Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:28 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Rolls around while watching king of the hill

Are they still making new episodes?
Oh...hold up! Aren't you the user of that angry, potty mouthed kid by the school gate?

they haven't made new episodes in a few years. But i've been watching it since i was like 11 XD. It has became a ritual to catch King Of The Hill when its on, other wise i am a unhappy camper o3o

And yes i am the user of that angry, potty mouthed kid by the school gate known proudly as Renji Erza... To relations to Lillith Erza XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:31 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Most definetly! I also need to get my Chespin. Though, I'm not too sure how much Alana will actually interact with anyone of them. She is not much of a social person.....

Ufufufu~ Not to worry Tera is quite social at the moment, especially since she's so excited to get her Pokemon

Is she headed over to the Day Care Center too?!

you ladies are heading to the day care then you can meet with Hakeem since he works there ^^  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:38 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Oh...hold up! Aren't you the user of that angry, potty mouthed kid by the school gate?

they haven't made new episodes in a few years. But i've been watching it since i was like 11 XD. It has became a ritual to catch King Of The Hill when its on, other wise i am a unhappy camper o3o

And yes i am the user of that angry, potty mouthed kid by the school gate known proudly as Renji Erza... To relations to Lillith Erza XD

......hmmmmm......now the question is whether I should have my character stay by the gates or run for her dear little life.....can she handle the pressure? Will Renji make a ****** douche of himself? Find out on the next encounter! *jazz hands*

For Renji I've noticed that you have two different picture of him. Did you have a change of heart in appearance??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Most definetly! I also need to get my Chespin. Though, I'm not too sure how much Alana will actually interact with anyone of them. She is not much of a social person.....

Ufufufu~ Not to worry Tera is quite social at the moment, especially since she's so excited to get her Pokemon

you ladies are heading to the day care then you can meet with Hakeem since he works there ^^

Is that your character Yume?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:43 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

......hmmmmm......now the question is whether I should have my character stay by the gates or run for her dear little life.....can she handle the pressure? Will Renji make a ****** douche of himself? Find out on the next encounter! *jazz hands*

For Renji I've noticed that you have two different picture of him. Did you have a change of heart in appearance??

o3o Renji will ruin his first impression XD so, hes gonna be a a*****e, and funny thing is. Hes running at 15% anger give or take, granted it shot up a few times but hes still running at 15%. Usually hes 19 years old or so... And his anger meter just "Critical" which very few in this guild have encountered Renji at his finest. Yumi, Spazz are probably the only ones who have encountered Renji Wrath XD

o3o and no, its the same character just different attire. Renji never was intended to have a "Child" or "Teen" form. Since hes usually always 19 years old or higher. So finding a child-ish form that LOOKS like Renji in his normal age, was quite the challenge XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:45 pm
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Is that your character Yume?

Yep  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:50 pm
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind
murruelecreuset
Hope the kind

Yes~
I can't wait either! It seems like we might have more interaction compared to the DTI guild ^^

It seems like it. You certainly have a chance to run into both of my students characters through the guild.

Oh, you have another character?

Yep I have Eve and Maria. Maria is taking Breeding so Alana and her will get a chance to meet then I'd assume.

Wooooo! That means I get to meet both your characters! When classes start we will have way more chances to interact :3

You bet! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:58 pm
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

A pen and paper character?

I most certainly hope so smile
I try my best to fill in the gaps of the circle I've drawn for myself. Now that I've placed down the foundation I just have to follow the blueprint.

A pen&paper character is one that is written (or pre-written) for table-top roleplays. ((Dungeons and Dragons is a famous example of a table-top rp.)) I'm a GM for the World of Darkness pen&paper games and have spent hundreds of hours analyzing setting/world details as well as character templates and NPCs. The way you have written your profile reminds me a lot of the way pre-written characters are for those sort of roleplays, which is cool in my opinion.

I agree. I think if you haven't played the character you've created before, it's not entirely possible to fill in all the gaps before you've started using the character. Just like people in real life, we learn as we move along. :3

Wow! Is it a lot like writing up characters for a novel? I've tried playing D&D but the only problem was that people didn't always have the patience to play. Even though I would get really into it.....it just sort of died. Its sort of like roleplaying but with dices and you can actually see the roleplayers face to face.

In a way it is. With the campaigns that I write, the main NPCs have back stories and states pre-filled out (barely), but you are still required to create full backstories for the enemies and friendly NPCs that show up in the story in order to have it run smoothly. Some of these characters may only show up once or twice before being completely discarded. It's about giving players as many options as possible, so if you're not ready for the unexpected, be fully prepared to improvise on the spot with said character.

I know the feeling of not having enough people around to continue a campaign. Everyone I know who plays has either moved away, is busy with University/work, or just doesn't have the time for it. I've been considering getting Skype games going to play more often rather then waiting for everyone to get back in town during holidays. Though, since I've got work, I haven't found enough time to prepare things anymore, either. I really enjoy rping with stats and die rolls and those tend to be the rps I'm drawn to on gaia.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:02 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

o3o Renji will ruin his first impression XD so, hes gonna be a a*****e, and funny thing is. Hes running at 15% anger give or take, granted it shot up a few times but hes still running at 15%. Usually hes 19 years old or so... And his anger meter just "Critical" which very few in this guild have encountered Renji at his finest. Yumi, Spazz are probably the only ones who have encountered Renji Wrath XD

o3o and no, its the same character just different attire. Renji never was intended to have a "Child" or "Teen" form. Since hes usually always 19 years old or higher. So finding a child-ish form that LOOKS like Renji in his normal age, was quite the challenge XD

It has been one heck of a long time since I have last met anyone who was willing to have such a colorful vocab in their character. It makes the boy far more realistic and more...hmm what is the word I'm looking for....likeable? When I first read your post for Renji I was like......this boy looks like he will be a ball of fun to mess with but not someone I want to piss off either. I mean...he threw his Aaron at a girl! I just hope Alana doesn't get a Aaron thrown at her leg....poor girl hardly has any social skills as it is so how she going to react when someone as violent as Renji comes along.

I'm going to guess that Renji is an existing character within another Guild?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:06 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

A pen and paper character?

I most certainly hope so smile
I try my best to fill in the gaps of the circle I've drawn for myself. Now that I've placed down the foundation I just have to follow the blueprint.

A pen&paper character is one that is written (or pre-written) for table-top roleplays. ((Dungeons and Dragons is a famous example of a table-top rp.)) I'm a GM for the World of Darkness pen&paper games and have spent hundreds of hours analyzing setting/world details as well as character templates and NPCs. The way you have written your profile reminds me a lot of the way pre-written characters are for those sort of roleplays, which is cool in my opinion.

I agree. I think if you haven't played the character you've created before, it's not entirely possible to fill in all the gaps before you've started using the character. Just like people in real life, we learn as we move along. :3

Wow! Is it a lot like writing up characters for a novel? I've tried playing D&D but the only problem was that people didn't always have the patience to play. Even though I would get really into it.....it just sort of died. Its sort of like roleplaying but with dices and you can actually see the roleplayers face to face.

In a way it is. With the campaigns that I write, the main NPCs have back stories and states pre-filled out (barely), but you are still required to create full backstories for the enemies and friendly NPCs that show up in the story in order to have it run smoothly. Some of these characters may only show up once or twice before being completely discarded. It's about giving players as many options as possible, so if you're not ready for the unexpected, be fully prepared to improvise on the spot with said character.

I know the feeling of not having enough people around to continue a campaign. Everyone I know who plays has either moved away, is busy with University/work, or just doesn't have the time for it. I've been considering getting Skype games going to play more often rather then waiting for everyone to get back in town during holidays. Though, since I've got work, I haven't found enough time to prepare things anymore, either. I really enjoy rping with stats and die rolls and those tend to be the rps I'm drawn to on gaia.

Well if you do a Skype D&D I might be inclined to join though I'm not very good over videos.....I'm a bit shy sweatdrop

The same can be said for all the Rps that 'die' on Gaia....everyone has their life and understand but its sad when someone's hard work is put on hiatus for an extended period of time.....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:11 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

It has been one heck of a long time since I have last met anyone who was willing to have such a colorful vocab in their character. It makes the boy far more realistic and more...hmm what is the word I'm looking for....likeable? When I first read your post for Renji I was like......this boy looks like he will be a ball of fun to mess with but not someone I want to piss off either. I mean...he threw his Aaron at a girl! I just hope Alana doesn't get a Aaron thrown at her leg....poor girl hardly has any social skills as it is so how she going to react when someone as violent as Renji comes along.

o3o all of my characters have literally no filter when it comes to speech XD Renji, just kinda ripped off the filter machine and threw it out the window pretty much XD. Yeah... Usually Renji has a few unspoken hidden rules he follows and it helps keep him from, well doing to much damage XD right now, those rules do not exist because hes not 100% aware of the outcome of his angry actions o3o Give it like 3 months or so XD

Renji usually will hit anyone who has pissed him off, which really doesn't take much XD regardless of gender, beliefs, ect ect... He will hit you XD. In another academy guild he was fighting with a rich chick and he just straight up b***h slapped her and she was just dumb struck because she was from a famous family and here's Renji not even caring and struck her XD... End of that story was Renji getting sent to the hospital for fighting with her and she crossed and street, he did and got hit by a very large truck XD

Renji and Claude are permanent characters i have. I have 13-14 so i have in my roster. In my roster it's literally eat or be eaten, when a new character does appear, they have to fight a currently existing character and who ever wins Consumes the loser. Renji, has yet to lose a "Consume Match" and every time he wins, the stronger he gets XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:27 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

o3o all of my characters have literally no filter when it comes to speech XD Renji, just kinda ripped off the filter machine and threw it out the window pretty much XD. Yeah... Usually Renji has a few unspoken hidden rules he follows and it helps keep him from, well doing to much damage XD right now, those rules do not exist because hes not 100% aware of the outcome of his angry actions o3o Give it like 3 months or so XD

Renji usually will hit anyone who has pissed him off, which really doesn't take much XD regardless of gender, beliefs, ect ect... He will hit you XD. In another academy guild he was fighting with a rich chick and he just straight up b***h slapped her and she was just dumb struck because she was from a famous family and here's Renji not even caring and struck her XD... End of that story was Renji getting sent to the hospital for fighting with her and she crossed and street, he did and got hit by a very large truck XD

Renji and Claude are permanent characters i have. I have 13-14 so i have in my roster. In my roster it's literally eat or be eaten, when a new character does appear, they have to fight a currently existing character and who ever wins Consumes the loser. Renji, has yet to lose a "Consume Match" and every time he wins, the stronger he gets XD

By golly are you one of those roleplayers who likes to play that potty mouth?! Gaia needs more of you and your characters! I think the filter machine that is in place is the one that is put in place by the creator of many roleplayers. Hmmm perhaps I should create more characters that have a colorful language as Renji....though I'm not sure I'd play the violent type but he will probably be used for references in the future.

I'm really am starting to fear for my character. Will she get hit? Well....considering that both our characters in the same vicinity I guess its possible. Not only do I feel bad for Alana but for Aaron as well. Renji must be packing if he is able to heft a iron-type Pokemon like it was a bowling ball.

Claude is the Breeder Teacher, I think. Is Claude one of your more newer characters? Has he lost to a "Consume Match"? I feel like Alana would probably get along more with Claude considering her dream to become a Pokemon Breeder/Day Care Lady.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:40 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

By golly are you one of those roleplayers who likes to play that potty mouth?! Gaia needs more of you and your characters! I think the filter machine that is in place is the one that is put in place by the creator of many roleplayers. Hmmm perhaps I should create more characters that have a colorful language as Renji....though I'm not sure I'd play the violent type but he will probably be used for references in the future.

I'm really am starting to fear for my character. Will she get hit? Well....considering that both our characters in the same vicinity I guess its possible. Not only do I feel bad for Alana but for Aaron as well. Renji must be packing if he is able to heft a iron-type Pokemon like it was a bowling ball.

Claude is the Breeder Teacher, I think. Is Claude one of your more newer characters? Has he lost to a "Consume Match"? I feel like Alana would probably get along more with Claude considering her dream to become a Pokemon Breeder/Day Care Lady.

out of the 13/14 characters i have, only 4 swear. out of the 4, only 2 do it constantly without any real reason to swear and do it for the sake of that they can XD. Some of my characters are good guys, Some are bad guys, and the rest, are Wild Cards and do not side with good or evil and do as they please XD. And that wouldn't shock me XD in the Academy guild i told you about when it was rebooted it was filled with happy go friendly characters and depressing emos. Then Renji showed up and caused a wave of Anger to flow over and because of him, 15 angry characters followed, all with some form of beef with him on day 1 XD. Which, is kinda normal for Renji, he pisses a LOT of people off and he does not care XD.

o3o Renji is... Well hes not NOW, but when hes older lets just say as freeza said to Goku in Team four star abridged episode "Oh my god, you can grind beef against those abs." XD. Renji in all senses is a Raging behemoth in physical power and personality XD. He didn't throw it all that far and it did strain his muscles just to throw it that far since she was somewhere near the middle and he was sitting against the metal gate XD. Now if he was 19, he'd be like one of those people who spin and throw a heavy a** metal ball threw the air and see who threw it far... Which i forget its name but its one of his favorite sports, his #1, is baseball... Just because he loves the fact that all it really requires is you swing a club and hitting a small ball and see how far you can send it XD... Renji a basic person with his likes and dislikes XD

o3o Claude is the breeder teacher and he hasn't lost a "Consume Match", granted hes not really a hostile character like Renji so a few of my pacifist characters don't get challenge much but Claude is a business man and if he fights, hes doing it with business and he will ruin your company from the ground up XD. Claude is well, as serious as he playful XD He doesn't really like children, but it really depends on if there gonna be a problem or just hyper as hell XD... Claude REALLY hates hyper active things since just watching them makes him tired and then he has to drink 3 more cups of coffee just to keep up with them XD. FYI, Claude not been around as long as Renji, but hes one of my Veteran characters XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:48 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

I cannot say I have read all of Renji's posts, but I will like to remind you guys that this guild does not fully support "potty-mouth" comments.

While I understand that profanity and all that jazz is a very real thing even among kids that does not mean that I will always let it slide.

I do not want this to become an issue nor do I want to see multiple characters dropping f-bombs in all their sentences or whatever curse word your character decides to use.

All I ask for is moderation 3nodding thank you  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:51 pm
Shadow of Miracles

o3o trust me, he only drops a few legit swears every so often. I try to limit the amount of Real Swear words to like... 3, maybe 4? tops then he uses his own anger base swear words which just mean 100% nothing XD which again hes to young to have them so give it like a few days till he uses Renji 100% swear words xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games