Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:01 pm
kurai_18
Kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
kilatails

User Image

Eric sighs to what Lawrence said. "maybe you have one too and not know about it? Everyone has a point in their lives when they are pretty much against a wall and so angry that they lose control. I am normally calm, but ive been against that wall many times, you learn to control it. There are only a few things that would set me off now. The academy's destruction, the love of my life getting hurt....I think that's it.." Eric said, not really caring to keep it secret.
"I can keep myself under control....and when I fear I cant...these gloves help." he grinned laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:22 pm
[diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

Talia looks at Eric and Lawrence then checks on Light as she examine his face, she sighs and feel his face curiously. everyone has there secret powers and weakness. it does not surprise me that I am not the only one being unconscious after a battle...
. she leaves Light face alone and looks at the two boys in the room, it seems the challenge was little more than a practice.

"as many times I think I been like Light, I can say, he will come through..i really need him to train me." she said frantically and really does not matter what bad memories some gives her. it will be erased the next day and she only kept memories that are not so hard to remember.

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:45 pm
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
kilatails

Lawrence shrugged. "I guess I should consider myself lucky then that I've yet to be pushed to said point. I think Eric had a run in with anti-form once, but I'm not sure. Both of us are pretty durable it seems," he said to Eric. He rubbed his injured leg. "for the most party anyway,"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:03 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"I don't think I have reached that kind of point in my life yet," said Ea, "I rather not deal with anything resembling sentimentality. It's much simpler to just think logically about things than to let my own emotions rule my actions." She looked at the group and cleared her throat, "For me, at least." She forgot that not everyone thinks the same way she does.

User Image

kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kefkadragon

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Ragna stood quiet, keeping to himself the entire time. He was done occupying his time here. So, he left the room in search of something to do rather than staying cooped up in here with them.

- Exit To ...Somewhere... -

(Out Of Comission: -----)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:32 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

Talia nods her head then touch's light face as she kissed top of his head. it was sort of like a healing notion. as she heal his body with her cool kissed then she looks back at him.

"Try not to stay in this position for long...Professor." she said as she leaves the room and ahead to the infirmary.
Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Souchi The 2nd
[

kilatails

Kurai_18

Lawrence looked at the now empty classroom. He put away his shinai and looked to his injured leg. Pain's gone and swelling's down, but I should still get it checked out. Sasha will probably need help now too. The professor will take priority and i'll take care of the lesser injuries, he thought. He left the room and headed toward the infirmary.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas wondered around the place for a while till he found this room and just pushed the door open and looked around what happens in here? he asks bluntly looking at anyone left.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kilatails

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:40 am
kurai_18
quote="kilatails"]
fox137

((If Kurai doesn't come soon, we may have to move on. ))

User Image

Eric looked at Atlas, his calm nature went south seeing him. He didn't know who he was, but something about him gave him the creeps, especially those eyes.
"this is the advanced sparring room, but the teacher is unconscious from me beating his challenge." Eric said trying to regain his calmness.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:35 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas looked around the room unimpressed does't look like much for the way of fighting in looked boring he says still in the door frame-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kilatails

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:59 am
kurai_18
quote="kilatails"]
fox137

((If Kurai doesn't come soon, we may have to move on. ))

User Image

Eric narrowed his eyes and lifted Light onto his shoulder.
"its only because I knocked the teacher out." he said, his voice going emotionless. He was trying to keep calm, but it was people like him that became the downfall of many kingdoms. At least, it was his first impression of him.
"why are so many people so....unimaginative." He walked to the infirmary with Light on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

His eyes opened and he looked at the ceiling. It happened again... Light sighed and covered his eyes with one arm. He wondered if there was anyone still in the room and what day it was but remained silent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Sorry, got grounded for the past week...)
kalenakeeper
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:10 pm
kurai_18
kilatails
fox137

User Image

((oh my, I am so sorry. Eric took Light to the infirmary))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:15 pm
kalenakeeper
Okay! I'm on it.

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:11 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea quietly watched Eric take Light to the infirmary and regarded the new comer, "If it's such a boring class, then what are you still doing here?"

User Image

fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games