Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
South Lumiose City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:17 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 363/5 Pokemon Encounter || 363/15 Trainer NPC || 7/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: Lansat Berries x5, Lv 5 Furfrou, Lv 10 Shiny Furfrou, Banette Bagel x24, 3 TMs of Choice, x2 Big Mushrooms, x2 Hold Item of Choice, x1 Lucky Egg, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, Lv 10 Shiny Ghost, Fairy, Dark or Psychic type pokemon, TM of Choice, Rare Candy x5

Team OOB: User Image

✿ ❀ Atona snorted as Fynx turned his words around on him, but said nothing else on the matter. Fynx was good looking certainly, but Atona wasn't looking for anyone. Isis felt a little better as Rose admitted she'd forgotten where they were meeting up as well, though Rose probably had actually forgotten the location where as Isis had just gotten distracted, but whatever. Isis waved goodbye to Maiku and Theo, feeling bad for such an abrupt end to their conversation but she couldn't keep Zero waiting, not to mention she was starving. Rose tagged along happily though, eager to move on with their evening plans. "You hungry Rose? This cafe has some great food." Isis offered with a smile as they made their way towards the cafe. She only hoped that her meal wasn't cold... Nova led their little entourage, opening the door to the cafe once they arrived and greeting Zero to mention that they were back. Isis followed in after with an hesitant smile, about to apologize for the wait, but she soon noticed another figure at the table. "Machina? Hey! What brings you here?" Isis asked in a friendly tone, though she was clearly surprised. "Ah, um, Rose, this is Machina, he's a friend of Zero's." Isis introduced quickly so that the girl could understand the situation a bit better.
Afterwards Isis spied her panini and latte, and quickly took her seat. At last, food! It was still warm too, which was great, because it wasn't the scalding hot temperature that it would have been after just coming out, so even better. She happily began eating away at the sandwich and taking a sip of her latte while Atona took his seat and resumed drinking his now refilled water. He wasn't familiar with Machina either, but if Isis said she and Zero knew him then he was fine with it. Though... There was something off with the silver haired boy. His aura, it was strangely subdued, a state that he normally only saw when creatures were in a peaceful sleep state. To see this subdued aura when Machina was clearly awake was not necessarily disconcerting, but it was uncommon. Usually it meant they were in the presence of an aura user or a psychic. Considering the boy was fiddling with tarot cards, Atona assumed the latter possibly, and chose to keep quiet. If Zero and Isis didn't already know, then he wasn't going to tell them, that was Machina's decision and secret.
As Isis finished her current bite of panini, she finally picked up on the cards that Machina had been shuffling. "Woah! Are those tarot cards?? Can you give me a reading?" Isis asked, eyes alight with excitement. She didn't really believe in these things, but she always thought they were pretty interesting just to hear. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Raja - Wispard

User Image

T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 62
G E N D E R: 0 10:38 Gender Influence: (Female)
N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed, a bit naive, doesn't know her own strength yet
A B I L I T Y: Wonder Guard - The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60, Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch, Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Exorcism - 70, Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If the target is a Ghost type pokemon, this attack will always inflict a burn (even if the secondary type is fire).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 620/620HP | Status: None | 25/35 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

xxN A M E: Electra - Ampharos
User Image

T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 50
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle
A B I L I T Y: Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Plate: Electric type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an electric type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge - Raise special defense one stage; Next electric-type attack does x2 damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon - 120, Paralyzes target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Punch - 75: 4/10 Chance of Burn, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 500/500HP | Status: None | 33/39 EXP

xxN A M E: Hylia - Aegislash
User Image

L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change: The Pokemon changes Stance depending on how it battles. Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores target's stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kings Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

User Image User Image 220/220HP | Status: None | 25/31 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

xxN A M E: Wraith - Gourgeist

User Image

L E V E L: 39
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks
A B I L I T Y: Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phantom Force - 90, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick-or-Treat - Adds Ghost Type to target's type(s)

User Image User Image 390/390HP | Status: None | 10/37 EXP

xxN A M E: Nocturne - Noivern
User Image

L E V E L: 41
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them.
A B I L I T Y: Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boomburst - 140, Hits All
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hurricane - 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight - Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 10/46 EXP | Next Move; Level 43 - Super Fang

xxN A M E: Atona - Mega Lucario
User Image
L E V E L: 45
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite: All attacks do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aura Sphere - 80: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flash Cannon - 80: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image 450/450HP | Status: None | 9/26 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Tsunami - Swampert
User Image

L E V E L: 40
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm, Fairly Easygoing, Has a drawling Southern Accent
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mystic Water: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Bomb - 65: 7/10 chance of lowering targets accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Muddy Water - 90: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets accuracy one stage. Hits Two Opposing Targets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Shot - 55: Lower targets speed one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Beam - 90: 3/10 Chance to Freeze

User Image User Image 400/400HP | Status: None | 11/19 EXP | Next Move; Level 51 - Earthquake

xxN A M E: Yang - Zorua

User Image

L E V E L: 26
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Mischevious, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons, Plots Pranks with his Twin, Yin
A B I L I T Y: Illusion- Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases. Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extrasensory - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger - Confuses target pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage

User Image User Image 260/260HP | Status: None | 2/26 EXP

xxN A M E: Vulcan - Mega Blaziken
User Image
L E V E L: 43
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Mild, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to others, Assumes the "Nice Guy" role
A B I L I T Y: Speed Boost- The Pokémon’s Speed stat is raised by one stage at the end of every round
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite: All attacks do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peck - 35: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Kick - 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total), Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flamethrower - 90: 4/10 Chance of Burn

User Image User Image 430/430HP | Status: None | 4/50 EXP | Next Move; Level 44 - Slash

xxN A M E: Dune - Flygon
User Image
L E V E L: 52
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive, A Little Skittish, Has a Stutter when he Speaks
A B I L I T Y: Levitate: Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - Dragon Rush- 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Slide - 74/10 Chance to Flinch target, hits two opponents
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earth Power - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crunch - 80: 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 520/520HP | Status: None | 6/48 EXP

xxN A M E: Vixen - Ninetails
User Image
L E V E L: 56
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, Extremely Vain and Self Centered. Considers herself Royalty.
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twisted Spoon: Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater - 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt. Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hex - 65: Inflicts double damage if target has a status affliction
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image 560/560HP | Status: None | 29/36 EXP

xxN A M E: Hinata - Celebi
User Image

L E V E L: 27
G E N D E R: Genderless, but Identifies as
N A T U R E: Jolly, Likes to Play, Naive, Curious, and Childish
A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure: The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Recover - Recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Bell - Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's.

User Image User Image 270/270HP | Status: None | 16/22 EXP | Next Move; Level 28 - Anceintpower

xxN A M E: Nymph - Sylveon
User Image
L E V E L: 30
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, Likes to Frolic, Secretly Blind, Speaks mostly French
A B I L I T Y: Pixelate: Normal-type moves become Fairy-type when used by a pokemon with this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss - 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness, Hits Two Opposing Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40 damage, Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Stamp - 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 300/300HP | Status: None | 6/30 EXP | Next Move; Level 37- Moonblast

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lemonade x1

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absolite x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x5
User Image White Flute x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x1 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cornn Berry x1

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Knuckle Badge
User Image - Dynamo Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Balance Badge
User Image - Feather Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - HM O4 Strength
User Image - TM 7O Flash
User Image - TM 42 Facade
User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb
User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up
User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch
User Image TM 50 Overheat
User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace
User Image - TM 14 Blizzard
User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Koukaze
Perfect~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 3/3Wild Encounter : 42/3Trainer Challenge : 280/15ITEM : 0/--Star Shard : 0/5

What happened? How'd he manage to upset the Gardevoir? All he did was ask if she was a male. Why was it he always ticked others off even though he didn't mean it? Suddenly depressed, Theo didn't even think about asking for Isis' or Rose's number until they were already gone. Kicking the ground, Theo sighed a bit. "Xen?" "I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Sorry." Theo looked over when Maiku mentioned Isis' name being familiar and he thought. Was it? Did he know why? He couldn't remember. "Well, that went better than last time....Isis doesn't seem to hate me anymore." Olivia spurted out flames again, not seeming so easy to forgive and forget. Theo patted her head softly.

[[ Skiddo || Furfrou || Pancham || Smeargle ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Regal || 15 || 11/27 {5/10} || 150/150 {0/5} || Big Pecks CONTAIND LEVEL UP! Ariel || 12 || 1/22 {1/10} || 120/120 {0/5} || Damp ROAMING Olivia || 20 || 20/30 {10/10} || 200/200 {5/5} || Magician CONTAINED Beatrice || 17 || 8/26 {2/10} || 170/170 {0/5} || Sniper ROAMING Shay || 14 || 7/26 {10/10} || 140/140 {5/5} || Tinted Lens CONTAINED Dunban || 14 || 16/25 || 140/140 || Serene Grace
ç•Tackle : 50 || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage || Gust : 40 (Hits targets in air using semi a invulnerable moves for double damage) || ç•Quick Attack : 40 (+1 Priority)
~Water Sport : Fire moves do half damage for 5 turns || ç•Scratch : 40 || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Water Gun : 40
ç•Flame Charge : 50 (Raises user's speed one stage) || Ember : 40 (4/10 chance of Burn) || Psybeam : 65 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || ç•Cut : 50
•Poison Sting : 15 (7/10 chance of Poison) | ç•Twineedle : 25 (Hits twice for 50 damage ;; 4/10 chance of Poison per hit) | Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical Hit (10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%) || ç•Fury Attack : 15 (Hits 2-5 times)
ç•Tackle : 50 || çInfestation : 20 (Traps opponent; Lasts 4-5 turns; Deals 1/8 damage of max HP after first turn) || Poison Powder : Inflicts target with Poison || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion)
ç•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || ç•Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first) || ç•Pursuit : 40 (Double damage is target is switching out ;; +7 Priority)

Inventory
Badges
Bug
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom || 0 Lemonade
1 Taiko Drum || 1 Paper Lantern || 4 Luxury Ball
1 Fire Gem || 1 Pidgeotite || 1 Eviolite
1 King's Rock || 1 Lucky Egg || 1 Mysterious Incense
5 Rare Candy
Medicine
Potion || 3 Shalour Sable
TM/HM
HM01 Cut
1 TM68 Giga Impact || 0 TM83 Infestation || 1 TM14 Blizzard
Berry
10 Chilan || 5 Payapa || 5 Salac
5 Jaboca || 2 Coba
Key
Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex || 8 Tanabata Tickets
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Holo Castor

iTheGoddessMartel

To Be Claimed
Level 5 Growlithe
Level 10 Chespin
Level 15 "Santa" Delibird w/ Flamethrower

Albino - Cedric

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:50 pm
_Maiku_Yamayaki_
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Move 3/3 || Pkmn 52/3 || NPC 82/15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBadges Earned
xxxxRosette Fairmont
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Active Party
Fennekin |F| / Furea / 14 |18/24| / 2 |1/10| / 140/140 / Blaze / Hold Item
ç•Scratch : 40 / Ember : 40 || 4/10 chance of Burn / ~Tail Whip : Lowers physical defense 1 stage || ç•Flame Charge : 50 || Raises user's speed 1 stage

Chespin |M| / Sugino / 10 |10/20| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Bulletproof / Hold Item
ç•Tackle : 50 / ç•Vine Whip : 45 / ~Growl : Lowers physical attack 1 stage / ç•Rollout : Does damage over 5 turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100 ; Intervals double if Defense Curl was used before)

Taillow |F| / Yuki / 8 |5/18| / 2 |4/10| / 80/80 / Scrappy / Hold Item
ç•Peck : 35 / ~Growl : Lowers physical attack 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

Sylveon |F| / Suzu / 9 |17/19| / 0 |0/10| / 90/90 / Cute Charm / Hold Item
Disarming Voice : 40 || Never misses / ç•Tackle : 50 / Helping Hand : Boosts ally's physical/special attack by x1.5 || +5 Priority / Fairy Wind : 40

Shiny Riolu Egg
READY TO HATCH

Unknown Egg
34/50

Inactive Party
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Litwick |M| / Soku / 10 |17/20| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Flame Body / Hold Item
Confuse Ray : Inflicts target with Confusion / ç•Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / Fire Spin : 35 || Traps opponent || Damages 1/16 max HP 4-5 turns / Smog : 30 || 8/10 chance of Poison

User Image
Lilligant |F| / Otohimé / 10 |4/15| / 0/10| / 100/100 / Own Tempo / Hold Item
Grass Whistle : Puts foe to sleep || 100%, 80%, 40%, 10% / Mega Drain : 40 || Restores 1/2 damage dealt in HP / ~Teeter Dance : Confuses all battling Pokémon / Synthesis : Restores 1/2 max HP || Restores full HP during Intense Sunlight || 5 use limit

Inventory
10 Sweet Hearts / 3 Lucky Egg / 1 Pidgeotite / 1 Silk Scarf / ∞ Basic Ball
∞ Potion / 5 Lum Berry / TM22 Solar Beam / 5 Pecha Berry / 1 Black Belt
TM28 Dig / 1 Max Revive / 2 RageCandyBar / 5 Rare Candy / 5 Grepa Berry
1 Life Orb / 5 Cheri Berry / 5 Luxury Ball / 1 Flame Plate / 1 Old Amber
1 TM68 Giga Impact / 1 Lucarionite
----------
Wireless Music Headphones / Arceus Robot [Arbo] / Holo Caster / Kalos PokéDex

To Be Claimed
NO ITEMS
Larvitar |M| / Tendo / 10 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Guts / Hold Item
ç•Bite : 60 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / ~Leer : Lowers physical defense 1 stage / ~Sandstorm : Sandstorm rages for 5 turns / Screech : Lowers physical defense 2 stages

Scyther |M| / Issun / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Technician / Hold Item
Vacuum Wave : 40 || +2 Priority / ç•Quick Attack : 40 || +1 Priority / ~Leer : Lowers physical defense 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

Charmander |F| / Ryoko / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Blaze / Hold Item
ç•Scratch : 40 / ~Growl : Lowers physical attack 1 stage

Phantump |M| / Byakuya / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Natural Cure / Hold Item
ç•Tackle : 50 / Confuse Ray : Inflicts Confusion on target / ç•Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch

Klefki |F| / Takashi / 10 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Prankster / Hold Item
Fairy Lock : Prevents escape and switching in the next turn || Does not affect Ghost types || Doesn't prevent effects from Baton Pass and U-turn / ç•Tackle : 50 / Fairy Wind : 40 / ç•Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch

User Image
Haunter |M| / Shimo / 15 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 150/150 / Levitate / Hold Item
Spite : The targets last move is limited to five more uses || Cannot be used again for the rest of the battle || Can only limit one move per Pokémon / ~Blizzard : 110 || 3/10 chance of Freeze / Curse : Ghosts lose half max HP and curses opponent || Cursed pokemon lose 1/16 max HP per turn || Non-Ghost pokemon raise physical attack & defense one stage || Lower speed one stage / Night Shade : Inflicts damage equal to user's level || Type effectiveness not included

User Image
Flurry |G| / Toppū / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Snow Warning / Hold Item
ç•Scratch : 40 / Powder Snow : 40 || 3/10 chance of Freeze / ç•Lick : 30 || 7/10 chance of Paralysis / ~Hail : Weather changes for 5 turns

User Image
○ ○ ○
So, it seemed Theo and Isis had a falling out last time they met. He wondered why. Olivia certainly didn't seem pleased with the memory. What happened? "So, hey. You have a communicator, don't you? Want to exchange numbers? I wanted to ask Isis, but she left so suddenly." Plus, it'd be nice to have a guy in his contacts. He couldn't go around getting all the girls' numbers. His mom would never stop questioning him.
○ ○ ○

xxxxxxxx
┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴsouth lumiose city
┊█: м o o םcontent
┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏtheodore
┊█: ᴛ ε ᴀ мfurea, yuki
┊█: ᴏ ᴏ cblissful silence....
Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 478/5 ★ NPC encounter: 405/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 21/50 || Area Specific: - : -/- || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Rose was happy to have met two new potential friends from her first flying experience, but unfortunately, she had to get back to what she was here for. They probably had to get back to doing something themselves, too, anyways. She followed Isis to the cafe, Fynx close behind her with Atona. "Sure~ I could go for something to eat!" Rose answered Isis. She hadn't ever been to this cafe, but if Isis said it was good, then it must be. "I could go for a bite, but what i want isn't on the menu~" Fynx commented, giving a suggestive look at Atona.

Fortunately, Rose didn't quite understand what her starter meant, and was soon distracted as there was someone else there with Zero when they arrived. Machina? "Hi! I'm Rose!" she smiled, giving a small, friendly wave to the male. The red head then took a seat by Isis, deciding to check out the menu before ultimately deciding on a grilled cheese panini with some water. She let Blaze go, and he rather enjoyed the freedom from her arms, sitting beside her chair and grooming himself. Looking much more lively.

Fynx took a seat by Atona, but found herself narrowing her eyes on this Machina boy. He... was quite strange. She couldn't get any kind of impression off of him, like he was shut off from the world or something. She didn't try to pry, but it was just... odd. Her ears twitched back a bit, then looked to Atona to see if he had caught on to anything strange about the boy with tarot cards, too.

Rose tilted her head as Isis identified Machina's cards as tarot cards and asked for a reading. "What are tarot cards?" she asked out of curiosity. As of now, she still was trying to work out how one could get a reading - it seemed like the cards were too small to have a lot written on them. Of course, she was completely oblivious to such rituals.

[[ooc:

Vesper is disguised as a young male.
Items to claim: first roll hold item of choice

]]

SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 52
HP: 520/520
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 5/28

Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 37
HP: 370/370
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 32/37

Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 29
HP: 290/290
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
EXP: 26/27

Pokemon: Serperior
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 38
HP: 380/380
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Leaf Blade - 90 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 24/24 (level up) 0/25

User Image
Pokemon: Flurry
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 8
HP: 80/80
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Dark Pulse - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Powder Snow - 40 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Lick - 30 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
EXP: 13/18

Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 15
HP: 150/150
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokemon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Twister - 40 || hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage, 1/5 chance to flinch
Charm - Lowers target's attack by two stages
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 12/25

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Flareon
Nickname: Blaze
Nature:
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 0/15

User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Nickname: Rumble
Nature: Stoic as a stone, is rather easily amused though.
Lv. 42
HP: 420/420
Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Take Down - 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Chip Away – 70 || ignores any changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
Stone Edge – 100 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Drill Run - 80 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Exp: 1/16

User Image
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 31
HP: 310/310
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
EXP: 26/40

User Image
Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Lv: 39
HP: 390/390
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this Pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 2/39

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 350/350
Ability: Pixilate
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Hold Item: Altarianite
Attacks:
Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname: Noe
Nature: Lax: Nonchalant; Energy conservative; Loves Cheri berries
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 1/15

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 37
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubble Beam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 3/38

Pokemon: Goodra
Nickname: Jelly
Nature:
Lv: 5
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Hold Item: Exp. Share
Attacks:
Outrage - 120 || Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
Tackle - 50
Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of lowering opponent's speed one stage
EXP: 0/15

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 41
HP: 410/410
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
X-Scissor – 80
Exp: 20/28

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Limber - The Pokemon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
FP: 0/5
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
EXP: 3/27

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: ∞
GS Ball: 1
Ultra Ball: 6
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Love Ball: 2
Friend Ball: 1
Potions: ∞
Max Revive: 3
Sweet Heart: 5
Balm Mushroom: 1
Shiny Stone: 1
Dawn Stone: 1
Moon Stone: 1
Mawilite: 1
Altarianite: 1 (held by Auriel)
White Flute: 1
Silk Scarf: 1
Quick Claw: 3
Eviolite: 1
Crystal Shard: 3
Mail Letters: 2
Explorer Kit: 1
Taiko Drum: 1 (to be given to Ajicka at a later date)
Paper Lantern: 1
Vs Seeker: 1
Sweet Incense: 1
Exp Share: 1(held and being used by Jelly)
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 11
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 0
Rage Candy Bar: 1
Lucky Egg: 1
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 6
Apicot: 1
Kelpsy: 5
Roseli: 5
Sitrus: 5
Colbur: 5
Leppa: 5
Maranga: 5
Starf: 5
Enigma: 5
Lansat: 5
Oran: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
Spirit Beads (being worn around the neck)
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:57 am

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

Giovanni was just getting ready to take a seat when his Totodile squirmed away and started to run off again. He turned to follow when he saw that the Water Type was now in front of a Delphox of a very particular color. He went to pick the little guy up "Sorry abou-" his comment fell short as he realised just who the Delphox was. "Fynx? Does that mean?" his head shot around the silver fox to a short red haired girl that was all to familiar. He was trying not to stammer. A hand shot up to scratch the ba k of his head and he noticed his hat was still on backwords, adjusting it he found the words he was looking for. "I forgot you were from Kalos Rose, I would called if I had remembered" he had totally spaced the fact that she'd made mention of being from Kalos as well as her having a Delphox as a starter.

Lucario was unsure as to who this person was. He recognized the Delphox off the bat and the Aura from the girl even though he never directly met her. Unlike his Trainer he was more aware that they seemed to be interrupting a meeting of some sorts. He shook his head, Gio would realize sooner or later

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Metang ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Rise- This Pokemon is not affected by ground type moves for 5 turns
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metal Claw-50(Raises users attack)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Take Down-90(deals 1/4 Recoil)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Confusion-50(1/4 chance of confusion)
Next Move wanted:Lv
Held item:
Ability:Clear Body This Pokemon is not affected by moves that cause stat changes
Hp: 240 Condition:
Lv: 24Exp: 26/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Prinplup ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Pound-40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Growl-Lowers opponents attack by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metal Claw-50-1/2 chance of raising attack
█ ◆ █►▐ - Bubblebeam-65-1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
Held item:Exp Share
Ability:Defiant
Hp: 260 Condition:
Lv: 26Exp: 10/33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Rusty ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder Fang-65(4/10 chance to paralyze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Fire Fang-65(4/10 chance to burn, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Ice Fang-65(4/10 chance to freeze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100
Held item:
Ability:Sheer Force
Hp: 300 Condition:
Lv: 30Exp: 10/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Skarmory ) female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swords Dance-Raises users Physical Attack by two
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80
█ ◆ █►▐ - Brave Bird-120(deals 1/4 recoil)
Next Move wanted:Lv 34 Steel Wing
Held item:
Ability:Sturdy
Hp: 310 Condition:
Lv: 31Exp:16/33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Aegislash ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Sacred Sword-90(ignores stat changes)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Kings Shield-Protects against atacks and lowers opponents attack if contact is made(Priority +4)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Iron Head-80(4/10 chance to cause the opponent to flinch
█ ◆ █►▐ - Night Slash-70(1/10 chance to hit critically)
Held item biggrin read Plate
Ability:Stance Change
Hp: 290 Condition:
Lv: 29Exp: 25/34

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Magneton ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ -Spark-65(7/10 chance to Paralyze)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tri Attack: 80: generate a number between 1-5, if a 1 is generated, generate another number between 1-3, a 1 inflicts burn, a 2 inflicts freeze, and a 3 inflicts paralysis.
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Bomb-60 ingnores accuracy and invasion
█ ◆ █►▐ - Electro Ball-40 base with increase based on how many stages of speed Pokemon is over target. 150 max
Held item: Magnet
Ability:Analytic
Lv: 30Exp: 24/28

My Inactive Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Lucario ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Aura Sphere-80(does not miss)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Poison Jab-80(7/10 chance of Poison)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blaze Kick-85(4/10 chance to burn)
█ ◆ █►▐ -Thunderpunch-75(1/4 chance of paralysis)
Held item:Lucarionite
Ability:Justified
Hp: 500 Condition:
Lv: 50Exp: 5/24

Items

Exp Share-Prinplup
Rare Candy-x0
Lava Cookie-x3
Jellicent Juice Box-x8
Choice Scarf-x1-
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magnemite
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Lax Incense
Lucky Egg-x1
Heart Scale-x3
Sitrus Berries-x5
Oran Berries-x5
Pokedex-x1
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited
TM:Infestation
TM:Flash Cannon
TM razz sychic
TM:Earthquake
TM biggrin ragon Pulse
TM:U-Turn
TM:Rock Tomb
TM:Water Pulse
TM:Blizzard
TM:Bulk Up
TM:X-Scissor
TM:Attract
TM:Swords Dance
HM:Cut
HM:Strength
HM:Rock Smash
Big Mushroom-x0
Balm Mushroom-x2

Badge Case

Kanto:
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge

Johto:
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge

Hoenn:
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos:
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8. Cerbera

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
Posts for wild encounter:
236/5
Posts for trainer encounter:
77/15
Item search=

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

────────────────────────────
                                              Moving on : 03/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 293/05
                                              NPC Battle: 245/15
                                              Item counter: [Heart Scale] [02/10]
                                              [Heart Scale] [2x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Item Claim] [Rare Candy] [2x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Item Claim] [Battle Recorder] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Lucky Egg] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Cofagrigus Coffee] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Micle Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Salac Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Apicot Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Gengar Bearclaw] [3x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Zorua] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Goomy] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Roselia] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Bisharp] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Skorupi] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Crawdaunt] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Achievement Item Claim] [Balm Mushroom] [Acquired.]
                                              [Achievement Item Claim] [Beginners Belt] [Not Acquired.]

As Zero's companions and his pokemon returned, the two silver-haired trainers looked up at them, Machina the new point of interest. "Good to see you again, Isis. Just making a stop before I head back from an errand." He shuffled a small deck of cards in his hand, each decorated with interesting artwork in an old style. "Good to meet you, Rose." With the brief introductions out of the way, everyone took their seats and picked up where they left off, the psychics giving the newest addition a few odd looks. Nova had even attempted to take a look into his mind, trying to get a direct connection inside. However, she suddenly felt the arm-like tether be stopped, as if caught by a hand, before being gently pushed out. The Gardevoir blinked a few times, and lowered her head to quietly get seconds after his response. "It's not nice to spy, you know."

From there, Isis had finally noticed the cards the boy had been shuffling, chuckling a bit as Rose asked what they even were. "Well, simply put, tarot cards are a form of fortune telling. After shuffling the deck, you either draw a card or lay several out in a spread, and depending on the card, position of it, and where it's placed in the specific spread, you will have your prediction." He turned to Isis, before he finished shuffling the deck. "As an example, why don't we start with what your general future will look like? I'll need a bit of room, if you would." Once a small space was cleared on the table, Machina took a deep breath, and began to draw the cards. Face-down, he placed four in a column to the right, while a cross-like pattern was made beside it, one card in four directions, while two in the middle laid on top of each other. At this point, Machina began to turn cards over as he read, starting from the bottom center card in the cross.

"First, the card representing the present. The High Priestess, in the downward position. Due to the card's reversal, it represents secrets, hidden agendas, and serves as a warning to trust your inner voice. Over top of that lies the challenge of the present; Reversed Lovers. It represents imbalance, a difficult decisions, and the doubt accompanying it. Almost always, this refers to a current or future relationship, perhaps take a step back and reevaluate things. In short, you must be sure of your decisions, and restore that balance.

"Next is your past, the Queen of Swords in the upright position. Likely depicts you or another woman in your life, cleaver and quick on their feet. However, it also represents a familiarity with sorrow, and reflecting on it. Regardless, it also quite often a warning sign, perhaps of a test. As for your future... It is shown to be the Nine of Swords. In a word, it will be painful. Deception, suffering, or loss are likely to appear, but they can be overcome. Be it through faith, or knowing when you must stay your hand. It can represent a martyr, who finds new life through suffering, or of one plagued by worries, though largely unjustified. You'll have to deal with a difficult decision, but your worst fears aren't likely to come about.

"Then, above this the Page of Coins appears, reversed. A simple warning to keep focus, and pursue the long-term, rather than be distracted by short-lived opportunities. This is presumably the best future outcome. The bottom card then presents the root cause of the past, represented in the reversed Seven of Cups. This is a moment of clarity, as if waking from a dream or illusion. Likely coming with a new understanding of oneself. Now, onto the 'stave',"
Machina finally began to flip over the cards on the right. He'd been so busy giving out the reading, he'd failed to notice the new trainer who'd begun talking to Rose.

"This column typically represents the person in question, or their self-perception, effectively charting elements of your path. Your advice is represented by the Magician, pointing towards your talents and abilities. It tells you to make full use of your potential, rather than hold back, especially when there is a need for change. Above this lies your influences in the Hanged Man. In some interpretations, he is Odin, hanging from the World Tree to receive knowledge, while in others he is a traitorous criminal, while the modern one perceives him as a symbol of sacrifice. Regardless, he is an ambiguous figure with an ambiguous history. He likely advises you to be passive, and wait with patience. Perhaps even to let go or surrender.

"Finally, we reach the last two cards. Your hopes and fears are represented in the reversed Knight of Wands, who implies restriction and confusion about one's self. There is a gripping fear to reveal the true 'you'--your true feelings--and simply asks that you acknowledge this. Perhaps try something new, rather than allowing an opposing force to confuse you. When you feel frustration and find yourself indecisive, do what you feel is the right choice.

"And then, at the top we ultimately have your outcome; Strength. It represents self-control, patience, and a gentle compassion. It will likely require inner strength and self-discipline, and advises that that they will encounter a challenge with a strong response, but not brute force. You must have the willpower to overcome your challenge while remaining in control of your thoughts, emotions, and actions..."

At the end of that rather long explanation, Machina had to take a breath exhaling before he turned back to Isis. "That's effectively the gist of it."

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 69 | 690/690 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 43/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 16/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nu | Level 79 | 790/790 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 01/30 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 69 | 690/690 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 01/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 65 | 650/650 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 17/26 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 47 | 470/470 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 25/29 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 25 | 250/250 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 29/34 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Event Outfit
User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts Doll

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 3x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 4x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM03 Surf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM10 Dive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM42 Facade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
OOC: And thus there was a wall of text. TL,DR xD
Company: Isis, Rose, Gio.
Opponent: N/A.
Team OoB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current Outfit: Secondary Outfit.
SpectralEternity

Vigilia

Koukaze

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:39 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 364/5 Pokemon Encounter || 364/15 Trainer NPC || 8/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: Lansat Berries x5, Lv 5 Furfrou, Lv 10 Shiny Furfrou, Banette Bagel x24, 3 TMs of Choice, x2 Big Mushrooms, x2 Hold Item of Choice, x1 Lucky Egg, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, Lv 10 Shiny Ghost, Fairy, Dark or Psychic type pokemon, TM of Choice, Rare Candy x5

✿ ❀ Isis was certainly happy to hear that Rose was up for some food, or at least she no longer had to worry about keeping Rose waiting while eating her food. Atona on the other hand, heard Fynx's suggestion and his ears flattened along with a slightly irritated huff. He really wished she would stop with the suggestive remarks. "I hate to disappoint you, but you can't have something that isn't on the menu, so I would suggest you stick to what's available." He commented with a surprising calm, eyes closed and arms folded. As they stepped inside though, Isis was rather surprised to find Machina there, though she happily introduced Rose to him before sitting down and digging in to her meal. That was, until she noticed the tarot cards the other silver haired trainer held and asked for a reading. She would have explained what tarot cards were to Rose when she asked, but Isis' mouth was full and frankly, Machina was probably more knowledgeable on the subject than she, so Isis let him explain and then watched intently as he began to read out her fortune.

Surprisingly enough, a lot of it seemed accurate. Particularly the present reading with the reversed lovers card, since she'd been dealing with the difficult decision of her current relationship. Choosing to be Leon's girlfriend wasn't exactly an easy decision for her, she'd had doubts and unease letting herself open up to the idea of a relationship again, especially since it all had happened so suddenly, not to mention it really hurt to find out not a few moments after she'd made her decision that Zero had been harboring feelings for her as well. She began to wonder if Machina was manipulating the cards somehow based on what he knew about her, but she couldn't really see how he would be able to do that. after all, he'd shuffled the cards and laid them out all face down... Isis continued to watch and listen as next Machina revealed what the cards said about her past. She supposed she could be represented as clever and quick on her feet, she certainly had a familiarity with sorrow... She grimaced, thinking of Ebony, the skarmory attack, the disconnect with her brother, past relationships that had burned her... The future didn't bode very well. Painful? Sure she could probably overcome whatever issues and problems arose and the cards predicted something that would test her rather than her worst fears coming true, but that was beside the point. She wasn't looking forward to deception, suffering, or loss. Frankly she felt she'd had just about enough of those things already. Isis shook her head, reminding herself that these things weren't really telling her future. It was a self fulfilling prophecy, like the zodiac predictions. Vague answers and predictions that when closely resembled to an occurrence, could easily be attributed as "the power of the cards" or whatever. Isis was just interested in the pretty pictures and what Machina would say. It wasn't like he could put all the cards up, shuffle them, and give the same exact prediction, not unless he was manipulating the cards. It was just for fun, she needed to relax. The next card suggested she stay focused for the future and long term, the root card suggested that her past was caused by a waking dream or clarity.

Isis wasn't so sure about that card, but Machina moved on to the stave, but unlike Machina, she felt slightly distracted as a totodile greeted Fynx and was soon apprehended by his trainer, whom apparently knew Rose. She would have felt bad interrupting Machina from the reading she'd asked for in the first place though, so she refocused and tried to pay attention to the rest of her reading, her attention cutting back in as Machina got to the last two cards; she'd completely missed the whole explanation about the hanging man. Nodding as Machina explained the rest, he finally finished, insisting that was the gist of things. "Interesting.... Thanks Machina~ I didn't know you knew how to read tarot cards. How many hobbies do you have exactly?" Isis chuckled. He read tarot, he made costumes, worked with Andreas, actively participated in random challenges with her... It seemed like a lot to keep up with.

Finally Isis' attention turned to Rose and Gio. "Who's your friend Rose?" Isis asked curiously. "Is he joining us to eat?" She laughed, surprised at how quickly their table was crowding all of a sudden. Not that she minded, it was just unexpected. First there was Machina, now Gio, was Andreas going to pop in? Perhaps some Isis' family? Would Leon fall in through the roof? While Isis was amusing herself with her table crowding ideas, Atona noted the other lucario in his midst. "Oh...? Don't I know you?" He asked curiously. "Ah yes, I remember now. You were at the halloween ball. Where is your pichu companion?" Atona sensed around for any signs of Kiru's aura, but there seemed to be none. Perhaps Gio was not the electric type's trainer as he'd assumed him to be. "Oh, by the way, perhaps I should give you fair warning, this one has a notorious reputation for flirting with lucarios, so I would be careful." He glanced to Fynx, a wry expression crossing his face as he called her out on her behavior and took another sip of his water. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

User Image

N A T U R E: Quiet, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed, a bit naive, doesn't know her own strength yet
A B I L I T Y: Wonder Guard - The Pokémon is only harmed by attacks that do x2 or x4 damage on type effectiveness
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60, Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch, Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Exorcism - 70, Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If the target is a Ghost type pokemon, this attack will always inflict a burn (even if the secondary type is fire).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Blast - 110: 4/10 Chance To Burn

User Image User Image 620/620HP | Status: None | 26/35 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

User Image

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle
A B I L I T Y: Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Plate: Electric type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an electric type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charge - Raise special defense one stage; Next electric-type attack does x2 damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Cannon - 120, Paralyzes target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Punch - 75: 4/10 Chance of Burn, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 500/500HP | Status: None | 34/39 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change: The Pokemon changes Stance depending on how it battles. Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores target's stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kings Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)

User Image User Image 220/220HP | Status: None | 26/31 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

User Image

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Phantom Force - 90, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick-or-Treat - Adds Ghost Type to target's type(s)

User Image User Image 390/390HP | Status: None | 11/37 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Boomburst - 140, Hits All
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hurricane - 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonlight - Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be use 5 times in battle

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 11/46 EXP | Next Move; Level 43 - Super Fang

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite: All attacks do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aura Sphere - 80: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flash Cannon - 80: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage

User Image User Image 450/450HP | Status: None | 10/26 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

[Inactive]

User Image

G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mystic Water: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Bomb - 65: 7/10 chance of lowering targets accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Muddy Water - 90: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets accuracy one stage. Hits Two Opposing Targets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud Shot - 55: Lower targets speed one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Beam - 90: 3/10 Chance to Freeze

User Image User Image 400/400HP | Status: None | 11/19 EXP | Next Move; Level 51 - Earthquake

User Image

G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Mischevious, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons, Plots Pranks with his Twin, Yin
A B I L I T Y: Illusion- Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases. Makes Contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Extrasensory - 80: 3/10 Chance of Flinching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger - Confuses target pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages

User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Mild, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to others, Assumes the "Nice Guy" role
A B I L I T Y: Speed Boost- The Pokémon’s Speed stat is raised by one stage at the end of every round
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite: All attacks do x1.3 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peck - 35: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Kick - 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total), Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flamethrower - 90: 4/10 Chance of Burn

User Image User Image 430/430HP | Status: None | 4/50 EXP | Next Move; Level 44 - Slash

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Levitate: Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - Dragon Rush- 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Slide - 74/10 Chance to Flinch target, hits two opponents
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earth Power - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crunch - 80: 7/10 chance to Lower targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact

User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy, Extremely Vain and Self Centered. Considers herself Royalty.
A B I L I T Y: Flash Fire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twisted Spoon: Psychic type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater - 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt. Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hex - 65: Inflicts double damage if target has a status affliction
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image

A B I L I T Y: Natural Cure: The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Recover - Recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Bell - Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's.

User Image User Image 270/270HP | Status: None | 16/22 EXP | Next Move; Level 28 - Anceintpower

User Image
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Pixelate: Normal-type moves become Fairy-type when used by a pokemon with this ability
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss - 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness, Hits Two Opposing Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40 damage, Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Stamp - 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact

User Image User Image 300/300HP | Status: None | 6/30 EXP | Next Move; Level 37- Moonblast

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x13

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image White Flute x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x1 User Image Thunderstone x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Appricorn x1

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - TM 7O Flash

Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Koukaze

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 479/5 ★ NPC encounter: 406/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 22/50 || Area Specific: - : -/- || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Fynx pouted at Atona's response. It certainly wasn't one that she was trying to get. "Now why would you want to disappoint a vixen like me?" she replied, shooting a glance back at Atona as she stepped past him into the cafe. After sitting, and shortly after Rose ordered and received her grilled cheese panini, the red head asked about tarot cards. The red head then really tried to pay attention, but was lost at how Machina was getting all of what he said from the cards. The waitress came by with a pitcher of water and some cups, seeing that there was more people at the table now.

It wasn't long before a totodile came by, greeting Fynx. "Hello little one... wait, you're Gio's, huh?" Fynx commented, looking down to the gator. Sure enough, Gio showed up to pick up the gator. The fox looked the boy over, blue eyes narrowed. "Hello, Gio. Are you training Totodile yet?" she questioned the boy much like a mom asking if their kid has cleaned their room. Rose was a bit surprised to see Gio, though she was admittedly at a loss for who he was. She could hardly remember him, but Fynx saying his name reminded her that he was one of the people in that terrible kitchen with her. "Gio! It's nice to see you again!" Rose smiled to him, setting down the half of her sandwich that she was nibbling on. "How have you been?" she asked, very apparently way better off than that time they met. Isis seemed to notice Gio, asking if he was joining them. "This is Giovanni! I'm... not sure- Gio, do you want to join us?" Rose told Isis, then questioned Gio.

Fynx let Gio socialize with her trainer and the others, returning her attention to Atona. She huffed a bit as Atona warned Gio's Lucario about her 'flirting with Lucarios'. "Are you trying to pawn me off on another dog? I'm hurt that you think I'm so simple." she huffed, a bit of warm hair escaping her ear tufts. She then had a sudden 'revenge' idea, moving to sit on Atona's lap, facing him. She ran a finger along his chest spike, giving him a sultry gaze. "Am I just too hot for you to handle? Here... Let me cool off..." she told him, reaching back and grabbing the pitcher of water from the table. She tilted her head back in a dramatic pose and poured the water down her fluffy chest, some of the water sizzling on her fur and turning to steam.

Rose was distracted as her starter suddenly dumped a pitcher of water on herself. It was... certainly confusing. She didn't make sense of what was being said over there, and most of all... "Whaaaaa.... I thought Fynx was weak to water... I'm so confused...." Rose muttered to herself in confusion. She's never seen her starter act this way before. Well, she did notice back at the party that she spent a lot of time around Atona, but... this seemed so weird.

[[ooc:

]]

SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar

Koukaze

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lv. 52
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's speical attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Exp: 6/28

Lv. 37
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 33/37

Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
EXP: 27/27 (level up) 0/28

Lv. 38
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 1/25

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 14/18

Nature:
Lv. 15
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokemon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Twister - 40 || hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage, 1/5 chance to flinch
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 13/25

Out of Party:

Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Lv. 5
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

Lv. 42
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.

User Image
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

Dragon Pulse - 85

User Image
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Attacks:
Peck - 35

Nature:
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Lv. 41
Hold Item:
Attacks:
X-Scissor – 80

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle

Items:
Pokedex
Mail Letters: 2
Rage Candy Bar: 1
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:55 am

User Image

Giovanni Versechi

Olivines Troublemaker

Fynx took no issue in bringing up the the last conversation they had as the first talking point. "Just letting him out for some air and playtime actually" he mentioned with a cheesy grin before Rose noticed he was there. Hung on every word she said he was trying to figure out what to say without sounding stupid. "I've honestly been great even though we didn't get to see each other at the beach thanks to a sly fo-"

The moment he saw the blonde haired girl he stopped talking because Gio knew exactly who she was. He was such a huge fan of all the accomplishments that she had done and very much surprised to her in person. Gio just about had himself halfway in a chair by the time Rose asked if he would be joining them. "Oh my Mew" was all he could mutter for a moment before he realized he was staring. He shook it off before introducing himself fully "I'm Giovanni Versechi and I hail from Olivine City in the Johto Region. No introduction needed for you though, Isis Nikon" he was still in disbelief that she was sitting right there. "I'm a huge fan, your probably one of the most impressive Trainers I've ever seen. Being known for not only traveling the whole world quicker than anyone else but also being a famous photographer? Not to mention you have what seven Gym Badges?!" he left out the part where he's seen every single battle multiple times to try and study her training mechanics. As well as the fact the only reason he was in this Cafe was because he had seen her on TV by the front entrance. Man if only Aiden and Fey were here he thought. They would be so jealous.

Lucario opened one of his eyes as the other was speaking to him. He really hadn't seen Kiru in a while and he was kind of assuming that this one didn't know the little guy had evolved "October and Kiru, who is now a Pikachu, are off training I'm assuming. I haven't seen the little guy in quite a while actually" at the mention of a Delphox taking a liking to a Lucario he couldn't help but think of Aria. "Must be a thing for them" he mumbled without even thinking. This was of course right before Fynx had decided to dump water all down herself causing steam to fly into the air. Lucario's eyes widened and then he immediately closed them deciding it was just better to go off the Aura in the air then physical sight itself. Giovanni wasn't sure what had happened as the steam seemingly popped him out of his fandom for Isis. "She's definitely a particularly different" now aware that Fynx did have a less serious side, or so he thought.

User Image

Bag

Outfits

Normal Clothes
User Image

Cold Weather outfit
User Image

Rain Outfit
User Image

Halloween Costume
User Image

My Active Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Metang ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Rise- This Pokemon is not affected by ground type moves for 5 turns
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metal Claw-50(Raises users attack)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Take Down-90(deals 1/4 Recoil)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Confusion-50(1/4 chance of confusion)
Held item:
Ability:Clear Body This Pokemon is not affected by moves that cause stat changes
Hp: 240 Condition:
Lv: 24Exp: 27/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Prinplup ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Pound-40
█ ◆ █►▐ - Growl-Lowers opponents attack by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ - Metal Claw-50-1/2 chance of raising attack
█ ◆ █►▐ - Bubblebeam-65-1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
Held item:Exp Share
Ability:Defiant
Hp: 260 Condition:
Lv: 26Exp: 11/33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Rusty ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Thunder Fang-65(4/10 chance to paralyze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Fire Fang-65(4/10 chance to burn, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Ice Fang-65(4/10 chance to freeze, 3/10 chance to flinch)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Earthquake-100
Held item:
Ability:Sheer Force
Lv: 30Exp: 11/31

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Skarmory ) female █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swift-60
█ ◆ █►▐ - Swords Dance-Raises users Physical Attack by two
█ ◆ █►▐ - X-Scissor-80
█ ◆ █►▐ - Brave Bird-120(deals 1/4 recoil)
Next Move wanted:Lv 34 Steel Wing
Held item:
Ability:Sturdy
Hp: 310 Condition:
Lv: 31Exp:17/33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Aegislash ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Sacred Sword-90(ignores stat changes)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Kings Shield-Protects against atacks and lowers opponents attack if contact is made(Priority +4)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Iron Head-80(4/10 chance to cause the opponent to flinch
█ ◆ █►▐ - Night Slash-70(1/10 chance to hit critically)
Held item biggrin read Plate
Ability:Stance Change
Hp: 290 Condition:
Lv: 29Exp: 26/34

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Magneton ) genderless █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ -Spark-65(7/10 chance to Paralyze)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Tri Attack: 80: generate a number between 1-5, if a 1 is generated, generate another number between 1-3, a 1 inflicts burn, a 2 inflicts freeze, and a 3 inflicts paralysis.
█ ◆ █►▐ - Magnet Bomb-60 ingnores accuracy and invasion
█ ◆ █►▐ - Electro Ball-40 base with increase based on how many stages of speed Pokemon is over target. 150 max
Held item: Magnet
Ability:Analytic
Lv: 30Exp: 25/28

My Inactive Party

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Lucario ) male █ █ ◆ █
█ ◆ █►▐ - Aura Sphere-80(does not miss)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Poison Jab-80(7/10 chance of Poison)
█ ◆ █►▐ - Blaze Kick-85(4/10 chance to burn)
█ ◆ █►▐ -Thunderpunch-75(1/4 chance of paralysis)
Held item:Lucarionite
Ability:Justified
Hp: 500 Condition:
Lv: 50Exp: 5/24

Items

Exp Share-Prinplup
Rare Candy-x0
Lava Cookie-x3
Jellicent Juice Box-x8
Choice Scarf-x1-
Metal Coat
Magnet-x1- Magnemite
Dread Plate-Aegislash
Lax Incense
Lucky Egg-x1
Heart Scale-x3
Sitrus Berries-x5
Oran Berries-x5
Pokedex-x1
Masterballs-x3
Poke Balls-Unlimited
Potions-Unlimited
TM:Infestation
TM:Flash Cannon
TM razz sychic
TM:Earthquake
TM biggrin ragon Pulse
TM:U-Turn
TM:Rock Tomb
TM:Water Pulse
TM:Blizzard
TM:Bulk Up
TM:X-Scissor
TM:Attract
TM:Swords Dance
HM:Cut
HM:Strength
HM:Rock Smash
Big Mushroom-x0
Balm Mushroom-x2

Badge Case

Kanto:
Boulder Badge
Cascade Badge

Johto:
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge

Hoenn:
Stone Badge
Knuckle Badge

Kalos:
Bug Badge

Pokegear Numbers

1.Professor Elm
2.Fey
3.Aiden
4.Alice Flowers
5.Rosette Fairmont
6.Shayna Snow
7.Misty
8. Cerbera

Post Counts

Posts to leave:
3/3
Posts for wild encounter:
237/5
Posts for trainer encounter:
78/15
Item search=

To be claimed:

Quotes and OCC

Quote:

SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 3/3Wild Encounter : 43/3Trainer Challenge : 281/15ITEM : 0/--Star Shard : 0/5

Theo blinked when Maiku asked for his number, smiling. "Yeah, sure! That'd be great!" His first number outside Aston. That was exciting. Theo got out his holo castor and tried to remember how to work the thing. He didn't read any instruction manuals or anything. He just kind of...wanted one. Now he felt dumb. It can be done manually or by swiping it in front of another castor, right? Or, wait....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Regal || 15 || 12/27 {5/10} || 150/150 {0/5} || Big Pecks CONTAINED Ariel || 12 || 2/22 {1/10} || 120/120 {0/5} || Damp ROAMING Olivia || 20 || 21/30 {10/10} || 200/200 {5/5} || Magician CONTAINED Beatrice || 17 || 9/26 {2/10} || 170/170 {0/5} || Sniper CONTAINED Shay || 14 || 8/26 {10/10} || 140/140 {5/5} || Tinted Lens CONTAINED Dunban || 14 || 17/25 || 140/140 || Serene Grace
ç•Tackle : 50 || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage || Gust : 40 (Hits targets in air using semi a invulnerable moves for double damage) || ç•Quick Attack : 40 (+1 Priority)
~Water Sport : Fire moves do half damage for 5 turns || ç•Scratch : 40 || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Water Gun : 40
ç•Flame Charge : 50 (Raises user's speed one stage) || Ember : 40 (4/10 chance of Burn) || Psybeam : 65 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || ç•Cut : 50
•Poison Sting : 15 (7/10 chance of Poison) | ç•Twineedle : 25 (Hits twice for 50 damage ;; 4/10 chance of Poison per hit) | Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical Hit (10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%) || ç•Fury Attack : 15 (Hits 2-5 times)
ç•Tackle : 50 || çInfestation : 20 (Traps opponent; Lasts 4-5 turns; Deals 1/8 damage of max HP after first turn) || Poison Powder : Inflicts target with Poison || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion)
ç•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || ç•Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first) || ç•Pursuit : 40 (Double damage is target is switching out ;; +7 Priority)

Inventory
Badges
Bug
Items
5 Rare Candy
Medicine
TM/HM
HM01 Cut
Berry
5 Jaboca || 2 Coba
Key
Personal

iTheGoddessMartel

To Be Claimed
Level 5 Growlithe
Level 10 Chespin

Albino - Cedric

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:21 pm
_Maiku_Yamayaki_
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Move 3/3 || Pkmn 53/3 || NPC 83/15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBadges Earned
xxxxRosette Fairmont
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Active Party
Fennekin |F| / Furea / 14 |19/24| / 2 |2/10| / 140/140 / Blaze / Hold Item
ç•Scratch : 40 / Ember : 40 || 4/10 chance of Burn / ~Tail Whip : Lowers physical defense 1 stage || ç•Flame Charge : 50 || Raises user's speed 1 stage

Chespin |M| / Sugino / 10 |11/20| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Bulletproof / Hold Item
ç•Tackle : 50 / ç•Vine Whip : 45 / ~Growl : Lowers physical attack 1 stage / ç•Rollout : Does damage over 5 turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100 ; Intervals double if Defense Curl was used before)

Taillow |F| / Yuki / 8 |6/18| / 2 |5/10| / 80/80 / Scrappy / Hold Item
ç•Peck : 35 / ~Growl : Lowers physical attack 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

Sylveon |F| / Suzu / 9 |18/19| / 0 |0/10| / 90/90 / Cute Charm / Hold Item
Disarming Voice : 40 || Never misses / ç•Tackle : 50 / Helping Hand : Boosts ally's physical/special attack by x1.5 || +5 Priority / Fairy Wind : 40

Shiny Riolu Egg
READY TO HATCH

Unknown Egg
35/50

Inactive Party
Litwick |M| / Soku / 10 |17/20| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Flame Body / Hold Item
Confuse Ray : Inflicts target with Confusion / ç•Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / Fire Spin : 35 || Traps opponent || Damages 1/16 max HP 4-5 turns / Smog : 30 || 8/10 chance of Poison

User Image
Lilligant |F| / Otohimé / 10 |4/15| / 0/10| / 100/100 / Own Tempo / Hold Item
Grass Whistle : Puts foe to sleep || 100%, 80%, 40%, 10% / Mega Drain : 40 || Restores 1/2 damage dealt in HP / ~Teeter Dance : Confuses all battling Pokémon / Synthesis : Restores 1/2 max HP || Restores full HP during Intense Sunlight || 5 use limit

Inventory
10 Sweet Hearts / 3 Lucky Egg / 1 Pidgeotite / 1 Silk Scarf / ∞ Basic Ball
∞ Potion / 5 Lum Berry / TM22 Solar Beam / 5 Pecha Berry / 1 Black Belt
TM28 Dig / 1 Max Revive / 2 RageCandyBar / 5 Rare Candy / 5 Grepa Berry
1 Life Orb / 5 Cheri Berry / 5 Luxury Ball / 1 Flame Plate / 1 Old Amber
1 TM68 Giga Impact / 1 Lucarionite
----------
Wireless Music Headphones / Arceus Robot [Arbo] / Holo Caster / Kalos PokéDex

To Be Claimed
NO ITEMS
Larvitar |M| / Tendo / 10 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Guts / Hold Item
ç•Bite : 60 || 4/10 chance of Flinch / ~Leer : Lowers physical defense 1 stage / ~Sandstorm : Sandstorm rages for 5 turns / Screech : Lowers physical defense 2 stages

Scyther |M| / Issun / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Technician / Hold Item
Vacuum Wave : 40 || +2 Priority / ç•Quick Attack : 40 || +1 Priority / ~Leer : Lowers physical defense 1 stage / Focus Energy : 1/10 chance of Critical

Charmander |F| / Ryoko / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Blaze / Hold Item
ç•Scratch : 40 / ~Growl : Lowers physical attack 1 stage

Phantump |M| / Byakuya / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Natural Cure / Hold Item
ç•Tackle : 50 / Confuse Ray : Inflicts Confusion on target / ç•Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch

Klefki |F| / Takashi / 10 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 100/100 / Prankster / Hold Item
Fairy Lock : Prevents escape and switching in the next turn || Does not affect Ghost types || Doesn't prevent effects from Baton Pass and U-turn / ç•Tackle : 50 / Fairy Wind : 40 / ç•Astonish : 30 || 4/10 chance of Flinch

User Image
Haunter |M| / Shimo / 15 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 150/150 / Levitate / Hold Item
Spite : The targets last move is limited to five more uses || Cannot be used again for the rest of the battle || Can only limit one move per Pokémon / ~Blizzard : 110 || 3/10 chance of Freeze / Curse : Ghosts lose half max HP and curses opponent || Cursed pokemon lose 1/16 max HP per turn || Non-Ghost pokemon raise physical attack & defense one stage || Lower speed one stage / Night Shade : Inflicts damage equal to user's level || Type effectiveness not included

User Image
Flurry |G| / Toppū / 5 |0/15| / 0 |0/10| / 50/50 / Snow Warning / Hold Item
ç•Scratch : 40 / Powder Snow : 40 || 3/10 chance of Freeze / ç•Lick : 30 || 7/10 chance of Paralysis / ~Hail : Weather changes for 5 turns

User Image
○ ○ ○
Maiku smiled a bit. Theo was a bit scatterbrained, was he? Maiku got out a pen and wrote his castor number on his hand. He...didn't have any paper. "Here. Text this number, and I'll be able to input your information that way~. Well, your number anyway. And, you can go ahead and add me as a contact before sending the text."
○ ○ ○

xxxxxxxx
┊█: ʟ ᴏ c ᴀ ᴛ ι o ɴsouth lumiose city
┊█: м o o םamused
┊█: c o м ᴘ ᴀ ɴ ʏtheodore
┊█: ᴛ ε ᴀ мfurea, yuki
┊█: ᴏ ᴏ cblissful silence....
Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moving on : 03/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 294/05
                                              NPC Battle: 246/15
                                              Item counter: [Heart Scale] [03/10]
                                              [Heart Scale] [2x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Item Claim] [Rare Candy] [2x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Item Claim] [Battle Recorder] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Lucky Egg] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Cofagrigus Coffee] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Micle Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Salac Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Apicot Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Gengar Bearclaw] [3x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Zorua] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Goomy] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Roselia] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Bisharp] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Skorupi] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Crawdaunt] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Achievement Item Claim] [Balm Mushroom] [Acquired.]
                                              [Achievement Item Claim] [Beginners Belt] [Not Acquired.]

Throughout the whole thing, Zero had simply been sitting quietly in his seat, sipping his water as his companions conversed. Admittedly, he was a little short on words, and spent most of the time ensuring Machina didn't do anything that might've been... unfortunate, for him. To his knowledge, him and Andreas were still out of the loop on Zero and Isis' state of affairs, the last thing he needed was him jumping to any conclusions. Although, there was one other thing bugging him, but it was something he'd have to see play out in the end.

He listened and watched as Machina gave Isis her own tarot reading, laying out the cards in a familiar fashion and giving the rundown of what each card meant. He glanced over at Gio when he entered the fray, but kept his attention mostly on the reading as it came to an end. His silver-haired friend scratched the back of his head at Isis' question, chuckling lowly. "Too many. You wouldn't believe the kinda stuff I have to do to keep myself sane around Andreas." He was joking, of course. Or at least Zero was fairly sure, but soon the attention shifted from Machina to the other trainer who promptly gave a... strong, introduction.

Zero and Nova simultaneously leaned away in their chairs, while Machina simply quirked a brow with something that resembled an amused smile. "Well, aren't you popular, Isis?" The boy had started to put the cards spread out back into the deck, just as Fynx decided to, quite literally, get rather steamy. As she dumped the water in the pitcher onto herself, steam pouring out as it evaporated on her fur. Nova had remained relatively unbothered by the Delphox's displays so far, but the implications of this one got a notable reaction out of her, in the form of a blush, and a scoot closer to the trainers. Zero was just utterly confused, while Machina just seemed... unimpressed.

"Well, at any rate, I should probably get going now." Machina rose from his chair, pushing the seat in before pulling out a magazine from under his jacket, setting it down on the table in front of Zero. "And I almost forgot to give you this. Found it about a year ago... think you and Isis should know it well enough."

Zero picked up the magazine, glancing down from his friend at the cover before turning his gaze fully to the title. "Coordinator Culture"... "Sure you don't want to stay a bit longer?"

"It's fine. I gotta get back before Andreas wakes up with her hangover. I'll talk to you later, though." As Zero's friend made his way to walk out the door, he momentarily paused, mentioning one last thing to the silver-haired trainer before he left. "Oh, and Zero, try take care of yourself. Neither me nor Andreas want to be short two friends." And with that, the boy was off, leaving Zero with the rest of the group to continue about their day.

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 69 | 690/690 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 44/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 4/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 71 | 710/710 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 17/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nu | Level 79 | 790/790 HP | Tough Claws | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 02/30 EXP | Holding: Metagrossite | Dragon Rush (100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching), Phantom Force (90, Disappears First Turn, Attacks on Second. Can Strike Through Protect/Detect), Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 7/10 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Sei | | Level 69 | 690/690 HP | Adaptability | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 02/50 EXP | Holding: Lucarioite | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (30, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 4/10 chance of paralysis), Close Combat (120: Lower Physical & Special Defense One Stage)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 65 | 650/650 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 18/26 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, 8/10 Chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Atk One Stage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 47 | 470/470 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 26/29 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ancient Power (60, 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage), Stomp (65 damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize.), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 01/40 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Kwong | | Level 25 | HP 250 | Sturdy | Hasty Nature | 06/24 EXP | Holding: | Tackle (50), Rock Blast (25, Hit's 2-5 Times In One Turn), Rock Throw (50), Magnitude (Generate A Number Between 4 and 10, the Number Generated Determines Strength of Magnitude and Damage Dealt; Deals Double Damage to Digging Opponents, Deals Only Half Damage if Grassy Terrain is in Effect)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 29/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Draining Kiss (50, Heals User’s HP By ¾ of the Damage Dealt), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 25 | 250/250 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 29/34 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Event Outfit
User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts Doll

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image Cherish Ball 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Potion 4x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 3x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image Pumpkaboo Pie 4x User Image Gengar Bearclaw 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metagrossite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucarionite 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image Mysterious Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Balm Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x User Image Paper Lantern 1xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rage Candy Bar 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM03 Surf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM10 Dive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Venoshock 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM25 Thunder 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM26 Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM42 Facade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM84 Poison Jab 1x

User Image
OOC: N/A.
Company: Isis, Rose, Gio.
Opponent: N/A.
Team OoB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current Outfit: Secondary Outfit.
SpectralEternity

Vigilia

Koukaze

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:14 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

Profile || -/3 Movement || 365/5 Pokemon Encounter || 365/15 Trainer NPC || 9/30 Mail Crate || Need to Claim: Lansat Berries x5, Lv 5 Furfrou, Lv 10 Shiny Furfrou, Banette Bagel x24, 3 TMs of Choice, x2 Big Mushrooms, x2 Hold Item of Choice, x1 Lucky Egg, x5 Rare Candies, x1 Paper Lanturn, Lv 10 Shiny Ghost, Fairy, Dark or Psychic type pokemon, TM of Choice, Rare Candy x5

✿ ❀ Isis chuckled knowingly as Machina admitted that he had too many hobbies, mainly to keep himself sane with Andreas. Isis couldn't imagine living with her, she was certainly.... Eccentric. With her reading finished, she turned her attention to the boy Rose was talking to, curiosity getting the better of her. Rose introduced the boy as Giovanni, not sure if he was just saying hello or if he actually wanted to join them, but the invitation for the latter was left open. Gio didn't really seem to be paying attention though, and instead was staring agawk at Isis herself. Isis tilted her head slightly to the side, a concerned and confused smile on her face. "Are you okay....?" She asked, and suddenly Gio started talking in a stream all at once, introducing himself. Apparently Isis had found another rather big fan of hers. This was getting a bit embarrassing but she was certainly happy. "Oh my..." Isis laughed sheepishly, tugging at the tip of her hair as Machina commented how popular she was. "Well I suppose I am. I keep forgetting really.... I mean, I'm just doing what I love, but hey, I'm not complaining~" She laughed, extending a hand. "It's nice to meet you Gio, won't you join us?" She offered again since he hadn't seemed to hear the invitation the first time. Not that Isis could blame him, being starstruck really made your hearing rather selective.

Atona nodded as Gio's lucario explained that October was Kiru's trainer, and that the pichu had actually evolved now. "Ah, well congratulations to him." He commended, wishing he could give it in person, but since Kiru wasn't around he would have to wish it in spirit. Fynx was rather miffed by Atona's comment it seemed, asking if he was trying to pass her off to Gio's Lucario. Atona simply smiled to himself, amused by her mock offense at being thought of as simple. "Perhaps my thoughts on your character are a reflection of how you present yourself." He pointed out. "If you don't like it, then you should change your behavior." He suggested. However, while he was feeling pretty good about his recent string of lighthearted correctional reprimanding, Fynx suddenly did something that even Atona couldn't have been prepared for. Suddnely Fynx had plopped into his lap, causing Atona's eyes to widen in surprise, but then narrow disapprovingly. Whatever she was planning couldn't have been good. He almost expected her to plant a big kiss on his muzzle as a last ditch effort to get a reaction out of him, but no, she did something far worse. Atona grew uncomfortable as she stroked his chest spike, the look in her eye didn't help as she offered to cool off for him, and when she grabbed the water pitcher, Atona started to protest, but it was already too late. She dumped the entire pitcher of water over her, and consequently into Atona's lap. People were staring,, and Atona's pale cheeks held a tint of red in embarrassment. "Have you no shame?!" He hissed, grabbing a napkin and attempting to dry himself off. "Get off of me this instant. Honestly...! People are staring...." He grumbled, ears flattening to mirror his embarrassed and irritated mood.

Isis blinked, having seen the entire scene. Well, that happened. Isis struggled to hide a giggle at Atona's troubles. She wasn't a petty or vengeful person, but this was totally payback for all the prodding he'd done to her for Zero and Leon. Poor Rose was so confused though, and Isis patted her shoulder. "She's weak to water type attacks Rose, not water itself. She's fine." Isis reassured her. Afterwards, Machina announced that he needed to leave, though before he left, he handed Zero a magazine that he mentioned finding a year ago. Isis looked rather puzzled when he insisted that she and Zero should know it well. Taking another look at the magazine, she recognized it as none other but Coordinator Culture. "Oh hey, that's--" It suddenly dawned on Isis the significance of that edition. One that came out a year ago. She knew it well, yes, but Zero had never.... Ooooohhhhh dear. Isis first paled, and then began to blush profusely. "W-well we need some more water so let me just go get that really quickly! I'll be right back." Isis scrambled to snatch the now empty water pitcher that Fynx had dumped and make her temporary leave as an excuse to hide her flustered face, get them more water, and apologize for the mess that Fynx made. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

User Image

A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 620/620HP | Status: None | 27/35 EXP | Total Ghost Types Defeated: 48/50

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 500/500HP | Status: None | 35/39 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 220/220HP | Status: None | 27/31 EXP | Current Forme: Shield

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 390/390HP | Status: None | 12/37 EXP

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 410/410HP | Status: None | 12/46 EXP | Next Move; Level 43 - Super Fang

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image 450/450HP | Status: None | 11/26 EXP | Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

[Inactive]

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image

G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

User Image

A T T A C K S:

User Image
G E N D E R:
A T T A C K S:

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo
-Ajicka
-Rose

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image
User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Heat Badge
User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut
User Image - HM O2 Fly
User Image HM O3 Surf
User Image - TM 7O Flash

Sonic Lazar

Vigilia

Koukaze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 480/5 ★ NPC encounter: 407/15 ★ item count: Exp Share: 23/50 || Area Specific: - : -/- || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Fynx was obviously not very pleased with Gio's response. Only letting him out for air and playtime? hmph. Well, at least he wasn't keeping the poor water type in it's ball. So, that was an improvement, at least. The Delphox didn't pester him any further, returning her attention to Atona and allowing him to interact with Rose.

Rose blinked, a bit confused by Giovanni's response. Which beach did he mean...? She glanced over to Fynx questioningly, but her attention was soon drawn back to Gio as he suddenly stopped to excitedly babble about Isis. "Heh. I feel kind of bad for not realizing how famous and popular you are, Isis." Rose commented lightly with a smile. It was not all that surprising, giving that she did get to know Isis more. Just that she hadn't heard of her from before, since she had been kept... well, rather oblivious from the outside world.

Fynx stuck her nose up in the air, crossing her arms over her chest at Atona's suggestion. Instead of coming up with a comment right then, though, she dropped onto his lap and went full tease. And boy, did that get a reaction out of the old dog! After the steam cleared, Fynx was left quite dry, though the pale lucario had gotten wet. The Delphox couldn't help but smirk as Atona hissed at him, questioning if she had any shame. "Hm. I don't know. How did i present myself?~" she replied with a hint of sass. Her tail swished about behind her in excitement, extremely pleased with the reaction she had drawn out of Atona. She didn't really care that there were people staring - she was just so focused on Atona's reaction. The silvery fox got up off of his lap. "Let me dry you off." she stated, moving to pat him down with her warm, fluffy hands.

Rose blinked, looking over to Isis as she explained that it was water attacks that Fynx was weak against, and not just plain water. Weird. What made such a difference? "Huh... Well... as long as she's okay then..." Rose commented. She was still confused about how Fynx was acting towards Atona, but figured it must just be a way of playing with the other.

[[ooc: Sorry for the requote - just sending Gavyn Rose's RageCandy Bar (sacrificing a mail letter to do so)

]]

SpectralEternity

Sonic Lazar

Koukaze

Lv. 52
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 7/28

Lv. 37
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 34/37

Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
EXP: 1/28

Lv. 38
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 2/25

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 15/18

Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 14/25

Out of Party:

Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

User Image
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40

Lv. 42
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:

Dragon Pulse - 85

User Image
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Attacks:
Peck - 35

Nature:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Lv. 41
Hold Item:
Attacks:
X-Scissor – 80

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35

Items:
Pokedex
Mail Letters: 2 (-1)
Rage Candy Bar: 1 (sent to Gavyn)
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#80 Rock Slide
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
TM#97 Dark Pulse
HM#01 Cut
HM#02 Fly
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:21 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 3/3Wild Encounter : 44/3Trainer Challenge : 282/15ITEM : 0/--Star Shard : 0/5

His hand? Why'd he write it on his hand? Wasn't pen impossible to wash off? That's what his father used to say anyway. "If you draw on yourself with pen or marker, it'll never come off." Thinking about it made him smile before he remembered Maiku was waiting on him. "Oh! Right!" Theo read the number on Maiku's hand and added it as a contact before sending a text to give Maiku his number. There! His first official contact! "This is kind of neat. I never thought I'd have a holo castor or...anything really, and I already have a contact. It's great~!"

CONTAINED Regal || 15 || 13/27 {5/10} || 150/150 {0/5} || Big Pecks CONTAINED Ariel || 12 || 3/22 {1/10} || 120/120 {0/5} || Damp ROAMING Olivia || 20 || 22/30 {10/10} || 200/200 {5/5} || Magician CONTAINED Beatrice || 17 || 10/26 {2/10} || 170/170 {0/5} || Sniper CONTAINED Shay || 14 || 9/26 {10/10} || 140/140 {5/5} || Tinted Lens CONTAINED Dunban || 14 || 18/25 || 140/140 || Serene Grace

Inventory
Badges
Bug
Items
5 Rare Candy
Medicine
TM/HM
HM01 Cut
Berry
5 Jaboca || 2 Coba
Key
Personal

iTheGoddessMartel

To Be Claimed
Level 5 Growlithe
Level 10 Chespin

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games