but the idea of Fritz being seriously injured worried her. He was just so tiny. When would he finally evolve? Would he get bigger?

Once Fritz was finally clean, Ava exited the bathroom, holding her pokemon in her hand as he slowly dried off. The small pokemon, after his encounter with such a large beast, was incredibly nervous. What if this happened again? Ava weaved her way through tables of students eating breakfast, though as the two began to near a girl and her Growlithe, Fritz began to get scared. "Tik, tik! Jol jol tik?" (Oh no, not again! Can we just go around?) Growlithe was a large pokemon, like that Tyrunt just earlier. He didn't want something to happen to him yet again if that pokemon felt like breathing him up like the Tyrunt had done! As Fritz crawled up her arm to hide behind her neck, Ava was only confused. "Fritz? Fritz, what's wrong?" She was confused, looking to the girl and her pokemon that they were standing by. "Uh, sorry about that. I don't know what's into him." As she tried to scoop him into her hands again, Fritz would evade over to the other shoulder. After a few attempts, Ava let him be, addressing the girl instead. "Your Growlithe is really cute though. I'm Ava, by the way. This is Fritz. He's just a little shy." Shyness seemed like the answer for her, but this was odd even for him.

Inventory
                                Location: Cafeteria // Human Company: Red Haired Girl (Kirsi) // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Growlithe
                                Outfit: Shirt and Jeans // Mood: Sour > Confused
                                OoC: I don't think they ever really met, but wooo interaction!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

TheWhiteDragonfly

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:03 pm
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chance licked up the last bit of poke-food from his bowl. He snuffled around a bit before giving a satisfied snort. He sat down and licked his lips. He liked the food here it was yummy. He kind of missed eating weird plants though. It would be nice to go outside soon he really wanted some grass right now. Oooh, grass. His jaw wriggled a little, imagining pulling big clumps up from the ground, spraying dirt everywhere... Oh! Oh! A person! Chance craned his neck to look up at Ava when she got near. He perked up even more when he saw the little bug in her hands. What's that? What's that? It was too far away, he couldn't see!

Kirsi turned when Chance whuffed softly and saw him looking up, eyes glued to the little joltik that zipped up to Ava's shoulder. Oh no, did Chance scare him? That was weird though, had that ever happened before? Ava apologized, and Kirsi responded automatically, "Oh that's okay." She quickly added, "I'm sorry if Chance scared him." She reached down and placed a calming hand on Chance's head. Kirsi grinned. "You can pet him, if you like. He's really friendly, promise. I'm Kirsi, and this is Chance. Nice to meet you." Kirsi was amazed by how small Fritz was. "You Fritz is really cute too! I've never seen such a small pokemon, and he's so fuzzy." Kirsi giggled. She glanced down at Chance, retracting her hand but saying, "No lick," in case Ava wanted to pet him. Otherwise she might end up with slobber all over her hands.

"Are you excited for Halloween? Or, um...Spirit Day?" Kirsi knew Ava was good at sports and that meant she thought she was kinda cool, so she wanted to try knowing more about her. Hopefully Ava wouldn't just walk off after the question. Also, Kirsi had been thinking about costumes all breakfast and really wanted to talk to someone else about it. "Do you have any ideas for what costume you wanna wear? It's really cool that the school is letting us use theirs."

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x 11

DJ Double B
Yay first official meeting! *sets off party poppers*
I've always wanted Ava and Kirsi to meet, it seems like they have stuff in common! Also she definitely has to finally talk to Nirav in the library some time, bookies unite!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Ava shrugged as the girl asked if Fritz was alright. "He should be fine. Don't worry." Fritz remained hidden, peering out from behind Ava's neck like he usually did when he was nervous or frightened. This wasn't entirely uncommon. The girl allowed her to pet Chance, the Growlithe. Ava smiled, gently running her hand along its soft fur. He was so adorable! The girl was apparently named Kirsi. Ava smiled as the new girl complimented her own pokemon. "Thanks! Yeah, he's really tiny." Being super small wasn't so great, especially following the incident with Josh's pokemon.

Kirsi began to ask a little about Spirit Day. Ava nodded. "Super excited. It's gonna be really fun. As for costumes... I dunno. Maybe an Ariados... Ooo, or a Vespiquen. I'll have to see what the school has." Ava had a few pokemon in mind for Haloween. All of them were bug pokemon, of course. "What about you? Any ideas?" Ava slipped into the seat across from Kirsi. No sense standing up if she was going to hang around and talk to people! Fritz was beginning to become a little more relaxed, but remained in his regular spot on Ava's shoulder, looking at Kirsi and Chance with his beady blue eyes.

Inventory
                                Location: Cafeteria // Human Company: Kirsi // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Chance
                                Outfit: Shirt and Jeans // Mood: Content
                                OoC: Yeah definitely gotta do that nirav library meetup. maybe after halloween?

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

TheWhiteDragonfly

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Kirsi used her spoon to scrape the last spoonful of cereal up to her mouth, watching cheerily as Chance enjoyed Ava's petting. She really liked when people were interested in Chance; she was very proud of him. Kirsi swallowed her cereal and laughed when Ava agreed that Fritz was small. She held up a hooked finger in front of her own face, as if imagining Fritz perching on it.

"Oh, do you like bug pokemon?" Kirsi thought of Koru, who really liked fire types. I bet Koru is gonna be a fire pokemon, she thought. "An ariados with all those legs, or a vespiqueen with its wings would be really cool!" She was happy when Ava sat down, though she realized maybe she should have offered herself? Kirsi hoped Ava didn't mind. She pushed her empty plate to the side when Ava sat down, so they'd have room. "Mmm, I'm not sure yet. I kind of thought about growlithe..." Kirsi thought it sounded even sillier when she said it out loud. "I was thinking I'd see what they had and pick from there. Maybe Chance could help me pick, right Chance?" Kirsi leaned over to look down at Chance, who was staring intently at Fritz from the floor. "Chance?" He whuffed once, his tail wagging a couple times. He was obviously distracted.

"Do you wanna go check it out together? I feel like we can't make a choice before we know what's there, you know?" That sounded a lot better than trying to choose a costume by herself.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

DJ Double B
Yeah, sounds good! Not sure when all Kirsi will be free (since she got in trouble for shoving Marcus) but I definitely want to do it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Kirsi seemed pretty cool. At the mention of bug pokemon, Ava nodded. "Yeah. Bug pokemon are my favorite! Some people find them really gross, but they're just a little misunderstood is all." Maybe is was the number of eyes and legs, but they were all just so cool to Ava. Maybe one day she could meet every bug pokemon ever, but that was just a dream. Kirsi was considering being a Growlithe, perhaps to match with her pokemon, though was going to see what they had. "Yeah, guess it depends on what they have." Chance was a little distracted to pay much attention to the conversation. Fritz stared back at him from the safety of Ava's left shoulder. As the pokemon loudly woofed, Fritz climbed up behind Ava's head to hide better, clinging to her ear as he stared down the four legged beast.

Ava paid Fritz no mind for now. He was just a little nervous, it seemed. As Kirsi asked about checking out costume together, Ava nodded. "Totally. I'm ready to go when you are!" It was nice to have someone to check out costumes with! They could see what they'd be able to find together. Ava stood, and once Kirsi was ready, walked with her to go check out the selection.

[Exit to to Auditorium..?]

Inventory
                                Location: Cafeteria // Human Company: Kirsi // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Chance
                                Outfit: Shirt and Jeans // Mood: Content
                                OoC: He's usually there so no worries! Also I *think* we go to the auditorium for costumes?

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

TheWhiteDragonfly

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:27 pm

"Well I think Fritz is pretty cute." Kirsi rocked her feet side to side, thinking about it. "But we don't have very many bugs at home, so I only ever really saw them when I went on trips with my dad." Trips that Ray used to come on sometimes along with his sister Rina. Ray, who apparently wasn't her friend anymore. Kirsi didn't want to think about it. "I'm from Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, it snows there pretty much year round! I don't think bugs like it," she chuckled. Kirsi didn't want Fritz to be scared, so she took a moment to make sure he knew to be quiet. "No bark, Chance," she said simply, and then he didn't make any more noise.

"Great!" Kirsi stood too. "I have to drop my bowl off, just one sec." Kirsi shuffled around Chance, who was fastidiously sitting still, and hurried to put her bowl away. "Okay, let's go! I think the costumes are in the auditorium, at least, that's where they were for coordination class." The costumes might have been moved though.

[ Exit to Auditorium? ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

DJ Double B
Oh, that's a good question. That sounds right, but I'll ask in the questions thread just to make sure~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Cafeteria (sitting alone)
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Making his way into the cafeteria, Silvano scanned the room, looking for any individuals that would be familiar to him. There wasn't a whole lot of other kids in the room, most sitting with small groups or to themselves alone at a table. It was kinda of early though, so maybe most the campus was still asleep or elsewhere doing who knows what. Though, given that the cafe was pretty much the only place a student could get food in the morning, it made sense that a majority of kids would eventually make there way to it eventually.

Not recognizing any of the other students, Silvano decided to pick an empty table towards the side of the room to sit down at. Since he wasn't interested in eating anything from the breakfast buffet, he decided he'd simply wait there and perhaps people watch while waiting for class. He had thought about texting his friends, but then decided against it, figuring they'd probably could use some time with some of their friends for once. As much as he loved the attention, he didn't need to command theirs everyday.

Folding his arms in front of him, Silvano focused his attention on the cafeteria doorway. Though, after a few minutes of waiting and watching, his thoughts began to drift from topic to topic. From thinking about what he wanted to do with his life to what he wanted to do with his pokemon, he eventually started reflecting back on the halloween event that happened two weeks ago. He could recall Iris having sat alone at a table, the same as he was doing now, that is until she was meet by Niara who kept her company for a little bit. Having spotted the two girls that day, Silvano was glad he had decided to go other to them and invite them both to dance with him. After he had treated Iris so coldly, it was a wonder his green haired friend had decided to join him and Niara by dancing with them. He had to admit, it was cute watching the two girls dance together for a bit as Niara had attempted to distract Iris from her melancholy. Though, it was Iris' determination to maintain their friendship had ultimately prevailed. A slight hue dusted Silvano's features as he got thinking about what had occurred next. Even two weeks later, Iris' abrupt actions were still very much fresh in his mind.

Unceremoniously, Iris had taken him by the hands and began dancing with him, a dance akin to what she had done at the Lamia district festival in the past; a salsa. Dancing so closely, it was impossible for him to ignore her expression and heartfelt words. She had explained that the reason she could not reply back to him during their very personal conversation at the mysterious mansion, was because she had been hypnotized. It very much explained the suddenly coldness in her eyes and the reason why she had so suddenly ambled away from him without a word. He could hardly believe that she had been spirited away to a forest where she was saved by a sword wielding ghost and was told to protect a pokemon that had an item. Silvano knew he would have never believed those words if they didn't possess the same certainty and sincerity that was present in Iris' voice when she had told him. If he needed absolute proof, it was the fox-like Pokemon she had with her and the key that hung around its neck. It was interesting that such a pokemon had the ability to transform itself into both people and pokemon, and when he had first seen it disguised as Iris, he swore he was either hallucinating or had found Iris' perfect doppelganger/cosplayer. He knew it would take him a while before he could get used to Zoey, especially considering that it was able to copy Iris so well. Though, Silvano's thoughts didn't linger on Zoey for long. He was more or less still hung up on the enjoyable, albeit slightly clumsy and awkward, dance they had shared together. He still couldn't get himself to forget the teary eyed look she had given him when she told him that she had called him by his first name because she thought she was her friend. When Iris had told him that, he had to fight through his embarrassment to tell her that she was indeed a close friend of his and that she was forever welcome to call him Antonio. The only thing he had been truthfully embarrassed about in that moment was the fact that Iris had held him in a dip at that point, their awkward hight different on display for all to see. If they were adults and in some kind of romantic movie, he might have spun her around and dipped her before whispering his own heartfelt apologies into her ear before sealing his condolences with a gentle kiss. But in actuality, he had apologized to her like a kid, hanging his head with guilt as he admitted to his stupidity before asking for to forgive him and if he could make things up to her. He was glad that he had continued to dance Iris' salsa even after their serious talk, and had even switched to dance with Niara a for a bit before the night was over. In the end, he was glad he Iris was back on good terms with him and that he didn't have to hold a silly grudge.

Pushing these thoughts to the back of his mind, Silvano got up from his table to go grab a drink. He had forced himself to think about something other than the dance since it was messing with his composure. After retrieving a class of Orange juice, Silvano returned to the same table he had been sitting at, this time sipping a drink while he watched the threshold of the room like a hawk. He knew he had a fair bit of time yet until class would start.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Supercilious
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Golbat
                                                            Nickname: - - -
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 25
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Poison Fang
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Sneasel
                                                            Nickname: Type ID
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            Held Item: - - -
                                                            Level: 6
                                                            Nature: Hasty
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 0/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x1

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Ticket x 13
                                                          User Image
                                                          User Image

► TEXTS

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                                          Check out the blip I wrote on the dance >////< Your last minute post was amazing

DJ Double B
                                                          I heard Nirav might be visting the cafeteria ;3

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff